Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125228 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4435) (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
indian03:

It's very normal and common to go off some food...that usually pass when you reach second trimester For lots of women and you will be able to eat lots of food(pls don't hold me to it as my own never pass and am in my final weeks wink grin) every pregnancy is different for every woman. Fingers crossed for you smiley
cheesy cheesy. I won't hold u to it. Fingers and legs crossed smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wow, MS is not funny. I always feel lyk puking but it dosnt come. Im just 6weeks gone and its dis crazy, i wonder wat it will be like at 8 weeks. It is well. thank u so much for your tips, you have really been helpful. I guess you are expecting twins grin grin Safe delivery is yours IJN

indian03:

Yes mama.... It's morning sickness though why it was given that name is completely beyond me cos it's 'all day sickness ' to some people like me... It varies among women. It's usually very worst in the morning bcoz of the stomach acid as the stomach is empty but it can occur anytime of the day... I had it all the time.. Mornings,afternoons,nights it just never stopped.... I could barely eat Infact up till now food is still my problem.. So mama what you are experiencing is definitely it.... Some call it nausea... If you are lucky you might not throw up and it can just be constant urge to do so.but me I threw up everyday till 16 weeks... Like 2-3 times a day..after that it's once in a week but I have the urge everytime . I literally threw up my stomach acid and even blood...i cried everyday as I was miserable.was even given drip. It was worst for me I pray your own won't reach there.Welcome to the club called morning sickness.the joy of pregnancy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bunny19:
Wow!! Let me sit down comfortably. 8 years no be beans at all! Thank u mama
you are welcome Ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Aitee1:
I laughed in Chinese when I see new mamas begging for ms to hit them, something that made me cry like a baby, worst of it all when I went to hospital to complain as jjc wey I be everyone there ignored me and told me to carry my load and go, I had to throw party the day it finally relief me, ms is what I can't wish my enemy during pregnancy.

Messyodi and bunny19 welcome on board, wishing y'all a healthy 9months!

Team independent how is the honey moon phase me I'm enjoying oh.
Thanks masmiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itanna: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good day mamas. Breastfeeding mothers with high blood pressure, pls which is d safest drug to use? Sorry about my rare question. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Messyodi:
Thank u ma,
I dont know if what i am experiencing is morning sickness because it doesnt end and it gets worse at night, i can barely eat /drink water. Everything upsets my tummy.

yay yay yay yay! I laff in Arabic! Rotfl! U yaff Neva seen anything! Ask me and I will write 60leaves exercise book on morning siskness my dear its not morning sickness o. Its called first trimester sickness in fact three months sickness! My dear today makes us two months n I'm just eating food today! D food self gat no taste! I use bitter leaf spoil d life! After eating I'm still feeling as if I wanna throw up.. Mind u...this is my third baby o. Lemme advice u. Always keep chi exotic and cracker d yellow one o beside u. D chi exotic has sour taste....tell someone to always make pap for u in d morning. Sip cold pap once u finish brushing +early morning vomit lol. ....I hope this helps coz it did for me. But I'm not sleeping more than an hour for now I hope we get Berra. Open lo ma end story was. ..enjoy or ms darling........ Wines n leaves ....

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Besea:
Oya o...
Team January 2019 roll call.
February want to climb our head and pass.
Please indicate your edd and name if not mentioned.
1. Besea... 17/1/2019
2. Joilin... ? /1 /2019
3. Ejika48...? /1/2019
4. cutewifey...? /1/2019
5. Melly245…? /1/2019

I know we are still battling with morning sickness and all but please let's make this thread shake.
present o. We re here we rep kiss30/1/2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bunny19:
Good morning mama's. Am so happy to be here. Been ttc for about 8years now just got a confirmation dat am pregnant. Am so nervous....mixed feelings. I give all praise to God. My pregnancy app says am 6weeks today. No Ms, just on n off cramps, hope am good. Starting antenatal on Monday. Pls put me thru oo... I need all d advice I can get. First time mom at last smiley smiley

Welcome mama. We praise God for you. Your baby is safe in Jesus name, amen. Don't know if other mamas have told you to start taking your folic acid. You shall be a mom this time around to the glory of God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
glimpse:
Good morning mamas, glad to be here. Got a positive PT on monday. My pregnancy app says I am 7weeks pregnant. And EDD is in February. For now, just some cramps and nausea every morning.

Welcome mama. You shall have a smooth 9 months journey. Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask your questions.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Messyodi:
Wow, MS is not funny. I always feel lyk puking but it dosnt come. Im just 6weeks gone and its dis crazy, i wonder wat it will be like at 8 weeks. It is well. thank u so much for your tips, you have really been helpful. I guess you are expecting twins grin grin Safe delivery is yours IJN

make sure u use ur brush to root the shit while brushing in the morning so u can vomit yhello yhello. then u will feel better for the dayme I was admitted in the hospital twice still no changes so I took to. U will get beta. Name wetin enjoyment dey cause!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nna ehn, na wa o. This one y'all are sharing MS stories, I cover my yansh and mouth with the blood of Jesus before it wee catch me. Some of us are lucky sha, I chase MS with ice block and nasco crackers. The biatch didn't come back! You could try sucking on ice cubes if water nauseates you. You can even make it flavoured.

In other news, rain haff fall now and I wantu do mummy and daddy things but Bros haff not come. What will person do now?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
#Rant time#
This is my third and MS is still the most difficult aspect of pregnancy for meundecided. Am always feeling miserable, today is the first time am going to work in two weeks. Everyone around me irritates me. Always weak and tired to do anything, can't even keep anything down without throwing up; drinking water is now a nightmare. Let's not even go to my kids, they dont get much care and attention again and they miss me so much cry. Hubby nko, I always blame him for everything lipsrsealed and the poor guy will be like shocked Everything I know and learnt has failed me. What worked for me previously is/are not working again. 'I get experience no be for MS'. Infact am annoyed sad angry
#Rant over#
Team January, 2019. Ma'am Besea please add me.

Welcome to the newbies
Congrats to those that have offloaded
May God make it easy for us all

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Messyodi:

I though at first cos am a twin but just found out yesterday it's a girl. Well my mother-in-law was so sure it's a girl bcoz of the way am feeling and lots of people too. I guess they are right.baby girl really messes with someone. 8-10 weeks is usually the peak so have heard and it did happen to me as I was given drip around that time due to dehydration and weakness. Safe delivery to you too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Nna ehn, na wa o. This one y'all are sharing MS stories, I cover my yansh and mouth with the blood of Jesus before it wee catch me. Some of us are lucky sha, I chase MS with ice block and nasco crackers. The biatch didn't come back! You could try sucking on ice cubes nauseates you. You can even make it flavoured.

In other news, rain haff fall now and I wantu do mummy and daddy things but Bros haff not come. What will person do now?
Ice block did work for me... I chew it all the time and I could only take warm water well a little bit hot and ginger tea was my friend. You are lucky yours has gone finally.... As I am now,am still nauseous with lots of saliva
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
AmJane:
#Rant time#
This is my third and MS is still the most difficult aspect of pregnancy for meundecided. Am always feeling miserable, today is the first time am going to work in two weeks. Everyone around me irritates me. Always weak and tired to do anything, can't even keep anything down without throwing up; drinking water is now a nightmare. Let's not even go to my kids, they dont get much care and attention again and they miss me so much cry. Hubby nko, I always blame him for everything lipsrsealed and the poor guy will be like shocked Everything I know and learnt has failed me. What worked for me previously is/are not working again. 'I get experience no be for MS'. Infact am annoyed sad angry
#Rant over#

Welcome to the newbies
angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ejika48:
present o. We re here we rep kiss30/1/2019
Updated

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
I will do this tonight, am tired.
Thank you

Ejika48:
make sure u use ur brush to root the shit while brushing in the morning so u can vomit yhello yhello. then u will feel better for the dayme I was admitted in the hospital twice still no changes so I took to. U will get beta. Name wetin enjoyment dey cause!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thank u mami. Very helpful. I really hope it works for me. I dint know it will be like this oooo. Ahh i like and enjoy my good health. It is well. ThankGod i have u guys here to go tru dis with.

Ejika48:
yay yay yay yay! I laff in Arabic! Rotfl! U yaff Neva seen anything! Ask me and I will write 60leaves exercise book on morning siskness my dear its not morning sickness o. Its called first trimester sickness in fact three months sickness! My dear today makes us two months n I'm just eating food today! D food self gat no taste! I use bitter leaf spoil d life! After eating I'm still feeling as if I wanna throw up.. Mind u...this is my third baby o. Lemme advice u. Always keep chi exotic and cracker d yellow one o beside u. D chi exotic has sour taste....tell someone to always make pap for u in d morning. Sip cold pap once u finish brushing +early morning vomit lol. ....I hope this helps coz it did for me. But I'm not sleeping more than an hour for now I hope we get Berra. Open lo ma end story was. ..enjoy or ms darling........ Wines n leaves ....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
AmJane:
#Rant time#
#Rant over#

Welcome to the newbies
Updated. I get experience no bi for MS o. 3rd pregnancy too and I just discovered that every pregnancy and its own ms anointing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Helenchima:
how do I join please..my birthday is October 29
Is that you'd birthday or the baby's own? You join by announcing your due date
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
ayabadamilola:

Our original eagle mama (sorry mama Zaynie tongue), you are a bad shild o. This weather is really evul. Imagine falling since yesterday night here in PH. I almost stopped hubby from going to work so that he would cuddle me all day wink
Anyway, make sure you serve hubby better food before u go collect all I'm stamina. Seems like your lo dey give you serious energy for the other room grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Geesucc:
What should I do now.. I m having period like cramps at the moment Dnt know if it's normal.. doh I just missed mu period

Have you begun to use the Duphaston. .
Period like cramps is very normal but then again due to your history I would say see your Dr and get started with your progesterone pills or shots to be on the safe side.
Good luck kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Messyodi:
Thank u mami. Very helpful. I really hope it works for me. I dint know it will be like this oooo. Ahh i like and enjoy my good health. It is well. ThankGod i have u guys here to go tru dis with.

u are always welcome. Make sure u vomit only in d morning. N once u download d pap or drink n cracker don't vomit else u would continue like that n it will make u loose strength. When d pap digests n ur stomach n weakness start again take a little from d pap add cold water n download. Keep doing that don't get tired u will understand what I mean then u go perfect. God bless all moms.make I rest before e go start again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Messyodi:

I will do this tonight, am tired.
Thank you

if u don't vomit in d morning e go b like say dem carry d world put for our head. Lol. Glad I could help o .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dabtop:
Please add me to Team July just saw that I am not on the list
Dabtop .............26/7/018..................... XY
OK dear. I will do that. You are welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Not at all o... I read somethings and I found out that I was not alone as some women also complained of the same thing. It just has this smell like a wet Socks. I don't know if anyone has ever experienced it on this thread as well.
keeki:

does it have a fish like smell
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
temmy2103:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I yaff closed shop since March 8 tongue

That shop that closed March 8 is going to resume in March.
Get ready to be MarchCappo in 2019

Whistles away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
indian03:

Ice block did work for me... I chew it all the time and I could only take warm water well a little bit hot and ginger tea was my friend. You are lucky yours has gone finally.... As I am now,am still nauseous with lots of saliva
eeyamah. Me I can spit for Morocco. And d spit can irritate ehn?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Docnnechiji:

No bumping of patients
Hahahahah two days ago I conducted a delivery and the woman was very uncooperative.Her legs were just flying everywhere I had to tell her to take it easy my baby is still not ready to come out.i didn’t want any abdominal trauma from her legs
To stitch her was war even with anaesthesia
I had to beg her before she cooperated

Choi!
I can only imagine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
whyworryPH:

Our original eagle mama (sorry mama Zaynie tongue), you are a bad shild o. This weather is really evul. Imagine falling since yesterday night here in PH. I almost stopped hubby from going to work so that he would cuddle me all day wink
Anyway, make sure you serve hubby better food before u go collect all I'm stamina. Seems like your lo dey give you serious energy for the other room grin
I dey teh you, this Idowu low-key likes it when we kpekus and this weather has kpekus written all over it. Not that I'm complaining sha wink Afterwards ehn, na soso movements in awa belly. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by berryBee(f): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Cappo please add me to Nov list. EDD 4th nov. Just found out today that I’m having a baby girl. Was a little disappointed, i hv always wanted a Babyboy ist

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Messyodi:

Eeyah... Sorry teamie! Take it easy dear,u will be fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4435) (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.