Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124937 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2018
Good day mamas. How's the waddling going?
Team July how una dey? I experienced this abdominal cramp that almost got me crying last night, it was that bad. Please sabi mamas, is it normal? I'm 38weeks ftm (team July)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2018
ladyP30:
Wow am so happy for you 8yrs no be beans you are highly welcome God will see us through, this morning sickness no be here oh I did not experience it much in my first pregnancy ,but this one eeeh e do me like say I be jjc I use my eye see my ear infact drip was my only food then no be small matter oh for my side,once I cough my son will rush nd get me my special bucket for vomiting because no strength to stand talk more of entering bathroom infact my testimony will come along with my BA when I put to birth, but in every I still thank God for given me the privilege of being a mother I will forever be grateful
Ameen! This Ms thing is becoming scary by d day. I pray I don't experience it dat much oo...lolsmiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2018
Pls Sabi mamas, apart from hospital bag, what are the things that are expected to be in our on personal bag?
Make una help me shuk mouth for my matter, let me see if I can pack my bag today that laziness is far from me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabbynak(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2018
gabbynak:
Wow what a thread! Couldn't go through much of the comments here, but will give my own two kobo of advice. I trust it might be useful for someone as information they say is key. Pregnancy period is a time when a whole lot's of physiological changes occur in the female body. To those who are just experiencing at the initial stage, the whole changes seems unusual, this is also a time to be very sensitive to every form of bodily changes, as some changes could mean some conditions Medically. Some of these changes that occur ranges from Physical, metabolic, hormonal, respiratory changes. An anticipating Mothers should also understand some common diseases that could be passed from mother to child, as well as trying as much as possible to avoid some drugs, because not all drugs could be consumed by a pregnant woman. Also try to understand your own body physiology and create time to study.
I find this link Insightful http://www.truhealthonline.com/?s=Pregnancy It contains some basic things a Pregnant woman should know and issues as it relates to Pregnancy.
Please all pregnant women should go through the above link. It contains basic information every woman needs to know on Pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2018
GenyEbere:
Yesterday seems not to be ending but the glory of God my mother went to the theatre for total mastectomy of the right breast and after 7hrs she was out in good condition and pains. I cried and couldn't thank God enough so sisters join me in thanking God as we ask him for strength upon her to endure the recovery phase as the pains seems unbearable but I know with God she will pull through. Just felt like taking over the pains for her to be free but I believe God who started this good work in her will see it to fulfillment. Good morning Sisters

Wishing her quick recovery ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2018
God will perfect his healing on her and would give her strength to pull through this stage in Jesus mighty name.
GenyEbere:
Yesterday seems not to be ending but the glory of God my mother went to the theatre for total mastectomy of the right breast and after 7hrs she was out in good condition and pains. I cried and couldn't thank God enough so sisters join me in thanking God as we ask him for strength upon her to endure the recovery phase as the pains seems unbearable but I know with God she will pull through. Just felt like taking over the pains for her to be free but I believe God who started this good work in her will see it to fulfillment. Good morning Sisters

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hannydimples: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2018
You should be in the hospital by now o. I pray God perfects his working your life.
Omolaadun000:
Team July how una dey? I experienced this abdominal cramp that almost got me crying last night, it was that bad. Please sabi mamas, is it normal? I'm 38weeks ftm (team July)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Omolaadun000:

We are rocking the same boat teamie. Mine was so serious that I had to visit the hospital this morning and after checking on me the nurse said everything is OK.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2018
LadyMessi:

We are rocking the same boat teamie. Mine was so serious that I had to visit the hospital this morning and after checking on me the nurse said everything is OK.

It's well with us oooo. Supernatural delivery by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Hannydimples:
You should be in the hospital by now o. I pray God perfects his working your life.

Ameen thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Xzandy:

I need clarification too cheesy
Because I got pregnant Feb and then June is my 5th month then my EDD is in Nov, so I have 5months to go meaning it's 10months total shocked shocked

Sabi mamas abeg come and torchlight this matter

I hope this helps grin

Cc @Oliran

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Obidemiyasimi:
Gud morning mamas, I joined dis group last week since then i v been observing and enjoying all DAT is going on here, kudos to all d sabi mamas here for helping others in dis great journey and I pray that we will not labour in vain IJN. Although dis is my 2nd pregnancy but I loss d first baby after birth in Dec. 2016. Yesterday was my EDD and I didn't feel any sign of labour except abdominal pains which made me went to my clinic for check up and after checking d midwife told me DAT am 4cm dilated that she can help me hasten it if I will allow her but I want natural labour bcs I had contractions during d first baby meanwhile it's not up to 39weeks. pls mamas hope am not risking d life of my baby or I should I opt in for force labour? thanks.
i really don't know what you mean by natural labour, but as long as you are in a good hospital, follow your doctor/midwife instructions. Your labour started naturally, they just have a way of hastening the process using several means....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itanna: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
nnekaike:
It depends on high ur BP is,but your doctor will decide.Labetalol is costly but we don't have a choice na,I used it for 12days after delivery immediately my BP stabilized I was asked to stop.
Gud day ma. Just came back from d hospital. Doctor gave me Aldomet. I complained about Labetalol cos my bp isn't pregnancy induced. So i might use it for a long time after breastfeeding. There r other cheaper alternative antihypertensive drug.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Xzandy:

Ah! You have left us? ....my own relocation would be by September

Noo we still dey that dry uyo, just here for something. I wish we can relocate back to Abj o, me na Abuja girl I be b4 marriage bring transfer transfer for us ni sad

Are you serious 'bout relocating?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Lol your own good, if I act laidat hubby will pamper me but after a while, h'e'll be like babe I'll run oo lol him na mama's pet him be so he no sabi pet for long. Nnem i say enjoy your pampering while it lasts. May it continue even after dropping your sweet lo....Lucky You!

APC ko BBC ni undecided
na next week me and my sweet bambino bun dey go back so I can't come and goan cut short my training because of cold oo, we go manage, no be everyday.
Imagine the attendant asking me to go get form to fly at 20 wks 3days shocked new to me as i never carry belle fly b4, now that we'll be 22 wks next week and I don chop enough food and pampering wella grin I just wonder if they will refuse to carry us back to uyo and my belle no big laidat oo Or is it big? cheesy cheesy

Nnem don't mind my DH, he is also mummy's pet but I'm not cutting him any slack at the moment. He is willing to do anything just to see his baby, so I'm making good use of the situation.

Don't mind the flight attendants. They are trying to be careful. Anyway, your tummy isn't that big yet sef. Just relax and convince them or if you can, fill the form so that you won't be delayed at the airport. No stress please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
GenyEbere:
Amen. God has granted her total healing. Please keep the faith.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Aye Cappo... Thank God for Grace all the way

Joomie:
Weekly Roll Call (pls respond)
Today's roll call is sweeting my body

Team God's favour all round.

we are the GIANT OF THIS THREAD.

How Una dey.

TEAM OCTOBER 2018
1. joomie ........................... 01
2. Fabmummy
3. Tinutunde
4. giftedofgod ................... 31
5. Rukkington .................... 06
6. Enkaylala2
7. BeeBlossoms
8. LEEMAH50 ......................01
9. gudbadgal ...................... 25
10. HeroesMum ................. 02
11. Chinyeresandra
12. jumy16
13. vicky9ice ........................12
14. gracewealth007
15. Topmid
16. Liftedhands
17. Zaynie ............................. 25
18. Aitee1.............................. 25
19. ngsoundz ....................... 13
20. bayobabe ........................14
21.Tabsy ...............................
22. Funmi2510 ..................... 24
23. amypearl ........................ 05
24. Godisgracious ...............
25. Rejoice04 .......................
26. ladyP30 .......................... 26
27. orirebaby ........................ 25
28. Docnnechiji .................... 14

We are now in week 25, 24, 23, 22, 21

Peepers, please come out and register. And if i missed your mentions by any means, please mention me.
It shall all end in praise.

Welcome to our new members.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mama clarify with your doctor. Some mamas made mention that they are using Pregnacare Original with either Folic acid or Calcium and so I asked my OB/GYN on Monday if I should add one of them to my daily dosage of Pregnacare and he adamantly said no; that baby has enough of everything needed from the Pregnacare Original. Remember the folic acid and calcium must be taken moderately.

ladyP30:
Good morning mamas in the house Pls am currently taking pregnant care original with calcium my question now is when can I switch to pregnant care Omega 3. pls mamas I need answers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tabsy: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
sebi you slept.

we that we have not slept a wink since yesterday nko.

Xzandy:

Sleeping from 1am till 3am that one is it sleep? undecided
I just spend my nights eating and watching movies grin
i cannot come and kee myself mbok!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oliran:
Thanks mamas for chooking mouth for my question.

Ma'am Zaynie, Abeg I made ikokore and it didn't have any lump, please what's the cause? it was totally soup like. What am I supposed to do?

I'm so Sorry for diverting to food.

Maybe you added too much water.
I always add yam lumps in mine and I don't use the tiniest grater, I use like 3 different sizes so I get different textures.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bunny19:
Good morning mama's. Am so happy to be here. Been ttc for about 8years now just got a confirmation dat am pregnant. Am so nervous....mixed feelings. I give all praise to God. My pregnancy app says am 6weeks today. No Ms, just on n off cramps, hope am good. Starting antenatal on Monday. Pls put me thru oo... I need all d advice I can get. First time mom at last smiley smiley

Welcome on board.
May you carry to term and deliver with ease by God's grace.
Amin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
LadyMessi:
If I hear! you go wait tire because I'm not ready to port if you doubt, ask my assistant capoo, VivyGift.
Ayauche, abeg leave my teamie alone ooo... Abi is it by force to port ni? How is your lo doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Itanna:
Gud day ma. Just came back from d hospital. Doctor gave me Aldomet. I complained about Labetalol cos my bp isn't pregnancy induced. So i might use it for a long time after breastfeeding. There r other cheaper alternative antihypertensive drug.
OK mama,yes there are cheaper antihypertensive drugs,I was given Labetalol because my BP got to 230/115 and all other drugs could not bring it down.You will be fine ma this BP will be a thing of past soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
zaynie:

Welcome on board.
May you carry to term and deliver with ease by God's grace.
Amin
Ameen! Thanks Mama Zaynie smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
zaynie:

Maybe you added too much water.
I always add yam lumps in mine and I don't use the tiniest grater, I use like 3 different sizes so I get different textures.

I think I got it wrong with using the tiniest part of the grater throughout.

Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Chimzy09:

I hope this helps grin
Cc @Oliran
Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Chimzy09:

I hope this helps grin

Cc @Oliran

Kisses to you for this grin

Let me use this as my screensaver as i stroll to November wink wink wink I need it for encouragement
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Noo we still dey that dry uyo, just here for something. I wish we can relocate back to Abj o, me na Abuja girl I be b4 marriage bring transfer transfer for us ni sad

Are you serious 'bout relocating?

If only wishes were horses grin i'll be in PH too....as a P-town breed

About relocation its temporarily just to go give birth....I should be back by January wink....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Good afternoon lovely mummies and mummies to be. Please how safe is pax inhaler? Seems to be my only source of relief from MS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tabsy:
sebi you slept.

we that we have not slept a wink since yesterday nko.

Oh kpele oo.....I was like dat some weeks back....but lo don dey pity me small
It shall end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itanna: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
nnekaike:
OK mama,yes there are cheaper antihypertensive drugs,I was given Labetalol because my BP got to 230/115 and all other drugs could not bring it down.You will be fine ma this BP will be a thing of past soon.
I claim this prayer IJN. Thanks so much ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tabsy:
Mama clarify with your doctor. Some mamas made mention that they are using Pregnacare Original with either Folic acid or Calcium and so I asked my OB/GYN on Monday if I should add one of them to my daily dosage of Pregnacare and he adamantly said no; that baby has enough of everything needed from the Pregnacare Original. Remember the folic acid and calcium must be taken moderately.

Ok ma my next appointment will be next month I will ask him,but the only difference btw pregnant care original nd pregnant care Omega 3 is just the cord liver that came with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.