Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143655 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
glimpse:

Sorry my dear, I vomited 6 times today, so unusual. After taking Lipton, I was relieved. I later took hollandia yoghurt, vomited again. Then I made dry fish peppersoup ( dry fish, enough pepper, salt and seasoning cube), and took it with little white rice. I am feeling good now.

Thank you. Watermelon calms me for like 10mins only. I just stopped taking folic acid and started pregnacare plus thinking it will help ease d nausea and vomiting. But its the same or worse. I am 10weeks gone. Someone helppppppp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
BlessedDiva:

See fresh baby na kiss happy 3 months birthday baby boy, many more to be celebrated.
Well done mama, pls keep it up.
Amen, thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
whyworryPH:

Over cute dey worry this baby kiss
Abi.... Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
princessKF:
Good morning mummies
I am 3 months today.
Chubby Angel kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Messyodi:

Thank you. Watermelon calms me for like 10mins only. I just stopped taking folic acid and started pregnacare plus thinking it will help ease d nausea and vomiting. But its the same or worse. I am 10weeks gone. Someone helppppppp

It's not everyone that can stomach the omega oil that comes with pregnacare plus. That's why I got pregnacare original. Try taking only the tablet without the fish oil and see if it helps. See if you can hide the tablet in your Eba cos you need folic acid now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ayauche:

Ah ah i said it. Hope ur bags are packed. Make i dey go before Comtem2011 come for my head.
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ayauche:

You can say that again sis. Relief no be here
Mine slept for 4hours for the first time yesterday. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
FloraEC:

I've never tasted amala and ewedu so I don't know what they use in cooking.
You can time the contractions or speak with your doctor.
Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
cutiereborn:

Chubby Angel kiss
Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
joilin:

Welcome teamie. Wish you stress free journey to January 2019 ]
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Liftedhands:
hey!!! Look who breezed in grin Congratulations sis and welcome back
cool Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
zaynie:

Yay! My teamie from long ago kiss Welcome back.
yes o, thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Besea:
Welcome Iffffffy(the only mama we count the f's in her moniker). Please supply ur edd. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.
Lol, its just 6 f's. Laziness has not allowed me go for scan o. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bunny19:
Yaay!! I remember dis moniker back in d days when I used to peep this thread. Welcome mama cheesy
Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ejika48:
@AmJane we really doing just fine o. Yeah no more ms as in bye-bye to Ms. Just that I dey feel weak small small
and headache. It will surely end in praise, u will soon be free from Ms dear don't worry.
Thank God that ms has left you, praying for it to leave me too and soon. The weakness will stop totally with time. You can also take plenty fluid with enough rest for the headache to subside. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
cutewifey:

Thanks for checking on us teamie, we are doing fyn and ms is now a thing of the past, I've just been eating and eating. Sorry for the ms, it will soon be a thing of the past
Happy for you dear, praying mine leaves soon. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Happy marriage anniversary ma'am GenyEbere. May God continue to keep you and yours in good health, long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Haleematm:

Get well soon teamie
Amen!
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
dunasy:

Sorry about the accident.....how are you faring now? I pray quick recovery for you
Yes I'm much better
Hope to be discharged tomorrow
Amen!
Thanks for checking ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Happy anniversary teamie GenyEbere.

Team August, how una dey?
Nobody wan port come July? Lol
My new edd for scan na 10th Aug. Blood level OK. All correct.
Abeg make we discuss omugwo food. Apart from hospital list and baby necessities, what other things like food should we prepare for....I like planning ahead for any and everything.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
AmJane:
Congrats to mamas that have given birth, God bless your bundles of joy. May they live long to make you happy and proud, amen.
Team Jan cappo @ Besea, how are you doing ma? Just checking on you because it has been a while we heard from you. Regards to your family dear.
Teamies @ Joilin, Ejika48, cutewifey, Melly245, Fibett, Okeoghene4real, how are we all doing? Hope ms is now a thing of the past for us? Am just observing from one corner as ms dont want to leave me. May it end in praise for us all.
Team jan for supernatural delivery.
Wishing the remaining July mamas and every other mama here a smooth delivery.
Thanks for checking on us. I'm very fine now thanks to God almighty. Didn't experience ms with my first two but this one hmm I hear am. Yours ll leave u too its well my sister.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by taylorruth: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Keeping weight loss supplements for men at the center-stage, this post will give you a stroll of reliable options that have the potential to ‘hit n throw’ all your excess fat.
https://www.herbalcart.com/ladies-gentlemen-presenting-scientifically-approved-weight-loss-supplements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thanks sisters for the wishes. We appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nenis:
Yes oh congrats teamie.... I bless God for seeing us through.
I wish our other team mates a safe delivery.

Congrats teamie and welcome to baby sharp sharp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
AmJane:

Thank God that ms has left you, praying for it to leave me too and soon. The weakness will stop totally with time. You can also take plenty fluid with enough rest for the headache to subside. Thanks for your concern.
Thanks...... big hug.....�

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
GenyEbere:
Trippleblessing the Lord will finish that which he has started. Team August how are we,if you never pack bag raise your hand lol the Lord is gradually taking us to the finish line. Sisters join me and thank God my marriage is 8yrs today. Happy anniversary to my dh and I

Congratulations on your anniversary, may God's love continue to flow in your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by redsocks(f): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=mamatwiny post=69564435]Happy anniversary teamie GenyEbere.

Team August, how una dey?
Nobody wan port come July? Lol
My new edd for scan na 10th Aug. Blood level OK. All correct.
Abeg make we discuss omugwo food. Apart from hospital list and baby necessities, what other things like food should we prepare for....I like planning ahead for any and everything.[/quote
Ùda
Uziza seed
Aju MBaise
Dry fish (mangala o, Asa o, stock fish o.... as much as u can get)
Pepper
Milo /Bournvita
Milk
Vegetable/fruits (very important)
Yam undecided

Sha don't go and be eating too much yam in the name of irichi ebe nwa si puta lipsrsealed.... maka constipation o

Need for bread, pap, palm wine etc if the need arises. This is All i can remember now. Side stool/oche kitchen. I wish u safe delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by boldbabe: 1:29am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=voucher post=69456838][/quote]

Thank you, I prepared by taking red raspberry tea and 6 dates a day from 38 weeks and was going for prenatal massages from 32 weeks. Also, was praying daily with page 118 of supernatural childbirth book for a short, easy and painless delivery and God did it. Will type my full birth story soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 2:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Birth Alert

My prince charming No 2. arrived on 19th July at 1.30pm weighing 2.8kg. mother and baby doing fine.

Team August, ur cappo don port oooo

Mitchyy how market?

Comtem 2011, I handover to You.

Birth story

I started having strong pubis pain on Tuesday, so I decided to go to clinic on Wed since it was ANC day. I was checked that morning and was told I was 5cm gone only for another nurse to check and said 2cm so I was asked to go back and come back when am having stronger contractions. When I got home, I prepared soup, make food, do necessary house cleaning, even made yoghurt that I sell and slept around 2am on Thurs. I went back to d clinic on Thurs morning to get my wallet that I forgot and d nurse insist on checking me and it was 3cm she still asked me to go back and come when d contractions is stronger. I came back, cooked, bath my toddler and wash all dirty plates and pots. I ate and bath too, the contractions is now stronger and 10mins apart, I took hot tea and when after d next contractions, I vomited all d food and slept for 20mins, I was woken up by another strong contraction which is now 3mins apart, while I was contracting, I was shouting a hubby not leave Mr alone. Her was helping to rub my back and I was just holding his legs, raising my bumbum like person wey wan do doggy Style. By 12pm, I told hubby that we should start going that I don't want to born at home. We got to d clinic, I just run like person wey mad man dey pursue, I was checked and 4cm since morning. A bed was prepared for me and d contractions become stronger and was trying to endure but when I cannot I shout. My aunt came and immediately d contraction came, I just hold and bite her shoulder and d nurse just sent her away that I was enduring before she came. Around 1:20, my water broke and I told d nurse but she said it is ok, I called d midwife dt is my friend and she said I should come in and I was checked. I was fully dilated and d nurses started running about to get my things. I was just shouting I want to pee, I want to poo, d matron said let us see it. While they were getting set, I asked if I can push and yes I pushed and baby was out at exactly 1:30pm. Then dis bleeding started as part of d cord or placenta had detached but Glory be to God, everything was perfected, I was cleaned and moved to d ward by 2:10.pm

I present to u my prince charming No 2

Mitchyy
Comtem2011

73 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:26am On Jul 21, 2018
talltosyne:
Birth Alert

My prince charming No 2. arrived on 19th July at 1.30pm weighing 2.8kg. mother and baby doing fine.

Team August, ur cappo don port oooo

Mitchyy how market?

Comtem 2011, I handover to You.

Birth story

Awwwwwwww! My cappo has ported!!! I was just about asking why you've been MIA. Congratulations on safe delivery. See our handsome prince!

First August baby is here. Whoop whoop!

I'm coming right behind you. I've also been having the pubis pain with a lot of irregular contractions.

FloraEC will not let us hear word now cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 3:29am On Jul 21, 2018
Cappo talltosyne don open floor for us o,see oyibo pikin congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Wow see clean and fresh baby. He's so cute.

Congrats talltosyne

(1) (2) (3) ... (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.