Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143979 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2018
tatacherie:
@ goldendollars and Tessie89 Pele oo excema can be so inconveniencing
I battled mine for 6 months before it left, though it wasn't associated with pregnancy it was as a result of change of environment. I finally started visiting a dermatologist in UCH who recommended Betnovate cream (the tube is #3,500) that was what cleared all. I took some other skin drugs I can mention cos of pregnancy.
Hope they clear soon

Sorry about the accident.....how are you faring now? I pray quick recovery for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Ayauche:

Lmao��� na true ooo. Team August no gree port. Una no want Flo mama to walk this thread with pride abi.

Congrats to all mamas that just offloaded, may ur LOs continue to make u happy.

Hannydimples how are u now and baby?

BlessedDiva: mama how re u and LO doing?
Divinemandate hope baby is kicking well.

LadyMessi i await ur BA and BS dis weekend. May the Almighty make it easy for all waddling mamas.

Mummy Zaynie alaje, the triplet momma. Se e wa pa.

My 2 hands are up for all mamas here, motherhood aint beans and garri.

thanks for checking on us. Baby is kicking well. Thank God for His grace all through this preggy journey, it have been so amazing. can't wait to carry my baby .
kisses to your lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2018
Ehimeomo:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
#teamjuly# cc-Cappo FloraEC
To the glory of God & shame of the devil, I welcomed my real oyibo princess on 7/8/18 via EMCS, with baby weighing 2.5kg. BS in a bit!! Tho I'm still recuperating from the wound, fibroids pain & belly button pain. Sorry for the late alert!!!
congrats mama and welcome to your oyibo princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Nenis:
BA! BA! BA!

To God be the glory for a safe delivery. My prince came in 11:04 a. m. yesterday 18th July. 3.6kg vagina delivery no tear.
congrats mama and welcome to your princess. I tap into delivery without tear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2018
indian03:

Cappo we dey o. Baby is still enjoying, floating freely instead of engaging. How I wish I could push her down into d pelvis already.pelvis and vagina hurt like something else.. Can't even walk properly. Have to hold on to something each time I wake up for bathroom break which can b several times before daybreak. And I can't stop thinking about labour!

No matter the baby position it'll soon/still end in praise. If your pelvic and vagina hurts and you can't walk well that means baby is engaged already.

Sorry for the constant urination, it'll soon stop ok.
Thinking of labor is normal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Ayauche:

No ooo, wetin we go use vulture eyes do.
See the eyes of the gods na tongue Abi akpịrị ogologo is doing your own oracle.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2018
FloraEC:

See the eyes of the gods na tongue
Abi akpịrị ogologo is doing your own oracle.

Which kain akpiri ogologo, we do it the modernized jujuism way. Dis na 21st century. Supply those items sharply make August no go carry ur teamies join body ooo. The gods have spoken

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2018
AmJane:
Congrats to mamas that have given birth, God bless your bundles of joy. May they live long to make you happy and proud, amen.
Team Jan cappo @ Besea, how are you doing ma? Just checking on you because it has been a while we heard from you. Regards to your family dear.
Teamies @ Joilin, Ejika48, cutewifey, Melly245, Fibett, Okeoghene4real, how are we all doing? Hope ms is now a thing of the past for us? Am just observing from one corner as ms dont want to leave me. May it end in praise for us all.
Team jan for supernatural delivery.
Wishing the remaining July mamas and every other mama here a smooth delivery.
@AmJane we really doing just fine o. Yeah no more ms as in bye-bye to Ms. Just that I dey feel weak small small
and headache. It will surely end in praise, u will soon be free from Ms dear don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutewifey: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2018
AmJane:
Congrats to mamas that have given birth, God bless your bundles of joy. May they live long to make you happy and proud, amen.
Team Jan cappo @ Besea, how are you doing ma? Just checking on you because it has been a while we heard from you. Regards to your family dear.
Teamies @ Joilin, Ejika48, cutewifey, Melly245, Fibett, Okeoghene4real, how are we all doing? Hope ms is now a thing of the past for us? Am just observing from one corner as ms dont want to leave me. May it end in praise for us all.
Team jan for supernatural delivery.
Wishing the remaining July mamas and every other mama here a smooth delivery.
Thanks for checking on us teamie, we are doing fyn and ms is now a thing of the past, I've just been eating and eating. Sorry for the ms, it will soon be a thing of the past

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ejika48(f): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2018
cutewifey:

Thanks for checking on us teamie, we are doing fyn and ms is now a thing of the past, I've just been eating and eating. Sorry for the ms, it will soon be a thing of the past
@cutewifey I'm happy for you o. U knw there's a way u just keep eating and eating ehn that u now have av a bump not knowing it's d food not d baby. I can't just stop eating. How hv u been? Me too I've jejely been observing from one corner too. Enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2018
Ayauche:

Which kain akpiri ogologo, we do it the modernized jujuism way. Dis na 21st century. Supply those items sharply make August no go carry ur teamies join body ooo. The gods have spoken

Modernized own na fake fake. Biko I'm looking for legit gods
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
Trippleblessing the Lord will finish that which he has started. Team August how are we,if you never pack bag raise your hand lol the Lord is gradually taking us to the finish line. Sisters join me and thank God my marriage is 8yrs today. Happy anniversary to my dh and I

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2018
Good morning mummies
I am 3 months today.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2018
princessKF:
Good morning mummies
I am 3 months today.
Wow fine fine bobo cheesy kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ayauche:

Yelz ke, i follow u get hope. July dates still plenty so no worry. I think say Oliran na August mama,am actually expecting her to port.

August cappo comtem2011 give me ur list, lemme point out those that are porting with my otumokpo wey rubyzz give me to Flo so she can shine wella more than ori sef.

Lemme comman be going, i don find trouble reach.

Port ke, Abeg I'm loyal to my August teamies oo.

Whispering "Mbok is it possible to deliver before Edd as a FTM? I really want to".
Runs out before comtem2011 comes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyP30(f): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
princessKF:
Good morning mummies I am 3 months today.
fine bobo u look good mummy is doing a great job
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
GenyEbere:
Trippleblessing the Lord will finish that which he has started. Team August how are we,if you never pack bag raise your hand lol the Lord is gradually taking us to the finish line. Sisters join me and thank God my marriage is 8yrs today. Happy anniversary to my dh and I
Happy wedding anniversary teamie. may God increase you and your Dh in all side . more blessings

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divinemandate: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
princessKF:
Good morning mummies I am 3 months today.
wow, fine bobo. mama you are really doing great. God bless you and your son.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Wow fine fine bobo cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Thanks mummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
ladyP30:
fine bobo u look good mummy is doing a great job
Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
GenyEbere:

Happy wedding anniversary teamie, May the blessings of God never depart from your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
divinemandate:

wow, fine bobo.
mama you are really doing great. God bless you and your son.
Amen, thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
The day before yesterday, I visited the toilet up to 7times, dunno what upset my stomach but I suspect the spicy concoction rice I ate at my bestie's place.

Yesterday was another drama, I went to a cafeteria to eat, after demolishing Amala, ewedu and gbegiri with orisirisi meat, something just hooked me by my left side. I managed back to the office and the pain got worse, somewhere above my waist in-between my back and tommy(my side sha) was aching seriously, I can't explain but the pain comes and go.

I couldn't go home cos I would be alone at home so I kept enduring it, my colleague suggested he takes me to the hospital but I declined. I got home and took hot tea, I felt relieved and I slept off.

Mamas Abeg how do I know if I'm already having contractions? someone said it'd like menstrual cramps but I have not experienced menstrual cramps before only sore nipples and tender breasts during menstrual period.

Abeg pardon my epistle.

Cc FloraEC
zaynie
comtem2011
Other mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oliran:
The day before yesterday, I visited the toilet up to 7times, dunno what upset my stomach but I suspect the spicy concoction rice I ate at my bestie's place.

Yesterday was another drama, I went to a cafeteria to eat, after demolishing Amala, ewedu and gbegiri with orisirisi meat, something just hooked me by my left side. I managed back to the office and the pain got worse, somewhere above my waist in-between my back and tommy(my side sha) was aching seriously, I can't explain but the pain comes and go.

I couldn't go home cos I would be alone at home so I kept enduring it, my colleague suggested he takes me to the hospital but I declined. I got home and took hot tea, I felt relieved and I slept off.

Mamas Abeg how do I know if I'm already having contractions? someone said it'd like menstrual cramps but I have not experienced menstrual cramps before only sore nipples and tender breasts during menstrual period.

Abeg pardon my epistle.

comtem201
Other mamas

I've never tasted amala and ewedu so I don't know what they use in cooking.

You can time the contractions or speak with your doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oliran:

Port ke, Abeg I'm loyal to my August teamies oo.

Whispering "Mbok is it possible to deliver before Edd as a FTM? I really want to".
Runs out before comtem2011 comes.

Hahahahahahah very possible to port my dear sister.
FloraEC oya come carry ur candidate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oliran:
The day before yesterday, I visited the toilet up to 7times,

Other mamas

Ah ah i said it. Hope ur bags are packed.
Make i dey go before Comtem2011 come for my head.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ayauche:

Your baby's doing great, he has changed i now sleep at night only waking up to feed him.

Great! What a relief for you sis grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
princessKF:
Good morning mummies
I am 3 months today.

See fresh baby na kiss happy 3 months birthday baby boy, many more to be celebrated.
Well done mama, pls keep it up.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Great! What a relief for you sis grin

You can say that again sis. Relief no be here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
tatacherie:

Present cappo,though very strong
Currently on admission. Had a bike accident yesterday. I was thrown up and landing I hit my bum bone on a thick iron at the back of the bike. The pain is something else, I also noticed reduction in fetal movement
I reported at the clinic this morning and they put me on bed immediately that I need to be observed

Plz who has used dexamethasone injection?
I was told it's to speed up baby's lungs maturation in case of emergency.my baby is 30weeks old

Get well soon teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
princessKF:
Good morning mummies
I am 3 months today.
Over cute dey worry this baby kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
GenyEbere:

Happy anniversary mama. Wishing you both many more years together in peace and love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4516) (4517) (4518) (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.