Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150774 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedqueen(f): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
julicoka:
present maa am here

Am here oh waiting n hoping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Gud morning mamas in d house. May God be with us all IJN AMEN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Tallgirlslim:
Team July, how is month seven?

I've got Back aches, n I wish I could start mat leave right away. But I was advised to work till last day. I hope I have my baby on my birthday though. 1st of July, I will be very glad. #diaryofapregnantblackwoman#

Congratulations to our babes who have just delivered, so happy for you n jealous too. May God keep you n urs.

If only time would fly smiley

Time is flying my dear...We will get there soon by His grace...Hmmmm! month seven is getting more interestin with diff packages...It is well with us all!! #teamjulyalltheway#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by belabouche123: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hi earyone, i'm 32weeks(team June cheesy) and i have a cerlage on. but i was just told that the cerlage will be remove at 37weeks in order to enable labour to take its natural course and that it is possible i might put to birth 2 weeks be4 my due date. has anyone experiensed this before. also is it safe for me and my baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
belabouche123:
Hi earyone, i'm 32weeks(team June cheesy) and i have a cerlage on. but i was just told that the cerlage will be remove at 37weeks in order to enable labour to take its natural course and that it is possible i might put to birth 2 weeks be4 my due date. has anyone experiensed this before. also is it safe for me and my baby.

I've never had a cerclage but had my daughter @ 37wks+1((CS) & was totally fine @ 3.8kg, the Dr wanted to do it on the day we clocked 37wks but cos I wasn't psychologically prepared that day(though I've known since the 6th month that its a repeat cs cos of baby's size) and being yoruba,preferred saturday for the owambe grin, asked it be moved from fri evening to sat morning.

I'm up for a CS again and I intend to have it done between 37wks-37wks+5@ the most.

I know of someone who went into labour @ 36wks, delivered a bbg and was discharged the next day, she almost didn't want to leave cos she was scared something may happen to the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gudday my pple,au una dey,abeg i dey feel slight stomach ache,just 15wks gone abeg wat cud av causd dis,i ddnt eat anything serious....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by belabouche123: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
modath:

I've never had a cerclage but had my daughter @ 37wks+1((CS) & was totally fine @ 3.8kg, the Dr wanted to do it on the day we clocked 37wks but cos I wasn't psychologically prepared that day(though I've known since the 6th month that its a repeat cs cos of baby's size) and being yoruba,preferred saturday for the owambe grin, asked it be moved from fri evening to satu morning.

I'm up for a CS again and I intend to have it done between 37wks-37wks+4 @ the most.
I know of someone who went into labour @ 36wks, delivered a bbg and was discharged the next day, she almost didn't want to leave cos she was scared something may happen to the baby.

thank you so much cheesy... i feel much better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
happymama:
Gudday my pple,au una dey,abeg i dey feel slight stomach ache,just 15wks gone abeg wat cud av causd dis,i ddnt eat anything serious....

Is the pain a dull ache, stomach upset or is it the "I feel like dying" kind of pain?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
modath:

I've never had a cerclage but had my daughter @ 37wks+1((CS) & was totally fine @ 3.8kg, the Dr wanted to do it on the day we clocked 37wks but cos I wasn't psychologically prepared that day(though I've known since the 6th month that its a repeat cs cos of baby's size) and being yoruba,preferred saturday for the owambe grin, asked it be moved from fri evening to sat morning.

I'm up for a CS again and I intend to have it done between 37wks-37wks+5@ the most.

Hello Modath,
So this will be your 3rd CS bah?

I had my first thru cs 3 years ago and I am so scared of having this one mainly because i heard that stretching of the skin can affect the scar.
Is this true?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
modath:

Is the pain a dull ache, stomach upset or is it the "I feel like dying" kind of pain?
mama,na slight ache oo,bt i don dey visit toilet,any advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
modath:

Don't panic, the human body is more resilient than we give it credit for, you had a mild case of food poisoning and since you are already feeling better i'll just advise a sachet of ORS to replenish the lost body fluid.

I'm no doctor but your baby is safe.

Is the Dr an Obgyn? Even then it still sounds weird...
Amen o. 10x for d assistance all d time. I'm still spitting n can't eat, still worried bt I'm believing dt by God's grace, all is well mashaAllaah, ile ola mo tan, make I go table my complaints for ANC. Onyinyechika08 hw u doing? U've been in my thoughts, I know its hard bt keep praying n I pray too dt u'll come back wt a happy testimony for us. Ameen. @all pushing mamas, hw body? May God be wt us to d end.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chydking(f): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please, which baby product is the best, pears or johnsons?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
zaynie:

Hello Modath,
So this will be your 3rd CS bah?

I had my first thru cs 3 years ago and I am so scared of having this one mainly because i heard that stretching of the skin can affect the scar.
Is this true?

Yep, 3rd and Final by the Grace of God,I've never heard of scar issue and the skin losing elasticity,maybe the story comes from being overweight or obese..

I had my 2nd CS 2yrs+5mths after the first & that was 6+ years ago,a year or so after I lost 15kg plus(through sheer determination) and have maintained the loss since then and have a better and firmer looking abs, not flat but not bulgy either.

My scar is very thin and fine, its so faint that its the pics I take that reminds me of it being there and the ocassional internal pulling sensation of course...

All in all, its inconsequential a price to pay for the joy my shuren bring to me & their pa.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
happymama:

mama,na slight ache oo,bt i don dey visit toilet,any advice

If the frequency is much,take ors for fluid replacement and flagyll to stop it.

@ummtwins2,
I know all is well, its human nature to worry though... God has given you this one, devil can't take it from you...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
modath:

@ummtwins2,
I know all is well, its human nature to worry though... God has given you this one, devil can't take it from you...
Amin. Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
modath:

@ummtwins2,
thanks ma sis,God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
modath:

Yep, 3rd and Final by tthe Grace of God,I've never heard of scar issue and the skin losing elasticity,maybe the story comes from being overweight or obese..

I had my 2nd CS 2yrs+5mths after the first & that was 6+ years ago,a year or so after I lost 15kg plus(through sheer determination) and have maintained the loss since then and have a better and firmer looking abs, not flat but not bulgy either.

My scar is very thin and fine, its so faint that its the pic I take that reminds me of it being there and the ocassionally internal pulling sensation of course...

All in all, its inconseqquential a price to pay for the joy my shuren bring to me & their pa.
My dear u re a gem,may u reap d fruit of ur labor... Isu omo a jina fun wa je o Amin! I wish us d best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:27am On Apr 25, 2015
proudmom38:

My dear u re a gem,may u reap d fruit of ur labor... Isu omo a jina fun wa je o Amin! I wish us d best.

Awwwwwww..thanks proudy..Mo s'ami mo gbe ito adura mi...God will be us ALL throughout this journey and beyond.

#teamjulyrock. #teamcoolestmamas wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 6:32am On Apr 25, 2015
MY BIRTH STORY

I will start by thanking God and all the beautiful mamas in the house for your love and encouragements.
After I had passed my EDD which was 15april,I was feeling so downhearted and filled with anxiety expecting my baby. To God be the glory,on Sunday 19 April,I started feeling cramps in the morng after mass. I came home and slept after a while,I went to urinate and to clean up I saw a flow of brownish discharge. it wasn't the colour of the usual blood show I have heard of. I wanted to call my doctor but I was afraid he might ask me to come to the hospital. in as much as I wanted my baby,I have a serious phobia for hospitals and I was secretly planing a home delivery. later that day I went to urinate again I saw blood,no mucus just normal blood,I got even scared as the cramps now had a 15 min margin instead of the 30min previously. I called my doctor n he said I should come to the hospital for check up. I arrived the hospital around 7:25pm and I was immediately taken to labour ward,fear got me and I told them I wasn't there for labour that all I came for was check up and to go home. But I was told there is no turning back in labour ward. I didn't know what check up means until the doctor had his two finger going in to check,I screamed and cry I fought like a baby that in the end the doctor couldn't get what he wanted. I pleaded I wanted to go home n lied I wasn't contracting. lol. meanyl the pain was increasing.
all the docs and nurses started pleading with me to be checked but I refused. I was scan,after the scan,result showed my water was very small too small to have the baby move well*surprising * by then I was contracting every 2seconds yet no water break,no blood show. I Later agreed to be checked when I cudnt stand the contraction but after the check up doctor said I border to save me and the baby,CS has to be done. I refused again but accepted in no time and it was done successfully to the glory of God by 2:55 am monday morng I delivered a beautiful baby girl. we were discharged yesterday from the hospital and we are both doing so fine.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2015
modath:

Awwwwwww..thanks proudy..Mo s'ami mo gbe ito adura mi...God will be us ALL throughout this journey and beyond.

#teamjulyrock. #teamcoolestmamas wink
Yeeeaaaaaaahhhh!#teamcoolestmamasrock...Amen 2d prayer!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:59am On Apr 25, 2015
@juzzybabe thank God u n lo re doing gr8...I wish u swift healing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Good morning pwetty mamas, wish us all a fulfilling weekend. @ juzzybabe,a big Congratz 2u, give our princess kisses on my behalf. Wish u quick recovery. She shall 4eva b a source of joy.

I so much luv saturdays, I'm a week closer 2 EDD oh lala #team june#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2015
euphorbia:

undecided #yimu#m expecting you here in 2-3 years time lipsrsealed so u didn't enjoy all the massage,the thick milo etc ehhhheennn? #run out#
I still take my Milo. And two years ke?? When there's implanon in my left arm already. Aburo is coming in 10 years
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2015
sayoberry:

I still take my Milo. And two years ke?? When there's implanon in my left arm already. Aburo is coming in 10 years

Sayo, no be you talk say you get 5 which day wey I dey salute your courage, you still dey plan for idowu?? You get power!! More ororo and adin agbon to your igunpa.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2015
modath:

Sayo, no be you talk say you get 5 which day wey I dey salute your courage, you still dey plan for idowu?? You get power!! More ororo and adin agbon to your igunpa.
I'm still young o. Very soon now all this 5 go leave me and their papa go university o, then get married, and only me and their papa go dey look our eye inside house. But if we born idowu after 10 -15 years... Idowu go still dey house with us after all of them don go. We hate to be lonely grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2015
sayoberry:

I'm still young o. Very soon now all this 5 go leave me and their papa go university o, then get married, and only me and their papa go dey look our eye inside house. But if we born idowu after 10 -15 years... Idowu go still dey house with us after all of them don go. We hate to be lonely grin
. We have similar plan, Dis preggy will be my 4th baby and am still very young too, planning to have the last one after a very long time GOD willing. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ttoniaben: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Hi everyone,i just want to tell those that are scared of induction that it's nothing to be scared of.i was induced for my 3 babies and it turned out well.i was even the one that always asked for it cos I don't like going more than 39 weeks.just make sure u are well monitored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SweetDinma(f): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Juzzybabe:
MY BIRTH STORY

I will start by thanking God and all the beautiful mamas in the house for your love and encouragements.
After I had passed my EDD which was 15april,I was feeling so downhearted and filled with anxiety expecting my baby. To God be the glory,on Sunday 19 April,I started feeling cramps in the morng after mass. I came home and slept after a while,I went to urinate and to clean up I saw a flow of brownish discharge. it wasn't the colour of the usual blood show I have heard of. I wanted to call my doctor but I was afraid he might ask me to come to the hospital. in as much as I wanted my baby,I have a serious phobia for hospitals and I was secretly planing a home delivery.

eeyah, congrats dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SweetDinma(f): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Juzzybabe:
MY BIRTH STORY

After I had passed my EDD which was 15april,I was feeling so downhearted and filled with anxiety expecting my baby. To God be the glory,on Sunday 19 April,I started feeling cramps in the morng after mass. I came home and slept after a while,I went to urinate and to clean up I saw a flow of brownish discharge. it wasn't the colour of the usual blood show I have heard of. I wanted to call my doctor but I was afraid he might ask me to come to the hospital. in as much as I wanted my baby,I have a serious phobia for hospitals and I was secretly planing a home delivery. later that day I went to urinate again I saw blood,no mucus just normal blood,I got even scared as the cramps now had a 15 min margin instead of the 30min previously. I called my doctor n he said I should come to the hospital for check up. I arrived the hospital around 7:25pm and I was immediately taken to labour ward,fear got me and I told them I wasn't there for labour that all I came for was check up and to go home. But I was told there is no turning back in labour ward. I didn't know what check up means until the doctor had his two finger going in to check,I screamed and cry I fought like a baby that in the end the doctor couldn't get what he wanted. I pleaded I wanted to go home n lied I wasn't contracting. lol. meanyl the pain was increasing.
all the docs and nurses started pleading with me to be checked but I refused. I was scan,after the scan,result showed my water was very small too small to have the baby move well*surprising * by then I was contracting every 2seconds yet no water break,no blood show. I Later agreed to be checked when I cudnt stand the contraction but after the check up doctor said I border to save me and the baby,CS has to be done. I refused again but accepted in no time and it was done successfully to the glory of God by 2:55 am monday morng I delivered a beautiful baby girl. we were discharged yesterday from the hospital and we are both doing so fine.

eeyah, congrats dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2015
sayoberry:

In 15yrs time ur veejay go don over relax,no let baba ibeji go injure u 4 there o lol...Abi omi lema won s'awo ni? #runs out b4 sayo hit me wit broom#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2015
modath:

My sis even adin ekuro n epo pupa to her igunpa too lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
@Juzzybabe..may God bless you both in health and wealth Amen
@all..I'm a new expectant mum..passed through the TTC thread..got my BFP on the month I didn't try smiley..
Currently 7wks..nausea and vomiting started 6wks on the dot..it hasn't been easy @all..severe vomiting and stomachache for the past 1 wk..can't eat or drink anything.I'm soo dehydrated as I can't kip water down..pls mamas any suggestions..shld I be worried sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.