Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8239994 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) (4870) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinnanelson4(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
aydot2100:

Good day, it's about this Blood group of a thing, I'm A+ while my wife is A- and she is 20 weeks pregnant.

She had an abortion close to 2 years now and we are not aware of the this blood group thing but now the doctor told us that she will have to do a test now ICT I think and if it's negative, then she's good but if not she will have to take 3 Rhogam injections and per injection is 35k and I'm very rich at the moment.

I had to gather money to pay for the test which is 10k5 and the result of the test will take couple of days to be out. 

Pls with your experience, what should we expect from the test and I will need your advice pls, I'm on a hot seat not to talk of my wife.

Thanks in anticipation. 

haba Bros 35k for Rogham is on the high side now that u are rich, u can settle for other brand which is cheaper but still effective. Wifey had a short which I bought myself. let's just wait for the test and I hope it comes out ok.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
sunbestie:
My teamie @adezie how are u doing? U have not been answering roll call.
Cappo am good o. I stayed off social media for a while cos my data no come dey last up to one week. And as e finish na till next month be that. I promise to be more present this new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Misi16:

Pls can you give more details. I'm interested in this plan o. Thanks
me too I'm interested o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aydot2100: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
obinnanelson4:
haba Bros 35k for Rogham is on the high side now that u are rich, u can settle for other brand which is cheaper but still effective. Wifey had a short which I bought myself. let's just wait for the test and I hope it comes out ok.

Thanks so much bro
Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naomi1990: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Messyodi:
Biko dont stop eating o, just cut down on carbs and eat mostly vegetables and fruits. At 33weeks 6days my baby weighed 2.2kg . Im just eating healthy now

thanks for your response i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
adezie:

Cappo am good o. I stayed off social media for a while cos my data no come dey last up to one week. And as e finish na till next month be that. I promise to be more present this new year.
Alright any time u are online don't forget to say hi so we knw u are doing good.
Take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mmaglamz(f): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Towerofgrace:

Congratulations and welcome teamie, you will be added for the next roll call, don't worry honeymoon phase is just around the corner, also pray and declare that your body functions perfectly as created by God, throughout your pregnancy your are filled with strength and vigour, you and your baby are in sound health and sickness has no place in your body.

Pele teamie

Amennn. Thank you dearr, I really appreciate, may God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
aydot2100:

Good day, it's about this Blood group of a thing, I'm A+ while my wife is A- and she is 20 weeks pregnant.

She had an abortion close to 2 years now and we are not aware of the this blood group thing but now the doctor told us that she will have to do a test now ICT I think and if it's negative, then she's good but if not she will have to take 3 Rhogam injections and per injection is 35k and I'm very rich at the moment.

I had to gather money to pay for the test which is 10k5 and the result of the test will take couple of days to be out. 

Pls with your experience, what should we expect from the test and I will need your advice pls, I'm on a hot seat not to talk of my wife.

Thanks in anticipation. 

I was pregnant 3years ago too and we let it go, we weren't aware of rhesus factor too, fortunately I tested negative throughout my pregnancy last year. I only took Rhogam after birth, the reason for 3 shots of Rhogam if positive is to reduce the antibodies not to affect the foetus.

I pray the result comes out negative, I know how you feel cos I was dead scared during my time too but what I do is pray and I did the ICT test often because I have someone that works in the lab.

I hope I haven't got you confused, Regards to your wife.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eyifunmi: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Thanks a lot ma. I no vex o, I am just worried sincerely because I have never had bp and the only time I did, I was pregnant and that was 2017 and I lost the pregnancy then at 8weeks
Hi!
It seems like you have pregnancy induced hypertension, and with an history of miscarriage, you need better medical care.
Please change hospital, preferably request to see an obstetrician (if a private hospital), or go to a general hospital.
In the process of seeing a new medical personnel, let them be aware of your past medical history, express your concerns to them, and ensure that steps are taken. You would be monitored, and everything will be managed.
I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
aydot2100:

Thanks in anticipation. 

I think if she was positive, the pregnancy wouldn't have even lasted up to 20wks... So I believe it will come out negative & all that'd be needed is just a shot after delivery. All the best

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Eyifunmi:

Hi!
It seems like you have pregnancy induced hypertension, and with an history of miscarriage, you need better medical care.
Please change hospital, preferably request to see an obstetrician (if a private hospital), or go to a general hospital.
In the process of seeing a new medical personnel, let them be aware of your past medical history, express your concerns to them, and ensure that steps are taken. You would be monitored, and everything will be managed.
I wish you all the best.
Thanks mama. I will do as you have said. I really do appreciate ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithpeace: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pearl05:
Where all my PH mamas? Please where can I buy baby stuffs? Like clothes and other necessities ? First grade OK and New ones too.

I am new in town only know slaughter MKT but with direction I can go anywhere.

Not too cool with online stores , jumia once did strong bad thing to me.
u will get nice OK grade 1 at mile 1 market..dey open Bell every Friday and sometimes on Monday...u can also check Oil mill market on Wednesday.. Bt mile one is beta u will get very nice cloths
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=aydot2100 post=7463231

Thanks in anticipation. 

For the pregnancy to have reached 20wk, the antigens must be negative. It will end well and in praise for you and wifey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Mama try oil mill mkt or ncha mkt. That's the only two I know...

I know oil mill, but ncha is located where please and is it daily MKT or weekly like oil mill?

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
faithpeace:
u will get nice OK grade 1 at mile 1 market..dey open Bell every Friday and sometimes on Monday...u can also check Oil mill market on Wednesday.. Bt mile one is beta u will get very nice cloths

Thank you mama, I will check the mile 1 as soon as baby allow me to see his private next week. But if he still want to keep his private privately then I will just go pick any fine baby cloth that enter my eye.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jflobaby: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
BA! BA!! BA!!! I welcomed my Prince Charming this afternoon through VD with plenty tear weighing 2.75kg, after reporting to the hospital since yesterday morning. Chai it's not easy to be a mother o, FTM things. Planning to hang boots already abeg angry angry
BS to come later in life tongue

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
jflobaby:
BA! BA!! BA!!! I welcomed my Prince Charming this afternoon through VD with plenty tear weighing 2.75kg, after reporting to the hospital since yesterday morning. Chai it's not easy to be a mother o, FTM things. Planning to hang boots already abeg angry angry

Congratulations mama!!! Thank God it ended in praise!!!! Welcome prince!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeydoc(f): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
jflobaby:

Lol @"later in life" . Congratulations Teamie, may God watch over the little one. Get better soon sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
jflobaby:
congratulations to u..welcome to your Prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pearl05:

Thank you mama, I will check the mile 1 as soon as baby allow me to see his private next week. But if he still want to keep his private privately then I will just go pick any fine baby cloth that enter my eye.
. hahaha..when you have already inserted 'his' in ur statement... seems ure hoping for a boy??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumibaby(f): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Congratulations ma.
jflobaby:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
faithpeace:

mama...will i see already made there too...i already have soo many grade 1 clothes...just need to pick few alreadymade clothes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
@nifeseun...i cant say i know what ure going through but i pray that as new as the year is..God will definitely give u a new story..cheer up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyurch(f): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
@ Giddy person... sorry to @ u ooo...i just wanted to ask...i read u had twins earlier ( hope im nt mistaken)...pls at what week did u deliver.. was it cs or vd..im 32+ at the moment...just wantu b prepared...hope giddyprince is bubbling... thnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aydot2100: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pearl05:
[quote author=aydot2100 post=7463231

Thanks in anticipation. 

For the pregnancy to have reached 20wk, the antigens must be negative. It will end well and in praise for you and wifey.

Amen.... I'm a bit relieved, God bless you for your contribution
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aydot2100: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

I think if she was positive, the pregnancy wouldn't have even lasted up to 20wks... So I believe it will come out negative & all that'd be needed is just a shot after delivery. All the best

Amen..... thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aydot2100: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oliran:

I was pregnant 3years ago too and we let it go, we weren't aware of rhesus factor too, fortunately I tested negative throughout my pregnancy last year. I only took Rhogam after birth, the reason for 3 shots of Rhogam if positive is to reduce the antibodies not to affect the foetus.

I pray the result comes out negative, I know how you feel cos I was dead scared during my time too but what I do is pray and I did the ICT test often because I have someone that works in the lab.

I hope I haven't got you confused, Regards to your wife.

Not at all, I understand you perfectly, God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preeteejoe(f): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
jflobaby:

Awwwwwwww congratulations sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
jflobaby:
BA! BA!! BA!!! I welcomed my Prince Charming this afternoon through VD with plenty tear weighing 2.75kg,
Congratulations mama.. Welcome to our prince. God keep you both.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
jflobaby:
Congratulations teamie. Quick recovery dear. Don't worry very soon u will forget about all the pain you had and wouldn't know when you will start d second missionary journey. Kisses to the bobo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamzytee: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Good evening mothers in d house ooo am 36 weeks and I feel pain in my vjay region is it normal Am I d only one having this feeling Sabi mamas abeg make una shook mouth put
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamzytee: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
jflobaby:
congratulations mama... We thank God for this blessing. Welcome baby!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) (4870) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.