Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199437 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Na wa o, if someone doesn't have a friend here or quote someone, no one seems to care or want to answer. I am asking because it's my first time and they didn't even give me any drugs to take at the hospital. If I am disturbing too much, it's nice if someone let's me know. I came here coz I was told that I'd meet experienced mums that can help but alas, it hasn't been so apart from 2-3 mums who answered me the last time. Let me kuku continue using google as it seems like the only one to answer quickly and recommend help

Ah mama no be like that ooo. Mamas respond to questions base on their experience and what they did that help the situation.

All i can say is work with your doc to monitor you.

Sabi mamas who have experienced it in the past will choke mouth. Abeg no vex you hear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
rabluk:

Yes, they are coming to February grin grin grin grin
Holy Ghost fire

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Giddyperson:

Did you get it? Baby and I are doing great, thanks for asking
Pls l need the copy. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AdedoyinO(f): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
nifeseun:
I lost the pregnancy yesterday, i can't sleep, my baby came out still inside the sac. I felt i was too careless but dere was no heartbeat and it looks so small, dont even know what went wrong. It is well, thanks fir tge concerns.

Take heart sis. Double for your trouble in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2019
joilin:

Pls l need the copy. Thank you
Sent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 3:38am On Jan 10, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Sabi Mamas
Finally I registered for the HMO
Wonders shall never cease, I added extra cash to fast track the processing that initially supposed to take 2 months or thereabout to come out but finally, I will most likely have it tomorrow or next
This one na "Lagos-Ibadan expressway"
This country eh, ayam not understanding sha.

I guess we have plenty team August here
I am patiently waiting for the roll call biko

Please I just vomited for the first time since our 55 days journey, I now feel weak and restless
I feel like lying on my tummy coz it's doing me somehow somehow however DH cleaned the vomit and placed me on the bed properly and brought my phone close for me, what a caring man grin although he suggested maybe another baby is forming that's why I feel this way cheesy Taa bu Taa.

How many times am i supposed to run a scan before the full term? At what stages? I mean, at what weeks respectively?

Headache o, make I see weda the sleep go come while I wait for those way dey online cool
please mama which HMO did you use?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 3:45am On Jan 10, 2019
Good morning mamas, please,who can enlighten me on sitz baths for hermorroid in pregnancy? I’ve been battling it for a while now and my doctor said it’s the pregnancy even though I’ve had it before being pregnant. The doctor isn’t taking it serious but DH has been on my neck saying it’s life threatening but I still wouldn’t stop taking fizzy drinks. I need suggestions and opinions please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:27am On Jan 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Na wa o, if someone doesn't have a friend here or quote someone, no one seems to care or want to answer. I am asking because it's my first time and they didn't even give me any drugs to take at the hospital. If I am disturbing too much, it's nice if someone let's me know. I came here coz I was told that I'd meet experienced mums that can help but alas, it hasn't been so apart from 2-3 mums who answered me the last time. Let me kuku continue using google as it seems like the only one to answer quickly and recommend help

Hello mama. We all are learning here too. If you didn't get a response it simply means we don't have an idea. I assure you if sabi mama's are online, they'll attend to you. Pls, just calm down. I think it's better you explain things to your doctor too, just rest well and with God by your side you'll be fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 4:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Good morning mama's. Bobo will not just allow mummy sleep with his karate moves. Scan at clinix shows everything is fine and baby is in cephalic position already @ 29weeks. I remember a time I spotted for weeks, I didnt check the scan result well, baby has been in cephalic position since 18weeks. Is this change of position not too early? The fibroid has grown too, so sad about that but dunno what to do to stop it from growing.

DH has begged me to rest cos this bobo is ready to make his grand entrance sharply. Mama Rabluk ur geepee tank won't work on me o tongue cheesy. U need to see how big my belle is, then it's long and facing down like I'm due already . The sonographer said I may be carrying twins but one is hiding cos the belle is huge men grin. I told him the 2nd vanished in first trimester.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 5:36am On Jan 10, 2019
Onaswu:

please mama which HMO did you use?
Managed health organisation or sth
Will confirm today
missyblissy:

Sorry Mama!!!! This our DH is a special breed i tell you. You are really lucky!!!! Chai please dont rest on your tommy and press our baby, besides the baby will not make. It comfy for you at all.

The doc at the hospital will run the scan at different stages don't worry you hear!!!! Just rest well, be hydrated by drinking water and eatkng fruits that has water. And eat plenty fruits and vegetables!!!!

It is well mama
It's well o
Thank you so much
You the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2019
Rbae:
Good morning mama's. Bobo will not just allow mummy sleep with his karate moves. Scan at clinix shows everything is fine and baby is in cephalic position already @ 29weeks. I remember a time I spotted for weeks, I didnt check the scan result well, baby has been in cephalic position since 18weeks. Is this change of position not too early? The fibroid has grown too, so sad about that but dunno what to do to stop it from growing.

DH has begged me to rest cos this bobo is ready to make his grand entrance sharply. Mama Rabluk ur geepee tank won't work on me o tongue cheesy. U need to see how big my belle is, then it's long and facing down like I'm due already . The sonographer said I may be carrying twins but one is hiding cos the belle is huge men grin. I told him the 2nd vanished in first trimester.
Hehehe .... mine has also been head down since around 18weeks too. I hope the fibroid isn't causing much pain.
I hereby give you an EDD of 28th February. Enter the gee pee tank jor grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2019
sharaff6:
is it the leaves or garden egg it self
garden egg is good but the leaves are better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2019
rabluk:

Hehehe .... mine has also been head down since around 18weeks too. I hope the fibroid isn't causing much pain.
I hereby give you an EDD of 28th February. Enter the gee pee tank jor grin cheesy

Wow! Our LO's mean biz o. The fibroid is now painful ehn but I'm enduring the pains. I no gree enter that tank o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barag(f): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2019
Pearl05:

Sent
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Toopee:
Thats what I use . Didn’t pay a penny for Blood tests of 7500, free injections too. Only paid 10% on drugs. It’s really good.
Pls can you give more details. I'm interested in this plan o. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2019
rabluk:

Been on calcium since 2nd trimester started o. It always comes at nyt n mostly when I'm sleeping
Is the calcium upto 1000mg, check.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Bp in pregnancy is a serious thing,if you were not placed on an drug, try to go to another hospital to get a second opinion from a consultant, preferably a government hospital.The doctor you saw at the hospital, what did he say?
People comment on what they know, Good luck.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Rbae:

Hello mama. We all are learning here too. If you didn't get a response it simply means we don't have an idea. I assure you if sabi mama's are online, they'll attend to you. Pls, just calm down. I think it's better you explain things to your doctor too, just rest well and with God by your side you'll be fine.
Thanks ma. I just started this hospital. I really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2019
PraisesG:

Bp in pregnancy is a serious thing,if you were not placed on an drug, try to go to another hospital to get a second opinion from a consultant, preferably a government hospital.The doctor you saw at the hospital, what did he say?
People comment on what they know, Good luck.
Mama thanks o. He didn't say anything o just that it's high finish.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2019
Messyodi:
My hospital only gives me folic acid and fesolate, they never give me calcium. But i will get it as u have adviced. Thank you

Some people react to calcium,so not included initially,but from late second trimester of pregnancy,it's added.
Do ask your doctor,if there's any reason you were not placed on it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=missyblissy post=74611502]

Ah mama no be like that ooo. Mamas respond to questions base on their experience and what they did that help the situation.

All i can say is work with your doc to monitor you.

Sabi mamas who have experienced it in the past will choke mouth. Abeg no vex you hear[/quote..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2019
treasuredm:

It would be nice if you don't react this way. You should know these:
-This is a forum where we all find ways to help each other through this phase. So if you ask a question and do not get replies, please be calm and ask again.. No harm in that.
-Also, many questions are answered based on experiences, thus we wouldn't want to give the wrong advice so we'd wait for experienced or medically inclined ones in the house to answer. That way, we learn too. Trust me, Google cannot give you what we benefit here.
Thanks.
Thanks mama. Dr didn't say anything o that's why I ran here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2019
treasuredm:

It would be nice if you don't react this way. You should know these:
-This is a forum where we all find ways to help each other through this phase. So if you ask a question and do not get replies, please be calm and ask again.. No harm in that.
-Also, many questions are answered based on experiences, thus we wouldn't want to give the wrong advice so we'd wait for experienced or medically inclined ones in the house to answer. That way, we learn too. Trust me, Google cannot give you what we benefit here.
Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Pearl05:

Sweetheart, its not like that but if one isn't sure of solution of an issue is better to keep quiet than mislead another. The Dr has ur medical history and should be able to manage the situation well.

Please be calm in spirit and have rest. Don't let anything bother your peace of mind.
Thanks ma. It's a New hospital I just started. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2019
gurlnext2u:
Hello grin
No vex for us yeah, we are here for you.
1. You need to see a doctor to check if there’s a presence of protein in your urine.
2. You need to have plenty of rest and not worry unnecessarily
3. Have you always been hypertensive before you got pregnant?
If the answer to number 3 is yes, your doctor will try to manage your BP and strictly monitor your pregnancy.
If there’s protein in your urine and this is the first time your BP is high as a result of pregnancy, then your doctor will advice on what to do next.
Mama, they didn't check for protein
I rest alot and I don't even do anything because I am still enjoying the break i have
I wasn't hypertensive until this pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2019
rabluk:

This july mamas they vex oo. Mummy sorry. Everyone may not have answer to your question. Those that do will answer you, maybe they're not online yet. Most of us met here and hardly know each other so its not about friends. I would say rest well and maybe get a second opinion from another hospital
Thanks mama. I really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Its well with you dear... Maybe you'll need to see another doctor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Its well with you dear... Maybe you'll need to see another doctor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Abeg, check another hospital,that you can ask questions and get answers.
Meanwhile,cut out ;
Salt
Bending
Thinking, anxiety (get a new hobby to help)
Eating out as some food vendors use white...
Pepper soup spices,
Eat more banana, cucumber, mangoes
Pamper yourself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2019
mmaglamz:
Thank you

Congratulations and welcome teamie, you will be added for the next roll call, don't worry honeymoon phase is just around the corner, also pray and declare that your body functions perfectly as created by God, throughout your pregnancy your are filled with strength and vigour, you and your baby are in sound health and sickness has no place in your body.

Pele teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2019
oluwaleokey:

I am patiently waiting for the roll call biko

Hello teamie, expect roll call next week we already had for this week. Don't let us disturb team January they have the floor for this whole month.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Sometimes I always feel like dishing out slap to some of our doctors in this country. Why would he say is high and keep quiet. I guess he has not treated a pregnant woman before.

Please when they do like they don’t have idea about what they are talking about , kindly ask further question.

To all mama, please always ask question like what is the next step, is this drug okay for pregnant woman, and also always complain about what is really going on in your body.

We shall all carry to term in Jesus name and we will not lose our life in this journey in Jesus name.

Please refer back to your doctor ASAP or get another experienced doctor

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4862) (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.