Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197134 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2019
I think thats how my hospital works, antenatal drugs are just strictly folic acid and fesolate. Calcium is not inclusive. Although i dont have joint pains . But I will find out during my next visit

PraisesG:

Some people react to calcium,so not included initially,but from late second trimester of pregnancy,it's added.
Do ask your doctor,if there's any reason you were not placed on it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Messyodi(f): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2019
Biko dont stop eating o, just cut down on carbs and eat mostly vegetables and fruits. At 33weeks 6days my baby weighed 2.2kg . Im just eating healthy now

Naomi1990:
I went for my 32weeks scan on Tuesday and baby is measuring 2.5kg and my edd changed from March 4th to 25th Feb. I'm scared already is baby not too big for 2.5kg at 32wks? maybe I should just stop eating o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2019
The bolded is important information, you may have pregnancy induced bp issues, and you need to be very closely monitored for pre eclampsia

Please change your hospital fast. Your urine should be checked at EVERY antenatal visit

Lemonadewifey:

Thanks a lot ma. I no vex o, I am just worried sincerely because I have never had bp and the only time I did, I was pregnant and that was 2017 and I lost the pregnancy then at 8weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Toopee:
Good morning mamas, please,who can enlighten me on sitz baths for hermorroid in pregnancy? I’ve been battling it for a while now and my doctor said it’s the pregnancy even though I’ve had it before being pregnant. The doctor isn’t taking it serious but DH has been on my neck saying it’s life threatening but I still wouldn’t stop taking fizzy drinks. I need suggestions and opinions please
I understand perfectly what you are going through because I have been there. I don't think it is life threatening, but you need to manage it well. Why not cut down on those fizzy drinks,take more of fruits, vegetables and water instead. You can sit on warm water after defecation to sooth the pain. I have been managing hemorrhoids even before I met my hubby. Mine will usually come out so big after using the loo n painful that I had to meet a consultant in UCH. He advised me to manage it cos hemorrhoidectomy is very painful. And here I am, with 2 handsome boys, both delivered successfully through VD. You will be fine.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Astilo(f): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2019
sayoddy:
Astilo what's sex pls? I just dey eye you as one bad shald but enjoy it and leave us, the celibacy. Even Dh will not touch me till 37week

Giddyperson, lol at ''nice doing business with you''. Thank God for seeing you through.

I tap anointing to reach full term, God help me, really. No more premature/stillbirth ijn

Missyblissy cappo, present ma. Bedrest is boring but baby is kicking like every hour. I look forward to every day.
May God see us through
scan says it's a girl... But DH no gree ooo..he wants a boy ... You won't believe what DH did... He came back home from business on Tuesday,behold he bought baby things home ..i couldn't believe.. At first I was not happy oo.. But when I checked the baby things.. Chai DH has taste abeg... They were amazing and beautiful.. The funny thing is he bought things for a baby boy then for a girl then he got unisex..i just told myself "this man wants this boy byforce oo".. grin grin Loll�

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2019
I honestly do not know how it’s done because DH added me on his. All I did was send my passport through his friend that was on shift at Abuja then. I think we only paid for the form fee which is about 2k and it didn’t take 2 weeks to get to Ikeja here. I’d update you when I have more details about it
Misi16:

Pls can you give more details. I'm interested in this plan o. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2019
Giddyperson:

Sent
Received.Thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Darsty99:

I understand perfectly what you are going through because I have been there. I don't think it is life threatening, but you need to manage it well. Why not cut down on those fizzy drinks,take more of fruits, vegetables and water instead. You can sit on warm water after defecation to sooth the pain. I have been managing hemorrhoids even before I met my hubby. Mine will usually come out so big after using the loo n painful that I had to meet a consultant in UCH. He advised me to manage it cos hemorrhoidectomy is very painful. And here I am, with 2 handsome boys, both delivered successfully through VD. You will be fine.

Thanks so much mama, you have no idea how relived I am reading this. I had thought the whole of my anus would come out while pushing. God bless you. I’d help myself with the advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Thanks a lot ma. I no vex o, I am just worried sincerely because I have never had bp and the only time I did, I was pregnant and that was 2017 and I lost the pregnancy then at 8weeks

The Lord who has given you this baby will be with you. Jesus Christ Himself will sustain your pregnancy and keep you safe. You and your baby shall be alive for the world to see. You are covered with the Blood of Jesus.

Rest in the fact that Jesus is with you. And when he is with you nothing can cause you harm.. pls read psalm 91 everyday. I speak peace into you in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Thanks ma. I just started this hospital. I really appreciate

Uwc mama. That's cool, God be with you and LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Toopee:
I honestly do not know how it’s done because DH added me on his. All I did was send my passport through his friend that was on shift at Abuja then. I think we only paid for the form fee which is about 2k and it didn’t take 2 weeks to get to Ikeja here. I’d update you when I have more details about it
Thanks a lot, will be expecting(pun intended grin)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2019
Where all my PH mamas? Please where can I buy baby stuffs? Like clothes and other necessities ? First grade OK and New ones too.

I am new in town only know slaughter MKT but with direction I can go anywhere.

Not too cool with online stores , jumia once did strong bad thing to me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Akorkor:

Sometimes I always feel like dishing out slap to some of our doctors in this country. Why would he say is high and keep quiet. I guess he has not treated a pregnant woman before.

Please when they do like they don’t have idea about what they are talking about , kindly ask further question.

To all mama, please always ask question like what is the next step, is this drug okay for pregnant woman, and also always complain about what is really going on in your body.

We shall all carry to term in Jesus name and we will not lose our life in this journey in Jesus name.

Please refer back to your doctor ASAP or get another experienced doctor

Some of the doctors we have around shouldn't be there at all. That was how one told me after scan at 20wk that my baby is head down , low lying placenta, threatened abortion just because I complained of lower abdominal pain and hardness around navel.

I left after the prescription with too much fear because the only explainantion he gave was that my baby want to come out. And he have to admit me. I refused to be admitted I couldn't find relief from seeing the Dr only fear.

Came here and was encouraged and told what to do. Google and saw that it's common for some baby to be head down from 18 wks and are likely to turn over and over. The placenta still be time to balance well and all.

Some when you ask questions plenty they will feel that you are too inquisitive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darsty99: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Toopee:

Thanks so much mama, you have no idea how relived I am reading this. I had thought the whole of my anus would come out while pushing. God bless you. I’d help myself with the advice.
You are welcome. Glad I could help.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
marimaar:

Please mama, I need a copy too. cyn_mirian@yahoo.com.Thanks in anticipation.
Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
motic2:

Sent

Please I would appreciate a copy too

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pearl05:

Some of the doctors we have around shouldn't be there at all. That was how one told me after scan at 20wk that my baby is head down , low lying placenta, threatened abortion just because I complained of lower abdominal pain and hardness around navel.

I left after the prescription with too much fear because the only explainantion he gave was that my baby want to come out. And he have to admit me. I refused to be admitted I couldn't find relief from seeing the Dr only fear.

Came here and was encouraged and told what to do. Google and saw that it's common for some baby to be head down from 18 wks and are likely to turn over and over. The placenta still be time to balance well and all.

Some when you ask questions plenty they will feel that you are too inquisitive.

It is well my sister, May the lord protect and keep us away from google doctors

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hello beautiful maamas, hope we are all doing great. Following all along, Team August. Cappo @Towerofgrace, kindly add me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Alexandy2014:

Please I would appreciate a copy too
Alex.chinwe@yahoo.com
Thank you
Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
motic2:

Sent
God bless dearie. Please modify to remove my email ID. Thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
spicychic847:
Hello beautiful maamas, hope we are all doing great. Following all along, Team August. Cappo @Towerofgrace, kindly add me.

congratulations & welcome teamie, i will add you up for next roll call. smooth, stress-free and healthy rest of the journey to us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aydot2100: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oliran:

I was told it's of two type during my time too but the difference wasn't up to 10,000. The matron in Gbaja said there's no difference that it's just the brand. I bought mine 28000 naira.

Good day, it's about this Blood group of a thing, I'm A+ while my wife is A- and she is 20 weeks pregnant.

She had an abortion close to 2 years now and we are not aware of the this blood group thing but now the doctor told us that she will have to do a test now ICT I think and if it's negative, then she's good but if not she will have to take 3 Rhogam injections and per injection is 35k and I'm very rich at the moment.

I had to gather money to pay for the test which is 10k5 and the result of the test will take couple of days to be out. 

Pls with your experience, what should we expect from the test and I will need your advice pls, I'm on a hot seat not to talk of my wife.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
My dear,i will advice you to change to a General hospital.Though the stress will be much but you will get professional advice and handling.One thing I knw and from experience,your BP,weight and urine is checked always on your visit days.
Lemonadewifey:

Thanks ma. I just started this hospital. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
dbeauty:

The Lord who has given you this baby will be with you. Jesus Christ Himself will sustain your pregnancy and keep you safe. You and your baby shall be alive for the world to see. You are covered with the Blood of Jesus.

Rest in the fact that Jesus is with you. And when he is with you nothing can cause you harm.. pls read psalm 91 everyday. I speak peace into you in Jesus name.
Shouting a loud amennnnnnnnnn o. Thanks so much ma. You just lifted my spirit

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=Halcyon123 post=74632595]My dear,i will advice you to change to a General hospital.Though the stress will be much but you will get professional advice and handling.One thing I knw and from experience,your BP,weight and urine is checked always on your visit days. [/]
Mama I will o. Waiting for DH to come

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
The bolded is important information, you may have pregnancy induced bp issues, and you need to be very closely monitored for pre eclampsia

Please change your hospital fast. Your urine should be checked at EVERY antenatal visit

Mama I will o. Thanks a lot ma. I really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Akorkor:

Sometimes I always feel like dishing out slap to some of our doctors in this country. Why would he say is high and keep quiet. I guess he has not treated a pregnant woman before.

Please when they do like they don’t have idea about what they are talking about , kindly ask further question.

To all mama, please always ask question like what is the next step, is this drug okay for pregnant woman, and also always complain about what is really going on in your body.

We shall all carry to term in Jesus name and we will not lose our life in this journey in Jesus name.

Please refer back to your doctor ASAP or get another experienced doctor
Amen o. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
PraisesG:

Abeg, check another hospital,that you can ask questions and get answers.
Meanwhile,cut out ;
Salt
Bending
Thinking, anxiety (get a new hobby to help)
Eating out as some food vendors use white...
Pepper soup spices,
Eat more banana, cucumber, mangoes
Pamper yourself.
I will do as you have said. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
treasuredm:

Its well with you dear... Maybe you'll need to see another doctor.
Amen. I will as soon as DH come home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pearl05:
Where all my PH mamas? Please where can I buy baby stuffs? Like clothes and other necessities ? First grade OK and New ones too.

I am new in town only know slaughter MKT but with direction I can go anywhere.

Not too cool with online stores , jumia once did strong bad thing to me.
Mama try oil mill mkt or ncha mkt. That's the only two I know...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alexandy2014(f): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
motic2:

Sent
Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.