Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,335 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8263219 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:38am On Apr 13, 2019
Abeg our TTC/ GTC sisters come and claim ur plots of land ooo with Faith
BFP is raining this year.....Lord as u remembered me when I least expect it so you shall remember them..Amen
I don clear everywhere with tears of joy. It is ur time to waddle sexy and carry ur bundles of joy..

Chukwu emela maka'na odighi onye di ka GI
Ekwueme ka i bu...
Otito nile diri GI

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2019
My OCTOBER Teamies....how una dey? I trust the ministry is moving well..
I have officially said bye bye to MS..I cant deal biko undecided
Those still dealing with MS, God is your strength dearies.
Just checking up on my teamies. It will all end in praise.

Congrats to all Senior Mamas who have birthed the LOs.
To all Waddling Mamas, your testimony shall be complete.

cc miraclefromGod, LadyShadow, Berty1, surulady, mgeey, mummyjason, oamronnie, akejujoe, biggal, other October mamas still hiding

One love y'all kiss

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thehomemaker(f): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2019
Amen o......

We claim it in Jesus name.

Thanks Mama

sunbestie:
BFP is raining this year.....Lord as u remembered me when I least expect it so you shall remember them..Amen
I don clear everywhere with tears of joy. It is ur time to waddle sexy and carry ur bundles of joy..

Ekwueme ka i bu...
Otito nile diri GI

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2019
I want to thank God for what he did for us, fast forward to last year immediatly after weaning my first son , a month after I discovered I was pregnant. At six weeks I started spotting brownish blood, they said it was due to stress. I saw my gnecologist and I was placed on progestrone shot thrice a week till 10th week and the spotting stopped at 12 weeks. Then the pregnancy continued, at 30 weeks I discovered my baby was breech, it wasn't funny I started praying, after so much prayers at 35 weeks baby changed position to head down, fast forward to Sunday at 38 weeks six days, I started having contraction early in the morning. I packed my bag inside the car told hubby in case of anything. After resting, the contraction stopped then on Monday night I strolled, Tuesday I came for antenatal doc checked and said I was just 1. Something 2cm going to 2cm that in case anything happen I should come back that was 39 weeks. Tuesdday i strolled with my hubby for two hours and ate a whole pineapple . Fast forward to Wednesday night i strolled with hubby and ate a whole pineapple. Danced woth my son and my neighbour gave me zobo to drink like tea nothing added. I started having contraction even when we were trekking every five minutes. On Thursday, I saw on Wed that there was going to fuel scarcity so I planned to go to filling station, after dressing up I discovered I was having contraction, I decided to drive myself to hospital to checked what was happening. My neighbour said he would call cab that I shouldn't drive. I disagree so he sai he was going to call my hubby. We got to the hospital around 12 noon and I was checked, he said I was 2cm but decided to admit me because of the contraction. That was when I real back something started by 6 pm I was checked I was 4cm. The doc came around again to check around 10 and saw that I was still 4cm, he said I shoukd be placed on oxtoycin tab, around 11. 30 pm the real contraction started, I started seeing stars, around 2 am the doc broke my water, I started feeling the urge to push but the nurse checked and said I was just 7 cm that I shouldn't . But the nurse tried she was rubbing my back, thirty minutes after I started shouting I will poo on this bed something is pushing me. The nurse checked and said madam wait ur baby head is coming out. She ran inside the delivery room, called one other old nurse, they called doc he said is not possible for her to dilate that fast. He didn't respond until they shouted baby head is almost out. They had to wear glove for him and with only one push, my princess came out screaming exactly 3 am with plenty hair and plenty cord on her neck . Three things helped to be fast, because the doc said I would deliver around 6:15 am but I delivered exactly 25 minutes after.
I went to the room of the woman that delivered bf me and I carried her baby and use him to pray for mine to be fast.
I called my pastor that prayed for me
And when the nurse told me Is something I had to go thru to bring forth a being I rejected it that Jesus Christ came and destroyed that cross by hanging on the tree.
I want to thank everyone for their support. I wish other April mamas supernatural delivery.
Please dnt mind my typing still in the hospital waiting to be discharged and No body is with me
Jina24 cappo.
Jina24

53 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2019
13 hours but juat four hours active labour
lawvlypearl:

grin grin let me shine my teeth...congrats teamie, God bless her...13hours no be joke...come and tell us how it was...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
@tiwatopebam, woooowwwww thank God for you and for the sharp sharp delivery. May God's name be praised forever.

Interesting Bs Sis.

Congratulations once more, wish you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
tiwatopebam:
I want to thank God for what he did for us, fast forward to last year immediatly after weaning my first son , a month after I discovered I was pregnant.
Thank God for supernatural delivery. May your princess be an epitome of God's goodness. Quick recovery to you in Jesus' name.... Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by konklushun(f): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please who knows where I can get dress for maternity photoshoot. I am in Lagos.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
arbbiegold:
Congratulations to all old and new mothers on this platform. It's been a long time since I've been here. Like a thousand pages to read up, I had to skip 'download from backup' LOL. Seriously I miss this platform and I can't but mention:
Mums girl27 my able May 2018 cappo
Wem my017
ros katiej
rv pbae
R ubbyzz
StrongWo man333
4realwo man
Zaynie
Ayau che June 2018 cappo.
All May and June 2018 teamies. God bless all Los, mums and dads on this platform. Gtc mums and dads, you're next to be celebrated.
Happy Sunday!

Welcome back kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Passing by...
September 2018 teamies, How market?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
sorry for going silent on you all embarassedsorry for going silent on you all ���I am baaaack . how do I survive this 1st trimester trouble . heeeeeeeelp !!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mama Tuoyo how u dey? We have missed you oooo. Please say hi to us na. Its been long oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wait o. Is it like we dont have December cappo ni?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Wait o. Is it like we dont have December cappo ni?
Na you be the first student,lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyShadow(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Big Congratulations to all April mamas that have put to bed,I wish the remaining easy and peasy delivery
My NOVEMBER Teamies,how market??Weakness and loss of appetite not friendly at all!!!The Lord is our strength...
Una dohh oooo

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
sunbestie:

Ekwueme ka i bu...
Otito nile diri GI
We claim it in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
tiwatopebam:
13 hours but juat four hours active labour

Congratulations teamie...short and sweet BS. Kizzez to our April princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jeniluv:
Big Congratulations to all April mamas that have put to bed,I wish the remaining easy and peasy delivery
My NOVEMBER Teamies,how market??Weakness and loss of appetite not friendly at all!!!The Lord is our strength...
Una dohh oooo

My cappo !! I dey gallant. Hopefully by the 10th week all these shall pass. The lord is our strength indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
tiwatopebam:
I want to thank God for what he did for us, fast forward to last year immediatly after weaning my first son , a month after I discovered I was pregnant. At six weeks I started spotting brownish blood, they said it was due to stress. I saw my gnecologist and I was placed on progestrone shot thrice a week till 10th week and the spotting stopped at 12 weeks. Then the pregnancy continued, at 30 weeks I discovered my baby was breech, it wasn't funny I started praying, after so much prayers at 35 weeks baby changed position to head down, fast forward to Sunday at 38 weeks six days, I started having contraction early in the morning. I packed my bag inside the car told hubby in case of anything. After resting, the contraction stopped then on Monday night I strolled, Tuesday I came for antenatal doc checked and said I was just 1. Something 2cm going to 2cm that in case anything happen I should come back that was 39 weeks. Tuesdday i strolled with my hubby for two hours and ate a whole pineapple . Fast forward to Wednesday night i strolled with hubby and ate a whole pineapple. Danced woth my son and my neighbour gave me zobo to drink like tea nothing added. I started having contraction even when we were trekking every five minutes. On Thursday, I saw on Wed that there was going to fuel scarcity so I planned to go to filling station, after dressing up I discovered I was having contraction, I decided to drive myself to hospital to checked what was happening. My neighbour said he would call cab that I shouldn't drive. I disagree so he sai he was going to call my hubby. We got to the hospital around 12 noon and I was checked, he said I was 2cm but decided to admit me because of the contraction. That was when I real back something started by 6 pm I was checked I was 4cm. The doc came around again to check around 10 and saw that I was still 4cm, he said I shoukd be placed on oxtoycin tab, around 11. 30 pm the real contraction started, I started seeing stars, around 2 am the doc broke my water, I started feeling the urge to push but the nurse checked and said I was just 7 cm that I shouldn't . But the nurse tried she was rubbing my back, thirty minutes after I started shouting I will poo on this bed something is pushing me. The nurse checked and said madam wait ur baby head is coming out. She ran inside the delivery room, called one other old nurse, they called doc he said is not possible for her to dilate that fast. He didn't respond until they shouted baby head is almost out. They had to wear glove for him and with only one push, my princess came out screaming exactly 3 am with plenty hair and plenty cord on her neck . Three things helped to be fast, because the doc said I would deliver around 6:15 am but I delivered exactly 25 minutes after.
I went to the room of the woman that delivered bf me and I carried her baby and use him to pray for mine to be fast.
I called my pastor that prayed for me
And when the nurse told me Is something I had to go thru to bring forth a being I rejected it that Jesus Christ came and destroyed that cross by hanging on the tree.
I want to thank everyone for their support. I wish other April mamas supernatural delivery.
Please dnt mind my typing still in the hospital waiting to be discharged and No body is with me
Jina24 cappo.
Jina24
Congratulations!! I tap into this quick snd fast delivery; it can only be God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olajumoke459: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hello my people, I fart a lot these days, pls what could be the cause and what's the remedy?
Moreover,I don't take much food cos of constipation but this doesn't stop the fart.
Am 29weeks gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
blessedmum11:

My cappo !! I dey gallant. Hopefully by the 10th week all these shall pass. The lord is our strength indeed.
Yesoooo,hope you have started taking your prenatal vitamins?Its very essential...take care darling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
LadyShadow:
Wow, happy for you sis... ministry is moving well, antenatal to start in 2 weeks time, we'll be 16 weeks and 3 days by then.. Is it possible to know the sex then? Thanks!
My dear..I don't know if it's possible to know sex at 16 weeks, sabi mamas please help us out. I started antenatal at 8 weeks. Good to know ministry is moving well. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Congrats mama, u shall carry to term by God's grace

Oshey maami

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jeniluv:
Na you be the first student,lolz

Chineke nna
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
tiwatopebam:
I want to thank God for what he did for us, fast forward to last year immediatly after weaning my first son , a month after I discovered I was pregnant

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Gloryne:

cc miraclefromGod, LadyShadow, Berty1, surulady, mgeey, mummyjason, oamronnie, akejujoe, biggal, other October mamas still hiding

One love y'all kiss

Good to know ms is gone, you can now ginger October mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
LadyShadow:
Wow, happy for you sis... ministry is moving well, antenatal to start in 2 weeks time, we'll be 16 weeks and 3 days by then.. Is it possible to know the sex then? Thanks!

Its possible but they will tell you to repeat the scan to be sure

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akejujoe(f): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Gloryne:

One love y'all kiss
Thanks mama . Fellow teamies hope we have all conquered MS. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jeniluv:
Yesoooo,hope you have started taking your prenatal vitamins?Its very essential...take care darling

While taking the vitamins I do throw up and I usually lost appetite. Do know if anyone is experiencing that as well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Caspian22(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Most women in their pregnancy usually take Nzu.

Here is everything you need you know about nzu and pregnancy. https://healthguide.ng/everything-about-nzu-calabash-chalk/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyShadow(f): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.