Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196613 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
enque:

Yes she is back o.....*dodges catapult* Hunnisuzie

Hahahahaha. What about you? I see you are also strolling on the thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Thank you ma

Space dey?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Iyamefa:
Pregnancy brain rant

So I woke up early, got ready and made it to the hospital for my 9am regular prenatal appointment with my obstetrician.
On getting to the hospital, I met with the receptionist lady who looked at me funny and said ‘Err honey why are you here today?’ Before I opened my mouth, she started laughing. I looked at the date on my phone and realized my appointment is for tomorrow and not today shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai take it as part of exercise
Pregnancy brain dey do on and off grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello mama's, Please who has taken coartem antimalarial before during first trimester? How safe is it? Thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wow ... A very big congratulation to u ma. God is faithful
theworldbest:
Thanks everyone for the congratulatory message. It wasn't really easy but God stood through for me n my baby...I labored for 15hours only to be checked n in 4cm,midwife checked again after 3hours of painful contractions n I was just 6cm.she figured out something might be holding the cervix from dilating
Note:baby's head was close bt there was no way n she already poo in the water.
The contractions were so painful n unbearable so I ignored the midwife n started Pushing when the contractions hit me....God be praised what was blocking gave way only for us to see cord round my baby's neck..all in all the midwife manage to remove the cord n my angel came out at exactly 5:33pm.
Please everyone should manage my boring BS....I yam not a good writer
Cappo jina24 n every other pregnant mama...I pray God in heaven will perfect all he has started in our life's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 12:07am On Apr 11, 2019
Good morning waffling mamas and congrats to the new mums..God Bless you and your precious blessings...

I remember saying to myself,that why is that after mums on this platform put to bed they disappear foam...now I know ooooo...Motherhood no be beans,but we thank God for strength everyday..

So something brought me to the platform today..it’s something I have been meaning to do since but I no see road..
So I have a set of tommie tippe anticolic bottles for sale..
It’s original and straight from the US made a mistake and bought two sets so I am selling the other for 8000 complete set and accessories.
Note that there’s no carton or pack because I had to trash those for easy shipping.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 12:49am On Apr 11, 2019
I never write finish oo make una no vex grin...
I have Enfamil formula to give out...Any mama here with a low weight baby or preemie,or in case anybody knows someone who needs it..I have about 8 cans of Enfamil to give away.It expires in May,so any mama interested should please send a message.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Emma349363:
I'll tell you my story. I have had 2 miscarriages in the last 5 years. As it turned out - I can not bear the child myself for medical reasons. My husband studied in Ukraine and there he found a good doctor who helped us find out what the problem was.
I had to be treated for a long time so that the doctor could take my egg and we conceive a child with the help of a surrogate mother. It is very difficult morally. I wanted to give birth myself, but God dispersed differently. I am grateful that we were able to do surrogacy in Ukraine. Now we have a long-awaited son and this is important.
I will soon testify like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2019
AlphaHandMaiden:
Jazzyjazz, giddyperson, una can find trouble sha!!! 2019 have not change you people!!! grin grin grin grin

How is everyone doing? Trust good. Wishing you all a stress free pregnancy journey and a safe delivery!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you my able senior mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:34am On Apr 11, 2019
Akorkor:

Hahahahaha. What about you? I see you are also strolling on the thread.

Dont mind her. We are all here together
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:35am On Apr 11, 2019
Akorkor:

Thank you sis. How far with yours? Are you back here too?

Yes now she is. Her edd is even December 6

picks race

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:36am On Apr 11, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Hehehe! Yes oh, all the false Giddyprofets and enemies of progress slay have failed

Let's wait till like May/June, because some of them (Jazzy and Talltosyn to be specific) can pray that we port to December if anything happens now

No just worry yourself. I don de knack 12am prayers for una since
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Giddyperson:

AF day 2 ko, it's implantation bleeding, trust me.

Finally, the weaning is happening. What inspired you, Anubaby learnt how to unbotton your top? cheesy

Chop knuckle

I should name you the official prophetess of this thread

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Bomgirl:

Space dey?

Ahhhh space yapaaaaa

Come sidon!

Abeg bring plenty food join

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2019
BS

I announced my BFP on the TTC thread June 2018 few months after my wedding. I joined the TTC group cos I was worried something could be wrong cos I didn't get pregnant on my wedding night (JJC).
The journey wasn't easy, I discovered I had fibroid coexisting with my baby at week 13. I had threatened abortion when my baby was 4weeks+ and we got the sad news of a vanishing twin. The fibroid did not allow my second baby live but in all I thank God.
I didn't experience morning sickness but I couldn't eat due to metallic taste in my mouth.
I drank cold water from week 1 to week 37 (pls, if you are like me, reduce ur cold water intake cos it almost affected my baby).

I started feeling baby kicks at week 18. In week 34 my Dr told me baby was kicking me too much cos he was distressed. The fibroid has grown and there is no space for him to move around. He was lying in Oblique position from week 18 till week 37 that I birthed him.
I was scheduled for CS and i welcomed my prince at exactly 37weeks weighing 3.2kg.
I love you all mama's in this wonderful group. To all those who lost their Lo's at birth, Jah will surprise you all soon. The GTC mama's will hear from God soon. He'll surprise you all. May Jah continue to keep us and our LO's alive.

See you all in 2021-2022, Rbae signing out.

Team April-December I'm awaiting your BA.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2019
Pearl05:
Alloo belleful mamas,

I just dey vex since morning within me. I no quarrel with anyone but the vexing is just too much and choking me. Dh will come do lovey dovey play with me yet I go just smile for teeth and next minute my vexation is fully back .

I have placed call to my sis, mum after all the gisting and laughing the vex is still waiting for me for corner.

I feel like crying but tears no gree show . someone help me. This feeling is bad.

Sunbestie Iyamefe Giddyperson Anugod Rubluk rbae

Sorry mama. It's normal you hear, just calm down you'll be fine. @motic2 how are u doing mama?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2019
Short and sweet BS...please what effect did cold water have on your LO.
It's only cold water I can hold down o. Congratulations once again

Rbae:
BS

I announced my BFP on the TTC thread June 2018 few months after my wedding. I joined the TTC group cos I was worried something could be wrong cos I didn't get pregnant on my wedding night (JJC).
The journey wasn't easy, I discovered I had fibroid coexisting with my baby at week 13. I had threatened abortion when my baby was 4weeks+ and we got the sad news of a vanishing twin. The fibroid did not allow my second baby live but in all I thank God.
I didn't experience morning sickness but I couldn't eat due to metallic taste in my mouth.
I drank cold water from week 1 to week 37 (pls, if you are like me, reduce ur cold water intake cos it almost affected my baby).

I started feeling baby kicks at week 18. In week 34 my Dr told me baby was kicking me too much cos he was distressed. The fibroid has grown and there is no space for him to move around. He was lying in Oblique position from week 18 till week 37 that I birthed him.
I was scheduled for CS and i welcomed my prince at exactly 37weeks weighing 3.2kg.
I love you all mama's in this wonderful group. To all those who lost their Lo's at birth, Jah will surprise you all soon. The GTC mama's will hear from God soon. He'll surprise you all. May Jah continue to keep us and our LO's alive.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2019
Rbae:
BS

Rbae bar how are you doing and your charming prince its good to hear from you dear that was how you didn't fulfill our deal on bumpy Tuesday before baby's arrival but I will pardon you oooo smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2019
Make I join my former capo find trouble.
Meanwhile, Akorkor, congrats oh.
Aungod, just as Giddyperson said, na implantation bleeding so just kuku come and claim your land n carry you twin Nimz too, her land dey here too. Emma, enque, AlphaHandMaiden, hunniesuzie, Liftedhands and who didn't I mention again(stratches imaginary beard) capo eep me out. Land plenty for here oh, make una come collect, is free no agent or rent fee grin grin.

Feels so refreshing and sweet when one finds trouble.

Anty FloraEC, I no forget u oh angry
I don go sha, nobody should call my name, am team Dec 2020 or na Jan 2021 nee grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2019
Halcyon123:
Make I join my former capo find trouble.
Meanwhile, Akorkor, congrats oh.
Aungod, just as Giddyperson said, na implantation bleeding so just kuku come and claim your land n carry you twin Nimz too, her land dey here too. Emma, enque, AlphaHandMaiden, hunniesuzie, Liftedhands and who didn't I mention again(stratches imaginary beard) capo eep me out. Land plenty for here oh, make una come collect, is free no agent or rent fee grin grin.

Feels so refreshing and sweet when one finds trouble.

Anty FloraEC, I no forget u oh angry
I don go sha, nobody should call my name, am team Dec 2020 or na Jan 2021 nee grin
I CLAIM IT O!! omonile keep off my land biko military guard and Rottweiler dogs on duty angry cheesy

Lolz thanks alot I'm coming with my ba soon team ** 2020 kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Instead of you to be knacking your husband it's my matter you're knacking

Monki

jazzyjazz:

No just worry yourself. I don de knack 12am prayers for una since

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Instead of you to be knacking your husband it's my matter you're knacking

Monki

ah ah. You know know how we de do am again?

After knacking the husband, and receiving enough energy, I knack ur matter.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2019
sunbestie:

grin grin grin see me laughing and rolling on the ground with her bed shaking vigorously
Abeg how's u and our baby doing.

grin grin we are doing great . Thank u. How are u and urs?

But these day the way the kpekus is sweet eh. let somebody not go and come here soon oh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
lawvlypearl:
Short and sweet BS...please what effect did cold water have on your LO.
It's only cold water I can hold down o. Congratulations once again

Same thing happened to me but my baby had catarrh and he breathes like his chest is blocked. We don't put the AC and fan on cos of him. We keep him warm 24/7 and I use the baby thermometer to check his temperature thrice a day. He's fine now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rbae: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
motic2:

Rbae bar how are you doing and your charming prince its good to hear from you dear that was how you didn't fulfill our deal on bumpy Tuesday before baby's arrival but I will pardon you oooo smiley

We are fine mama. Thanks. Hahahah.... I was on admission in the hospital and baby arrived on Wednesday. Thanks for pardoning me grin

Mama Lehwah how are you and our baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rbae:

Same thing happened to me but my baby had catarrh and he breathes like his chest is blocked. We don't put the AC and fan on cos of him. We keep him warm 24/7 and I use the baby thermometer to check his temperature thrice a day. He's fine now.
Okay, thanks Mama, time to reduce the cold water then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2019
Halcyon123:
e.

Anty FlraEC, I no forget u oh angry
I claim it on behalf of my friend that's TTC
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rbae:

Please what kind of cold water are we talking about? Normal cold water from fridge or icy chilled from freezer? I'm a suspect of normal cold water oooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rbae:

We are fine mama. Thanks. Hahahah.... I was on admission in the hospital and baby arrived on Wednesday. Thanks for pardoning me grin

Mama Lehwah how are you and our baby doing?

smiley smiley smiley smileyaccepted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Chanbaby:

grin grin we are doing great . Thank u. How are u and urs?

But these day the way the kpekus is sweet eh. let somebody not go and come here soon oh.
We are shining.
Enjoy d kpekus anyhow and come back quick quick to claim ur own plot of land.
No be team 2020 una dey grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut, Oluwasemiloba(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.