Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199825 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thursday 5th April, I landed in the hospital when I couldn't bear the pains anymore. I was checked only to be told I was 3cm dilated. I was like that till the next day. The matron checked and said I was just 4cm. She said I wasn't dilating well that if the situation remains by 12pm, she'll have no other choice but to break my water to quicken dilation. She kept to her words. I cried as she tried to break the water and she was like, it's just a little pain compared to what I'll see when delivering the baby. By evening I was already weak and hungry but couldn't eat because I had lost appetite for food. All I did was sleep.
By this time, so many checks had been done by different people and I was beginning to feel empty.
On Saturday, by afternoon, a lady was rushed in because her baby was breech and needed an emergency CS. The surgeon rushed in, performed some checks on her and my own case was raised. He checked and discovered I was still 4cm dilated and asked to know why 7cm was written in my file. Another doctor said I should be given the 'hot drip' but it remained the same. The surgeon checked after some time, he screamed, saying this lady can't birth this baby all by herself. Her pelvic is small. He then demanded I be prepared for an emergency CS as well.
After coming back from lala land, I heard baby's life is a testimony because he didn't cry and took more than 10 minutes before he cried faintly but to the glory of God he did not only cry out, he stayed and is with me as I type.
Thanks to mama Zaynie, for the advice given when the site broke down.
Cappos ELMASPEED and PatKing, I dey hail.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
@ flourishing19 thank God it ended in praise! I rejoice with you
Your son is so cute cheesy
Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
April mummies this thread is boring oo. You people are borning and have chosen not to inform us abi? Coman sama us with your Birth stories too na. Let the morale be high pleasseee.
Jina24 how far mama?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
bez:
Good evening all please EPP a sister who had a cs on Saturday but battling with spinal headache any remedy sabi mamas please her ohhh
Very cold Coca-Cola works wonders I heard
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
tatacherie:
@ flourishing19 thank God it ended in praise! I rejoice with you
Your son is so cute cheesy
Keep up the good work

Thanks ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
eksbabe:
April mummies this thread is boring oo. You people are borning and have chosen not to inform us abi? Coman sama us with your Birth stories too na. Let the morale be high pleasseee.
Jina2.4 how far mama?

They are resting grin the Bs will soon show.

For me, am just here o, just looking for signs that delivery is close cheesy, my toddler ma is not helping matters adding to the weight am already carrying with her mummy back me always thing.

Make I sha no port o cause my baby is on the small side, Doctors treat me like someone who still have many weeks to go.

How are doing too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=Flourishing19
This is the miracle baby.[/quote]

Glory be to God. Such a cutie. God bless you son.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=Pearl05 post=77465843][/quote]
Thanks ma. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by theworldbest(f): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jina24:

For me, am just here o, just looking for signs that delivery is close cheesy, my toddler ma is not helping matters adding to the weight am already carrying with her mummy back me always thing.

Make I sha no port o cause my baby is on the small side, Doctors treat me like someone who still have many weeks to go.

How are doing too?

Port Gini? Cappo you of all people!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
theworldbest:

Port Gini? Cappo you of all people!!

I don't want to port o, April is my birth month and I so much want to share it with my Lo. I
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2019
Emma349363:
I'll tell you my story. I have had 2 miscarriages in the last 5 years. As it turned out - I can not bear the child myself for medical reasons. My husband studied in Ukraine and there he found a good doctor who helped us find out what the problem was.
I had to be treated for a long time so that the doctor could take my egg and we conceive a child with the help of a surrogate mother. It is very difficult morally. I wanted to give birth myself, but God dispersed differently. I am grateful that we were able to do surrogacy in Ukraine. Now we have a long-awaited son and this is important.
https://m.facebook.com/Nigeriansurrogates/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2019
!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumibaby(f): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2019
Congratulations ma, ur testimony will remain permanent in jesus name. Amen
Flourishing19:
Thursday 5th April, I landed in the hospital when I couldn't bear the pains anymore. I was checked only to be told I was 3cm dilated. I was like that till the next day. The matron checked and said I was just 4cm. She said I wasn't dilating well that if the situation remains by 12pm, she'll have no other choice but to break my water to quicken dilation. She kept to her words. I cried as she tried to break the water and she was like, it's just a little pain compared to what I'll see when delivering the baby. By evening I was already weak and hungry but couldn't eat because I had lost appetite for food. All I did was sleep.
By this time, so many checks had been done by different people and I was beginning to feel empty.
On Saturday, by afternoon, a lady was rushed in because her baby was breech and needed an emergency CS. The surgeon rushed in, performed some checks on her and my own case was raised. He checked and discovered I was still 4cm dilated and asked to know why 7cm was written in my file. Another doctor said I should be given the 'hot drip' but it remained the same. The surgeon checked after some time, he screamed, saying this lady can't birth this baby all by herself. Her pelvic is small. He then demanded I be prepared for an emergency CS as well.
After coming back from lala land, I heard baby's life is a testimony because he didn't cry and took more than 10 minutes before he cried faintly but to the glory of God he did not only cry out, he stayed and is with me as I type.
Thanks to mama Zaynie, for the advice given when the site broke down.
Cappos ELMASPEED and PatKing, I dey hail.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2019
Jina24:

How are doing too?
Awwww so you have a toddler too that is on your case lol.
Mine is too extra these days, crying at the slightest opportunity, i dont know if he is crying because he is seeing the signs already(my mum said they sometimes know when a baby is coming) or he’s just at that stage when they are very naughty(he is almost 21 months). Anyways, me ano dey look face cuz i am too tired to be worried about him now, dh handles his excesses.
Braxton hicks are on another level this days sha, will stop going to work today too i need time to rest and prep for baby’s coming.
Will resume walking fully by Monday, mans ready for baby to come now grin
May God make it easy for us all in Jesus Name.
Lawvlypearl how are you too?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Jina24:

I don't want to port o, April is my birth month and I so much want to share it with my Lo. I
Port ke? You know we share the same date, me i am not thinking port atall, i even think i will birth before then. Abeg start doing all the doables, this baby must come this month.
But e no bad if baby enter May small sha, God’s got us grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2019
eksbabe:
Mine is too extra these days, crying at the slightest opportunity, i dont know if he is crying because he is seeing the signs already(my mum said they sometimes know when a baby is coming) or he’s just at that stage when they are very naughty(he is almost 21 months). Anyways, me ano dey look face cuz i am too tired to be worried about him now, dh handles his excesses.
Braxton hicks are on another level this days sha, will stop going to work today too i need time to rest and prep for baby’s coming.
Will resume walking fully by Monday, mans ready for baby to come now grin
May God make it easy for us all in Jesus Name.
My toddler is on this table ooo
Crying over nothing
Mummy carry me and stand up
Mummy back me
Mummy i want to drink tea immediately u finish preparing the tea he will start demanding for another thing.
D stress is too much abeg but am just keeping my cool and allowing him... I knw it is a phase dat will pass
May d good Lord make it easy for us all.. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2019
sunbestie:

My toddler is on this table ooo
Crying over nothing
Mummy carry me and stand up
Mummy back me
Mummy i want to drink tea immediately u finish preparing the tea he will start demanding for another thing.
D stress is too much abeg but am just keeping my cool and allowing him... I knw it is a phase dat will pass
May d good Lord make it easy for us all.. Amen
Hmmmm the phase better pass in time o, i loose my cool too but his father happens to have more cool than me so good for him, otherwise ehnn make ano just talk lol.
I’m learning to look away sha, i just leave him to cry and satisfy himself that is after i must have done everything he wants from me and i’m sure he is just been naughty.
Parenting isnt easy sha, after all is said and done, you still wouldnt put your child in harms way. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2019
sunbestie:

Ur location ma

Ojodu Berger ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamesbridget13(f): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmm teamies i just pray it happens anytime soon. Passed my first Edd yesterday n no sign of labour yet. My second Edd is next thursday. Everyone shld pls remember me in prayers as doc said i can't be induced due to previous cs. I just hope to be dropping my BS by this time next week.

Congrats to all mamas that has offloaded

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mumibaby:
Congratulations ma, ur testimony will remain permanent in jesus name. Amen
Thanks ma. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EvangelistMFM(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
WhatsApp only 08146369059

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
sunbestie:
TEAM MAY 2019

Welcome to a new month, the month of April filled with ABUNDANCE, PROTECTION, RESTORATION, INCREASE and LIBERTY.

Teamies how are we doing?
The waddling now is on another level ooo even d kicks and movement is something else.

Hope we have rounded up our shopping and rounding up other preparations for our precious LOs arrival. Start packing ur bags ooo ur baby might decide to show early
smiley
We are getting to the permanent site soon it is just a few more days to reach there so hold on be keep pushing it... it must surely end in praise for us all. May 2019 we are meeting our precious ones in good health with plenty money for account.

Speak, speak and speak to ur baby positively. Talk to God always and don't forget to read motivational books if u have any.
Allows do what makes u happy
Allow DH to be clearing d path for baby's arrival ( performing for d oza room) my libido dey sambisa forest I just dey sahee d savanna like dat ooo when d guy man finish I just close my shop and carry my belle dey go... I can't come and stress myself biko grin grin

Don't forever ur appointment at d hospital oo it is very important now

If u have checked ur baby's gender tell us oo so i can update.

Eat healthy and drink a lot of water... Take ur fruits and vegetables.. Do not forget ur drugs oo
Be exercising small small and u can start cleaning ur nipples

We are victorious and it must surely end in praise.
Always feel free to ask any question if u have any because other sabi mamas are here for us.

Answer roll call so we knw u are doing great and shining in d Lord

1. Sunbestie _________ EDD 23rd May
2. Iyamefa ___________ EDD 17th May Pink
3. Pearl05 ____________ EDD 10th May Blue
4. primadonnachika ___EDD 12th May Pink
5. irene670 ___________ EDD 5th May
6. Chili89 _____________ EDD 17th May Blue
7. 19CannyMum ______ EDD 21st May Blue
8. adezie ______________ EDD 6th May Pink
9. Yetunspepper _______ EDD 31st May
10. Mummyejire _______ EDD 5th May
11. Ayomikunkco ______ EDD 25th May Blue
12. Marimaar __________ EDD 14th May Blue
13. Astilo ______________ EDD 4th May Pink
14. gurlnext2u _________ EDD 27th May
15. treasuredm ________ EDD 7th May Blue
16. dbeauty ___________ EDD 29th May
17. Sunbeam20 _______ EDD 24th May
18. faithlucky _________ EDD 23rd May Blue
19. iwillrejoice ________ EDD 19th May Pink
20. Kay18 _____________EDD 27th May Blue (welcome mama)
21. Tgirl4 _____________ EDD 31st May Blue (welcome mama)

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us

If u dey team May identify yourself sharply and tell us ur EDD and baby's gender immediately

Pls if I did not mention u no vex ooo just indicate

Hello CAPPO and all sexy teamie, I'm sure we are all getting set for next month. The heat has really been a biatch,thank God for the little little rain. God will surely take us all to the finish line with our bundle of joy ijn.

CAPPO update: Team pink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
mamas what can I do to ease leg cramps... once I trek or wake up from sleep my feet hurts ...my August teamies anyone having dis... motic2 hotmomma misi17
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
eksbabe:
Jina24 how far mama?

We promise to keep the thread bubbling oo..vigilante is real, I know but help us squeeze 20mins out to post BS...it's to encourage and we'll Learn from it.
Anyways!!
We are warming up for the Back to back BAs cheesy

jamesbridget13:
Hmmm teamies i just pray it happens anytime soon. Passed my first Edd yesterday n no sign of labour yet. My second Edd is next thursday. Everyone shld pls remember me in prayers as doc said i can't be induced due to previous cs. I just hope to be dropping my BS by this time next week.
Congrats to all mamas that has offloaded
It will end in praise...are you a ftm?

eksbabe:
Lawvlypearl how are you too?
Mama, I dey here o.. cool...warming up...we will all testisfy soonest. Braxton Hicks is getting more frequent grin..at least it's a sign, we are getting close.
Jina24:

How are doing too?

Please o...don't let May Cappo be eyeing you o...you have to do April , why is baby small? Are you on the small side? Start exercise, walking, pineapple eating etc...don't come and leave us cappoless grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
damibaby:
mamas what can I do to ease leg cramps...

My dear, no be only you. Just ensure you take your calcium.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
@lawvlypearl, yes am on the small side lipsrsealed in my former life cheesy.

Well, one of the reasons doctors are giving me a chance at Vbac is cause of the size of the baby.

I'm faithful to my April jo cheesy, pineapple etc on top gear from next week.

@eksbabe toddlers and their chumychumy cheesy. I say a big Amen to the prayers. April is our month.

@jamesbridget13, you're in our prayers, your BA is here by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labelbybee: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Relocation sales!!!

1. White wooden baby cot with mattress and cot mobile musical
2. White wooden baby wadrobe 
3. Graco 2 in 1 bouncer and swing 
4. Fisher price rock n play sleeper
5. Fisher price kick n play piano gym/ playmat
6. Avent Electric sterlizer 
7. Avent manual breast pump 
8. Toddler bicycle 
9. Toddler chair and Table

If interested please whatsapp : 08128102204 

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracedom: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Team April how are we, I see a full week of back to back BAs, Infact starting from this weekend.

Pls, anyone has any idea about membrane sweep? Done it before? Does it kickstart labour? Is it safe to do at 39weeks? (No medical issues involved)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
damibaby:
mamas what can I do to ease leg cramps... once I trek or wake up from sleep my feet hurts ...my August teamies anyone having dis... motic2 hotmomma misi17

Also having leg cramps but mine mostly wakes me up middle of night. I just try to stretch it till pain eases. Guess it's normal this phase we are in according to Dr. Google.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
damibaby:

So sorry to hear this damibaby is it that your legs are swollen or it hurt you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
talltosyne:

Congratulations sis, abeg help me dash giddyperson, hunniesuzie, goldenheart002 them 2boys

Oh noooooooo!!
How can my own sister be dis wicked? Shebi u know my vjay has not heal well, infact it's still paining me even wen I wan piss grin grin grin grin my tummy just turn flat and my Olympus has risen too, so please lemme slay in peace for now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Ahn ahn, Maami even you?

Anyway you said 2 boys, 1 for Giddyperson, one for Goldenheart002, I'm not a selfish purzzzin, I'll be patient

Let me jeje leave this thread until I'm ready

How about u have d two plus jare?? I'm not selfish too, na girl I want now

(1) (2) (3) ... (4996) (4997) (4998) (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YummySuits(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.