Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131973 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Wishing all August mamas a smooth, swift, easy, painless delivery in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm
Wt happened in 1926 will happen again o, even worse
beedam:

Is is by yam?

@ kaffy4bill

Send me your house addy let me send my daughter in law to be a RANGE ROVER to use for the month of August.

Also,expect another car next month as she will use one car,one month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2015
beedam:

grin grin grin grin
are you on vacation? grin You just sit down gidigba in this thread since yesterday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
kaffy4bill:
Everybody sef accept say teamjulyreallyandtrulyrocks.. we r mouthed and we followed wit action
Supernatural birth to all pushing mamas
One love
wait till you see October mums doing there thing, by then we go know who rock pass. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2015
My gorgeous team October, hope we are getting ready? It's two months to go, we are counting in days now. kiss. @ Iffffffy, stadora, zaynie, everfaithfulGod, justcurious, Virtuouswife, mamaboms, ijeoma2728. Other team October still hiding somewhere, pls show yourself, am sure you are proud of your team grin .
# Proudlyteamoctober #
#Proudlyteamindependent#,
The best birth story is yet to come from us tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Deezou:
Welcome 2 august,wishing all august mamas safe and easy delivery.
Where is my humble team september?It's only one more month to go,hope our bags don ready.cutiereborn,helovesme,niyyah,olalayo1710,ahmanim,jennifer89,dunasy,gocare and other #teamsept mamas dat i no mention(abeg no vex),we shall all have complication-free term deliveries and beautiful birthstories to share inshaAllah.
#teamseptemberforsupernaturalchildbirth.

Ameen o,let the countdown begincheesy cheesy,may God make it easy for evri1#ProudliTeamSeptember#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2015
nefertitiram:

Cramp and whitish discharge r good signs.
to increase progesterone,i used duphaston in my first preg up to 12 weeks, other people use those prog inserts bur they were too expensive
thanks dear, how much did you buy that and the dosage used kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Which kain winching tinz be dis one eh? Persin wey get 6 kids never try? AbeG park well for under bridge o! Dem send u ni!!
beedam:

On my way to break the oven padlock tongue grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2015
ozycy:
My gorgeous team October, hope we are getting ready? It's two months to go, we are counting in days now. kiss. @ Iffffffy, stadora, zaynie, everfaithfulGod, justcurious, Virtuouswife, mamaboms, ijeoma2728. Other team October still hiding somewhere, pls show yourself, am sure you are proud of your team grin .
# Proudlyteamoctober #
#Proudlyteamindependent#,
The best birth story is yet to come from us tongue

Overtaking ain't allowed o#ReppinTeamSeptember# tongue wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2015
fosterkid:
I was given progesterone shots(primolut depot injection) weekli tru awt my 1st trimester.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2015
fosterkid:

its about 2k a sachet, one pill a day till 12 weeks
the inserts r like 7k

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2015
juliebest:
Thank you all so much dear sisters. I'm sure by God's grace, another will come.
Happy new month everyone. August mamas,God will make it very easy for you and other mamas too.
On the evacuation, my mil says I shouldn't go for it, but rather ask for drug that will do the same thing. Have any one here had the experience of using drug to evacuate after a miscarriage?
Yes,my doc gave me misoprostol to expel d remaining tissues during my 2nd mc,bled for a week and evritin was out. You should ask ur doc bou it,may God give you double for your loss. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2015
Beedam!!! U just de dig up pages de reply posts de find trouble on top am join!! Mind ya sef o! Make dis ur naughty nature no transfer to our baby. U and modath I no sabi who " bad" pass. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Niyyah:

Ameen o,let the countdown begincheesy cheesy,may God make it easy for evri1#ProudliTeamSeptember#
Amin dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fosterkid: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Niyyah:

I was given progesterone shots(primolut depot injection) weekli tru awt my 1st trimester.
thanks for your response dear, at how many weeks did you start
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
lala4sure:
Hello Ladies,

The ever faithful God has blessed my lovely Husband and I with a priceless princess. Words can't explain my joy and I stand in awe of you Lord.
Little proudy's may just have gotten himsef a princess as I am sure they arrived same date 30th July 2015

BS later, it's still thursday here so make I sleep small

Congratulations dearie. All of una dey rush so as not to enter August.

God be praised!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
fosterkid:
thanks for your response dear, at how many weeks did you start

Pls check wit ur doctor b4 u take nytin pls.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
juliebest:
Thank you all so much dear sisters. I'm sure by God's grace, another will come.
Happy new month everyone. August mamas,God will make it very easy for you and other mamas too.
On the evacuation, my mil says I shouldn't go for it, but rather ask for drug that will do the same thing. Have any one here had the experience of using drug to evacuate after a miscarriage?
. My dear when I had a miscarriage in march I did evacuation although my Aunty was telling me I would not have done but now I am pregnant again so it does not disturb you from being pregnant again, you can do it to me it is more safer, when I was ready to get pregnant I just took pregnare care Conception and God helped me. So be strong and trust God

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
@fosterfid, why not go see a doctor they will know the best for you I am presently in the hospital now for bed rest and I am taking progesterone injection weekly

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
@fosterfid, why not go see a doctor they will know the best for you I am presently in the hospital now for bed rest and I am taking progesterone injection weekly. And I am very fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joniboi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Good day all my Mom's in the house. My wife has been vomiting seriously since monday. Anything she eats, she throws up.

Please experienced mums is this how she will continue or there is a solution? She is seeing the Dr on monday for her Progesterone injection and general check up.

Thanks for all your love and support.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Joniboi:
Good day all my Mom's in the house. My wife has been vomiting seriously since monday. Anything she eats, she throws up.

Please experienced mums is this how she will continue or there is a solution? She is seeing the Dr on monday for her Progesterone injection and general check up.

Thanks for all your love and support.

Bros, how ya doing ? Believe we are keeping our word concerning chores... your labour of love will not be in vain... As per the throwing up, its one of two things, if she's lucky by week 13, she should start to feel like her old self..... but if she's like ME, she will throw up even in the delivery room ( God forbid for your queen)...

Lets take the throwing up as a great sign cos it means HCG (preggy hormones) is runnning riot in her system.

@ nefertitiram prescribed vit b6 some pages back, like her it worked for a few days & stopped. Promethazine & piriton helped mw a lot but it makes one half useless cos of its drowsy effects...

MS is the punishment from God for Eve making Adam eat that apple..... no be seresere sontin!!!

@lovinam,

Ayam looking for my bum Short & mike tyson glove.. wait there oooo. tongue, ..how ya doin? wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
ozycy:
it's so obvious you are a late Comer tongue the picture was uploaded severally. Oya begin beg modath to upload her little bobo king pix again, dats if vigilante will allow her

Learn to always include senior before talking to me.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
pragmatistm:

Thanks, I appreciate.

But is there no natural/home remedy whatsoever.

Hahhahhaha, this got me laughing.
Hmmmmm. Our brother, NO home remedy.
Infact no abroad remedy sef.

Just take the advices you've been given and help her the best way you can.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
kaffy4bill:
tongue[email][/email]

Iya laje don get our time now shey? O ga ju. The booth dey ur side. I beg house don full for dis side ooo
Wen u go show for ketu?

No be my fault jare. Plenty work for office ni

When you want make I cum? wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
ozycy:
are you on vacation? grin You just sit down gidigba in this thread since yesterday.

It is not a small somtin.
She go just enter dey shake everywhere with gramophone voice. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
temmy2103:
Hmmmm
Wt happened in 1926 will happen again o, even worse

Yinmu x100. I dey wait you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
ozycy:
wait till you see October mums doing there thing, by then we go know who rock pass. tongue

My sister, these #teamJulymamas get mouth O...
First week in July, there was silence and we the TeasingCommittee kept teasing them tongue, then came the bumper to bumper tear-free deliveries wink, then silence again lipsrsealed...........hmmmmm only Snr Modath was holding the fort, only for them to land 2 babies in one day just @the end of July cheesy.

But that does not mean we wont rock harder.......just wait and see #teamOctober in action....... tongue
Where are my team mates
All Octobermamas in hiding, its time to show your face o.......its 60days to October! (#teamsAugust and September make una no vex o) tongue

#teamoctoberforsupernaturalbirth

#teamoctoberforsneezeanddeliver wink

#teamoctobertohhgbayii

# teamoctobertohsexy

#teamindependence

#teamoctoberrocks!

#teamblessedoctober

#teamoctoberforamazingbirthstories

#teamoctober.................Okbye......

Snr Beedam, this your post of Fin Sec don reach to drop nah, drop it for me, i plomiz to be accountable............

Runs out of thread.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
ozycy:

It's been sad being absent from here. Too many to read and no much time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
lovinam:
Which kain winching tinz be dis one eh? Persin wey get 6 kids never try? AbeG park well for under bridge o! Dem send u ni!!

Somebody dey fear ooooo. How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
lovinam:
Beedam!!! U just de dig up pages de reply posts de find trouble on top am join!! Mind ya sef o! Make dis ur naughty nature no transfer to our baby. U and modath I no sabi who " bad" pass. Lmao

As time no gree me follow una bumper to bumper nko? I had to dedicate my sleeping time to this thread. Lol@naughty nature

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joniboi(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
@Modath, we are still keeping up with the chores agreement. I pray this throwing up stops soon.

Once again, thanks for your prayers and best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.