Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149299 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Chinwendym:
Who is asking?
Where have you been? undecided
Hope you have your membership fee? lipsrsealed

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
May you stay be joyful and happy!
Wish you a happy bumping! kiss kiss kisskiss

I am the first November mama here(Yes I don overthrow you! You announced your bfp since march and went awol!)cheesy
But Lightedpath is the team captain tongue
No wahala. I Salute u my captain....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2015
stadora:

Yea, am home wt my pple, dou tins re nt goin we'll btw me n my fathers wife, bt like u all adviced, am folowin her wt humility.
thanks 4 askin dear.
you are welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2015
Virtuouswife, wetin you dey do for hospital bed? Hope all is well o?

MissOpe, latecomer....you pay membership fee to me alone o..... grin. Oya you can jump queue.....jump pass all dose 2016 mamas, you are not their mate.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Hafsat24:
He he he..the hubby should be patient with her..its not her fault..pregnancy makes some extremely gassy..I for one don't fart dat much..but I burp endlessly..like I can burp more than 50 times a day..even when I'm very hungry..sleeping..hmm dh understands sha grin..when I brush in d mornings and I feel like throwing up in the process..nothing comes out but gas..wat can I do..complained to the doc but he says I just hv to endure..cheesy..naso we see am wink

@ September mamas..someone should pls gv me a birthday mate na..tomorrow is my birthday grin..

Happy belated birthday dear teamie. Hope you had fun

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2015
Missmalachi congrats. May God bless her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2015
MissOpe:

Thanks a bunch my able Class Captain, but how do I pay my dues? via D bank or ...Would be glad to join your team.....Good morning
Contact Zaynie for your payment. You are highly welcome to our team
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2015
missmalachi:
My wonderful E family, my princess that decided to join me in ember month arrived @ 4:15 pm weighing 3.4.

Bs later.
I still remain proudly team august.

Congrats @missmalachi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2015
gtkay:

I'm also 31weeks plus buh I'm praying to have her in November*winks*. #teamNovember
31 wetin? Are we your mate? Go and meet your November team mates tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendlez(f): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
zaynie:
At Kendlez....no remedy o. I suffered it in my first pregnancy....like muscle pull. Just ask dh to give it a rub and you should be fine.....

its all part of the package ......( this sentence is sweeting me o.........it seems that will be my reply for all questions now grin)

Thanks @Zaynie, Sooonest and Joilin! Chai cry na wa o. Abeg October hurry up and come embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissOpe(f): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2015
zaynie:
Virtuouswife, wetin you dey do for hospital bed? Hope all is well o?

MissOpe, latecomer....you pay membership fee to me alone o..... grin. Oya you can jump queue.....jump pass all dose 2016 mamas, you are not their mate.. tongue
U know I ain't no late comer oooi, I have been around since, was Just simply invincible, was tryna learn from other sabi mamas, It was D best decision I ever made....Lol.....
now back to the koko of d matter, How do I pay my membership fee, this one you're pushing me around just becos I'm a JJC is not fair ooo, remember there is God ooooo..
cc ozycy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissOpe(f): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2015
gtkay:

I'm also 31weeks plus buh I'm praying to have her in November*winks*. #teamNovember
I'm watching out for U, we prolly might give birth @ the same time....#WATCHING#.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2015
missMalachi congrats , may your baby bring favor to your family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2015
MissOpe:

I'm watching out for U, we prolly might give birth @ the same time....#WATCHING#.
gtkay lol

Category of one leg in October the other leg in November lol....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2015
@missmalachi..how's my god-daughter doing..kisses to her

Mamas I have a kwestion o..is it normal for my baby to be kicking all day?baby is only still for like 5mins max anf then kicking continues..the thing is afraiding me..like my tummy keeps bubbling that I'm afraid people around are noticing too even under a dress..should I go for a scan?dou I'm not due for ANC till 1st October..I'm about 26wks now

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2015
firsttymum:
gtkay lol

Category of one leg in October the other leg in November lol....

Not my fault o.... Hubby wants her in November cos that's his birth month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modaaa: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Hafsat24:

Mamas I have a kwestion o..is it normal for my baby to be kicking all day?baby is only still for like 5mins max anf then kicking continues..the thing is afraiding me..like my tummy keeps bubbling that I'm afraid people around are noticing too even under a dress..should I go for a scan?dou I'm not due for ANC till 1st October..I'm about 26wks now

I guess its normal but I advice you to go for a scan.

I have been trying some pregnancy products and it helped soothing my tummy like this one http://iherb-arab..com/2015/09/pregnancy-nursing.html and there are more but i lost their links.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Doubledouble post=37650993][/quote]
OK Ma.thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
zaynie:
Virtuouswife, wetin you dey do for hospital bed? Hope all is well
Teamie, d cough turned 2 anoda tin o. Dey say mucus block chest finish, wsnt breathing down. D difficulty in breathing led 2 pains around my lungs. And I nodey asthmatic. I feel a lot better tho

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
tatacherie:

Amen to the prayers!thanks a lot ma'am I will continue been +ve.bp is 110/70.is it really high?
110/70 is no whr near high. Abeg o, I hope u heard ur Dr well, abi mk we use left eye begin look am?lol. Pls ur bp is very very OK. Within normal range

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hafsat24:

Yh its absolutely normal. U shuld be happy baby is kicking all day cos trust me, tym will come wen u won't feel baby's kick 4 a whole day and u will be wondering.

Dnt panic den, cos baby will only be resting. Happy bumping and a happy birthday 2 u dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Virtuouswife: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
tchiwinnie:
110/70 is no whr near high. Abeg o, I hope u heard ur Dr well, abi mk we use left eye begin look am?lol. Pls ur bp is very very OK. Within normal range
Yes o, her BP is very normal. Normal range gets 2 even 120/80 and den if d BP of a preg mom gets 2 even 130/90, she won't be given anti - hypertensive drugs buh closely monitored.

Pheeeeew i don talk lyk zaynie and nursekaffy cheesy. Abeg make una correct me if am wrong

BTW, ebi lyk dem go discharge me 2day grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Sighs# wat a relief.I heard him well o.I'm watching him if so.n re-register elsewer. thanks a lot ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
@ virtuouswife thanks a lot ma'am.thank God ure feeling better.God is in charge of ur health n lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
@Virtuouswife..now im relieved..as per JJC grin thanks plenty ma'am.you all are d best..with you all I don't hv to tell hubby all my worries who would only suggest visiting doc at every opportunity and the hospital see it as an avenue to rip me off cash undecided
Glad you're feeling better..pls don't stress yourself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
bismick:
Hello everyone,iv been following this trend,and am happy to be a part of it.I am 19weeks preggy,and av not treated malaria.what do you think and what type of malaria drug do u think I shld take cos av not reg.for ANT.thanks a lot.
if u don't HV malaria then u don't need to treat it. Wen u start ANC, u ll b given drug to prevent malaria (IPT). Do and register o, u don progress . We b team mates na.
#teamjanuarydabest#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats missmalachi. God bless ur princess. U re team sept o. Na u open door for dem. Awaiting ur birth story.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
tatacherie:

Sighs# wat a relief.I heard him well o.I'm watching him if so.n re-register elsewer. thanks a lot ma
u re welcome teammate. Its good u came here to crosscheck biko. Whenever u re in doubt, pls don't hesitate to seek a second opinion.
#happybumping#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
@mismalachi congratulations to you, may God bless your home.

@zaynie I read it all.....enjoyed it. My best of the best of the entries was july 26th and sept 6th grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
modaaa:

I guess its normal but I advice you to go for a scan.

I have been trying some pregnancy products and it helped soothing my tummy like this one http://iherb-arab..com/2015/09/pregnancy-nursing.html and there are more but i lost their links.
undecided undecided are u pregnant? Or a blogger? Comot!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
@ hafsat24 and Virtuouswife, I think if u ve the oppourtunity to do a scan ,pls do or let ur midwife know. Becos you said people notice it. I feel it is still early to be noticed.doctors in the house, is it ok?#myopinion#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dear mamas,I need serious prayers o.I am wallowing in depression. I have been trying to pretend I am fine but my problems keep growing. I have nobody to share my problems with.they all think my life is perfect because I don't complain to anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
chinma414:
Dear mamas,I need serious prayers o.I am wallowing in depression. I have been trying to pretend I am fine but my problems keep growing. I have nobody to share my problems with.they all think my life is perfect because I don't complain to anybody.

Hey hunie.
What's up?
Send me an email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri, Babena(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.