Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,985 members, 7,848,961 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8239569 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
Eeeeeeehn I Dy Hail Oooooh, hapy hapy new mth 2 u all in d ouz, no bori evn ask off me, been on d ghost mode shaa, ow una dy...... Well team oct don offload finish n i wan say a big congrats 2 @mamaboms, @ennyhollar,@misen, @livelystone,n @honey86, may ur lo's bring u great joy n happiness IJN.

@EverfaithfulGod, @T4tunu, @zaynie Mama Comedianne Chief Accountant, @kendlez, @iffy, @curve N @tyconcept wonderful BS. May God Bless N Protect Ur Lo's Happy Vigilante 2 U All.

@Iye Ejima, Hope Its Nt 2 Late 2 Wish U A Happy Birthdy, Cnt Wait 2 Read Ur BS, D Lord Has Seen Ur Hrt, It Will End In Rejoicing N Tanksgiving.

@iyomomo All I Cn Say Is Ur BS Awaits U. Its Well Team 2016 4 Gudnews.

@ahnie How Is Ur Lo, Evil Shall Neva C U N Ur Family IJN.

2 All Ttc's God Of Double Double Will Heed Thy Prayers IJN. Baby Dust.

Team Nov Oya Ooooh, Hope Ur Bags R Packed. D Waddling Is Almost Ova, Will Soon Convert Frm Fig 10 To 8. Wishn U Easy Peasy Deliveries.

Newbies Well Cme Oh. Stressfree 9mths.
My Greetns Lng No Vex.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Face of my PC (Prince Charming)....

cc : modath ( Abeg come see pix ooo coz me I no fit grind pepper for ofada rice stew o! wink )

58 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 12:34am On Nov 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

Woke up just in time to see ur handsome LO, may God continue to protect him. Wish you speedy recovery dear.

Cc modath

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 1:32am On Nov 02, 2015
tyconcepts:
Awwwww.. See his Cheeks....

Modath Oya wake up o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 4:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Ur baby is a cutie. Congrats dear, May God bless him and continue to make Him a source of joy to u and urs.

tyconcepts:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:12am On Nov 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

he's so cute. GOD bless him.
E be like say vigilante hold modath. I dont want someone coming back to cry for baby pishor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:20am On Nov 02, 2015
@Tyconcepts,

Awwwhhhh.... God will bless him again & again, his life will be full of signs & wonders.. kiss

@fabmummy firsttymum

You both will be remembered for good , the grace & annointing of EASE will come through for you when it is time. kiss

@ Helovesme... Vigilante be doing u strong tin oo or u dey prepare for no 2 kia kia ni? Show & just say hi nah.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 4:22am On Nov 02, 2015
ozycy:

he's so cute. GOD bless him.
E be like say vigilante hold . I dont want someone coming back to cry for baby pishor.

See me yia tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Fabmummy:

Woke up just in time to see ur handsome LO, may God continue to protect him. Wish you speedy recovery dear.

Cc modath

Amen & amen....Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2015
modath:

@Tyconcepts,

Awwwhhhh.... God will bless him again & again, his life will be full of signs & wonders.

Bless you ma'am.

Make you n LBK prep & land for omugwo o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:43am On Nov 02, 2015
firsttymum:
Awwwww.. See his Cheeks....

Na only cheek he gree take resemble me...Every other thing na strictly " omo daddy".
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2015
tyconcepts:
Face of my PC (Prince Charming)...
Na wa o! D kain cute cute babies wen una dey drop 4 dis thread, ha na so all d mama's fine too tongue
See cheeks o, Congrats once again ty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Tyconcepts see fine bobo o. He is a cutie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2015
modath:

@fabmummy firsttymum

You both will be remembered for good , the grace & annointing of EASE will come through for you when it is time. kiss

Amen mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Tyconcepts.....congrats once again. kiss
See fine bobo o.....abeg toasting form is stilk available o...he is eligible to apply grin

Snr Modath.....I don laff tire as you threaten them to upload pictures.
Oya o......make una rub pancake for babies upload o.....
If you find it difficult to upload. Try the last "choose file" option. E be like say that first one get kolomental.

Nurse Kaffy4bill, happy resumption. tongue...come on get back to work....imagine after 3 months...collecting salary without work don sweet your belle bah? tongue

All of una wey dey come out from "active" silent mode..... shocked. Kontinu....you think say you escape to pay bah? I will catch you lerra....o

Megilicious..... kiss

Dv4real, I hope you have signed the consent form already. Your baby has a 95% survival chance if born now. If he is a big baby, he may not even smell the incubator or the NICU sef. Dont fret over nothing. CS is not as bad as it is. Infact we should be grateful that it has greatly reduced Mother-Child mortality.
The most important thing is #MotherAlive #ChildAlive.
Be strong, you hear. kiss

Trendy80s....how far? How are you?
It can only end in praise

Proudmum11, how are you? How is your LO?
Take care of my e-godchild o. kiss

Lioha my rival....long time...me wey dey vigilante sef dey active pass you..... tongue.
Hope you are fine?

Who be dat wey say e give Atinuke money? Vigilante hold me that time as sleep dey catch me.....I don ask Atinuke o....she say nobody give am money o..... angry. Ahhh! People of this world..... angry

The reigning mamas...Novembermamas....oya how steppings.... lipsrsealed..I mean waddling? Oya start taking your leisure walks, kpekus like no tomorrow.(kpekus when you can o...after you born now... embarassed ) Your healthy and beautiful LOs are on their way. kiss .

Preggymamas, una welldone o. The Lord that started this phase in your life will perfect it and take you to the finish line happy, healthy and fulfilled. Amin

Vigilantemamas( my new crew grin), may our reason for vigilante never leave us or make us unhappy. May we spend many long, healthy and happy years with our LOs. Amin

Sabimamas....una well of wisdom will never dry up. Amin

To my favmamas....The ttcmamas... kiss...The Lord that does it all the time is still in the business of doing it over and over in different ways, styles and modes. Get set to have your bfps sooner than you expect.
It is my utmost prayer that when you do, you carry to term and deliver healthy beautiful babies that will surpass your expectations, make you forget the waiting period and make you happy for as long as you live. Amin

For the mamas that have suffered any loss. We thank God for everything because we trust that he has something better in store for you. May God wipe your tears with a beautiful story. Amin.

Its a new week....new month.
Lets make memories kiss kiss kiss

If you are hiding in silent mode.....come out now and play with us o.... we dont bite grin. Na only small shikini dues we dey collect....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Tyconcepts , congrats once again.see as God give am correct eye brown carving come.
Thank God say i don born i for dey fear say all d cute children go finish b4 i reach der wit d way una dey drop super cute children here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2015
iyomomo:
Na wa o! D kain cute cute babies wen una dey drop 4 dis thread, ha na so all d mama's fine too tongue
See cheeks o, Congrats once again ty

And we say.....Tank u ma'am.

#ThreadCuties
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2015
missmalachi:
Tyconcepts , congrats once again.see as God give am correct eye brown carving come.
Thank God say i don born i for dey fear say all d cute children go finish b4 i reach der wit d way una dey drop super cute children here.

Fine boy no pimples....Powered by Itsekiri & Yoruba genes wink

Even mesef fear coz this thread e be like say na only cute kids agreement dem sign.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Havefaith222: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

cc : modath ( Abeg come see pix ooo coz me I no fit grind pepper for ofada rice stew o! wink )
Cute Prince Charming you've got Senior Mama tyconcepts,may he continually give u joy and happiness.Kisses and hugs to him and congrats once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2015
zaynie:
Tyconcepts.....congrats once again. kiss
See fine bobo o.....abeg toasting form is stilk available o...he is eligible to apply grin

U know say we no dey rush to chop food wei belong to us ..... We don't want the toasting form...Na straight up marriage form we want and u know we are capable.

Atinuke is ours smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2015
tyconcepts meeeen this guy is fine. Congrats!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2015
Havefaith222:

Cute Prince Charming you've got Senior Mama tyconcepts,may he continually give u joy and happiness.Kisses and hugs to him and congrats once again

Bless u ma'am.

Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Tyconcepts, congratulations once again, your PC is cute. God bless him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

Bless you ma'am.

Make you n LBK prep & land for omugwo o!

Amen my sis & your family too.

No grinding stone tinz again, grin

I'm eyeing honey86 , curve & who else born in the last few weeks?

@Zaynie ,

How are you, Atinuke ati awon boda n ko ?

Why I no go threaten people, serving person rice, no sauce! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2015
Harmymy lil zino z a success.how 're you my dear?congratulations in advance,you are always in my prayers.
HARMYMY:
congrats honey86 and livelystone. may God bless lo. Ahnie how is lo doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Hullo oooo... All bumping mamas in the house I hail una O, how ministry dey go?? October mamas, SERIOYSLY, U didnt disappoint us, you ladies rock(:only say you dey stingy with pissures) grin!!! So the batton bearers..November mamas, pls its my Wedding anniversary today O...abeg give me a gift pls. It's not too early to ask na. (Ask and it shall be given unto you)

My TESTIMONY!!!!

Giving glory to God for today, Cos if I was ever told 2months will pass after my Wedding before getting pregnant, I wouldn't have believed, even if the pastor is the greatest in the world! But then it turned out to waiting for almost two years of no show!

Tests everywhere, even hubby and I pekused in one shabby Doctor's office, only to produce semen for test, was seriously bruised in my cervix during HSG, only to check for blocked tubes!! Took CLOMID for more than 6cycles...Yet, the word: MADAM RELAX, NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU...is always the order of the results... (In doc's voice)...I'll advice you register with the IVF/IUI unit, to be helped .Ah!!! #can't control this tears nowwww#

Spent money, prayed and fasted, bought Vaginal Speculum, for hubby to view my cervix every time. Even hubby emptied his fluids in a cup several times and used syringe to pass it just close to my CVx, (in case of Vaginal acidity as read on master Google),...yet, my God said it was not yet time....

In MARCH this year, I was prescribed CLOMID again but was reluctant to take it...then I took it and reacted, rashes all over my body, including a big scar on my breast (fadding gradually sha). I almost lost it. Yet AF surfaced again till MAY!

Then I stopped taking drugs, not even PCM for headache cos I was tired!!! And there and then, God honoured us!!! Got pregnant only when the master decided to take over! 2YEARS today with an evidence!!! God is indeed faithful....

My husband stood all through, my MIL...the best i can ever prayed for. I'm motherless, but found solace in her. Lost my dad when pregnancy was just about 6weeks old....at a tender age of 60yrs....you see the Devil.??( I know some may say is it not just 2yrs, but pls, ask TTC mamas, they have more experience!)

I return all glory to God for fulfilment t of Promises in my home. To all TTCers, MY GOD SHALL GIVE YOU TESTIMONIES IN JESUS NAME.

SUO.!!! this my epistle againnnnn!!! So sowwwyyyyy!!!

62 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Tyconcept your prince charming is handsome congrats once again.

una dey see how iyanya dey sleep trouble the come wake am. shocked i dey my own jejely for ghost mode na im zaynie find me come. no be say na money she come give me. i don beg her say make she allow 2016 babies apply for her beautiful baby, she no gree (impossicant was her word). Zaynie Zaynie Zaynie your Lo is crying go give her bobby suck tongue. mean while mamas pay your dues here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Ys Oh @modath..... Misen, Mamaboms,ennyhollar,livelystone...... Dem Owe Us Pissure N Evn BS Sef, Bt Make I No 2 Complain Coz I Sabi As Vigilante Dy Do.

@tyconcept Dat Ur Pc Na Real Bobo. C D Cheeks Chubby Fyn Baby, May D Good Lord Bless N Protect Him,

Mamas In D Houz I Troway Salute,

Wishn All Nov Mamas Supernatural, Easy Peasy Deliveries.

kissYs Oh @modath..... Misen, Mamaboms,ennyhollar,livelystone...... Dem Owe Us Pissure N Evn BS Sef, Bt Make I No 2 Complain Coz I Sabi As Vigilante Dy Do.

@tyconcept Dat Ur Pc Na Real Bobo. C D Cheeks Chubby Fyn Baby, May D Good Lord Bless N Protect Him,

Mamas In D Houz I Troway Salute,

Wishn All Nov Mamas Supernatural, Easy Peasy Deliveries.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2015
@Apple19

Congrats mama. Happy wedding anniversary, your testimonies has only began. Enjoy ur day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Wow! Poor network don do me something o. Been unable to log on for some days nw.
Congrats to all d mamas wey don born. Oct mamas, una no dull at all o.
November mamas d batton has bn passed to u. Who ll drop first? wishing u all sweet sweet deliveries.
@tyconcepts, ur lo s such a cutie. God bless him.
My wonderful teammates, January mamas, how we dey? Na just 2months to go o, less dan 60days. Have we all shopped? We don pack? How re we feeling? God ll mk it easy for us.
#teamjanuaryforsupernaturaldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2015
lioha:
Tyconcept your prince charming is handsome congrats once again.

Awwwww....Now u wanna make us cry wink (Remember that MTN advert) Tank u ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.