Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196653 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Iffffffy:
As they say, I saw stars, went to heaven, got to the gate and still came back to tell the story.

Sorry for my long post and late BS, na vigilante cause am.

November mamas, easy, quick and safe delivery in Jesus name.

Congrats once again! Above all God took charge! Take good care of ursef and LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
IFY YOUR STORY JUST BUILT UP MY COURAGE , AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU , AM DUE FOR MY CS IN A FEW DAYS AND I'VE BEEN VERY SCARED BEEN A FIRST TIME MUM .
BEEN READING THIS THREAD FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW AND I LOVE THE POSITIVE SPIRIT HERE . THIS HAS TO BE THE SANEST THREAD ON NAIRALAND AND YOU ALL HAVE PROMPTED ME TO JOIN .
HOPE AM WELCOME .
CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW MAMA'S , SO MANY CUTE BABIES , CANT WAIT TO SHARE MY BS .
I MUST SAY YOUR PRAYERS HAVE REALLY HELPED AS WELL .
WISHING EVERYONE GOD'S GUIDANCE THROUGH THIS JOURNEY .
Iffffffy:
As they say, I saw stars, went to heaven, got to the gate and still came back to tell the story.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama011: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
proudmom38:
@all my july mamas where una dey ooo? Nah vigilante hold u reach like dat wey we no see una breaklight again?...

cc:marygold
iyaderachuks
lala4sure
pelupelu
Beetle
Tallgirlslim
keji3
Bheambo
Tikosdear
Babymama
goosebumb....

Hope u guyz re fine n ur los? Abeg make una dey try show face here once in a while....I knw say e no easy but make una try...It is well with us all!

@nurse kaffy4bill,modath,HARMYMY n my very self...I say thank u very much 4 holding up! LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!
my sister is not easy jare I hardly have time 4 myself dis days I've missed dis family a lot bt I'm nw bk on track. How's bomboy nw a big boy I guess cos my lil angel is learning to sit already *big smile. Congrats to all d mamas dt gave birth in my absence God bless our lil ones all together wonderful bs everywhere God is merciful. Wheew too lazy to read back d pages I've missed. Make I jst continue frm here lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Horlubunmmy: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Congrat to the new mummies in the house. For your quality baby carrier call 08098700066 or 08038678864.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
Misen:
Good day mama's to GOd be the glory,I put to bed today 28th oct,I prayed for supernatural childbirth and the lord did it.bs coming up soon...
Congrats my Teamie. GOD bless you and your LO.
October mama's owing Birth story, pls come and drop it asap as we no need carry over of BS

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
missusadey:

Congrats @misen...
These october mamas are on point ooo. December mamas, I hope we are getting set. We must not carry last at alll.
You can say that again grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Congrats to all d October's mamas dat hav drop...God bless u,ur Lo's, nd DH...@Zaynie ur BS is so funny...Teamfeb abeg Whr una dey?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
MiddyO:

Try a bottle of unsweetened yoghurt or yoghurt with very little sugar, those watery ones o! Are you in Lagos? So I can recommend where to buy for u. Works like magic for me.
I'm nt in Lagos. Bt I will check around n see if I can get it. Tnx a lot Ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
curve:
MY BIRTH STORY

Got to the hospital by 8.35 and gave birth by 8.50am.Then began the race for pls we need pad, pampers bla bla bla and none was available grin
Hubby had to go to a baby shop and bought everything in the list afresh.

MORAL OF MY STORY- PACK YOUR BAGS ON TIME wink
this is a typical example of what we call supernatural delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynthiajay(f): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
@Iyomomo,the Lord is ur strenght.Congratulations!!!! In advance.God is alive.That's d spirit.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynthiajay(f): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
@Just curious,ur baby is so cute.Congrats!!! Can't wait 2 carry my own bundle of joy.I have not bought blanket o.Pls how much did u get this kind of blanket?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Infact Team October Rock O Curve thank God for u. u had a supernatural delivery. God bless ur lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Iffffffy:

Congrats love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Livelystone wow.... Serious porting... Congratulations

Iyomomo congratulations in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
Please rejoice with me. My baby came at 2:00 am 31st October weighing 3.8 kg though with tears. To God be the glory.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
honey86:
Please rejoice with me. My baby came at 2:00 am 31st October weighing 3.8 kg though with tears. To God be the glory.
Congrats in d birth of ur baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
honey86:
wow. October is truly the month....

Congratulations dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
honey86:

Congrats honey86, God bless your LO. The sight of your bundle of joy will make you overcome the pains from the tear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
babymama011:
my sister is not easy jare I hardly have time 4 myself dis days I've missed dis family a lot bt I'm nw bk on track. How's bomboy nw a big boy I guess cos my lil angel is learning to sit already *big smile. Congrats to all d mamas dt gave birth in my absence God bless our lil ones all together wonderful bs everywhere God is merciful. Wheew too lazy to read back d pages I've missed. Make I jst continue frm here lol

He's doing fine o. Gud 2 knw u n ur lo is doing fine too... Waoh! dats great o,lil proudy is learning 2 sit too n he can sit unsupported 4 10mins grin...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
honey86:

Congrats maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
honey86:
Congrats love ... Waiting for mine very soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
zaynie:

If you are low risk, have someone with you at home and have your clinic close by, you can stay home till the contractions are like 5 minutes apart.
If otherwise, head out to the hospital now.

It can only end in praise.
It's been every 5 mins for the past 3 hours or more. Rang the doctor few minutes ago and she said I should wait till it's like 2/mins interval or if I see water, mucus plug or blood. But the pain no be here o, doesn't last up to 1 minute though. She wants each contraction to last at least 1 min and the interval 2/3 munutes before ringing back.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
Trendy80s:

It's been every 5 mins for the past 3 hours or more. Rang the doctor few minutes ago and she said I should wait till it's like 2/mins interval or if I see water, mucus plug or blood. But the pain no be here o, doesn't last up to 1 minute though. She wants each contraction to last at least 1 min and the interval 2/3 munutes before ringing back.
Pls go to the hospital na!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
You wan born for house? Go in make dem check you o!
Trendy80s:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cynthiajay:
@Just curious,ur baby is so cute.Congrats!!! Can't wait 2 carry my own bundle of joy.I have not bought blanket o.Pls how much did u get this kind of blanket?
Thanks dearie. I really dont have an idea of the price of the blanket. It was a gift.
Best wishes and congrats in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
honey86:

congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
Iffffffy:
After d student checkd me and said I was 8cm gone, the consultant dat ruptured my membrane came to re-check and said I was just 5cm gone.

That was when I lost all hope, I got down from bed amidst their shoutings that I shouldn't cuz of my baby, they had to call in DH nd my mum, dh carried me back to bed, shortly after they went back, I got down from bed again and they asked where I'm heading to and I replied theatre that I want CS.

They called DH nd mum in again to ask me to go back to bed, I didn't even look at their side and I started shouting I want cs.

The reg doc in charge came and said though ve not dilated fully but I should push when contraction comes, that he will put his hand inside me and guard my cervix frm tearing. I pushed, pushed and pushed, only poo was coming out. The consultant came again and saw blood coming out into catheter, he said I should stop pushing and they should start preparing me for d CS, after d preparation, the reg Doc came again and said he doesn't want me to go for d cs, he said I should try nd push again, it was same result.

Afterwards, I was wheeled into the theatre, the anesthesist tried 3 places b4 getting where to place d spinal anesthesia. The doctor started pricking my tommy with d surgical scissors and I was feeling d pain, I told them and they were suprised I was feeling it, I was asked to lift my leg and I did, it confirmed dat d anesthesia dint work, I noticed someone injecting me through d cannula, that was what I knew last, until the matrons were saying "Ifeoluwa, wake up, you have a baby boy" I couldn't open my eyes cuz it was heavy, I could only hear them. All in all, I thank GOd and the medical team on ground on that day, they were great.
Thank God Almighty for safe delivery, may HIS name forever be praised!
Congrats dearie!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
honey86:
Big congrats honey!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
pocahuntaz:
Congrats to all d October's mamas dat hav drop...God bless u,ur Lo's, nd DH...@Zaynie ur BS is so funny...Teamfeb abeg Whr una dey?

Present ma cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Trendy80s:

Pls start going to the hospital if your contractions are becoming strong, I no see mucus plug/show, no water before I went to hospital. even at almost 10cm, doctor said the contractions weren't lasting for long and wanted to augument and I still had my baby mins later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
favoredgal:
Congrats to all the OCtober moms. You guys were super organized.....

safe delivery for all those left
Team November oya, on your marks
Thanks for the complement on behalf of all October mums #wink# grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.