Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199462 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Congrats Honey86.... welcome to the October Train grin grin grin

Trendy80.... hold on babe...we are rooting for you!!! kiss

Welcome Zoemama. May your stay be fruitful and stressfree. Amin.
After all the greetings.....next is.....Pay Your Dues o! grin

#UnaSeeSayTeamOctoberNaTheBomb!
October1st-October31st.....we dropped babies like no man's business.
Its time to handover to Novembermamas wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
fabmum:

If I hear say june mamas dey buy or pack....lmao. June loun loun. .mk una jst go sempe for corner...u ppl wey ms stl dey hold.i cnt fit to laff abeg.
Hahahahahaha, June ko, June ni. Pack wetin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
IyeEjima aka mummy Nathan and Naomi don com back again ooo cheesy imagine o, after I wrote my lengthy vote of thanks yday and listing everyone that wished me well and posted it, that was how I got a 24hr ban angry dem even fling my post comot sef Abeg Shey na crime to show appreciation for nairaland again? lipsrsealed I had to contact Modath, na she com explain to me Wetin happen cuz body bn jst dey pepper me cry
I will not list names again o bt I want say a big thanks for the fruitful bday prayers and d well wishes and to all those that wished me well in their thoughts also, may God bless u all abundantly. Words alone cannot describe hw I feel loved an @ home on this thread. May the joy of the Lord never seize from ur homes IJN, AMEN!!!
My DH, made my bday so memorable by organising a surprise bday party for me today cheesy in fact I'm still really short of words cuz I least expected it, I didn't even kno when tears dropped from my eyes. May God bless him for me o.
Whew!! I'v had a long day, mke I try close eye small church dey tomorrow.
Luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
ahnie:
Amen and thanks @all the mamas that sent mentions.
Thank GOD for protecting the luge of your daughter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2015
iyomomo:
Hailings to all d mama's in d house, congratulations to d new bfps n portings,
#StillTeam2016#
It's well with you my dear. GOD is in absolute control.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2015
livelystone:
Good morning mamas, my bundle of joy, my charming prince arrived yesterday through CS. Although I was team December eying Nov, d devil tried to raise his ugly head tru pre eclampsia but thnk God it all ended in praise.
Wow, all the way from December. Congrat and thank GOD for healthy baby and mother.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2015
ozycy:

Pls start going to the hospital if your contractions are becoming strong, I no see mucus plug/show, no water, even at almost 10cm, doctor said the contractions weren't lasting for long and wanted to augument and I still had my baby mins later.
Thanks love, will be on my way soon. My hubby is on his way to pick me. The pain is becoming more intense even though the interval is still 5 minutes.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Zoemama:
IFY
HOPE AM WELCOME .
CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEW MAMA'S , SO MANY CUTE BABIES , CANT WAIT TO SHARE
welcome to this wonderful forum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2015
honey86:
Please rejoice with me. My baby came at 2:00 am 31st October weighing 3.8 kg though with tears. To God be the glory.
See porting, everybody wants to join the reigning team. Congrats, GOD be with you and your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2015
proudmom38:

He's doing fine o. Gud 2 knw u n ur lo is doing fine too... Waoh! dats great o[b],lil proudy is learning 2 sit too n he can sit unsupported 4 10mins [/b]grin...
Wow, dats fast @ 3 months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2015
honey86:
Please rejoice with me. My baby came at 2:00 am 31st October weighing 3.8 kg though with tears. To God be the glory.

Congratulations dear! We celebrate you . May God protect ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:40am On Nov 01, 2015
It's time to hand over to November team. Oya make una collect the batton.
Pls I beg every other up coming team, abegi make una no dull us for here o, see as October team members made this thread so lively since the past 31days, make una follow our footsteps o or better still do more than we did. Campaign for your team so those on ghost mode will show face, and even for people like us wey don born go still dey active here. If una bore us eh, we go kuku go new born thread sit down gidigba der.
I wish every November mum supernatural delivery.
Officially signing out
Ex October team captain ( the Jinx breaker grin )

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 1:54am On Nov 01, 2015
livelystone:
Good morning mamas, my bundle of joy, my charming prince arrived yesterday through CS. Although I was team December eying Nov, d devil tried to raise his ugly head tru pre eclampsia but thnk God it all ended in praise.

Congrats dear ex-teamie. Thank God for your life and that of your LO. God is indeed awesome.

@iyomomo congratulations in advance. May it be as you have wished.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2015
honey86:

Congrats Mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 2:53am On Nov 01, 2015
honey86:
congratulation Dear. God bless ur adorable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2015
congratulations @.honey86 and livelystone. Happy Sunday mama's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2015
It's official.... It's November..

Finally no more "noise" from teamoctober tongue.

My dear team November Oya o... Let's do this.
This is the month of supernatural childbirth.
That's not all this month there'll b a lot of bfps!

If u haven't packed ur bags bera do so.
If u haven't shopped... U need serious flogging. shocked
Teamnovember for supernatural childbirth.. Our testimonies are loading... Our delivery will b smooth, swift and with ease. Amen
This is our month. Mother fine, baby fine, daddy fine and smiling pocket.

I say thank you Jesus in advance for our supernatural childbirth and blessing our lives with testimonies.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYBODY .
It's d 11TH month all our 11th hour testimonies will begin to locate us in Jesus name. Amen

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2015
congrats honey86, May ur lo be a source of blessing to your household

November is here o. Team mates good morning. Amen to that prayer firsttymum

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2015
firsttymum:
It's official.... It's November..

Finally no more "noise" from teamoctober tongue.

My dear team November Oya o... Let's do this.
This is the month of supernatural childbirth.
That's not all this month there'll b a lot of bfps!

If u haven't packed ur bags bera do so.
If u haven't shopped... U need serious flogging. shocked
Teamnovember for supernatural childbirth.. Our testimonies are loading... Our delivery will b smooth, swift and with ease. Amen
This is our month. Mother fine, baby fine, daddy fine and smiling pocket.

I say thank you Jesus in advance for our supernatural childbirth and blessing our lives with testimonies.

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO EVERYBODY .
It's d 11TH month all our 11th hour testimonies will begin to locate us in Jesus name. Amen

angry angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2015
zaynie:

angry angry
we love you too

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2015
My beauriful E-family, thank u all so much for the outpouring of love n support, AMEN! to all d wonderful prayers, truly feels like home here.
May such affliction Neva arise in any of our lives. Amen!

Congrats new mama's in da house!
Smooth ride to all remaining pushing mama's. Shout out to all #TeamApril# mama's.

Oya november mama's start dropping it like it's hot Amala, no dulling!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2015
congrats honey86 and livelystone. may God bless lo. Ahnie how is lo doing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2015
happy new month everyone. team Nov for supernatural delivery i hail una o.
trendy plz go to hospital. not everyones water breaks or sees show . i was fully dilated yet no show or water, d sac was trying to come out lyk dat nd i gave birth immediately d water was broken. biko better to go to hospital nd be sent back dan to born for inside car
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2015
soonest:

Pls go to the hospital na!
Been at the hospital since 1am. Been booked for CS already....more later

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Trendy80s:

Been at the hospital since 1am. Been booked for CS already....more later

We await the good news. You shall testify and we shall celebrate you and yours!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesie: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=pocahuntaz post=39558553]Congrats to all d October's mamas dat hav drop...God bless u,ur Lo's, nd DH...@Zaynie ur BS is so funny...Teamfeb abeg Whr una dey? [/tquote]

Present
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy sunday great mothers of nations

I salute our able boot hanging moms in da hse
Greetings to d vigilantes crew
more grace to d pushing mom's
Fruitful moms(ttc) I hail ooooooo.

He's indeed a faithful God.Oct mom's made preggy nd
Delivery Soooooo sweet choiii.
God bless y'all

Wishing all November mom a supernatural
Delivery.Amen.I wouldn't mind a birthday mate.
(nov6)

Newbie here
@zainye I Don pay my due give Ur Lil princess oo
Ask her jare belike she don carry d money give
LBK. Hahahaaha

#Teamapril4ease#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tenderchic: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2015
honey86:

Thank God for safe delivery. Congratulations dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2015
Wishing us all a November to remember. It's my birth month. November babies rock. Wishing all team November a wonderful n supernatural childbirth!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
[size=14pt]PSA TO GLORIOUS NOVEMBER MAMAS

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures wink
[/size]

Blessed November Mamas after your supernatural curve 2.0 delivery.... Do not say i didn't hear or i forgot to cc modath , otherwise LBK & i will come to you,camp & finish all your omugwo food & we will not help with one single chore. grin

The aim of showing (& taking down after some time) is to bring this thread to life , we can't complain for months about NVP, MS, Backache, other minor /major issues & then not show the "RESULTS" of the WORK & STRESS....

ALL BABIES ARE BEAUTIFUL...

God bless us all.... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
ZAYNIE YOU ARE HILARIOUS , YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAFF .
NA YOU BE ACCOUNTANT ABI NA TREASURER FOR HERE LOL .
zaynie:
Congrats Honey86.... welcome to the October Train grin grin grin

Trendy80.... hold on babe...we are rooting for you!!! kiss

Welcome Zoemama. May your stay be fruitful and stressfree. Amin.
After all the greetings.....next is.....Pay Your Dues o! grin

#UnaSeeSayTeamOctoberNaTheBomb!
October1st-October31st.....we dropped babies like no man's business.
Its time to handover to Novembermamas wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Wonderful mamas I hail ooo
Dis is one beautiful family am alwaz grateful of bn a part of
@iyomomo,congratulations in advance sis,expect double by God's grace
Congratulations to all mamas who have dropped,pushing mamas: swift delivery I pray, to the newbies: welcome on board,ttcmamas: lots of fertility dusts, u r all porting to preg thread, so start packing
I love u all
MATERNITY LEAVE IS OVER tongue my shakara don end.
I present to u my lovely ones
Cc modath

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.