Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149283 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2015
MumFiyin:
Morning All, its my birthday 2day.... Yippee..... This time last yr I got the most fantastic bday pressie from God and i didn't know.

Went to see a Dr cos i had some rashes all over my body and he told me it was an allergic reaction and prescribed Antihistamines for it.... Hmmmmm.

The alagbos in my hse asked me to rub bitter leaf water on my body and my cuzins recommended that i drank it to wash out whatever it is i was reacting to. I was desperate to get over the episode cos of the itchiness so I considered drinking the bitter leaf water.

Just before i drank it, I decided to do a PT( i wasn't TTC'n but didn't mind getting preg) Lo and behold i got a BFP and dat was d cause of the reaction. Thank God i didn't drink the bitter leaf water grin.

I pray to God for anoda fantastic pressie dis yr and pray that God answers all TTC with their BFPs and May all pushing mama's have a safe delivery.

Some1 pls gimme a bday mate.

Wishing ya'all a fab day

Happy birthday ma'am smiley

Where's the party @? If na Sambisa sef, I go come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eseshafere(f): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=zaynie post=40378562]

Yes you can, but you have to take every single powder. Why dont you break it into tiny sizes and swallow. Or better still take it at night, you are less likely to vomit then. You can also ditch pregnacare and use all the components separately eg folic acid, bcomplex, vit c etc. You can also wrap the pregnacare in eba/ any swallow. You can take it with juice too or even ogi.
Pele. This phase will soon pass. Hold on
Ok,thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2015
@ Moonert and @ Mumfiyin happy birthday! Wishing u both Gods blessings and many more years of glorious celebration

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2015
tatacherie:
@ all gudday.how d ministry? Pls mamas is it normal for my bump to b going hard every 10 mins accompanied with very mild periodlike cramps? its been happening like this since last night. I dont want to raise false alarm just want to b sure its normal or not first.am almost 33 weeks gone.pls help a FTM

Cc:Firstyymum,Modath
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2015
#BIP I don't sweep..hubby does grin
#BIP since I don't have a car..hubby charters taxi..I don't bike grin
#BIP I can feign headache and not cook..hubby would grin
#BIP I forget things..when hubby scolds I use that as an excuse cheesy
#BIP I can afford to refuse eating homemade food..I insist baby wants buffet at transcorp.. cheesy
The list is endless grin

God bless our hubbies real good..they are really trying grin

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
happy birthday to Moonert and mumfiyin.

Chiwendym biko ebe ka ino? (where are dau?)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2015
zaynie:
Chinwendym...where art thou? Nne bia ne ba cheesy
Ozycy...you still dey baff baby ni?
I know say Snr Beedam don go chase money
Nurse Kaffy dey chook person injection
Snr Modath don register for Politics section this early morning.
Firsttymum still dey chase Brown and Asso...
Deezou, Cutiereborn, Tyconcepts....una never wake up ni?

First trimester mommas are busy spitting and vomitting. The evils of MS....
Second trimester mommas are busy forming superpreggy....keep it up!
Third trimester mommas cannot even get out of bed.....lmao
Vigilante mommas are just getting ready to sleep... embarassed

Everybody come out and play joor!
No....I yamm not drunk....just bored grin

Still sleeping ke.....Mofe is a handful and is beginning to do the "me, myself & my mummy" thing which isn't not favoring me rara...Always attacking mi booby as if na him and him papa go dobale for ground for my village in the quest for a wife tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2015
tatacherie:

Cc:Firstyymum,Modath
D first thing u described is braxton hicks, bt it shldnt b accompanied wt pain at this stage. Watch it tho, if d pain continues or u hv any oda sign of labor u may go to d hsptl so they ll check if u re dilating. u wan port to DEC ni. wen s ur next ANC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2015
cutiereborn:
@zaynie, abeg make I sleep small. DD just dey wake up every hour last nite. Just when you think you have mastered her, she comes out with something else.
#Vigilanteisreal

I throway salute to all mamas- newly ported, still pushing, newly delivered & my fellow vigilantes. God will come true for us all.

Is like my PC & ur DD planned it....Just when I feel I have his timetable he changes it for me like a Deejay.

#Vigilante Is Sooooo Real

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Happy birthday MumFiyin & moonert...More blessing. Am in damn need of burnt party jollof with a chilled glass of Jezlin strawberry flavor..... So where d parrie at??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Hafsat24:
#BIP I can afford to refuse eating homemade food..I insist baby wants buffet at transcorp.. cheesy
The list is endless grin

pls teach me more abegggg my Dh needs to do all this After all its not easy to carry ur fellow human being for nine months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2015
maureensylvia:

pls teach me more abegggg my Dh needs to do all this After all its not easy to carry ur fellow human being for nine months

You have the password sis, its right inside you....All you have to do is ask nicely & sweetly even if you can say you can't and enjoy the moments while it last.

I utilized my BIP well well and I got away with all wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2015
#BIP when you get any money you ask for....baby needs it grin
#BIP when your inlaw becomes exfeptionally nice to you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
tyconcepts:

Is like my PC & ur DD planned it....Just when I feel I have his timetable he changes it for me like a Deejay.

#Vigilante Is Sooooo Real
Like a deejay indeed.lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IFELEKE(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
preciousoru:
Don't worry at all. Everything will work out! Continue to support your wife like you have been doing smiley Blessings to both of you, I'm a message away should you need any advice. Have a great day!
Oh yeah, that's my duty, a job I gladly did then, I even wash the numerous containers rinsing them thoroughly with my hands because she detests unclean things and her folks gave me husband of the year award grin
I will take you up as offered if need be, many thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Ayam kanfused here,pls what z bip#?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Abeg mamas,what do you do to a child who talks a lot at home and refuses to say a word in school My daughter's exams have started and her teachers are complaining that she doesn't talk. The thing don tire me o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IFELEKE(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Hafsat24:
The list is endless grin

Uhmmm.... but then, some of us really love it, just reduce our headache by feigning less, biko grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2015
maureensylvia:

Takes serious planning and acting skills
- you cant be complaining of headache and still be watching TV or dressing up for party.
*grunt everytime you need to sit, lie down or stand from a sitting or lying position.
* make retching noise in the toilet within his hearing and then pour water on your face. Immediately lie down and request for fan.
*If you have a dh with strong heart...be careful with this next one..( eat very well in his absence) when he comes home, tell him you crave for so...so...so...if he complies( lucky you) if he doesnt, go to bed hungry ( remember to eat beofre he comes home o). Try it again the next day, tell him you havent eaten anything all day and all you want is so so and so...if he no still comply...jejely carry yourself and go and eat it.
* to avoid house chores...very simple...simply tell him that your condition makes it difficult for u to bend. That you dont want to hurt LO. Washing of clothes tire you out ( you can also push for a much needed washing machine), cooking makes you hot and sweaty,buh no excuse for washing plates o angry. You have to be sweet and chummy too

Dont overdo it o...once I overdo, my dh will say " are you the only pregnant woman in the world....ahn ahn your wahala is too much"

PS: This mainly works for FTMs.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
chinma414:
Abeg mamas,what do you do to a child who talks a lot at home and refuses to say a word in school My daughter's exams have started and her teachers are complaining that she doesn't talk. The thing don tire me o

Talk to the teacher....the child may be afraid of her teacher...maybe the teacher spanks or verbally abuses her when she gets it wrong.
Talk to your child if she refuses to tell you what is wrong, invite her favourite aunt to talk to her.

I am a teacher but even I know that it takes some pressure from the parent for some teachers to pay extra attention to certain kids.
# was she like this in her previous class?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
eseshafere:
Hello sabi mamas n senior mamas
Sorry i av been absent for some time nw because of my fone, I want to ask a question can I grind my drugs(pregnant care) the sight and odour is not helping me at all and I'm still throwing up anytime irrespective of where I am. Pls help if there's anything I can do to stop vomiting cos its Rily frustrating n embarrassing #team may for successful delivery#
Not all drugs are crushable as u may distort their composition in the process. U can use a drink or put in EBA. If d vomitting s too much, go to ur hsptl, they ll gv u something for it. Try eating a little at a tym too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
ahnie:

BIP....Because I'm Pregnant.

...then you write what you get away with just cos you are pregnant. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
chinma414:
How old s she?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
ahnie:
Because I 'm Pregnant. Tell us wot u get away with because u re pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
10 Tips To Make Potty Training A Success
A major task for parents is making the transition from diapers to the potty. While a few kids are more than willing to do it, others might throw a real fight. It is hard to tell what frightens or discourages them, but the whole ‘tantrum affair’ can be hard on parents. Do you have a child who refuses to use the potty? Are you looking for ways to wean your little one off diapers? Here you can read up tips to potty train your child in a short duration....
Click link to continue reading: http://www.tenderplus.com.ng/10-tips-to-make-potty-training-a-success/

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
@zaynie: absolutely right #BIP.

In other news: how is she faring? Speedy recovery to her (cnt comment dre).

Teamies, how una dey? Bn feeling flutters since last week and jabbing once in a while depending on how I sit up frm a sleeping form.

#teamaprilforGod'sgrace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
#BIP I get to use all the pillows on the bed, one for my feet, one to support my back, one to rest my pretty head on, one to hug grin grin grin

#BIP policemen avoid me.
I drove all around with expired papers and license. Once they see me, they say "iyabeji abeg dey go". For the stubborn ones, I just hold my waist and wrinkle my face like say labour wan hold me. Dem go say...abeg leave her make she dey go grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
@ mamas, pls wot online shop can I buy stuffs from? eg baby cot, bags for myself etc. I want to mk use of this black Friday deals. any suggestions?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
tchiwinnie:
@ mamas, pls wot online shop can I buy stuffs from? eg baby cot, bags for myself etc. I want to mk use of this black Friday deals. any suggestions?
I greet u Ma.check Jumia,n Konga.I'll b doing same shopping on Jumia this Friday too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
tatacherie:

I greet u Ma.check Jumia,n Konga.I'll b doing same shopping on Jumia this Friday too.
OK. thanks teamie. I hope I ll get good deals

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
tchiwinnie:
D first thing u described is braxton hicks, bt it shldnt b accompanied wt pain at this stage. Watch it tho, if d pain continues or u hv any oda sign of labor u may go to d hsptl so they ll check if u re dilating. u wan port to DEC ni. wen s ur next ANC?
Finally a response.Thanks Ma.dunno y its accompanied with mild cramps and once a week I see little quantity of one kinda stretchy yellowish discharge like cartarr wen I wipe(Sorry TMI).My next ANC is next week.will complain then.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
tchiwinnie:
OK. thanks teamie. I hope I ll get good deals
U definitely will.most will b about 90% off

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.