Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,954 members, 7,845,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8224899 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
maureensylvia:
yesterday I had the fascinating experience of
registering at the ante-natal clinic at the National
Hospital. I was told by a friend to check d hospital that they are the best in our vicinity.

Pls I wnt 2 make enquiry for my sis
1) what days r there registrations
2) can one finish all in a day
3) how much is d total cost to register
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
sayoberry:
this one I will remove soon.
Wow....its really D ibeji tummy...

Ur tummy ws really huge compare to ur body.

Pls dont over work urself, ur tummy fat wil go down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ciscaos(f): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Gud day mamas in d house, I need urgent answers pls. I have been having yellowish discharge n itches from day one in pregnancy, I am 22 weeks gone nw, I have been given drugs to cure it but to no avail. Don't no wat to do any more. Pls wat is d negative effect it will ve on my pregnancy, hope it won't affect my child, thank u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
sayoberry:
this one I will remove soon.

ARE YOU FOR REAL? Wow wow wow shocked shocked
My love to the twins, may God bless and keep them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
@sayoberry!!!! Wow that was one massive belly o! How many weeks did you get to before you fell into labor? With one I don't sleep comfortably From 35 weeks wonder how twins and triplet mama do it

As per post partum belly, mayb I should post my pre and post for my baby. Woke up at 6 months pp and realized my belly was still big and I weighed what i weighed at 24wks

I bought a skipping rope and Jillian michael CDs from konga and started working out at home

When I started seeing results I was motivated to take it a step further and started going to the gym 5 times a week
I also started eating clean - packing my own food to work, I stayed off rice, bread, soft drinks etc
And ate more of ugwu, eggs without yolk, stir fry sauce, u ripple plantain, boiled sweet and Irish potato, oceans without Palm oil, moin moin etc

In 3 months i lost 15kg and my belly was flatter than pre baby

The result? Is this belle now as hubby couldn't get take his eyes off me

Can't wait to resume #fitfam in jan,

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Joysa:

sayoberry,goldmine,Tmama2, sharon06,mspat & all dem ibeji mamas.. # ibeji mamas to sexy.. Pls share ibeji anointing 4 me ooo cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
IyeEjima:

Ehen before I forget, I just noticed that we have some iya abejis in our midst @sayoberry, goldmine, Tmama2, mspat, sharon06, humbledbygrace n others that I dnt kno for nw. Abeg make una come lay hands on me for the anointing to conceive twins. That has always been my desire even before I got married so tay na twins I use as my little bride n groom on my wedding day grin . Make una pass d barton o cuz I have already named my twins (Nathan and Naomi ) cheesy .... oya enough of my talk talk, let d laying of hands begin

Do all have a blessed day mamas, luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kiss

A baby is one of the greatest gifts God can give. A symbol of life. May he satisfy your deep desire to bring forth twins. And also grant you the strenght,grace,patience,wisdom and finances to nuture them. Because trust me, e no easy. I've only just started and I know that so far,i've only just seen a tip of the iceberg. .Happy bumping in advance dear.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
@sayoberry,

Humm, you tried ooo. The tummy for the twin was way too big.
How did you manage to sleep?

Don't worry, your tummy will soon reduce now that you have stopped milo taking.

My greetings to ibeji
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
@ Sayoberry, that belly massive no be small one! I've always loved having twins.
Congrats!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
favoredgal:
@sayoberry!!!! Wow that was one massive belly o! How many weeks did you get to before you fell into labor? With one I don't sleep comfortably wonder how twins and triplet mama do it

As per post party's, mayb I should post my pre and post for my baby. Woke up at 6

Can't wait to resume #fitfam in jan,

fell in labour 37 weeks... there was no space again
I took some pics of when I fell in labour. my stomach was dragging. all those pics u saw were 32-35 weeks. the last two weeks were painful something's grin

I used to sleep on the floor. I would get down on my fours when I want to get up. at a time I stopped eating from the kitchen. I will just drag my Milo from nearby and drink. lol.

the twins were big enough. one weighed almost 3kg, the other 2.6 or so... can't really remember cos it was in pounds.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello everyone. I've missed u guys so much. Vigilante no let me see road plus i hardly get good network in this house. My teamies ow far na? Almost impossible to go thru all the pages i missed. I wish all the bumping mamas supernatural delivery.
I promise to drop my bs soon...watch out. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
maureensylvia:
yesterday I had the fascinating experience of
registering at the ante-natal clinic at the National
Hospital. e...

You can type for Africa.
U go give me ur number so next time I have any plenty gist to type, I will call you and gist you then you will help me and type it.

Na only der Moimoi I dey miss for national hospital grin

@ Cynthiajay, I can imagine that slap, it sound more like the numerous beating I received when I had my first baby sotey their fingerprint remained on my body for sometime after delivery. Na real hard reset cos if not, you fit dey der dey form "ayam tired". Thank GOD it has ended with praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wow ! Its December already, 3 weeks to Christmas. Happy new month. wonderful mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cynthiajay(f): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
@LegitDiva,no be small thing o.Thanks Dear

@Eminya,the slapping part is d funny part but it wasn't funny that day o.I went 2 hell and back

@Lovinam,d slap no get part 2 o.Thanks Dear

@Megilicious,Thanks Dear....God actually sent her.She told me that she was going 4 a burial and while she was waiting 4 the bus,she was hearing someone shouting in d labour room and her mind just told her 2 go in and see what was happening.If not 4 dat slap I don't know what would have happened o

@Lioha,yes o..the fear of another slap make me push d baby out by fire by force..Lol

@Ifyjip,that's true...d devil tried but he failed.God was really present.He is a faithful God.Amen!!!!!

@nkkystel,Thanks Dear.We give God praise

@

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sharon6:

Receive the anointing of twins in Jesus Name.

This time next year, Nathan and Naomi will be here with you.

AMEN, AMEN and AMEN!!!!!! My Nathan and Naomi will wear their own Christmas clothes next year by the special grace of God, AMEN!!! cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2015
tatacherie:

Thanks for the powerful prayer mama.Amen and Amen!!!.God has done urs already I believe! just waiting for d physical manifestation of Nath & Naomi n they will both bring unending joy n favour all ur life.
No o na Benin-city I dey o cheesy nevertheless I go send urs via dhl cheesy.

Amen for the prayers o but biko, I no dey trust all dis Dhl thngs especially when it comes to food o. Just message me when u enter labour then I go enter d next available bus come Benin. I now wan hear say I miss naming jollof rice cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Congrats once again Cynthiajay. NEWS FLASH: Ported from November to December. Okay o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2015
goldmine:

A baby is one of the greatest gifts God can give. A symbol of life. May he satisfy your deep desire to bring forth twins. And also grant you the strenght,grace,patience,wisdom and finances to nuture them. Because trust me, e no easy. I've only just started and I know that so far,i've only just seen a tip of the iceberg. .Happy bumping in advance dear.

Wow, this is sooo powerful and I say a BIG AMEN to the prayers. I know say e no easy but I have always been praying for the grace which I know it will be sufficient. This anointing strong sha, before it'll double from twins to quadruplets o cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 02, 2015
rezzy:
Good morning mama,

hope you had a great night?

i just remembered one mama like that.

But dont know her correct moniker. Olubanmike abi olubankemi

Please call her out if you remember her moniker.

Helovesme, congratulations. God is indeed faithful

Good morning mama. Thanks for the mention. I get so so tired to read posts not even login in to post. After work I just get home and the next thing is how to prepare food eat and sleep.

Am expecting twins so you can imagine the look now. I just atimes sit down and look.

Am in my second trimester now and I still can't brush without throwing up in the morning and always feeling full, I eat less and most times fruits cos it digest on time.

Congrats to all the mamas who delivered while I was MIA, God's grace to December mamas.

Can't sleep since around 12, don't like it cos I will start having slight headache day break now.

Make sleep show ooo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 02, 2015
faithisallihave:
#BIP, I haven't had sex for 6 months. embarassed
(Forgive me bluntness)
#BIP, I haven't gone to work for 5 months.
(But I dey collect salary cool)

How both of you dey cope?

Abegi, my DH pet me reach when I be, 12weeks, as I land 12weeks I announced it like oh finally. Of which na him say until 12weeks. I still remember that day, like say I don hunger too much. We were both happy

Sex is sweet in pregnancy o. You dey miss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:40am On Dec 02, 2015
@ma'am ozycy...lol@the you can type for africa part.concernin the Beatin part insid delivery roomon the day of my delivery,i gave it to them neatly,if they spank me once,i' gav it to them 5times,wu get tym for nonsense...why the unecessary spankin in the first place sef?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 6:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Brownsmoothie:
Mamas pls help o,took a bottle of ZOBO today and started feeling nauseated immediately and vomited srzly wen I got home....pls is zobo safe in pregnancy? Am just 10weeks 3 days gone....pls share ur experience if u Av taken it b4 while pregnant and how safe it is.am so scared right now....wl appreciate ur response senior mamas.

Zobo was one thing I craved for from the beginning of my first pregnancy till the end and I made sure I satisfied my craving. I never ran out of it as I was always making it myself. No negative reaction or side effect whatsoever and I was taking it really concentrated. If zobo isn't safe, I was neither aware nor affected.

How did you get the zobo? Did you buy it? Probably it wasn't hygienic. Or your body just didn't agree with it. Hope you're feeling better now. Pele dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2015
tatacherie:

U know ur body more dan us.If u feel its d zobo dat caused all that then pls steer clear.though I've heard zobo induces labour abi causes early miscarriage.I don't know how true ooo.some people cud take certain tinx nd it goes down well with their bodies others might take nd get a thourough body cleanse.Google is ur friend.anytin dat doesn't go well with ur system after taking it try limit or avoid it.me I've not eaten pineapple or pawpaw for close to 5 months or thereabout cos it gives me contractions n serious cramps.Fear not! God is with u n ur baby is safe IJN

True there tatacherie. It was pineapple juice I craved for in this last pregnancy. The fresh natural one. I was making and drinking it,also eating pineapples directly until I read on this thread that it could induce labour. I panicked and stopped. Even rushed to do a doppler ultrasound believing that my babies weren't okay. They were fine. Temptation came again and I continued eating and drinking until the week before I had my LOs, no contraction or funny feeling whatsoever.

Like you said, one should limit whatever doesn't go down well with his/her system. We should all be very observant too so we are sure of exactly what we are reacting to when the reaction starts. Better safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2015
mubzay:
Welcome to lasgidi ma'am. Dnt knw u location in ikorodu but check ikorodu general hospital in frnt of ikd local govt. Check haruna ogun hosp also dres one beside aritel office in agric not sure of d name (oakland or oakwood hosp). Dnt knw dre. Maternity fees but u can go n ask dem. Hope ds help.
Happy bumping

I was at General hospital on tuesday, was told registration is thursday. these are their fees

delivery fee...20k
admission fee(from day1-5days)....10k, additional 1300 for every other day stay
cs....45k
bedrest for 5days....10k
booking fee...6k5
delivery pack...7k
blood screening...4k5
general antenatal and routine test...3k

the part am confused about is the delivery pack and and admission fee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Congrats to all the new moms
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Fabmummy:
Welcome Lcoral and Marchmum, happy bumping.
thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Sayoberry, I missed ur belle pix. Only saw d one of 8months or so. Thank God it all ended in praise. T carry twins no easy jare.
Happy new month mamas. May it b a month of testimonies for us. Let's tk tym to count our blessings and name dem one by one(if possible, write dem down), and it ll surprise u wot d Lord has done.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2015
zaynie:
Welcome Lcoral and Marchmum.
May your stay be fruitful. Amin

Oya o...do the needful
plus all of una wey register for Dec must add chicken, rice and ororo to una dues as per Christmas egunje for Minister grin wink
amen. Na e- DHL I go take send them items. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Congrats to all the latest mums that delivered while I was MIA.....Gos bless your LOs.

Hmmmmm......So we just got back from our 6wks injection parol and the post natal check I did "sisi eko" on last week wink

The nurses adviced I give my PC paracetamol thrice daily for three days and massage the spot with iced block.

Have read somewhere on this thread that paracetamol show be given 4-6hourly (maybe am mistaken) Plz Sabi mama correct me so I don't make mistake. How did you treat your LOs after the 6wks injection?

cc : modath, kaffy4bill, Zaynie, ALL Sabi Mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2015
senoreetah:

I was at General hospital on tuesday, was told registration is thursday. these are their fees

delivery fee...20k
admission fee(from day1-5days)....10k, additional 1300 for every other day stay
cs....45k
bedrest for 5days....10k
booking fee...6k5
delivery pack...7k
blood screening...4k5
general antenatal and routine test...3k

the part am confused about is the delivery pack and and admission fee
okies. Its well ma'am.
The delivery pack shud be all d items needed for delivery at d hosp. Dat means u won't av to bring anything apart from ur child's wears, pampers n ur change of clothes. U can ask d nurses during ANC.

The admission fees is when u come to d hosp for delivery till u are discharged. I guess its for 5 days den u start paying for additional days.

Hope dis helps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2015
olubankemi:

Good morning mama. Thanks for the mention. I get so so tired to read posts not even login in to post. After work I just get home and the next thing is how to prepare food eat and sleep.

Am expecting twins so you can imagine the look now. I just atimes sit down and look.

I'm so happy for you. God is indeed faithful. God will give you the strength to carry to term and birth healthy babies
The MS will stop soon. Pele

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.