Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

When They Stick Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When They Stick Out (2696 Views)

Should I Stick To My Decision? Advice / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Stick Out by Skii(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2012
NL ladies and some men who have idea

Just curious, what happens when ladies kneeples protrude through their tops? Is it the same reasons for a man experiencing an Attention?

I am led to believe that sometimes they (ladies) do not know when it happens and so do other ladies communicate to them when it happens? What signs do they use

Anybody with any experience

Just for humour/information/entertainment sakes, no pun intended
Re: When They Stick Out by Killz3(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2012
undecided
Re: When They Stick Out by slimyem: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2012
sometimes,kneeples just stick out because of a cold whether.
Other times,one might just have a naturally attention-seeking kneeple.
Back in school,we'll tell friends who have stuck-out kneeples to fold a tissue-paper on top of it inside the bra.lol
i dont know if neeples go erect just by looking at the opposite sex though.
Re: When They Stick Out by mobf: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2012
Nippolopolis grin grin
Re: When They Stick Out by Killz3(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2012
slimyem:

sometimes,kneeples just stick out because of a cold whether.
Other times,one might just have a naturally attention-seeking kneeple.
Back in school,we'll tell friends who have stuck-out kneeples to fold a tissue-paper on top of it inside the bra.lol
i dont know if neeples go erect just by looking at the opposite sex though.

. . .And they keep "packaging" to deceive guys. . . sad
Re: When They Stick Out by slimyem: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2012
~Killz~:

. . .And they keep "packaging" to deceive guys. . . sad
olodo1
it wasnt in a bid to deceive guys.it was in one to hide the kneeples from wandering eyes!
hiah! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When They Stick Out by Killz3(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2012
I know you will deny it's packaging! sad angry
Re: When They Stick Out by MrsChima1(f): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
What's the hell is attention?

Why would a grown arse man walk around with a protruded dick in public?
Re: When They Stick Out by slimyem: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
~Killz~:

I know you will deny it's packaging!  sad  angry
and where did i deny it wasnt packaging?
I only refuted what you ascribed the reasons for packaging to. tongue
Re: When They Stick Out by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2012
I was once stabbed in back with a ni pple when somegirl bumped into me. I almost bled to death. The coroner would have laughed his arse. . .
Re: When They Stick Out by mobf: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
^ grin grin grin
Re: When They Stick Out by MrsChima1(f): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When They Stick Out by Dyt(f): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
sm v d natural standin neeples
Re: When They Stick Out by dabrake(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^
do you fall among that category? I will wana bite you.
Re: When They Stick Out by slimyem: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

I was once stabbed in back with a ni pple when somegirl bumped into me. I almost bleed to death. The coroner would have laughed his arse. . .
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: When They Stick Out by Dyt(f): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
dabrake:

^^
do you fall among that category? I will wana bite you.

tk ur damn eyes off me young man
Re: When They Stick Out by dabrake(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2012
^^^  
why?
Re: When They Stick Out by Dyt(f): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
z
Re: When They Stick Out by lillys(f): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2012
lol, some might not even be aware of it sticking out
Re: When They Stick Out by dabrake(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2012
dyt, can i yansh you. i am 9inch 2cm at full. longer than that onila's toaster
Re: When They Stick Out by InkedNerd(f): 5:53am On Mar 10, 2012
@OP: Yes, it can be irritating, and embarrassing, when nipplës poke their lil' selves through t-shirts, sweaters, and/or padded bras, even layers of clothing, for all the world to see, and overstaying their welcome at times, too. What makes these teeny twins [or just one of them] stand at attention? Well, the skin of the nipplë is rich in a supply of special nerves that are sensitive to certain stimuli. When stimulated, the nerves send a message to the smooth muscle in that area to contract. When the muscle contracts, the nipplë gets tighter, producing a nipplë "hard-on." The stimulus can be physical [a loosely fitting shirt that moves back and forth over the nipple], or it can be a drop in temperature. It can even be a psychological stimulus, like thinking about something sensual or sëxual. These special nerves are part of the autonomic nervous system, which is instrumental in helping the body prepare for sexuäl activity. Whether or not one has erect nipplës also depends on the nipplë holder. Some people experience them more often than others, just as some men have erect pënises more frequently than other men. Levels of various hormones can also play a role, as they have effects on the autonomic nervous system, which is the part of the nervous system that controls the involuntary functions of internal body processes, such as heart rate and blood pressure. If protruding nipplës pose a persistent problem, wearing slightly warmer clothing or a firmer, more supportive undergarments could help. Perhaps bandaging the nipplës as flat as possible might be another option [though I truly am against the idea of doing that]--note though, this can irritate the sensitive skin in that area. States of deep relaxation can allow some measure of control over autonomic nervous system responses, such as the one that causes nipplës to become "hard."
Re: When They Stick Out by papatosibe: 6:08am On Mar 10, 2012
^^^

When am I see your kneeples stand ?
Re: When They Stick Out by TisaBone: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2012
@Inked Nerd

you are just a walking encyclopedia, i learn something new everytime you post something
Re: When They Stick Out by papatosibe: 6:29am On Mar 10, 2012
TisaBone:

@Inked Nerd

you are just a walking encyclopedia, i learn something new everytime you post something

Thats because you are too lazy to Google stuff and she likes to talk about things she has very little understanding of.
Re: When They Stick Out by InkedNerd(f): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2012
papatosibe:

Thats because you are too lazy to Google stuff and she likes to talk about things she has very little understanding of.

Excuse me? Who said I have little understanding of what I just posted?
Re: When They Stick Out by papatosibe: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Yes, it can be irritating, and embarrassing, when nipplës poke their lil' selves through t-shirts, sweaters, and/or padded bras, even layers of clothing, for all the world to see, and overstaying their welcome at times, too. What makes these teeny twins [or just one of them] stand at attention? Well, the skin of the nipplë is rich in a supply of special nerves that are sensitive to certain stimuli. When stimulated, the nerves send a message to the smooth muscle in that area to contract. When the muscle contracts, the nipplë gets tighter, producing a nipplë "hard-on." The stimulus can be physical [a loosely fitting shirt that moves back and forth over the unmentionable], or it can be a drop in temperature. It can even be a psychological stimulus, like thinking about something sensual or sëxual. These special nerves are part of the autonomic nervous system, which is instrumental in helping the body prepare for sexuäl activity. Whether or not one has erect nipplës also depends on the nipplë holder. Some people experience them more often than others, just as some men have erect pënises more frequently than other men. L[size=18pt]evels of various hormones can also play a role, as they have effects on the autonomic nervous system, which is the part of the nervous system that controls the involuntary functions of internal body processes, such as heart rate and blood pressure. If protruding nipplës pose a persistent problem, wearing slightly warmer clothing or a firmer, more supportive undergarments could help. Perhaps bandaging the nipplës as flat as possible might be another option [though I truly am against the idea of doing that]--note though, this can irritate the sensitive skin in that area. States of deep relaxation can allow some measure of control over autonomic nervous system responses, such as the one that causes nipplës to become "hard." [/size]

The endocrine system and the autonomic nervous system are two different systems. Only ediots like you put them in the same context. Good Google skills though, but very poor comprehension skills .   .   . Not atypical of American-Born-Confused-Naijas
Re: When They Stick Out by InkedNerd(f): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2012
papatosibe:

The endocrine system and the autonomic nervous system are two different systems. Only ediots like you put them in the same context. Good Google skills though, but very poor comprehension skills .   .   . Not atypical of American-Born-Confused-Naijas

lmao ok now that you've got that out of your system, are you happy? Anyway, the endocrine system acts with nervous system to coordinate the body's activities hence my reason for mentioning it. I don't usually use Wikipedia as a reference but it would certainly do you a lot of good if you would actually read rather than go around and throw around information → http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomic_nervous_system

How cute. Look if you're someone I've have some previous squabble with before on a different username, please just come right out and say it rather than follow me from thread to thread trying to pick apart things that I post. Anyway, have a wonderful day my dear. If this is putting some pep in your day then, more power to ya.
Re: When They Stick Out by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2012
undecided Means its cold
Re: When They Stick Out by papatosibe: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lmao ok now that you've got that out of your system, are you happy? Anyway, the endocrine system acts with nervous system to coordinate the body's activities hence my reason for mentioning it. I don't usually use Wikipedia as a reference but it would certainly do you a lot of good if you would actually read rather than go around and throw around information → http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomic_nervous_system

How cute. Look if you're someone I've have some previous squabble with before on a different username, please just come right out and say it rather than follow me from thread to thread trying to pick apart things that I post. Anyway, have a wonderful day my dear. If this is putting some pep in your day then, more power to ya.

There is a difference between a neurotransmitter and your run of the mill hormone. Anyway, like I said, good Google skills, very poor understanding. Smart? Hellz No. Functional illetrate? Hellz yes
Re: When They Stick Out by InkedNerd(f): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2012
papatosibe:

There is a difference between a neurotransmitter and your run of the mill hormone. Anyway, like I said, good Google skills, very poor understanding. Smart? Hellz No. Functional illetrate? Hellz yes

lmao, more power to ya my dear--more power to ya. If that makes you happy then so be it.
Re: When They Stick Out by papatosibe: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, more power to ya my dear--more power to ya. If that makes you happy then so be it.

What makes me happy is that I was able to stop people like you from passing out hear-says as authentic medical information. Science is not for everyone, keep doing what you do a la trying to look smart, with any luck you may find a husband to spend your time with instead of scavenging the internet for information you dont have the IQ to comprehend.
Re: When They Stick Out by InkedNerd(f): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2012
papatosibe:

What makes me happy is that I was able to stop people like you from passing out hear-says as authentic medical information. Science is not for everyone, keep doing what you do a la trying to look smart, with any luck you may find a husband to spend your time with instead of scavenging the internet for information you dont have the IQ to comprehend.

lmfao. Ok o! More power to ya my dear, more power to ya. Happy now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell / {LADIES} How Much Did You Have In Your Bank Account When You Got Married? / How Does It Feel To Double Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.