Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? (24591 Views)

Why I May Have To Leave The Catholic Church / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2012
Guy you are confused! Go and read my comment on Mary and stop sounding like a broken record!
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Ogamjil

It is like u don't have what to write again abi? Posting the same argument again after it has been refuted and not bothering to reply any of the posers raised.

It is not compulsory to post so if you have ran out of ideas quietly back off
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
[/quote] 189. Johnnie ZM(m): Quote Post

chukwudi44: @JohnieZM

I can see how vast u re.Why don't you interpret those Bible passages I pasted 2 refute ur purgatory assertions.You will only make one claim and when confronted wit d truth will jump 2 another ridiculous assertion.

@Richgod

It is obvious this guy is just being miscievious.How on earth can someone who claimed to have been a devoted catholic claim that catholics don't read bible @ mass what fallacy!!!

When confronted with refutals he changed it to reading selected passages only and finally he is now into the three year bible study plan.

He quoted Jeremiah where the isrealites worshipped the "queen of heaven" as claim that catholics worship Mary.This is d height of stupidity.

The Jeremiah passage occured centuries either Mary ot the RCC existed and has absolutely nothing 2 do with them

Guy none of ur claim is true....baseless...in time I will answer you, just that I'm kinda busy but before evening expect my reply. You are quoting me wrong....not reading the bible like I said in not to be taken litrarily.....deep reading. Come on you guys read the bible like story book!!!!! Be realistic!

[quote]

So when bible passage interpretation does not tally with yours it now becomes shallow?

U claim to read up the entire bible on daily basis and still manage to exert deep reading of the bible!!!
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
chukwudi44: 189. Johnnie ZM(m): Quote Post

chukwudi44: @JohnieZM

I can see how vast u re.Why don't you interpret those Bible passages I pasted 2 refute ur purgatory assertions.You will only make one claim and when confronted wit d truth will jump 2 another ridiculous assertion.

@Richgod

It is obvious this guy is just being miscievious.How on earth can someone who claimed to have been a devoted catholic claim that catholics don't read bible @ mass what fallacy!!!

When confronted with refutals he changed it to reading selected passages only and finally he is now into the three year bible study plan.

He quoted Jeremiah where the isrealites worshipped the "queen of heaven" as claim that catholics worship Mary.This is d height of stupidity.

The Jeremiah passage occured centuries either Mary ot the RCC existed and has absolutely nothing 2 do with them

Guy none of ur claim is true....baseless...in time I will answer you, just that I'm kinda busy but before evening expect my reply. You are quoting me wrong....not reading the bible like I said in not to be taken litrarily.....deep reading. Come on you guys read the bible like story book!!!!! Be realistic!

So when bible passage interpretation does not tally with yours it now becomes shallow?

U claim to read up the entire bible on daily basis and still manage to exert deep reading of the bible!!!

Guy give tell me what is bothering you, is it the fact that all your belief system negates the bible or is it that you are angry that I'm kicking against all what you believe in which I use to believe before but Glory to God who brought me out of darkness into His marvellous light! Alleluyah!!!!!!!!!

And @Ogamjil thanks for using my post....
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
I am sure they have their own reasons, and not easy for us to sit behind a screen and assume on their behalf
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2012
@JohnieZM

It is obvious you re out of ideas,you lack absolutely what it even takes 2 convert a shallow catholic let alone a staunch.You only make assertions without backing them up in arguments.

I posted some questions for you and you ave failed to answer even one of them how pathetic!!
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Ogamgil(f): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
chukwudi44: @Ogamjil

It is like u don't have what to write again abi? Posting the same argument again after it has been refuted and not bothering to reply any of the posers raised.

Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Ogamgil(f): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
chukwudi44: @Ogamjil

guy wats ur own, are u d owner of nairaland. Postn It was just a mistake. Even if i intended 2, dis ur post is not necessary at all. Read d endn part of d post and see my post.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Ogamgil(f): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
And @Ogamjil thanks for using my post....
[/quote]

it was an error read the ending of the post ul see my comment
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ogamgil: ....U talk as if u see nothing gud in the catholic church. Hav u head of this sayn " soldier go soldier come barrak must remain" u wer formerly a catholic as u claim, and uve left "SO WHAT" as people ar living more are entering. The tin is what we catholics belive in works 4 us. If u hav a problem with it hug transformer ul see ul get better. I WAS born a catholic brought up a catholic and by Gods grace die as a catholic.

My dear you see, being a Catholic for me is an experience I would live to share....we follow religion blindly without recourse to question some stuffs or research yourself, you just obey the without know the end. Worshipping idols is against God but you do it without ask questions, Child baptism, continous living in sin and going to confess with conscious effort to run away from sin....man Catholic are the most "brain-washed Christians" ever! \
Quote me anywhere please!! cheesy
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Rich4god(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
Johnnie ZM:

My dear you see, being a Catholic for me is an experience I would live to share....we follow religion blindly without recourse to question some stuffs or research yourself, you just obey the without know the end. Worshipping idols is against God but you do it without ask questions, Child baptism, continous living in sin and going to confess with conscious effort to run away from sin....man Catholic are the most "brain-washed Christians" ever! \
Its now i knw that you are not out for the truth. I think you are here for something else. Well the fact remains, if you a lapsed parishioner during your time as a catholic, good for you. Allow us who fully know what it takes to be a catholic enjoy our worship. Bottom line is >>> Church doesn't lead to heaven...
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
Rich4god:
Its now i knw that you are not out for the truth. I think you are here for something else. Well the fact remains, if you a lapsed parishioner during your time as a catholic, good for you. Allow us who fully know what it takes to be a catholic enjoy our worship. Bottom line is >>> Church doesn't lead to heaven...
My guy d truth? You can't even spell the truth! My view still remains, YOUR CHURCH points you the way to heaven or hell! How? By their teaching of d word of God, doctrines based on d word of God, constant preaching for members to depart frm SIN....etc.
Finally if your church will not take you to heaven then why bother attending? You could as well stay at home! You see you don't even know the essence of attending a church.
God help you.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Ogamgil(f): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
Johnnie ZM:

if i may ask who brain washed us. 4 me i dont knw cus i was born into a catholia family. Ok if u trace d origin of roman catholic it stated 4m d apostles when jesus said on u i build my church and no gate of hell wil prevail against it. No mater what u say about d faith u cant stop people from practisn what dey belivn in. U said u wer a former catholic and u talk bad about it God help u is what il tel u.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2012
Ogamgil:

if i may ask who brain washed us. 4 me i dont knw cus i was born into a catholia family. Ok if u trace d origin of roman catholic it stated 4m d apostles when jesus said on u i build my church and no gate of hell wil prevail against it. No mater what u say about d faith u cant stop people from practisn what dey belivn in. U said u wer a former catholic and u talk bad about it God help u is what il tel u.

My dear you are made to believe many things as a Catholic, who told you Catholic church was the first church? Get yourself a real copy of Christian History. Those are the things I was talking about, we believe whatever we were told without checking the truth in them. Now do you recall that it was the Romans that killed Jesus by the help of the Jews? It was these same Romans that persecuted the Christians on a large scale in the hand of Emperor Nero and killed the Apostle Peter and Paul. This he continue for many years. The Romans'll put christians in arenas in Rome like gladiators to be killed by lions and other canivores because of their refusal to worship the Roman Emperor which was treasonous and punishable by execution. The persecution of the christians ended in 313AD under the reign of Constantine the Great! Constantine who became a christian by his mother after winning the war became emperor, he rebuilt Rome and have churches built within its walls. He became baptised on his deathbed. He played an active role in the leadership of the Church acting as judge at times. He issue the Nicene Creed which among other things professed a belief in "One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church." After his death his son Julian the Apostate became emperor, but he renounced Christianity and embraced paganism reopend the pagan temples and modified them to resemble Christian traditions. Christianity became the Roman State Religion in February 27, 380. After which the Roman Catholic church was establishd during the period. The Catholic Church came from a long line of history though. However, to cut the very long story short, Peter was not the founder of any visible church succession. Christianity has Jewish decent, Jesus and his disciples were Jews! Peter was never a Pope he died before the Catholic Church emerged in the hands of the Romans. Infact the bible records it that he was married (Matt 9:14, Luke 5:33), then if being married would he establish an institution forbidding others from marrying? Read the Acts of The Apostles to see historical issues relating wt the start of Christianity...they were first called Christians in Antioch. Also see Revelations for the letters to the seven churches Rome is not even mentioned there! Please get your facts right! Catholic Church is not the first church bt the most establisd institution in history due to the Roman tradition of empire establishment. I rest my case.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Dnaz(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2012
Make una leave us, we like our church like dat, if na brainwashing dem d brainwash us, we ask 4 more brainwashin.if e d pain u,hug transformer. Holy mary mother of God The one and only THEOTOKOS keep praying 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2012
Dnaz: Make una leave us, we like our church like dat, if na brainwashing dem d brainwash us, we ask 4 more brainwashin.if e d pain u,hug transformer. Holy mary mother of God The one and only THEOTOKOS keep praying 4 dem

Ha ha ha...may the scales in ur eyes fall off in Jesus name.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Rich4god(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Johnie ZM... Since catholic is not the 1st church, what hapend 2 d early christians/church. And how come every other church is a break away from the catholic.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Ogamgil(f): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2012
My brother now i knw wer ur problem is 4m. U allowed ur self 2 be brain washed. Christianity suffered a lot of pesecution b4 it later succeded. No body is disputing d fact dat peter or other apostles of Christ were married. Peter left his family and follwed christ as wel as others. If i may ask what church is d first church on earth? Becus 4m history catholic was d first b4 anglican broke out. U just turned d history upside down. I wonder what church u ar going 2.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ogamgil: My brother now i knw wer ur problem is 4m. U allowed ur self 2 be brain washed. Christianity suffered a lot of pesecution b4 it later succeded. No body is disputing d fact dat peter or other apostles of Christ were married. Peter left his family and follwed christ as wel as others. If i may ask what church is d first church on earth? Becus 4m history catholic was d first b4 anglican broke out. U just turned d history upside down. I wonder what church u ar going 2.

Now I know where your problem is, you are myopic and have been brain-washed to believe everything you are told. This is not religion I am talking about, I am talking about HISTORY! Get a very good unbiased history book and read Christian History. The first churches were not denominations so Catholic church is nt even an issue. Can you remember the seven churches in Revelations non of them is a Roman Catholic or located in Rome. The earliest Christians are Israelites, knw that the Romans hijack Christianity from them after Emperor Constantine became a Christian later whn he so came in (read my earlier post) that heresies caused the churches to split into divers groups...the era of Martin Luther and co. So don't lay claim on Christianity as if the Roman Catholics started it, from record Romans were virtually pagans and idolaters which they brought into the church to pollute the sanctuary wt statues, images, shrines etc! I don't preach church by name I can tell you I am a pentecostal Christian! Get born-again today!! God will open ur eyes and that of many Catholics to see the light like many Reverend Father did and have helped draw many souls out of destruction, the bible says there is a way that seemeth right to a man but the end thereof is destruction!!! Shalom.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Dnaz(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
So what happened to d church christ founded? If its not d catholic church, den which church is it? Or has it been obliterated off d face of d earth? If so, den christ must b lying wen he said d gates of hell shall not overpower his church. I need answers where is d church christ founded? I dnt mean churches but a single church.since christ obviously didn't mean to found more dan one church. Answers pls
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
Dnaz: So what happened to d church christ founded? If its not d catholic church, den which church is it? Or has it been obliterated off d face of d earth? If so, den christ must b lying wen he said d gates of hell shall not overpower his church. I need answers where is d church christ founded? I dnt mean churches but a single church.since christ obviously didn't mean to found more dan one church. Answers pls
Young man Christ talked about CHURCH and the Apostles followed suit but afterwards people founded denominations! The Church Christ referred to is not institutions like we have it today but group of believers! There were no Churches by name but group of believers who gather to worship, but as time goes by people began teaching heresy which was obvious in Paul's several letters in the bible, these caused divisions and people having different interpretations and believe. However in all these Christianity (The Church) survived even wt all d killings by d Romans and all. Read history my guy. Note also that the seven churches in John's Revelation were nt named as RCM, Methodist or Pentecostal...they are churches where believers gather. However if there is suppose to be a physical church by name don't you think such should be in Jerusalem or Bethlehem or even Nazareth Jesus came from and his apostles. Why Rome or Romans? Hijackers! Did I answer your question Dnaz? If not get your bible opened to Acts and Revelations then get a good unbiased history book and read Christian history! God help you.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Dnaz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2012
Well dis is what I had always expected, another twist of history to suit our claim when d truth is staring at us in d face. U ve interpreted christ to say he didn't mean church per say but grp of believers which to me is anoda twist of d bible. But y did he have to single out peter as d rock which he wuld build his church on. If d church is a grp of believers as u claim den he shuld have built his church ob deir hearts he didn't den need peter to b his rock.I believe christ said dat cos he knew d controversies dat wuld arise abt churches in d years to cme. U can twist d bible anyhow u want but d truth will forever be dere looking @ u. D bible confered d leadership of d church on saint peter d same man whose bones lie in d foundation of st peters basilica.u knw d truth but d devil has blinded u n u ll never believe. As 4 ? n d priviledged ones who still uphold d catholic faith. Nothin is more clear. The catholic church remains d church of christ. Anybody who fails to believe it,let him be anathema
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
Dnaz: Well dis is what I had always expected, another twist of history to suit our claim when d truth is staring at us in d face. U ve interpreted christ to say he didn't mean church per say but grp of believers which to me is anoda twist of d bible. But y did he have to single out peter as d rock which he wuld build his church on. If d church is a grp of believers as u claim den he shuld have built his church ob deir hearts he didn't den need peter to b his rock.I believe christ said dat cos he knew d controversies dat wuld arise abt churches in d years to cme. U can twist d bible anyhow u want but d truth will forever be dere looking @ u. D bible confered d leadership of d church on saint peter d same man whose bones lie in d foundation of st peters basilica.u knw d truth but d devil has blinded u n u ll never believe. As 4 ? n d priviledged ones who still uphold d catholic faith. Nothin is more clear. The catholic church remains d church of christ. Anybody who fails to believe it,let him be anathema
Oga where did you read your history? The book of shistory? Guy you are so blind wt Catholicsm, building the church on Peter doesn't mean laying his bones in Rome my God that is cultism and Roman pagan belief, you see Catholics are responsible for spreading heresis! After killing Peter they nw made him a Pope? What kind of twisted history is that? Catholics are blind and it will take the Holy Spirit to open their eyes. The Apostles spread the gospel of Christ not build churches! Read read read and stop believing lies! I have given my own history young man give your own version if you have any.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Dnaz(m): 1:53am On Apr 02, 2012
If not that u r blind and so obsessed with anti catholicism u wuld know dat even archaelogist have found evidence of peters bones @ d vatican hill.can't u see ur mindset, how did d catholics kill peter. Anoda twisted version of ur history. I laff in swahili
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 6:44am On Apr 02, 2012
Dnaz: If not that u r blind and so obsessed with anti catholicism u wuld know dat even archaelogist have found evidence of peters bones @ d vatican hill.can't u see ur mindset, how did d catholics kill peter. Anoda twisted version of ur history. I laff in swahili
I said it before you read SHITSTORY and found out all these crappy rubbish. So you don't know that the Roman Emperor Nero was responsible for the death of Peter, Paul and many Christians? You see shallow mind get informed...I laugh at your ignorance and blindness. If only you know what I knw about d Catholic church u'll throw away your rosary. God help you.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Dnaz(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2012
U r a demented fellow what concerns d catholic church with emperor nero?. U can blab all you want it won't change d fact dat d catholic church remains supreme over all churches.u talk abt denomination. B4 luther dere was only one universal church,the church christ himself founded.dere was no denominations in christainity. Denominations only started with Luther and henry VIII.I pity u,ur obsession with anti catholicism will blind u to hell. May mary mother of God pray 4 ur soul dat u may see d truth amen
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2012
Dnaz: U r a demented fellow what concerns d catholic church with emperor nero?. U can blab all you want it won't change d fact dat d catholic church remains supreme over all churches.u talk abt denomination. B4 luther dere was only one universal church,the church christ himself founded.dere was no denominations in christainity. Denominations only started with Luther and henry VIII.I pity u,ur obsession with anti catholicism will blind u to hell. May mary mother of God pray 4 ur soul dat u may see d truth amen
Hahaha...I laugh at your ignorance! Maybe you don't know please read history and see that it was Emperor Constantine who founded Roman Catholic...please I have written extensively on that already go and read it! And tell me which bible records it that Catholic church was founded by Christ? Or where is it written that not believing in Catholic lies and heresies will take one to hell? I laugh hahaha...
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Rich4god(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2012
@Johnnie ZM... Its now i know that you dont think. How can you claim that emperor constantine founded the catholic church... SMH. Your hate for the catholic church will lead you no where. The only thing i know that the emperor did was to stop the persecution of christians. Why do you have to lie in other to achieve your aim. Am not even bothered at all your claim cos i thing i know for sure is that there are so many people like you out there, but you will see the church wax stronger... Peace be with you.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Dnaz(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2012
Johnnie ZM:
Hahaha...I laugh at your ignorance! Maybe you don't know please read history and see that it was Emperor Constantine who founded Roman Catholic...please I have written extensively on that already go and read it! And tell me which bible records it that Catholic church was founded by Christ? Or where is it written that not believing in Catholic lies and heresies will take one to hell? I laugh hahaha...
1st it was dat d catholic church murdered peter den it was dat constantine founded d catholic church. By ur assertion u mean dat d church murdered peter even before it was founded by constantine. Confused and obsessed fellow

1 Like

Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by Ogamgil(f): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
@Johnnie. In the 2nd Empero Nero hated christians and caused a lot of blood shed he crucified peter upsidedown. Jesus predicted the death of peter in john 21:15-19. "thruly i say to you that when ur old u will stretch out ur hands and another wil bind you and take u wher u dont want to go". Peter was buried in rome. years later after the death of peter, from 4th century, Constantin who was the roman empero from 306 to 337 and was also the first empero to accept christianity, he then decided honor peter and built a large basillica no his grave. My brother by thats the professy has been fulfilled when jesus told peter u are a rock and on this rock il build my church. Mathew 16. Even when peter fled rome to avoid execution, Jesus came to him in a dream which made him to go back to rome and accept his martyrdom dere along with paul who was beheaded cus the professy must be fulfiled.
You talk about the seven churches in revelation. And u said that rome was not mentioned let me ask u is Nigeria mentiond in the bible but some churches has its origin from nigeria.
Catholic means universal. The catholic church was founded right from christ even before the bassilica was built. And its the only church that can claim to have been founded by christ personaly. Every other churches trace its lineage back to a mere human person such as Martin luther or John wesley. But d catholic can trace its lineage back to Jesus Christ who appointed st Peter as the first Pope. The line of pope continued unbroken for almost 2000 years. Please its beter to follow the faith that has its origin dated back to christ. Than folow this new generational churchs. We hav many churchs in nigeria 2day and coruptn and crime is more in dis generation. U alowed ur self 2 be deceived by people from other churchs. Instead of u 2 stand by what u believe in. Its at ur best intrest to change and practise the only true religion. I strongly beleive in d Catholic faith.
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ogamgil: @Johnnie. In the 2nd Empero Nero hated christians and caused a lot of blood shed he crucified peter upsidedown. Jesus predicted the death of peter in john 21:15-19. "thruly i say to you that when ur old u will stretch out ur hands and another wil bind you and take u wher u dont want to go". Peter was buried in rome. years later after the death of peter, from 4th century, Constantin who was the roman empero from 306 to 337 and was also the first empero to accept christianity, he then decided honor peter and built a large basillica no his grave. My brother by thats the professy has been fulfilled when jesus told peter u are a rock and on this rock il build my church. Mathew 16. Even when peter fled rome to avoid execution, Jesus came to him in a dream which made him to go back to rome and accept his martyrdom dere along with paul who was beheaded cus the professy must be fulfiled.
You talk about the seven churches in revelation. And u said that rome was not mentioned let me ask u is Nigeria mentiond in the bible but some churches has its origin from nigeria.
Catholic means universal. The catholic church was founded right from christ even before the bassilica was built. And its the only church that can claim to have been founded by christ personaly. Every other churches trace its lineage back to a mere human person such as Martin luther or John wesley. But d catholic can trace its lineage back to Jesus Christ who appointed st Peter as the first Pope. The line of pope continued unbroken for almost 2000 years. Please its beter to follow the faith that has its origin dated back to christ. Than folow this new generational churchs. We hav many churchs in nigeria 2day and coruptn and crime is more in dis generation. U alowed ur self 2 be deceived by people from other churchs. Instead of u 2 stand by what u believe in. Its at ur best intrest to change and practise the only true religion. I strongly beleive in d Catholic faith.

Yes I have pushed you to read the history of ur church, bt u twistd ur conclusion Jesus never founded the Catholic Church! Did you read that from ur information source? Come on who ordaind Peter a pope? Pope is not even in the bible, my dear leave story jo. When Jesus said I will build my church he was nt saying he would build it on Peter's head or corpse! It is a spiritual statement...(that is another kettle of fish). My conclusion is that ur eyes of understanding be enlighten to see the way back to Christ!
Re: Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? by JohnnieZM(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
Dnaz:
1st it was dat d catholic church murdered peter den it was dat constantine founded d catholic church. By ur assertion u mean dat d church murdered peter even before it was founded by constantine. Confused and obsessed fellow
Guy u are the confuse person. U don't even knw the history of ur church what a shame! Abeg get urself inform b4 and stop putting emotions in the way of history! Christ will never start a church that worship IDOLS in the name of statues. God will open ur eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rev Fr John Adeyi Buried In Otukpo (PIX) / Anita Oyakhilome Finally Reveals Why She Did Not Attend Her Daughter's Wedding / TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.