Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc (7647 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by executinal(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2012
I am even tired of this media craps sometimes, soon another news will have it that BOKO rams claim the responsibility. It is up to them to claim or reject.
Britain welcome to Boko rams game, hope you guys record more casualties cheesy cheesy
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2012
The gist going round diplomatic circles indicate that the Nigerian soldiers opened fire on the building from four angles in an operation that lasted 7 hours and suddenly became deaf to the tactical command of the British special forces in the helicopter that was to drop in them in. How do you rescue people in a building and riddle it with bullets the way they did. The victims were killed by the ill trained Nigerian soldiers and that is why Italy is angry. Diplomacy forbids them from saying it because Nigerian authorities might not cooperate in future.

It is understood that GEJ insisted on using Nigerian troops for the operation because he feared the backlash if foreign troops were to carry out the operation on their own successfully and make a mockery of our forces. Next time, be sure to see an operation like the one carried out on Bin Laden.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by werepeLeri: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2012
1stCitizen:

The gist going round diplomatic circles indicate that the Nigerian soldiers opened fire on the building from four angles in an operation that lasted 7 hours and suddenly became deaf to the tactical command of the British special forces in the helicopter that was to drop in them in. How do you rescue people in a building and riddle it with bullets the way they did. The victims were killed by the ill trained Nigerian soldiers and that is why Italy is angry. Diplomacy forbids them from saying it because Nigerian authorities might not cooperate in future.

It is understood that GEJ insisted on using Nigerian troops for the operation because he feared the backlash if foreign troops were to carry out the operation on their own successfully and make a mockery of our forces. Next time, be sure to see an operation like the one carried out on Bin Laden.

Lier. Stop spamming the whole of Nairaland with this lie.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by mykejones(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
"In a confrence call with reporters".
Can't they trace d call?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by achi4u(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
werepeLeri:

but he made a point.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by felifeli: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
Fear catch dem at last grin
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by youngmonie: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
Followed this event on d day it happend and watch the analysis on sky new, the security experts interviewed said there were strong doubts that the kidmapping was carried out by BH
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by wordychap: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2012
yeah. give bh a bad name and hang it!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by Leemak: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2012
But i think Boko Haram came out vehemently to confirm dt they were behind d UN building bombing dt houses many foreigners, now dt they are disclaiming d killing of hostages some people here who dont know d true picture of some people dt are ready to die (Boko Haram) are now accusing dem of cowardness. Is not dt dis poster is supporting dem but i always take what FG says with a pinch of salt.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by teddy2011: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2012
@ Werepeleri who told you achi4u is lieing.

Go to the nations news online the whole details about the rescue mission is there. Moreover Boko Haram may not be involved in this operation.

The BH's kill immediately and not abduct. We hardly hear they abduct or kidnap people.

Its obvious a different sect carried out the mission. My issue is why the Britains allowed Nigerian soldiers to be involved in handling this issue knowing fully well we are not competent.
Look at those who abducted Mikel Obi's father its wasforeign officers that rescued the man.
How was it done, Simple military intelligence. They put a small camera in the bag of money used to pay the kidnappers that was how they were caught in the hotel room while trying to share the money.

I simply blame the Britains for believing GEJ n his cohorts who always feel they are in charge.

This mission would have been successful if the Britains didnt involve Nigerian soldiers. Cos we act before thinking.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by teddy2011: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2012
Sry, I meant 1stcitizen was ryt nt achi4u.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by ifyegede(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2012
Their spokesman Abdul Qaqa? I thought he had been arrested by the SSS?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by sammirano: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2012
My best bet is that they are pretty scared.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
werepeLeri:

Shataap!!!! Even a fool who sees the pics of the building can tell what happened, that it was an "anything that moves dies" kind of operation. I guess you are less than one
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2012
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by studyineu: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
Wots up with this abul qua of a guy, I taught he was arrested
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by martinosi: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2012
U GUYS R AIR-HEADS!!!

The KONY2012 VID IS A FRAUD,

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DO73Ese25Y[/flash]
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2012
This makes sense. Boko Haram has never been known as kidnappers. We know groups like MEND and some other gangs in Nigeria as Kidnappers but never really Boko Haram. Boko Haram has been, from first time on the scene, an equal opportunity killer gang . . . killing even the elite when it suits them. So, this reveal makes sense and I would urge that we call for an investigation to find the truth of what happened here. I seriously doubt this was Boko Haram.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s : Boko Haram Deny Abducting Europeans Killed Failed Resc by moseshola(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2012
Jonathan should allow d combine force of british and italy to come nd help him sack bh 4rm naija since our local security agent dnt a clue of hw 2 deal wt d issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Soludo / 2013 Christmas In Uyo Pictures. / Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.