Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (20561 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hello ladies,My name is so and so(zeros in on da chic of interest and ask for her name and work it from there) Always works like a charm for me.
md4real: hey guys, just want to know how its done. it really kind of look like a very strong thing to walk up to a lady in the midst of her friends and start blabbing...i need some concept please.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Take time out to observe what they are doing and if u can contribute. I remember meeting this chics at a hairdressers and I made suggestions about hairstyles to do based on listening in on their conversations, they were very enthused by my contribution(had to dig up my residual knowledge from listening to my big sisters from back inm d day)
fxtimi: Hello ladies,My name is so and so(zeros in on da chic of interest and ask for her name and work it from there) Always works like a charm for me.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by PEREWARII(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mehn!!! C me C Xmas' no rubz. Chai.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by bennieman: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
but seriously, does that toasting stuff still exist? cos with me they just flow naturally...
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by delors(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
Bros, undecidedno try am o...secondary school back then, several years ago...i try am but since then, my life has never been the same...
the embarrassment that day ehh..till I comot for school...no be small thing bros...no just try am abeg
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by dowl: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
I think u kan walk up to them,say hello,try engaging all of them in a discussion..meanwhile u send subtle signals to the one you like while u all are conversing. Finally..get her digits and ball. Dnt stay long
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by DonaldGenes(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
amiebeauty: [color=#770077][/color]even if she would have agreed, her friends' presence won't let her 'cause she won't wanna feel so cheap. it will even give her 276% more confidence to belittle your swag to hell. Thats True
am highly suspicious of you,its like you have belittle a guy like that before!dont lie??
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by planetuzor(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Y u guys stressing ur hand much on ds matter. .this is what i do anytime and its efective. Infact most times my friends n i do ds as a superiority contest 2b caled d master girl catcher. and we are al gud with it. to us its fun. . . .n ds is how i do mine. . . . . . . .Simply walk up to the girls n say like high girls, m micheal smith, i c u ar havin a gd time,may i ask ur permission? wana have a moment with girl(X).. . . . . . . 1 time the d babe wil b eager 2 like wana knw wats d reason ds guy is seperatin me ot. .

Girls appreciate confidence frm a guy n walking up to d girl in dat group shows her u r ful of it.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
ubong560: It all depends. A situatn wher u pack ur range rover and blow ur horn, even if ther are 100, u wil c how confused they would b graving 4 u. Bt if u b bako pikin, omo respect urself and cut ur okrika accrdng 2 ur size.
permision to like your comment
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Vansnickers: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
ypzilanti: It can be done. But do not attempt this if you have not mastered the art of flirting and conversing in an 'I like you manner' with women.

Women respond to certain vibes and manner of approach. If you are not very good with women, you really need to take time to observe what the guys who are successful with women do.

Generally, women respond to a confident and funny guy. 'Confident' does not mean 'cocky' and 'funny' does not mean you have to be a clown. If you are not confident and funny, you cannot achieve anything positive from this adventure of getting a girl in the midst of her friends.

What a confident and funny guy should do is to engage all the women in conversation first. If you succeed at that, watch the terrain and decide what to do from there. You may be surprised that after conversation, you might like another of the girls better than the initial girl you sighted. It's the girl you make a connection with, that you should toast,oh. If you cannot connect with the one you sighted, and you gree die say na that one you want, still take the number of the one you connected with...as a link to the other girl. I have been there before. grin

This man has said it all,You have to take the terrain and the number of friends she is with into consideration, Aldous Huxley once stated how people lose the ability of individual thought when in a group. First of all you converse with the whole group, then you GRADUALLY start to concentrate your attention on the "target babe", do this without alienating the other girls. At the end of the night get all their numbers, You can do whatever you want to the other girls' numbers.

Warning:
(1). If the Girl in question is with a Very large group of girls, this might not work.
(2). You will have more success if the terrain is a very social one, where people are actually there with the intent to socialize.
(3). Appearance is Key, Look good and smell good and don't forget Confidence.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by pendusky(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
pinky21: nope, jst trying to say wots ril. Ask any girl
so every gals d same? I mean JEALOUS? unbeliveable!
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Cooltemi: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin
IRAPADA: very easy.Just walk up to her and tell her in presence of hr frds baby i love u and i wil like to take u to bed

Na die b dat. Lol
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by favouryemmy: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
First of all, what is ur reason for toasting a lady? Is it to satisfy ur carnal lust? If so, ur endangering ur life as u could contract stds. Above all it is a sin against the Almighty! There's no crime in seeing a lady and approaching her if u have a good intention, ie marriage. However abstain from pre-marital or extra-marital affairs. If u have a good intention, then it might not be wise to approach her when in company of her friends.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by vislabraye(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
Going for one alone is usally the best. Her mother hen friend(s) won't be there to oppose you. Girls are similar to a bunch of broom sticks. When they're together, they form tough. But seperately, they're easy.
But there are some exceptions. If you have a friend, he could go one one and you go for the other. There's lesser resistance here.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Turbocharged: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
Okija_juju: So this is just too easy yet not foolproof. . .

First of all, you need confidence.

When you approach them, treat them like wild animals, expect them to scratch and claw you, but be firm. Dont go and just start talking to your target, enter their midst, introduce yourself, depending on where you are, find something to shatter the ice, and dont stay for too long. . When you have them a little relaxed, apologize to the rest and tell them that "so-so lady" caught your eyes and thats why you came up to them. Make it look like you are taking their permission without asking. And then turn to the "target babe", in 30 secs make your killer speech and leave her with a business card and plead with her to call you. Also, give her friends one (preferably the second finest in the pack). If its at a bar, leave them with drinks, if its a restaurant, pay their bill or buy them a bottle of wine or something.
Nice approach, but u 4 ask the Op his ECONOMIC STATUS b4 you talk of Business, Wine, and paying of bills.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by vislabraye(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
I have some experiences. There was an instance I was driving in an estate with a friend and I met three girls walking together.
I made a U turn and asked them to join me. They willingly obliged. We got talking and the two girl got down leaving one inside (girls could be democratic). This was in the night, but there was a certain one with big backside.
I asked the lady in the car to give me their phone numbers. She gave me hers and another lady who I found out to be her sister. She didn't give me her friend's own.
Unfortunately, the certain lady's sister's phone got stolen that same day. I called the lady and we met. She now asked me, "who do you want to see? Me or my sister?"
I told her you.

While I was serving, I had a very very funny and loquacious friend. He was very outgoing and could talk to any lady, but the problem was that they saw him as just a friend. Whenever I walked with me, he would take me to a company of girls and tell them "this is Jim Iyke's brother. " They would start tripping for me.
If they see me pass, they would say Jim Iyke. In fact, they were after me. My problem was that I was shy in a group of ladies. I only try to act tough.
I got some numbers, and we took of from there. Funny enough, this guy also introduced me to his sister.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by xyoung: 12:29am On Dec 09, 2012
As for me, I would rather not try toastin a girl in front of her friends because it will never work out... Her friend(s) will always wage war against you at that instance and make d target to hate you..I'm talking frm experience
NOTE; most girls don't have their own say and really on their friends say
The only way to overcome this problem as far as Nigerian girls is concerned is to overwhelm all of dem with riches/money/slick car
In that way, her friends will be scared of even talking to you
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by slightlyMad(f): 2:53am On Dec 09, 2012
talk politely and dont let your confidence ooze out right there.
the truth is they know you have the confidence by approaching them so no point showing it off
just say stuff like "Excuse me, can i have a minute with you?" (while looking at your target in the eye)
but please make sure you are looking clean, or you may regret trying.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by walexzee11(m): 4:31am On Dec 09, 2012
beylinko: I don't advice you do the toasting in front of her friends. If you can walk up 2 them and engage them in general discusions n if u know 1 of them b4 then its beta (depends on ur swag then confidence 2).the nxt tyme u see d particular girl, ur work will be easier
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by walexzee11(m): 4:35am On Dec 09, 2012
Hmmm,women sabi run person down, if molest u,u go think say na Iron rod dey smash for ur head..Beware of dem!..u have a nice advice shaaa
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:07am On Dec 09, 2012
Pyguru who are you to ban me, just because I made a comment in russian on this thread. You should have get the interpretation of my post before hidding it and banning me. I even check your profile I can see that you have not made any meaning contribution on this forum with your user name apart from banning people indiscrimateley.
U can ban me again I dont care molested vulture.
Болтуна язык до добра не доведёт.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by ichidodo: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2012
is it odd to chyke a girl first time u meet her?
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by ceejay05(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2012
beylinko: I don't advice you do the toasting in front of her friends. If you can walk up 2 them and engage them in general discusions n if u know 1 of them b4 then its beta (depends on ur swag then confidence 2).the nxt tyme u see d particular girl, ur work will be easier
. U better follow this guys advice, cos naija babes aint it at all.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Blessingbenson(f): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2012
md4real:

that is the point especially typical Nigerian babe
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2012
make her believe u av sm money to spend all of dem will av interest in u den select d person u wnt.no long tin
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Skmoda360(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2012
IRAPADA: very easy.Just walk up to her and tell her in presence of hr frds baby i love u and i wil like to take u to bed
You will be dead before you finish your statement with insultive words from all angles.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by deywarley(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2012
It can only work for you if you are super cool then the friends will even be tripping for you so these will make it easier and less embarrassing for you.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Navalsadiq(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2012
slimyem: its no biggie as long as you appear smart and confident.
like someone said already,engage them all in some sorta general discussion,dedicate special attention to her during the convo.
she'll get the sign and you can take it from there. smiley smiley
you are just so on point.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by charlesditro: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Brodaly advice. When u approach any group of girls and you ar interested in one ovem with no intentions of excusing her privatly. First check your brighter grammer, second practice on a charming smile, third braze yourself for the worst, and finally take one step 4ward, and anoda, yet anoda. You should be standing in front of them by now. Bros from this point you are on your own o!
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by TwinTiger: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dude u get some guys dat are cocky with dia approach.

Wen i say i cocky i mean d overconfident ones dat come up feeling all special and egotistical.
U D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ crase,wWhy ll u a guy chyk a girl amidst her friends.U won die
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
md4real: hey guys, just want to know how its done. it really kind of look like a very strong thing to walk up to a lady in the midst of her friends and start blabbing...i need some concept please.

THE ONLY WAY U GONNA DO THAT IS WHEN U DRINK A QUART OF WHISKEY THAT WAY UR CONFIDENCE IS @ AN ALL TIME HIGH & IF THEY TURN NASTY U WON'T FEEL A THING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.