Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (20559 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by babeface3: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
This will even make your job easier but you need patience and hard work; the moment you win majority, they will present the girl to you on a platter without realizing it. You know what I mean wink I am talking from experience: I did not reveal my intention to the gregarious girl but kept on keeping she and her other 4 friends company. I spent money taking them out and stuffs like that. At the end of the end of the day grin, I almost became confused which of them to date...
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by NessaFresh(f): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
@op..just walk up to the girls and start dancing...u'll seem so talented and cool to them..then walk to the one u and tell her "excuse me dance"....then take her hands and whisper ur intentions in her ears
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Tattooboy: 5:25am On Dec 10, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Which one is worse, worwor men or women? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
worwor women
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Jay5000(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2012
Get a point man.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by amandadgdfg: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2012
How about this women’s pant
"I've now got clothes I would never normally pick for myself and ideas for new hairstyles and make-tips."Anybody who shop from http://www.bestnewshopping.com/?I wanna know How about this women’s pant
http://www.bestnewshopping.com/MOGAN-Women-Slim-Fit-COLORED-Pencil-SKINNY-PANTS-p-3006.html

[IMG]http://www.bestnewshopping.com/images/v/10/1/1001601.jpg[/IMG]
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by patrickmuf(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2012
Babzilla:

THE ONLY WAY U GONNA DO THAT IS WHEN U DRINK A QUART OF WHISKEY THAT WAY UR CONFIDENCE IS @ AN ALL TIME HIGH & IF THEY TURN NASTY U WON'T FEEL A THING.
when i am high, i can do all things through spirit that strengthens me
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by gabolz(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hoping fully well u met them on a lighter mood
slimyem: its no biggie as long as you appear smart and confident.
like someone said already,engage them all in some sorta general discussion,dedicate special attention to her during the convo.
she'll get the sign and you can take it from there. smiley smiley
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by md4real(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
Wow! I think I'm gonna have to develop this thread into a book.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by chikeorji123(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
Op
Don't even go near the group of ladies to toast unless u are wizkid,u know what l mean naa ur personality will over shadow them by the time they recovered to speak in tongue you have finish the swarg and disappeared with the lady u have in mind.But incase u have the guts then try this strategy:just walk up to them and converse generally with them all by adding some funny lyrics that's should take u only 1mins 30sec then walk-out!..First mission accomplished.
Watch out the second opportunity to see her in person then take it up from there she ill form u look familiar? yeah it's better that way atleast you are no longer a stranger.It's work for me if such situation arise. NOTE:If you still find her in the same group again consult your pastor immediately.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by agabaI23(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
NessaFresh: @op..just walk up to the girls and start dancing...u'll seem so talented and cool to them..then walk to the one u and tell her "excuse me dance"....then take her hands and whisper ur intentions in her ears
That one go work outside naija. I no sure naijababes de trip for dancers. So many dancers!
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 09, 2014
Talking:
@ OP, if u want to succeed in ur quest, find a time when she is alone, else, the other girls will rubbish u and make jest of u @ d end. grin grin A word is enof

Funny enough! The other girls may have had you in their mind o!!! Them just dey pray mek d gal no get you sha!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.