Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (90822 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Techwhiz: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have the blackberry playbook at the following prices - 16GB-45k, 32GB-54k, 64GB - 64K. Call 08096980858 for details or visit www.easyshop.com.ng. PIN- 28124F09
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Techwhiz: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
dan_dollar: @aomom,do u subscribe to any data outside MTN bis to use the hotspot? Or it works with mtn BIS?

Hey Guys.. Free Hotspots now available! For those of us that have had issues with upgrading their BB playbook OS (due to the large file size and slow internet connectivity) downloading games, media and other stuff, there are now a few blazing fast hotspots around town (Lagos). And guess what the best part is - its Free!. Just follow @EasyFix_ng on twitter, and tweet with the hashtag #BBhotspot to get your free passkey.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hi Guys,

I have the blackberry playbook at the following prices - 16GB-45k, 32GB-54k, 64GB - 64K. Call 08096980858 for details or visit www.easyshop.com.ng. PIN- 28124F09

Techwhiz:

Hey Guys.. Free Hotspots now available! For those of us that have had issues with upgrading their BB playbook OS (due to the large file size and slow internet connectivity) downloading games, media and other stuff, there are now a few blazing fast hotspots around town (Lagos). And guess what the best part is - its Free!. Just follow @EasyFix_ng on twitter, and tweet with the hashtag #BBhotspot to get your free passkey.

Techwhizkid, you too much. i will get my BB back today and contact u on the 64G PB
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Ejemu1: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2012
i need a pb 16GB holla me if u hae a gud deal price for me
' bizzypumping@gmail.com '
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 1:36am On Jul 03, 2012
pls where is ur office i need one too
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Chizzybenjamin(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
TCD: if you wipe a playbook it takes you through the whole setup process again and it'll ask you to download the latest update. Found that out yesterday when I wiped.

Not saying your PB is refurbished but 52k for a 64gb sounds very enticing that's like $328. Meanwhile RIM retails for $299 on their website. Add shipping costs, customs, profit etc. Abi those people no like profit or maybe coz nobody dey buy they just slashed prices to clear stock. Anyway, the koko of my story, make una shine eye wella before you buy o.
@ TCD u seem 2 b d pro ard along sum guys here.I rily wanna join but news keeps jamming of RIMs bouyancy which is making me worried.am not a freak 4 BB truly but am swayed w d PB,rily sleek plus d data cst.So shud I hop in?
Plus wat BB fones r best used w it,is it frm bold 2 up?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2012
Chizzybenjamin:
@ TCD u seem 2 b d pro ard along sum guys here.I rily wanna join but news keeps jamming of RIMs bouyancy which is making me worried.am not a freak 4 BB truly but am swayed w d PB,rily sleek plus d data cst.So shud I hop in?
Plus wat BB fones r best used w it,is it frm bold 2 up?
any 3G blackberry is good enough, even a curve 3. Don't understand what you mean by RIM's buoyancy, if it's what I think it is, I don't reckon RIM is going down any soon. Sure they may be going through a rough patch right now, but every company has that, even apple had difficult times sometime in the 90's.

If you're looking to save money on data I'd say hop right in. You won't be disappointed. The tablet is great on its own, the data ish is just a plus.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
You wan buy playbooks straight from RIM in canada at unbelievably low prices, oya run here fast . 64GB for 55K, 32GB - 50K,, 16Gb - 42K... This na deal of the century, to get an amazing tablet for cheap. buy while stock lasts. www.nairaland.com/933290/32gb-blackberry-playbook-pre-ordered-tcd/2
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
TCD: Hello, everyone has peculiar needs, so don't want to advice you on which to go for based on my own personal views. But choosing between a playbook and galaxy tab, you'll have to first define what you need a tablet for. Do you want to just read docs, surf or just play games? Or are you into movies etc surf like that.

For me, I see no much major difference between the playbook and the galaxy tab. Except the galaxy tab can accept a sim card and you can make calls ( i personally find it ridiculous to make calls with a 7" device). The playbook doesn't accept sim card and you can access the Web by bridging it with your blackberry using bluetooth. It's advantageous coz you don't have to pay for extra data plan like you would do if you own a galaxy tab rather you're using the same BIS for your phone and tablet Like me now on MTN unlimited I stream you tube Videos, watch movies online,download HD tv series , I even watched yesterday's champs league finals via a Web stream with my PB bridged to my bb phone. I'm already contemplating not subscribing for DSTV next month sef coz I no need am again grin
seriously boss ur post is tempting me to get a PlayBook I want this PlayBook so bad now. sad
TCD: Hello, everyone has peculiar needs, so don't want to advice you on which to go for based on my own personal views. But choosing between a playbook and galaxy tab, you'll have to first define what you need a tablet for. Do you want to just read docs, surf or just play games? Or are you into movies etc surf like that.

For me, I see no much major difference between the playbook and the galaxy tab. Except the galaxy tab can accept a sim card and you can make calls ( i personally find it ridiculous to make calls with a 7" device). The playbook doesn't accept sim card and you can access the Web by bridging it with your blackberry using bluetooth. It's advantageous coz you don't have to pay for extra data plan like you would do if you own a galaxy tab rather you're using the same BIS for your phone and tablet Like me now on MTN unlimited I stream you tube Videos, watch movies online,download HD tv series , I even watched yesterday's champs league finals via a Web stream with my PB bridged to my bb phone. I'm already contemplating not subscribing for DSTV next month sef coz I no need am again grin
seriously boss ur post is tempting me to get a PlayBook I want this PlayBook so bad now.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2012
cupid4ig: seriously boss ur post is tempting me to get a PlayBook I want this PlayBook so bad now. sad seriously boss ur post is tempting me to get a PlayBook I want this PlayBook so bad now.

Cupid4ig - stop wasting time, if you have a 3g enabled blackberry phone, jump on the playbook revolution!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nicompop: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nicompop: Blackberry Playbook at give away prices 49k

Interested Buyers to holla 08106432135
[b][/b]
Available
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
TCD: You wan buy playbooks straight from RIM in canada at unbelievably low prices, oya run here fast . 64GB for 55K, 32GB - 50K,, 16Gb - 42K... This na deal of the century, to get an amazing tablet for cheap. buy while stock lasts. www.nairaland.com/933290/32gb-blackberry-playbook-pre-ordered-tcd/2

Thanks TCD for building up our confidence and getting us to know these straight Nigerians.

I am in the process of sealing my deal for a 64G PB for only 55 K.

Guys, what are you waiting for?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2012
getting my BP and my curve 9320 nxt week from the uk. Super excited but abit scared because i dont knw if'll be able to carryout the upgrade by myself. Stil cant wait tho!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
efewhoa: getting my BP and my curve 9320 nxt week from the uk. Super excited but abit scared because i dont knw if'll be able to carryout the upgrade by myself. Stil cant wait tho!

The easiest way for you, is to ask to sender what OS is presently installed on the pb, if it is still OS1, ask them to update it for you to OS2. @ least almost every home in the uk has wifi connectivity.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 3:12am On Jul 06, 2012
Hey Guys please am having issues with my playbook ID

when i got my playbook somebody there used his id to test the playbook and installed the new OS for me,

Since then i have not been able to log in with my own ID cos i need WIFI.

Now am where there is WIFI and it tells me i cant change the ID that i can only log in with the original ID that was registered with the Playbook.

Please what do i do next cos am already going crazy here!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 3:52am On Jul 06, 2012
sandraa: Hey Guys please am having issues with my playbook ID

when i got my playbook somebody there used his id to test the playbook and installed the new OS for me,

Since then i have not been able to log in with my own ID cos i need WIFI.

Now am where there is WIFI and it tells me i cant change the ID that i can only log in with the original ID that was registered with the Playbook.

Please what do i do next cos am already going crazy here!

Reset the playbook. Flush the previous details out. Hope you do not have any data saved on the pb ?

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 4:35am On Jul 06, 2012
Lexusgs430:

The easiest way for you, is to ask to sender what OS is presently installed on the pb, if it is still OS1, ask them to update it for you to OS2. @ least almost every home in the uk has wifi connectivity.
i hav thought abt that but the PB is with my sister and she cant do it.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 5:34am On Jul 06, 2012
can somE please tell me what i'll need to use the curve 9320 as a wireless hotspot on mtn?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2012
[quote author=Lexusgs430][/quote]if she resets she'll go back to factory settings and will have to go thru the whole wifi setup again. But thats her only option if she really wants to change that ID
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2012
alstacs:

Thanks TCD for building up our confidence and getting us to know these straight Nigerians.

I am in the process of sealing my deal for a 64G PB for only 55 K.

Guys, what are you waiting for?
you welcome bro, glad you're happy. Meanwhile, are you still based in that EDGE only area you talked about?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2012
@ TCD i have gone thru this forum all over again some of you post are missing?

like a particular site to download bar files.

please give me the link again.

and others too!

please where are your post?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2012
sandraa: @ TCD i have gone thru this forum all over again some of you post are missing?

like a particular site to download bar files.

please give me the link again.

and others too!

please where are your post?
some links are on Page 8 of this thread check again
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2012
TCD: if she resets she'll go back to factory settings and will have to go thru the whole wifi setup again. But thats her only option if she really wants to change that ID

We speak the same language my playbook friend !!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2012
efewhoa: can somE please tell me what i'll need to use the curve 9320 as a wireless hotspot on mtn?

I do not think much, just update firmware to OS 7.1. Some networks would allow hotspot without a data bundle, while others wouldn't.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2012
Lexusgs430:

We speak the same language my playbook friend !!!
lol, I know, was just trying to warn her about the implications of going back to factory default without Wifi to upgrade again. I learnt the hard way.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2012
TCD: some links are on Page 8 of this thread check again
TCD,seems some of these games and apps are paid applications in application world. Are they free on these site u specified on pg 8?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2012
Lexusgs430:

I do not think much, just update firmware to OS 7.1. Some networks would allow hotspot without a data bundle, while others wouldn't.
ok thnks. Do u knw if mtn wil allow hotspot without d bundle.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
dan_dollar: TCD,seems some of these games and apps are paid applications in application world. Are they free on these site u specified on pg 8?
if you have credit card, can pay for them on app world, then nothing wrong in doing so. if you don't, then get them free from those links.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sandraa(f): 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
Thanks guys my PlayBook is back and new and awesome
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by dandollar1: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
TCD: if you have credit card, can pay for them on app world, then nothing wrong in doing so. if you don't, then get them free from those links.
lol! Pay for them? OK o.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
TCD: if she resets she'll go back to factory settings and will have to go thru the whole wifi setup again. But thats her only option if she really wants to change that ID

What about using her own ID& password to the upgrade? The PB comes to her and she continues with her details!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
dan_dollar: lol! Pay for them? OK o.
lol, I tried paying for some of them using naira mastercard coz some apps just dey I'll like to support the developer with my cash as they have done a good job, but as app world no gree collect my naira mastercard, I no fit kill myself na. I download them free outside appworld. Man must wack

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Reply)

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / Carlcare Is Here With You / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.