Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1285274 members, 1792543 topics. Date: Monday, 22 December 2014 at 01:08 PM

How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? - Romance (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? (1819 Views)

50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Miss You Forev / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics / What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by kandiikane(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
^^ I went underground for a while grin
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by eemmason(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
slimyem: this is one big lie!
if anyone wants to declare a person being married to him/her,the other party would have to accept the request of family/relationship.
no one can do this without you consenting to it!
except this story happened in your dreams,find another lie! cheesy cheesy cheesy
‎‏ ‏i support u joor!
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by ijcurt(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
slimyem: this is one big lie!
if anyone wants to declare a person being married to him/her,the other party would have to accept the request of family/relationship.
no one can do this without you consenting to it!
except this story happened in your dreams,find another lie! cheesy cheesy cheesy
very correct.
@op, how shamelessly ignorant can u be? a relationship request must be confimed by d second party on face book. duhh!!! *hisses n walks out*
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by iykay4455(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2012
It shows she is a very possesive person.She just has to change the status
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by odiaero(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2012
annawhite: kandikane where did u cum out from?

@OP
First a girl gave u a car gift and now anoda girl declard u a married man on facebook. I tire

Geez, i will say this for the last time, not me
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by odiaero(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2012
ijcurt:
very correct.
@op, how shamelessly ignorant can u be? a relationship request must be confimed by d second party on face book. duhh!!! *hisses n walks out*

U are so dumb with others, so u mean if i want to write on my profile that u are my friend, i will first of request from u, all this dumbass girls self on nairaland, next time read well, comprehend b4 u reply
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by eemmason(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
odiaero:

U are so dumb with others, so u mean if i want to write on my profile that u are my friend, i will first of request from u, all this dumbass girls self on nairaland, next time read well, comprehend b4 u reply
‎‏ ‏‎ how can she declare you married to her without your concernt, you're indeed very silly.... Dont claim to be wise next time otherwise,......
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by ijcurt(f): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
odiaero:

u r indeed a shameless big fool! shocked, odiaero or watever u call ursef, i cant believe u r dat ignorant , im terribly dissapointed.
a friend request is different frm a relationship request1 my friend, shamelessly own up joor! loser!!!! undecided undecided
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by mykejones(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
First,if u say it didn't happen2u..quote d words.i.e,in a reported speech.
Secondly,she can neva eva do it witout his consent. He defo has to 'accept' it before it's approved by fb.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Beync(f): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
But seriously, if the guy is legally married to her why should this be a case? or was it a sham marriage? may be they are not in good terms.
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by queensmith: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
So now a girl needs permission to put anything on a fb page? Lawd help us. She needs to have a rethink about what she sees in you, i see nothing!
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by tellwisdom: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
Bros odiaro, she no bring cake come this time?? undecided undecided
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
tellwisdom: Bros odiaro, she no bring cake come this time?? undecided undecided

No na plane dey come next, watch out!
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by tellwisdom: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by LordReed(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
Has she collected the car back? Anyway nothing spoil just tell her to bring a good cake (not that ugly football one o) and discuss it over some cake and wine.

LMAO!
Re: How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? by lerin515: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2012
File 4 divorce now.

(0) (1) (Reply)

I Did Something I'm Not Suppose To Do / Why Are So Many Brides Pregnant On Their Wedding Day? / The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.