Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! (3087 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / My Son Caught Me Right In The Act! / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by mykejones(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
My father my father! If u saw wat i see or wat i sawing 2day,amaze go catch una.
Forget d ponograpic movies u might hv watched. Forget dos ones u do wt ur gf/bf or spouce. There's notin as perplexing/confusing/intoxicating/shameful/enticing as watchin two clean unclad girls making out in front of u..without giving a Bleep if u were watching.
I opend d door witout knockin(my bad),but she's my frnd and it wasn't my first time in her off campus accomodatn.
They saw me..ignored me and continued wit all dey wer doing. As in,totally raw!
I swear i wan die. No shame..no guilt,absoluetly nothing! This girls just continued as though it's d most normal tin in the world they wer doin.
Wat is dis Country turning into?
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by freecocoa(f): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
As if you didn't join in the show,tah mechie onu. tongue
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by mykejones(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
freecocoa: As if you didn't join in the show,tah mechie onu. tongue
Lol..i swear,i no join. I excused dem b4 konji kill me nau.
Btw,it was more blessed to watch than to disturb.
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by slimyem: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
so what do you want us to do about it now?
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by sexlog(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
Congratulations
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by drnoel: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
so what, so u got video right and u want 2 bother us.
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by dadicvila(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
I remember a video i watched how boiz in Alu campus uniport caught and humilited two lesbians,mehn if na me eh,i go show them pepper
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by kemmeye: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
dadicvila: I remember a video i watched how boiz in Alu campus uniport caught and humilited two lesbians,mehn if na me eh,i go show them pepper

why would you do that everyone has a right to love whoever they want to and no one gets to take it away from them. its like a white man saying you irritate him how would you feel. They have a right to love and to do so freely.

1 Like

Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by Tobiustobius: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
dadicvila: I remember a video i watched how boiz in Alu campus uniport caught and humilited two lesbians,mehn if na me eh,i go show them pepper

Who died and made you God?

3 Likes

Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by sexlog(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
too many mad people in naija.

1 Like

Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ewoooo!

were dey using banana or cumcunber? Who was penetrating who? Na black dildoooo or white wan?

Biko come gist me I wanna no. If possible illustinga d positions dey were doing give we.

Cocoa we next, are u game? cheesy

1 Like

Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by vippper: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
gGod go soon puniosh that your rat mouth,kill all same sex people
Tobius tobius:

Who died and made you God?
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by IRAPADA(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
@op, u 4 pul off ur pant and join in d biology practical
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by Enockia(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ poster u̶̲̥̅̊ є̲̣̣̣̥я̣̣̥ a domcrat u̶̲̥̅̊ should Ђa̶̲̥̅̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ joined in I belive Ųя̩̥̊ dickolo would Ђa̶̲̥̅̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ been made very usefull
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by mykejones(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
See bad pickin dem...i was more intrested in sharing it on NL dan in joinin dem. But honestly,it was funnnnnn watching! Orishirishi...lol
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by mykejones(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ewoooo!

were dey using banana or cumcunber? Who was penetrating who? Na black dildoooo or white wan?

Biko come gist me I wanna no. If possible illustinga d positions dey were doing give we.

Cocoa we next, are u game? cheesy
U b bad pickin!!! Lol
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
mykejones:
U b bad pickin!!! Lol
Am a good pikin joor! Oya gist me na,Badosky wanna no. cheesy
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by bekay911(f): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
And all u did was to stare @ dem
Re: They Made-out Right In Front Of Me! by mykejones(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
bekay911: And all u did was to stare @ dem
Shey i for join?

(1) (Reply)

A. Breast And Vagina / Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? / Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.