Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103186 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 12:30am On May 31, 2012
hiiphy: is it afta d 4weeks d nxt batch will be called? or no specific tym yet?plz need confirmatn..........can any one hlp confirm so as to knw wen to be expectin to be called and ease tension
I think it would be after that four weeks. Seems they want to make use of only lagos for training this time arounf. Before, they do spread the training across their 3 training schools in the country.
Re: First Bank Interview? by hiiphy: 1:04am On May 31, 2012
alrite o....
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 1:15am On May 31, 2012
hiiphy: alrite o....
obviously its a long wait. But wetin man go do
Re: First Bank Interview? by kaposky(f): 3:40am On May 31, 2012
Please anybody with more info on this yet?
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 8:26am On May 31, 2012
Am presently @ first academy...a staff there said those dat dint get any text were no successful but those dat got the congratulatory msg without documentation and medicals should hold on dat dey r nt in the first batch and they'll get back to them
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2012
vivicatee: Am presently @ first academy...a staff there said those dat dint get any text were no successful but those dat got the congratulatory msg without documentation and medicals should hold on dat dey r nt in the first batch and they'll get back to them
Really so dt means you are saying those that got the update text but dint get the congratulatory text msg are not successful?
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 8:42am On May 31, 2012
Hey guys, presently @fbn doing my documentation. Just Heard from d head of strategic recruitment that the second batch will be contacted after batch 1 is done with the training sch. That will be end of June/1st week July. So everyone that has rcvd a text for medicals (or at all - maybe) should please relax. Training for Batch 1 begins next Wed 6th June 2012.
Congrats y'all. We made it!
Re: First Bank Interview? by y2kola(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2012
talk2dhanny: Hey guys, presently @fbn doing my documentation. Just Heard from d head of strategic recruitment that the second batch will be contacted after batch 1 is done with the training sch. That will be end of June/1st week July. So everyone that has rcvd a text for medicals (or at all - maybe) should please relax. Training for Batch 1 begins next Wed 6th June 2012.
Congrats y'all. We made it!

Ok Congrats bro! We re waiting! So dt means person wey get congrats msg and neva get medical msg na batch 2.all the best
Re: First Bank Interview? by Abbycrown(f): 9:36am On May 31, 2012
vivicatee: Am presently @ first academy...a staff there said those dat dint get any text were no successful but those dat got the congratulatory msg without documentation and medicals should hold on dat dey r nt in the first batch and they'll get back to them

So, no hope for those that didn't get congratulatory SMS? But why the details update then? Someone should pls help us find out, if the 'update detail' was for everyone that did partake in the assessment centre, pls, just to clear all doubt as to whether not receiving the congratulatory SMS has something to do with technical issues.
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 9:49am On May 31, 2012
@y2kola..yeh.those dat got contact update bt no congratulatory msg weren't successful but those dat got congratulatory msg without med nd doc shld chill till dey r contacted probably july
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 9:57am On May 31, 2012
vivicatee: @y2kola..yeh.those dat got contact update bt no congratulatory msg weren't successful but those dat got congratulatory msg without med nd doc shld chill till dey r contacted probably july
..could this be true? Y then the update in contact address. Only God knows best
Re: First Bank Interview? by cheeomar: 10:01am On May 31, 2012
I guess every1 got d contact update message
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 10:04am On May 31, 2012
cheeomar: I guess every1 got d contact update message
not everybody. Know a couple of guys that didn't get it
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 10:12am On May 31, 2012
Very true...personally asked the staffs there
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 10:20am On May 31, 2012
vivicatee: Very true...personally asked the staffs there
vivi, d number u dropped dt we shld call is whose own, cos i called d number and was told dt successful candidate are called in batches.
Re: First Bank Interview? by cheeomar: 11:06am On May 31, 2012
@vivicatee:which is very true?
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 11:10am On May 31, 2012
@ Vivicatee, pls when will the 1st batch begin training, and how long will it be?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2012
Vivicatee is this information you are given correct?Pls i want to know. thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 11:53am On May 31, 2012
@vivicatee is right. That is what d staff said. Those that got d congratulatory msgs WILL be called in July (4wks time). They are the 2nd Batch. Nothing was said of those that didnt get any msg at all. Nothing God cannot do anyway.
Training for Batch 1 starts next wednesday - so i heard frm a staff.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 12:23pm On May 31, 2012
talk2dhanny: @vivicatee is right. That is what d staff said. Those that got d congratulatory msgs WILL be called in July (4wks time). They are the 2nd Batch. Nothing was said of those that didnt get any msg at all. Nothing God cannot do anyway.
Training for Batch 1 starts next wednesday - so i heard frm a staff.
so its the end of the road for those that didn't get the congratulatory msg? All will be well
Re: First Bank Interview? by ADEREMILO: 12:33pm On May 31, 2012
PLS, has anyone heard anything about the fristbank medical test, i learnt the frist batch has done their medical and documentation on 30th may 2012.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Memmie: 12:45pm On May 31, 2012
Its true,those tht gt d congratulatory. Msg will be contacted end of june to start training in july. I confirmed it der today
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2012
It is so sad that FBN/Workforce could stress young Nigerians upto the level of asking them to update their contacts after a rigorous screening exercise but disappointed some of them. So sad!
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 3:47pm On May 31, 2012
Guys don't be discouraged yet by news from the training school. A source at the hq still insists the invitation is in batches.just like what someone that called the hq yesterday. Let's be hopeful
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 4:29pm On May 31, 2012
memmie, ur info is veri wrong. There's anoda batch dt wil be called veri soon. And mind u where did u hear dt training wld commence nxt week. Its beta u guys pas real nd genuine info other than speculating what is not. My info is 4rm an insider

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2012
spicy4lyfe: memmie, ur info is veri wrong. There's anoda batch dt wil be called veri soon. And mind u where did u hear dt training wld commence nxt week. Its beta u guys pas real nd genuine info other than speculating what is not. My info is 4rm an insider
Pls Spice4lyf i'm almost dying of tension here in Ph. Could u help through more light about the reality of ur info cos am almost heading to d hospital cos of tension. Thank
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 5:28pm On May 31, 2012
Godysien: Pls Spice4lyf i'm almost dying of tension here in Ph. Could u help through more light about the reality of ur info cos am almost heading to d hospital cos of tension. Thank
please don't kill yourself ooo. What happens if the unexpected happens and your employment letter comes later? Please take it easy.
Re: First Bank Interview? by ADEREMILO: 5:36pm On May 31, 2012
but,i heard that the batch is up to three batches
Re: First Bank Interview? by ADEREMILO: 5:44pm On May 31, 2012
can someone tell us the real information about this issue, or the bank should come out straight.
Re: First Bank Interview? by owenlyn1: 5:58pm On May 31, 2012
After all d stress of aptitude test in abj. It took us 3 days to finally write. Then d stress of going to kano without even paying us( unlike some coy like NDDC when I was invited for scholarship interview) then d hope we had after sending our contact details. It would not be nice if first bank cannot tell us if we are successful or not, instead of giving me sleeplest night of constantly checking my phone for their msg. I think peeps should verify their info b4 sharing it, so as to reduce tension. We will be called by his special grace
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 6:08pm On May 31, 2012
Guys, dis is the real info..did my medicals and documentation today and I had to help 2 of my friends confirm wassup. The staffs there said dat those that got congratulatory message bt dint get doc nd medical test text will be contacted ending of june or first week in July while those dat dint get any text from them weren't successful despite contact update
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 6:25pm On May 31, 2012
Guys, I also confirmed this info from 2 of my group members who are in the 1st batch; that FBN will call those who got congratulatory SMS but yet to get medical/documentation by the end of June, that the head of strategic mgt of FBN told them that the training for batch 1 starts next week Wednesday and that they can't say what will happen to those who are yet to receive any message, but I still believe that God can do all things. Personally, I think anyone who got SMS for personality test and contact update should be invited, although we have some peeps who didn't get SMS for personality test but got contact update, well I can't say about those ones. Anyway, I thank God I still have hope for 2nd Batch by the grace of God I will get this Job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.