Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103180 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2012
vivicatee: Guys, dis is the real info..did my medicals and documentation today and I had to help 2 of my friends confirm wassup. The staffs there said dat those that got congratulatory message bt dint get doc nd medical test text will be contacted ending of june or first week in July while those dat dint get any text from them weren't successful despite contact update
Vivi u are not the mouth piece of the Almighty God cos u're spelling doom 4 many here. God will overturn until whose turn it is. If paradventure God has helped u should be of encouragement to others cos the Almighty 'll not allow our labour to be in vain. So hold ur peace and don't talk again
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2012
vivicatee: Guys, dis is the real info..did my medicals and documentation today and I had to help 2 of my friends confirm wassup. The staffs there said dat those that got congratulatory message bt dint get doc nd medical test text will be contacted ending of june or first week in July while those dat dint get any text from them weren't successful despite contact update
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2012
Well...all praises to God....though i got no text...i am back in my masters class...its nt the end of life...i was so optimistic. I wish all dt gt d text best of luck...if dem like make dem call me for second batch...if not...all Glory to God....d only person that got a congrats text in my group is a guy who didnt even do personality test....God dey....my time will not pass me...
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 7:35pm On May 31, 2012
@Godysien..stop taking it personal..dint spell doom for anyone..just being of help for those dat need the info..
Re: First Bank Interview? by dolwellyahoo: 8:36pm On May 31, 2012
I have been following u guys, my advise for those that have not been called for at all is just to keep praying and if possible remove ur mind from fbn, you just hv to tell urselves d truth, getting info will not stop anxiety, it will only increase it. If I say some pple will be called tomorow, some of ur bp will rise, if I say its nxt month, it wnt still do any good. The only thing tht will mean sometin is if you are actually handed a letter of appointmnt. Just petition God for a miracle, looking for info will give get u in trouble. I am saying this becos I did fbn interview in march 2012.. I was also looking for info like u, pple said so many discouraging things, someone even said they will call after a year, some other person said after 8 mnths but I said to myself my story will be different, then I prayed to God aggressively. My appointment letter came last wk, only mine amongst those tht I did interview with. Forget abt others, pray intensely to God for urself and ask for exactly wht u wnt he will do it for u. Forget men and ask God

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 8:51pm On May 31, 2012
thanx dolwell 4 ur encouragement. u knw, i dnt knw what our pple get 4rm raising false alarms, av got an insider and i was told its in batches. may God see us thru.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Abbycrown(f): 8:59pm On May 31, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
I have been following u guys, my advise for those that have not been called for at all is just to keep praying and if possible remove ur mind from fbn, you just hv to tell urselves d truth, getting info will not stop anxiety, it will only increase it. If I say some pple will be called tomorow, some of ur bp will rise, if I say its nxt month, it wnt still do any good. The only thing tht will mean sometin is if you are actually handed a letter of appointmnt. Just petition God for a miracle, looking for info will give get u in trouble. I am saying this becos I did fbn interview in march 2012.. I was also looking for info like u, pple said so many discouraging things, someone even said they will call after a year, some other person said after 8 mnths but I said to myself my story will be different, then I prayed to God aggressively. My appointment letter came last wk, only mine amongst those tht I did interview with. Forget abt others, pray intensely to God for urself and ask for exactly wht u wnt he will do it for u. Forget men and ask God

Thanks so much for this. I really needed it & I'm taking to your advice right away. I believe there is nothing impossible for God. He has brought me this far, He won't let me down. Once again, thanks.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Memmie: 10:00pm On May 31, 2012
@spicy4life,well, i went to the training school myself today and asked a staff. If u ve got another info ,verified of course,pls put it,i won't put false info to mislead people.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2012
Guys, God is not a cheat, cos the race is not for the swift or battle for the strong, but time and chance do happen to them all. Watch out, many that do not even have any txt now may turn to be the chief corner stones in FBN. Manage every info wisely.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Interview? by mcstan18(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2012
Why all these vituperation from info seekers? You only need to stay focused and keep exploring other opportunities. My own case with another bank has dragged for close to a year now, but my offer letter'll be given in a couple of weeks. Prayers, Patience & Perseverance will take you there.

PEACE!
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
Why is the thread so dull today. Abeg life goes on
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
@ kennyone, were you called for the medicals and doc?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
cnwokike: @ kennyone, were you called for the medicals and doc?
no not at all. Yet to get a single message.what about you?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
True kennyone....life goes on...i didnt get any msg too....am still me....still great...see you at the top bro
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
Truth be told there would be a second batch that would include those that got only the congratulatory message and those who didn't get any. Don't ask me for my source. A couple of guys who didn't get any message at all but have an insider at first bank have already confirmed their names. We don't have to criticize those who gave feedbacks that we deem unencouraging yesterday. They only said what they were told at the training school by officials who do not know much about the whole recruitment process. Authentic info about the whole process can only be gotten from their top officers or better still the hq. Goodluck to everyone including me.
Re: First Bank Interview? by ADEREMILO: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
kennyone, are u saying we should still be hopefull, for those of us that did not get any message at all, pls rely.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
Kenney, this is a cheering and heart-lifting news. Lets keep trusting God for the best.Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 5:14am On Jun 02, 2012
@kenny, dts true, dnt knw where they got their info dt training starts next week. May God see us thru
Re: First Bank Interview? by ADEREMILO: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2012
I have called the lady wth the number 08086631528, she said that those that did not received any message were not successful, that is what she said, u can also call to conform.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2012
@Aderemilo: why do u even bother yourself calling the lady? 'Ve u contacted the hqrt of FBN also to confirm this? I'm not sure dat info is genuine or real cos some guys had confirmed their names in d 2nd batch who didn't get any text. So try and contact them ok.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
ADEREMILO: I have called the lady wth the number 08086631528, she said that those that did not received any message were not successful, that is what she said, u can also call to conform.
av promised not to discuss this issue again but I must comment on this one. I think that's what you deserve. If I was to be in the ladys shoe I would have asked you who gave you this number in the first place. This is the corporate world my brother nobody wants to lose his job for giving out unauthorised information.if you don't know a close person in there better relax or as the lady said just admit you as a person wasn't successful. Have learnt from the assessment centre at iganmu that those peeps can be secretive.
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
@godysien do u ve hq so dat we can reach them?
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
Guyz, lets wait till next week Wednesday and see if the training will start, then we would know who to believe. I personally called that number of FBN hr to confirm what will happen to those who received congratulatory SMS but yet to receive medical/documentation invitation and the lady told me that we should wait for our time that the medical/docs is in batches and we will be contacted as and when due. But I don't know what happens to those without any SMS o...till then!
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
@Bot4wat:Jehovah alone has the final answer on this very issue. Watch out cos He that started this journey will faithfully complete it. I'm not bothered!
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2012
bot 4 what? Who told u dt number belongs to d hr? D fact dt u got a text doesnt mean u shld be making false insinuations. If u need a confirmed info, y nt go to d hq
Re: First Bank Interview? by ADEREMILO: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
anything new
Re: First Bank Interview? by ADEREMILO: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2012
workforce should able to tell us, whether we are successful or not, or what did u guys think?
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
ADEREMILO: workforce should able to tell us, whether we are successful or not, or what did u guys think?
workforce will simply tell you they've done their part that the rest is left to FBN.
Re: First Bank Interview? by ADEREMILO: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
how many pple did they want to recruit, do anyone has any idea?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
@Aderemilo: That lady u called in the morning should have inform you about the exact number of staff FBN want to employ since she is the spoke lady of FBN. Didn't u ask her? Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.