Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103281 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by deko24: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2012
hey y'all let me use dis medium to answer some of ur questions....ill put dem in facts cos i wont say what im not totally sure of
1) training school starts on wednesday next week
2) training school lasts for around 3 to 4 months
3) those who did medicals and documentation are currently waiting for a msg from fbn confirming them to start training
4) fbn is surely calling in batches....those dat have been contacted for medicals are batch 1 meaning theres surely a batch 2 but i dont know about a batch three
5) if u have received congrats message but not medicals msg you will surely be contacted for probably batch 2
6) if ur case is just update msg im totally unsure about it cos it seems a whole bunch of people got it but reason.....why would dey ask u to update ur profile if u wont be needed...there4 chances are dat u will be called even if its not second batch
7) during d medicals 4 batch 1 some ppl whr sent to batch 2 for failure to produce some necessary documents.ther4 dey wuld not start training skul wiv batch 1
cool from the past first bank have recruited up to abt three batches so u guys shuld be very hopeful
9) anxiety kills b4 d main thing so guys KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE.......if FBN does jam jam recruitment ull say dey are not organized, this might be deir own way of organising the tedious process however at the same time ill say FBN should remove suspense from the whole exercise......be easy guys dont 4get 170,000 wrote d test and u made it to the last 1,000s......
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2012
deko, which batch are u
Re: First Bank Interview? by deko24: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
i belong to batch 1.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 2:59am On Jun 03, 2012
deko24: hey y'all let me use dis medium to answer some of ur questions....ill put dem in facts cos i wont say what im not totally sure of
3) those who did medicals and documentation are currently waiting for a msg from fbn confirming them to start training
4) fbn is surely calling in batches....those dat have been contacted for medicals are batch 1 meaning theres surely a batch 2 but i dont know about a batch three
5) if u have received congrats message but not medicals msg you will surely be contacted for probably batch 2
6) if ur case is just update msg im totally unsure about it cos it seems a whole bunch of people got it but reason.....why would dey ask u to update ur profile if u wont be needed...there4 chances are dat u will be called even if its not second batch
7) during d medicals 4 batch 1 some ppl whr sent to batch 2 for failure to produce some necessary documents.ther4 dey wuld not start training skul wiv batch 1
cool from the past first bank have recruited up to abt three batches so u guys shuld be very hopeful
9) anxiety kills b4 d main thing so guys KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE.......if FBN does jam jam recruitment ull say dey are not organized, this might be deir own way of organising the tedious process however at the same time ill say FBN should remove suspense from the whole exercise......be easy guys dont 4get 170,000 wrote d test and u made it to the last 1,000s......
but I doubt if you guys will spend 3 to 4 months at the training school. Unleaa things have changed training school is 4 weeks
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 4:09am On Jun 03, 2012
This is the longest thread I ve ever seen on Nairaland, it shows that guys really need this job. For those tat made it, congrats and those that are expectant, be without fear. God will us all through.
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2012
deko24: hey y'all let me use dis medium to answer some of ur questions....ill put dem in facts cos i wont say what im not totally sure of
I think its true. Learnt training period is now 4 months
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2012
This recruitment is taking a new dimension. Learnt some peeps received call to be at the training school on monday(tomorrow) for documentation
Re: First Bank Interview? by kennyone: 10:26am On Jun 03, 2012
kennyone: This recruitment is taking a new dimension. Learnt some peeps received call to be at the training school on monday(tomorrow) for documentation
the guy that was called said they have been trying his no to no avail
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2012
@Kennyone: At times u look optimistic and though also people do try to push u to d other side of the wall. Let me say that for those that God has predestined, He calls and those He called, He justifies and those justified He glorifies. Therefore for those God has justified for this job, they will be glorified at the end. It doesn't matter the time that's involve. So be stable cos He'll make a way.
Re: First Bank Interview? by deko24: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
from what i heard out of the 4 months, 1 month is 4 training skool while d rest is 4 attachment to a branch........so guys u might be called sooner dan u think......probably to start towards d end of 1st batch training
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
So sad at this moment that our nation is thrown into mourning: Dana Air crash in Lagos and bombing of two churches in Kano. May the souls of the departed rest in peace... Now back to FBN talk.
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ deko24, basedc on what u saw at FBN so far, what can u say about persons who were 27+ some months as at february but now 28...did anything like age issue come up during ur documentation/medicals? anyone from batch 1 can also reply me pls. I need this info thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:
@ deko24, basedc on what u saw at FBN so far, what can u say about persons who were 27+ some months as at february but now 28...did anything like age issue come up during ur documentation/medicals? anyone from batch 1 can also reply me pls. I need this info thanks
guy you better relax. I can remember when I went for union bank assessment centre, there was documentaion before the start of the assessment centre and the man in charge was just busying asterisking the part that contains the date of birth on waec cert. As well as on the birth certificate. Nobody was sent back because of overage so to speak. What they did was to collect all the necessary credentials. The final decision is left to the management. So I believe the same will be obtainable in the case of first bank. They won't send you back if you deem yourself to be overage. The final decision will be made by them.
Re: First Bank Interview? by deko24: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ BOT4WHAT.......how can i put it..............in d panel dey are about 5 people..a lady and 4 males.....dere was a case just like urs......he was to do documentation before me....he applied last year dec wen he was 27 and now would soon be 28, d lady did not verify him , later she sent him to one of the guys to see if he could be considered so i dont know d final outcome.....one thing u shuld know is d panel arent dat harsh so ill advice once u argue ur case well u have a chance.....besides whats ur bday....u can argue dat ur not 28 till ur bday........not argue per se but be convincing.......if ur a lady ill advice u to document with the men......
Re: First Bank Interview? by mcstan18(m): 2:43am On Jun 04, 2012
deko24: @ BOT4WHAT.......how can i put it..............in d panel dey are about 5 people..a lady and 4 males.....dere was a case just like urs......he was to do documentation before me....he applied last year dec wen he was 27 and now would soon be 28, d lady did not verify him , later she sent him to one of the guys to see if he could be considered so i dont know d final outcome.....one thing u shuld know is d panel arent dat harsh so ill advice once u argue ur case well u have a chance.....besides whats ur bday....u can argue dat ur not 28 till ur bday........not argue per se but be convincing.......if ur a lady ill advice u to document with the men......

Good advise bro. I just love that point put forward.
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 5:58am On Jun 04, 2012
deko24: @ BOT4WHAT.......how can i put it..............in d panel dey are about 5 people..a lady and 4 males.....dere was a case just like urs......he was to do documentation before me....he applied last year dec wen he was 27 and now would soon be 28, d lady did not verify him , later she sent him to one of the guys to see if he could be considered so i dont know d final outcome.....one thing u shuld know is d panel arent dat harsh so ill advice once u argue ur case well u have a chance.....besides whats ur bday....u can argue dat ur not 28 till ur bday........not argue per se but be convincing.......if ur a lady ill advice u to document with the men......
love that too. If you are a lady document with the men and if you are a man document with the lady
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2012
how far? Has any one received any text as per the training school?
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2012
cnwokike: how far? Has any one received any text as per the training school?
don't be apprehensive yet. Wait till the end of today.
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
Just got a text from fbn..training starts on wednesday
Re: First Bank Interview? by talk2dhanny: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
Training starts Wednesday for batch 1, we're picking up our letters tmrw @d training sch.
For those still expecting, your expectation WILL NOT be cut short.
Congrats y'all.
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
talk2dhanny: Training starts Wednesday for batch 1, we're picking up our letters tmrw @d training sch.
For those still expecting, your expectation WILL NOT be cut short.
Congrats y'all.
is the training holding in the lagos centre alone?
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
@ vivicatee, what's the exact content of the text. Has anyone else gotten such text?
Re: First Bank Interview? by okseb: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
What is the cotent of the txt. I just spoke wit a first bank staff. He said appointment letters will be given after training. So are we picking letter for training or appointment
Re: First Bank Interview? by BOT4WHAT: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
Congrats to those who will begin FBN training on Wednesday, I hope you guyz will keep furnishing this house with necessary information from time to time while we are waiting for the invitation of 2nd batch by the end of this month...GOD BE WITH US ALL!
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
Doubt if everybody that went for documentation/medicals got the invitation.
Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
at whizkid, y did u say so? Were u among d batch 1 invitee?
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
Congrats 2 all who are starting there training on wednesday, we are coming rite behind
Re: First Bank Interview? by cnwokike(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
whizkidy: Doubt if everybody that went for documentation/medicals got the invitation.
@ whizkidy, did you get the text?
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
spicy4lyfe: at whizkid, y did u say so? Were u among d batch 1 invitee?
no wasn't invited
Re: First Bank Interview? by deko24: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
gotten mine..........y'all be expectant...its well
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
I pray that God's grace be made sufficient for all the 1st batch trainees to complete their training programme and become qualified bankers as i'm awaiting my turn calmly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33)

Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment / How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.