Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife (868 Views)

Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies) / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Two Girls Are Currently Pregnant For Me, But I Only Want To Marry One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by born2boink(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2012
If I can have my way,I will not like to work,I hate attending lectures and I hate reading and I never wish for one wife. All I want is sleeping,eating ,watching TV,playing with computer and phone and marrying many wives as I wish and attending clubs too, if God grant me all these wishes,I will be born-again and exclude club going to please me,I am feeling depress right now because exam may come next month
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2012
Oloshiiiii go and FAWCKIN read mehnnn. grin

Ur English is terrible already, abeg shanu our nlanders , go read u hia Fadeyi gbogbo awon alashewo.
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2012
Marry ten wives and sell thier children
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2012
Do as you please. And don't forget to send us a feedback in a decade or thereabout.
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by freecocoa(f): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2012
Chei this is a lost case,wale bone jacking jorh,when exam come nyansh all your female lecturers and arrange girls for the male ones,I guarantee say na parallel B go dey your result.grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by Agybabe(f): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2012
you no fit work but you like awoof things. na for there you go remain. lazy son of a gun. mstcheew.
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by eklassical(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
born2fuck: If I can have my way,I will not like to work,I hate attending lectures and I hate reading and I never wish for one wife. All I want is sleeping,eating ,watching TV,playing with computer and phone and marrying many wives as I wish and attending clubs too, if God grant me all these wishes,I will be born-again and exclude club going to please me,I am feeling depress right now because exam may come next month

are u retarded?
Or u v lost touch wiv nature?
Y u dey fcck up lyk ds!
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by joudini(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2012
born2fuck: If I can have my way,I will not like to work,I hate attending lectures and I hate reading and I never wish for one wife. All I want is sleeping,eating ,watching TV,playing with computer and phone and marrying many wives as I wish and attending clubs too, if God grant me all these wishes,I will be born-again and exclude club going to please me,I am feeling depress right now because exam may come next month

born2fuck, l like u and everything but l just can't agree with what you posted here. Everyone loves the good life but it shouldnt be at the expense of ur education. Its ur lyf.

*when l said like, l mean as in normal like. Am straight like d shape of ma dik*
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
Poster U sound like a lazy man, who just wants to reap without sowing. The earlier u wake up the greater good u will do for urself cos even those that sow on a daily basis dont reap on a daily basis esp in nigeria, not to talk of him that wont sow at all.
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by utala(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2012
born2fuck

better change ur view
b\4 u regret, how can person wishin his seelf such thing
i wonder pls stop cusin urself amend ur way
and think possitive
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by born2boink(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
nomsochris: Poster U sound like a lazy man, who just wants to reap without sowing. The earlier u wake up the greater good u will do for urself cos even those that sow on a daily basis dont reap on a daily basis esp in nigeria, not to talk of him that wont sow at all.
Who is lazy? anytime I works, just a weekend, I would end up spending by money in club,drinking with friends and will be working hard everyday again, since introduction of ATM,I always drain my saving for drinks plus silly bills bills bills everything month is sickening, I just wish i have had enough of work and sooner, I will stop working after investing on my business, hire someone there and i will go about enjoying life,my dream will soon be achieve
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by Brite02(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2012
born2fvck that wish can never happen at all, even native doctor go fear fear for that wish grin
Re: I Don't Want To Work And I Don't Want To Marry One Wife by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2012
face it bro u cant rest. U wait till u get kids and they start draining u with tales of school fees, list of books etc. U will pay bills for urself, ur wife ur children etc. Even the dead face judgment so there is nothing like rest except in christ. Just work hard to make u and ur family comfortable so that u will pay those bills with ease.

(1) (Reply)

Best Birthday Gift! / Please Help Me Out Guys / I Need You Advice Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.