Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

"I'll Think About It" She Said. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'll Think About It" She Said. (1445 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / I Want To Marry Her But She Said... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'll Think About It" She Said. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
Gal had a dose of the "I love you" confession/hypnosis(?) in reply she said: 'will THINK about it'
Just what do you make of that statement?
Re: "I'll Think About It" She Said. by WebSurfer(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2012
what exactly are you tryna ask
Re: "I'll Think About It" She Said. by Bisjosh(f): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
grin grin grin he's on heat undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I'll Think About It" She Said. by BodyKiss(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
You never start you don dey love. Wow!
Re: "I'll Think About It" She Said. by Killz3(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
Docjay487: Gal had a dose of the "I love you" confession/hypnosis(?) in reply she said: 'will THINK about it'
Just what do you make of that statement?
Jeez. How old are you?
Re: "I'll Think About It" She Said. by LordReed(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
Yes, just how old are you?
Re: "I'll Think About It" She Said. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
Lord_Reed: Yes, just how old are you?
actually, topic was imagined, never tried it before.
Re: "I'll Think About It" She Said. by DualCore1: 12:02am On Mar 20, 2012
Docjay487:
actually, topic was imagined, never tried it before.
M? Just 21
More like 2.1 (2 years, 1 month).

Una go just wake up with attention-seeking thread ideas abi? angry
Weldone son grin

Meanwhile, I know this was more than imagination... one babe has put you on a long thing with the "i'll think about it" scope. When a babe tells you she'll think about this kinda matter, just start crying. It works, they get so embarrassed they say YES at once! ...and break up with you later. At least you got half bread.
Re: "I'll Think About It" She Said. by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 20, 2012
@papa dual core, I really mean 't'was imagined.. Why would i LIE boldly but not convincingly- save its not really a lie .. I'm really scared of them.(abeg no laugh.)
"cry" you mean?
But...but... Hmmmm... I go get F9 for this home work, not to mention the exams.
Re: "I'll Think About It" She Said. by nikaShow(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2012
[b][/b][b][/b]As a correct guy,Ʊ shulda known d signal d gal being giving Ʊ since,if she gonna aint for Ʊ or against Ʊ,d 'am gonna think about it' is just a time thingy,she has her ansa already,so I guess Ʊ shuld try to deduce that from attitude and body language,If Ʊ r blind to all these and her just waiting for a 'verbal' ansa...then Ʊ really must be 'Under 21' !
Re: "I'll Think About It" She Said. by InkedNerd(f): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2012
@OP: Here's what I think--she ain't serious. It's either you love the person or you don't. Reminds me of a conversation I have with my best friend tonight. While talking over dinner, he mentioned to me that he's avoiding his boyfriend saying that he loves him because his response to that would be → undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga / Your Opinion About Dating Your Neighnour? / The Double Standard Of Promiscuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.