Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! (32057 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 20, 2012
Beaf:

Abeg, stop trying to bait me jare! What kind of thread is it?
If you start from the first page, you will find who made it the "kind" of thread it is by attacking those who are not involved and spitting on our contributions. I am too shy to exactly point fingers at you. Lol!

From something that elicited genuine outrage, you guys have turned the thread into a joke. Its a bit of a miracle to me.

ROTLMAO!! me? make you a bait? It's not like I'm a fisherman, omo Ekiti ni mi o grin

Anywaz, enjoy your night.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 5:19am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

You remember how the Hutus massacred the Tutsis with machetes and spears in three days, huh? That's how the ethnic cleansing in Lagos will be before people in East get to Lagos. Heck, they would have to go through Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and probably Osun before getting to Lagos - and those are some THOROUGH yoruba people. The deeds would have been done before there is call for a cease fire. You can ask the Hausas what happened to them in Lagos in 1999 - I was in Naija then, and I witnessed it. Phucking Hausa cripples were walking without a Pastor praying for them and dead bodies everywhere.

Be careful what you wish for!

I'm out for real, this time.
we will first wipe out all the yorubas in the east, though i know yorubas dont care about their dead but that will be a good start, meanwhile the real genocide is happening in your land do something about it and leave igbos out of this. its only in yoruas that hausas go to their land and massacre yet your call yourself a major ethnic group.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 5:19am On Mar 20, 2012
Deleted
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 5:20am On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, the same way Igbos did not fold hand when boko haram was busy redefining your population just a few months ago.

Let's be honest here, Igbos are simple cowards. They've been muted over years of "marginalization".

Well, even at that we are still there, talkless of your backyard. undecided
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, the same way Igbos did not fold hand when boko haram was busy redefining your population just a few months ago.

Let's be honest here, Igbos are simple cowards. They've been muted over years of "marginalization".

the same way they also kill yorubas in the north but this is now a different case they are doing it in yorubaland and all you can do is start and igbo/yoruba bashing thread. cowardice must be strong in your DNA
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 20, 2012
Obiagu1:

This they don't know. Everyone should live peacefully in Lagos and Igbos, naturally, will not provoke a conflict, we are peaceful people; but if by any chance things get out of control, the ownership of Lagos could change hands, no one knows. If one thinks that territories cannot be ceded in this age, then they are in for a shock.

Bottom line, live in peace with your neighbours like the Igbos.

If you are trapped in Lagos, there is only one way out for you; The sea, and you may have to swim.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 5:22am On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

ROTLMAO!! me? make you a bait? It's not like I'm a fisherman, omo Ekiti ni mi o grin

Anywaz, enjoy your night.

At last, it came out. You have been itching to use the "fisherman" trick isn't it?
Funny stuff.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 5:22am On Mar 20, 2012
Aigbofa:

If you are trapped in Lagos, there is only one way out for you; The sea, and you may have to swim.
how does it stopthe killing of yorubas by hausas in yoruba soil.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 5:23am On Mar 20, 2012
bashr8:
we will first wipe out all the yorubas in the east, though i know yorubas dont care about their dead but that will be a good start, meanwhile the real genocide is happening in your land do something about it and leave igbos out of this. its only in yoruas that hausas go to their land and massacre yet your call yourself a major ethnic group.

Believe me, these people don't know that some of us are waiting for an opportunity to have a formal war with them.
Aboki is also very angry at them and are really pushing them, but they would never even talk.
One of these days, they will provoke us in lagos.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by EzeUche(m): 5:23am On Mar 20, 2012
Deleted
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2012
I don't believe the way this thread has gone. Its a real shame and disgrace.
I'm out.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 5:25am On Mar 20, 2012
Aigbofa:

What will trap us in Lagos? Or rather WHO?
You will then see that your WHOLE YORUBALAND will become fair game.
We march Northwards towards your heartland. Just pray that aboki doesn't march southwards from Kwara axis. Then the only way for you will be HEAVEN. cool
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by tenisuga(f): 5:26am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

hehehe! cheesy cheesy grin grin

When we were kids (around 9-10 years old), one boy in our play group had a weird way of reacting when you provoke him. He would simply ignore you and start pushing the youngest member of our clique. This boy would NEVER confront the real foe. He would always take it out of whoever he thinks he can fight.
So, one day, he repeated the same thing with a "small boy" who newly moved into the neighborhood. The boy lifted him up, threw him to the ground and fed him with sand! shocked grin
That was how the new boy bought his "freedom" from this coward boy. grin

One day, some of you will provoke something in Lagos that you cannot handle. All these attempt to take out your frustration on Igbo will lead to something that can even change the ownership of Lagos permanently.We are not like aboki, but what I know for sure is that the Igbo have more investment in lagos than in any other part of Nigeria. FACT!
That alone will ensure that our reaction in Lagos will never resemble our reaction in the North. Be warned! angry cool

lol. I laugh in Isale Eko. keep deceiving yourselves

Yorubas don't need to fire a bullet to deal with ibos in Lagos. We know where you people are. E ti e po to (You never reach) We need more of you people to develop and maintain Lagos. All we have to do is to introduce a new tax for traders at Alaba, Ladipo and other markets dominated by Igbos. And when you people become a nuisance to our society and we are ready to drive you out we simply lock those markets and tell you we want to build a new world class ulta modern market there. We have done it before at other markets and we will do it again.

So bring more slaves Igbo traders to develop lagos for us jare. When kasala burst, who no know go know, all of you claiming landord for Lagos go know say Oba lo ni le (go figure).
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 5:29am On Mar 20, 2012
tenisuga:

Yorubas don't need to fire a bullet to deal with ibos in Lagos. We know where you people are. E ti e po to (You never reach) We need more of you people to develop and maintain Lagos. All we have to do is to introduce a new tax for traders at Alaba, Ladipo and other markets dominated by Igbos. And when you people become a nuisance to our society and we are ready to drive you out we simply lock those markets and tell you we want to build a new world class ulta modern market there. We have done it before at other markets and we will do it again.

So bring more slaves Igbo traders to develop lagos for us jare. When kasala burst, who no know go know, all of you claiming landord for Lagos go know say Oba lo ni le (go figure).

Childish talk. When you raise taxes, we simply raise prices. cool We own our shops in lagos; we don't rent them.
We are in Nigeria and we own land there.
Better drop your foolish dreams of ever getting us out of Lagos.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 20, 2012
Beaf:

At last, it came out. You have been itching to use the "fisherman" trick isn't it?
Funny stuff.

Nah. Actually I've been using it on GEJ, but not for you, dear.
cool
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nnenna1(f): 5:30am On Mar 20, 2012
LMAO at this thread.

I'm sure it's intention was not to be funny but it sure is....lol.

Nigerians!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2012
tenisuga:

that is what we have been waiting for , the day igbos will leave lagos for good and yorubas leave ph and rest of igboland for good, everybody can occupy their resources , till then face the abokis your slave masters killing you in your land since the days of usman dan fodio and leave igbos out of this
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2012
Expecting all the Igbos and Yoruba warriors to come out later today. Adieu lipsrsealed
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 5:31am On Mar 20, 2012
Meanwhile aboki rampages on in eko. lol wink
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by strangerf: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

We march Northwards towards your heartland. Just pray that aboki doesn't march southwards from Kwara axis. Then the only way for you will be HEAVEN. cool

You said the same thing in 1967. Look at how far it got you

You no dey learn. You know get shame? Brain is mightier than cheap talk, remember.

Be careful what you wish for . . . when we start, we wont stop until we reach 10 million.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by tenisuga(f): 5:31am On Mar 20, 2012
EzeUche: Ijaw claim a piece of Lagos.

Hausa claim a piece of Lagos.

Edo people claim a piece of Lagos

Igbo claim a piece of Lagos.

Time for the Partition of Lagos just like Beirut!

delusion of grandeur grin

Only on the internet. grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 5:31am On Mar 20, 2012
I'm out for now. cool cool cool
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 5:32am On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Expecting all the Igbos and Yoruba warriors to come out later today. Adieu lipsrsealed
deal with the hausa/fulanis first , abi till yorubas all die off in thier own soil. igbos dont have time for nonentities.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2012
My Igbo brothers, please give the Yorubas a chance to weigh their options against their killers, the Hausa. Some of them I've found a comfort zone and are creeping in to start Igbo/Yoruba bashing.
Their problem is Hausa not Igbo. Don't let them digress, they are being killed in the West so they should address that.

Yorubas, this is not an Igbo thread. Deal with your problem like men!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2012
strangerf:

You said the same thing in 1967. Look at h'ow far it got you

You no dey learn. You know get shame? Brain is mightier than cheap talk, remember.

Be careful what you wish for . . . when we start, we wont stop until we reach 10 million.

Why can't you people ever stop thinking about 1967?
Do you know that it has been 44 years? That is MORE THAN A GENERATION. shocked undecided
Is that how fixated your brains are?
Na wa o.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2012
Tsk tsk, last time Yorubas were involved in this "fair game", Igbos lost thousands of their population.
Dont go there. Just stay quiet and muted as you've always been in Yorubaland. Continue being good guests.
Onlytruth:

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 5:34am On Mar 20, 2012
strangerf:

You said the same thing in 1967. Look at how far it got you

what about 1967 was that not when aboki claimed the whole yorubaland? what did you do , instead of regaining your land you wear enslaved , branded and used to fight their war, talk about slaves and cowards yorubas come to mind
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth: I'm out for now. cool cool cool

I hope you keep emailing your airheads. Send more on this thread before you leave. Eze Gburugburu of kolanut Village.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 5:35am On Mar 20, 2012
This is the story: Hausa killing Yorubas in Lagos and destroying their properties.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/664550[/img]
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

Who will trap you in Lagos? What type of question is that? Whatever direction you choose to march, you will be marching into the waiting arms of Yoruba warriors who will gladly show you the way home . . . . to baba God.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bashr8: 5:35am On Mar 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Tsk tsk, last time Yorubas were involved in this "fair game", Igbos lost thousands of their population.
Dont go there. Just stay quiet and muted as you've always been in Yorubaland. Continue being good guests.

so did yorubas, after all it started with yorubas fighting and killing themselves all int he name of rioting and then aboki slave masters taking over yorubaland liek they did before europeans came, so whats new
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Chyz2: 5:36am On Mar 20, 2012
Ezeuche, cut the chest beating. the igbo bashers our distracting you is great.it'll just leave the hausa to continue squadding up will you face people that arent you problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ / Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) / Buhari Appoints Dikko Head Of Small Arms, Weapons Control Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.