Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,900 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? (8422 Views)

This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / The WRONG Way To Text Girls (avoid THIS Mistake) / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2006
Why is it that the cute girls run away from the cute brothers? Everytime, its the not-so-good-looking sisters that wanna dance with me in a party while the cuteys just wink from the angles, Everytime, a cute sister will stare at me sitting in a bus or train and end up sitting with the white guy on the opposite side - and keep staring at me, every single time! its just so sick, why cant girlz create an atmosphere for the brother to make his move?

1 Like

Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Zahymaka(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2006
Are you trying to say you're cute? That's just a shocker -- I saw your pic and I know you are [very very]. I've been wondering about this for some time because pretty girls dodge some obviously handsome guy and try to chat ugly me up but I see them looking at the guy every once in a while and I know where the interest lies.
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2006
cute girls run away from cute gu-ys because relationships isnt all about cuteness they want a gu-y who'll treat them right, a gu-y whom they love and not one who just looks cute
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2006
Are u saying that cute brotherz don't know how to love a cute sister
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by glodave(f): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Hotstepper(f): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2006
@Rhodalyn, you know you are my gurl anytime, anyday, It is so true. I don't go for good looks cuz I ain't gonna eat your face but ur personality and what u have up stairs period but if u happen 2 be fyne, datz a blessing tongue
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Free(f): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2006
Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Men?

lol yes when we can, i cant pretty boys,
1, they know they are cute,
2, they look in the mirror more than me, no no
3.no woman actually want a man like dat

i know this guy hes very cute, and all the chicks hes ever dated since i've know him are ugly, seriously
his reason, he doesnt want to be with anything that looks better that him,
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2006
@hotstepper
cheers kiss kiss kiss kiss kissbig minds think alike cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

whitelexi:

Are u saying that cute brotherz don't know how to love a cute sister
winkall im saying is that love shouldnt have anything to do with looks wink cute gu-ys can love cute girls that is if it's from the heart and not the eyes cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Hotstepper(f): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2006
oneof ma brothers would say and I quote " a girl shouldn't marry a man that is prettier than she is", lol
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2006
Most of those i've seen say I look like a player undecided
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Hotstepper(f): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2006
ain't ya a playa?
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2006
I'm an innocent guy, I can look like a playa but not be one init?
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by chinani(f): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2006
Zahymaka:

Are you trying to say you're cute? That's just a shocker -- I saw your pic and I know you are [very very]. I've been wondering about this for some time because pretty girls dodge some obviously handsome guy and try to chat ugly me up but I see them looking at the guy every once in a while and I know where the interest lies.
Who says that your ugly? Apparently it's not your opinon that matters. J/k. But on a serious note, women know what they like and it's not always what others like. Plus, I'm the type of girl where a personality always influences the face. Bad personality = bad face. The reverse is true as well.

Also when it comes to looks a girl or guy might think he/she is cute and the opposite sex might not agree. I knew this girl who wore he clothes way too small and & was as close to ugly as I'd ever seen. Honestly the first time I saw her I looked away. Gosh, I felt so guilty but she had the WORST attitude and would make fun of other's looks. It was so so so crazy, b/c everyone I knew thought she looked like a melted cabbage patch doll or something. Yep, beauty is subjective.
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Hotstepper(f): 1:55am On Mar 28, 2006
shit, that is hilarious
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2006
Hotstepper:

oneof ma brothers would say and I quote " a girl shouldn't marry a man that is prettier than she is", lol
word wink
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2006
Dont marry a man who's prettier than u,  it all sounds odd! Are u saying that a goodlooking man with the right attitude is not an added advantage to u just cos he's finer than u?

I am also worried about how goodlooking the kids would be, if both parents are goodlooking, is it logical to expect the kids would be hot as well?
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2006
basically, if a lady marries a man more good-looking than she is, he's practically gonna boast about his superior good looks and all that stuff
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2006
All men are not the same
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2006
ain't ya a playa?

Apparently u just love me! grin
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by gem87(f): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2006
i'll tell you the truth
cute guys cheat a lot and don't take their girls seriously they just wanna play and have fun
secondly 2 cute people find it difficult to maintain a healthy relationship due to personality clashes
they are both proud and full of themselves because of their looks (this may not always be true but happens)
why do you think usher and beyonce can't tango and why don't celebrity marriages not last long?
it's like a no-go area(sometimes totally depends on the individuals)
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by eveseh(f): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2006
some do,
some not
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by dearzi(f): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2006
Cute guys really think they're all that, especially with ladies are all up in their faces and stuff, so they'd really think they're God's gift to women folk, and so as to avoid all that drama of a guy feeling too special, you'll settle for a guy who's got more to offer than looks.

Another thing's that cute guys are not serious--they're too cute for their own good! they enjoy a lot of frivolous things, especially when a lady's not ready to waste time, no way she's going to want to sweat it out with a "cute guy." I have a family friend, he's cute alright, but he's constantly looking in the mirror! some summers back i felt like just stuffing a pillow in his mouth--before we go to church he'd walk past a mirror a dozen times, he'd be driving--he'd be checking out himself in the mirrors. I've never heard him hold a conversation without refering to his looks, i think it's a turn off.
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2006
I think cute guys should enjoy their looks as well because the female folk can't go one moment without looking into the mirror, even the not-so-good-looking ones do the same. A good looking girl is always on top of the world, right from how she walks to how she expects to be given attention, why should a guy not do the same? I just think therez a lil trace of envy in the whole picture grin
Cute guys are not always proud cheats because of their looks,  I also know for fact that girlz always want to associate with them but most times wait to meet them through their friend. they often try to get their friendz out of the way and snatch the guys,  It baffles me how they always turn around to say cute guys are cheats. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by dearzi(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2006
@ Whitelexi

I don't know about them being cheats, but for sure there's just too much attention given to them, and if one's in a relationship with them, you can't have rest of mind, cuz you'll be up wondering what evil ideas are running through some chics' head to snatch your man.

It's good to feel confident in your looks, but, baby, when that's all you have to offer--that's not much!
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2006
Yeah, I was just standing up for the good cute men in the world today, there are a lot of cases where cute guyz cheat but not all of them are like that. Its unfortunate and i sympatize with victims but not all fine boiz are bad. and I also had to do what i did cos the ladies in the house were castigating the cute guyz like they dont hold their heads higher cos they're good looking and all that, Guys have loads to offer if u r the type that understands, there's a secret to reaping these fruits but except u know ur man well, u wont know what that secret is.

A good wife material wont expect attention, instead she'll give enough of it. grin
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Zahymaka(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2006
I agree with whitelexi -- uuntil you give, you won't receive. Who said guys who have cute chicks aren't scared someone else would snatch them?
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by dearzi(f): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2006
@ Whitelexi and Zahymaka

You guys are funny, who said a good husband material shouldn't know/ wouldn't know that his lady love has insecurities and would need re-affirmation every now and again, instead of just basking in his beauty!

A relationship works when both parties give as much as they get, and maybe more, and are constantly communicating. If you're so cute, and in all your cuteness you tell your chic she's the bomb and bla, she'll stick by you regardless of wether ladies are killing themselves over you. And the same thing applies to ladies too, if you're that good looking, affirm your man! let your partner know that they're what matters, the looks and issues of looks won't be a problem!

I'm a wife material (whether or whether not, i like to think of myself as one), and i give attention and i expect it in return, it's mutual.
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Zahymaka(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2006
Hmm dearzi. Pity you're in Minnesota -- I'd have . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hey I'm just kidding -- and I'm younger than you
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by dearzi(f): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2006
Zahymaka

You'd have what say it now. where are? and how can you be younger than i am i'm not that old o! please!
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Zahymaka(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2006
I'm just kidding. I'm in WV -- and I'm 17 which is "too young"
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by dearzi(f): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2006
Aaaah!! Zah, abeg o! shouldn't you be getting ready to go to school now why don't you wait a couple more years, and you can join forums like this, what does your mummy think about you using the net? be aware of internet predators ok, good boy wink
Re: Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? by Zahymaka(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2006
Hey dearzi don't make me laugh. I'm in the university -- that's one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Found Your True Love Yet? / Please Is This Rape? / How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.