Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183094 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Now do not wait for me to log then attack me

******I'LL BE BACK**** in Arnold Swazinerger's voice!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 12, 2014
BluIvy: Now do not wait for me to log then attack me

******I'LL BE BACK**** in Arnold Swazinerger's voice!

Don't come back here because you are of no good use! I know your boyfriend doesn't like your face. Ugly South African biatch!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 12, 2014
@ BluIvy

I forgive you to reflect on the death of Robin Williams. An extraordinary human being indeed !
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:21am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Organized?- Kidnapping? Human trafficking? 419? Boko things? No order, no lights, no drinking water? No tared roads?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Civilised Right-? Cannibalism, Human flesh trafficking? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So much for the civisitation of the Giant of population. If naija is an example of civilization, we do not want civilization. cheesy cheesy cheesy
#WEREJECTNIGERIA'CIVILIZATION

And after all that, they say its the richest country in Africa. I mean give me a break, that country is broke, have you seen pictures of their only City Lagos, even ivory coast's Abijan is way better. Have you seen untared road in Gauteng? I ve never driven my car on gravel road never, but in nigeria,'s lagos, you check from aerial photo, you would see lots of gravel road just 2km away lagos city centre

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 14, 2014
14:

And after all that, they say its the richest country in Africa. I mean give me a break, that country is broke, have you seen pictures of their only City Lagos, even ivory coast's Abijan is way better. Have you seen untared road in Gauteng? I ve never driven my car on gravel road never, but in nigeria,'s lagos, you check from aerial photo, you would see lots of gravel road just 2km away lagos city centre
Oh, shut it! Abuja probably has better road infrastructure than Lagos city. There is Township without tarred roads in J'borg! Bwahaha... Go and f**k yourself, if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Geeze!!! This guys spend his whole forsaken life in South Africa thread, are you f***ken kidding me? Instead of spending your time doing something valuable like researching ebola cure you are wasting away on this thread. Your obsessive behavior is adamant as an ebola virus. Do something good for a change help Africa find a cure, dammmit angry

What a Motswana hypocritical dunce!
Your obsessive behaviour with Nigeria is also adamant as SARS.
You leave your pap-hawking business every minute to come and write gibberish about Nigeria.

Odious thieving drunk. cheesy grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

You do not mock God, that 36 year old hag, rigged her age as well imagine that dry prune being 16! Nigerians have no shame mara! shocked shocked shocked

Just like your lazy father sold you into slavery for a bottle of expired liquor. grin grin

You're a from a family where shame doesn't exist, where shame is mistook for sophistication.

What a god forsaken t_wat with no identity!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Oh! poor all4naija, please stop spending your energy on trying prove the impossible. Everyone knows SA, is a first world country. Now you will run out of your bragging rights soon if you do not go put your energy in finding a cure for ebola soon. You see once ebola really spreads in Nigeria with all the unsanitary conditions, it would be goodbye GIANT of population and hello DWARF of Africa. what then are you left with as bragging? For your own good go and be useful to your country for once.
grin grin grin
You'll make a good comedienne.

This should be the joke of the century, don't make me flood this thread with repulsive pictures.

Besides, when will you start identifying yourself with Botswana? Oh I forgot!, your fathers sold their identity and reduced themselves to common white and black as_s lickers...

What a drunk!

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Honestly I miss Zdee, these bunch of uneducated township muggers like 14 have sworn to ways spam this thread with gibberish.

Posting the same irrelevant pictures over and over again doesn't change the facts on ground, neither does it stop blek south Africans from being
lazy, xenophobic, unintelligent, lesser and dumb.

Unlike Zdee that brings something new and real even though he's an incestuous t_wat...
How can one have a discourse with peeps that can't even write two paragraphs, let alone countering you with documented facts maybe laziness is bottle-necking them.

Perhaps Zdee is serving a jail term for p_imping his own mother for a stick of cigarette.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by diablos: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
iconize: Honestly I miss Zdee, these bunch of uneducated township muggers like 14 have sworn to ways spam this thread with gibberish.

Posting the same irrelevant pictures over and over again doesn't change the facts on ground, neither does it stop blek south Africans from being
lazy, xenophobic, unintelligent, lesser and dumb.

Unlike Zdee that brings something new and real even though he's an incestuous t_wat...
How can one have a discourse with peeps that can't even write two paragraphs, let alone countering you with documented facts maybe laziness is bottle-necking them.

Perhaps Zdee is serving a jail term for p_imping his own mother for a stick of cigarette.

Holy-ghost!!! Diss is deadly grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 1:41am On Aug 16, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, shut it! Abuja probably has better road infrastructure than Lagos city. There is Township without tarred roads in J'borg! Bwahaha... Go and f**k yourself, if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

Name it
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 16, 2014
14:

Name it
Soweto!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2014
all4naija: Soweto!

Are you sure?

Go to www.vpike.com check under soweto, if you see gravel road
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
14:

Are you sure?

Go to www.vpike.com check under soweto, if you see gravel road
Yes,I am. It is Soweto! Here you have the refreshing(ironically)image of the place. Don't forget to look at the road closely and see that it is not tarred.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
all4naija:
Yes,I am. It is Soweto! Here you have the refreshing(ironically)image of the place. Don't forget to look at the road closely and see that it is not tarred.

and, lagos they do not even have a roads

[img]http://lexyes686.files./2012/03/lagos.jpg[/img]

you guys have mega slums

http://lexyes686./graceland/

Soweto is a township not a slum

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
andrewza:

you guys have mega slums

Bwahaha... You fail to see what the nitty-gritty of the argument is all about. The person in question claims there is no such thing as non-tarred road in Township and I just proved him wrong. Hahaha...

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
giant pile of cra*p
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
andrewza: giant pile of cra*p
We have more professors than South Africa. We have the richest man in the continent. There is no animosity in Nigeria as it is between blacks and white in SA. We party better than your people and got more swag! Hehehe. Let's not go there. grin grin grin I don't see anything crappy about what I just listed. Only that South Africans are afraid we are going to colonize them and show them the true swag. We don't bite that much!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
all4naija:
Which part of Soweto is that, you seem to know Soweto better than south africans
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
andrewza:

[img]http://lexyes686.files./2012/03/lagos.jpg[/img]

you guys have mega slums

http://lexyes686./graceland/

Many Nigerians think Townships are all slums, thats their impression. Little do the know that, they can go to Soweto and come back without seeing any Shack.
There is more tar roads in Soweto than there is in the rest of Lagos.
Check google map if you dispute that
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
14:
Which part of Soweto is that, you seem to know Soweto better than south africans
I don't know which part it is but it is Soweto, because it is coming from the right source. You can dispute that by providing us image of the squalor of Soweto.

Thank you.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
14:

Many Nigerians think Townships are all slums, thats their impression. Little do the know that, they can go to Soweto and come back without seeing any Shack.
There is more tar roads in Soweto than there is in the rest of Lagos.
Check google map if you dispute that
Many Nigerians don't have that notion about Soweto. But, the fact remains Townships are some of the biggest slums in the continent. Bwahaha...

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
all4naija:
We have more professors than South Africa. We have the richest man in the continent. There is no animosity in Nigeria as it is between blacks and white in SA. We party better than your people and got more swag! Hehehe. Let's not go there. grin grin grin I don't see anything crappy about what I just listed. Only that South Africans are afraid we are going to colonize them and show them the true swag. We don't bite that much!

So the boko boys are friends, why did you run away if Nigeria was this good country you are making us to believe. Go back home and help to build nigeria
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
all4naija: I don't know which part it is but it is Soweto, because it is coming from the right source. You can dispute that by providing us image of the squalor of Soweto.

Thank you.

Give us a link please, we want to prove you wrong
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
all4naija: Many Nigerians don't have that notion about Soweto. But, the fact remains Townships are some of the biggest slums in the continent. Bwahaha...

Which townships are slums? You think SA is in the same league with Nigeria, where everything is a Slum
Give us names of those townships that you say are slums, we will again prove you wrong

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
14:

So the boko boys are friends, why did you run away if Nigeria was this good country you are making us to believe. Go back home and help to build nigeria
There is no country that is perfect. Boko Haram being a terror group wants to harm innocent people and we are doing our best to get rid of them. We have seen terror attacks in developed countries like United States of America, UK, Germany and just to mention but a few. Just as the almighty America is fighting radicalization so do we. It is clear we are on the same page with the Americans unlike South Africans who go about on the street with clubs, guns, sticks and machetes looking for people to murder yet call it protest. What more can I say about what is happening in your society? I hope you'll take action to fight against the evil in your country. What have you done about xenophobia against African immigrants lately?

I didn't run away. It is my father's land and I can visit there any time I want. That doesn't mean I don't have good plan for the country. Nigeria might be going through hard times but there is hope one day it will rise up and stand up to the good of humanity.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
Soweto, do you see a slum? Do you see gravel road?

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
all4naija: There is no country that is perfect. Boko Haram being a terror group wants to harm innocent people and we are doing our best to get rid of them. We have seen terror attacks in developed countries like United States of America, UK, Germany and just to mention but a few. Just as the almighty America is fighting radicalization so do we. It is clear we are on the same page with the Americans unlike South Africans who go about on the street with clubs, guns, sticks and machetes looking for people to murder yet call it protest. What more can I say about what is happening in your society? I hope you'll take action to fight against the evil in your country. What have you done about xenophobia against African immigrants lately?

I didn't run away. It is my father's land and I can visit there any time I want. That doesn't mean I don't have good plan for the country. Nigeria might be going through hard times but there is hope one day it will rise up and stand up to the good of humanity.

Now you are contradicting yourself, sometimes to argue with kids, just a waste of energy
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
14:

Which townships are slums? You think SA is in the same league with Nigeria, where everything is a Slum
Give us names of those townships that you say are slums, we will again prove you wrong
Google is your friend when you are searching for viable information. You might be in South Africa and still don't have much information about your surroundings, most especially, when you don't listen to the news. I think I am very aware of the fact Oscar 'Boko Haram' Pistorious case is being dragged around in the court to create publicity stunt by your secret judicial system proves that there are things you are not aware of in your country. The same can be said about the Soweto's slum you think doesn't exist.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
14: Soweto, do you see a slum? Do you see gravel road?
The image below is the Soweto that I know.

Thank you.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
14:

Now you are contradicting yourself, sometimes to argue with kids, just a waste of energy
Is that all you can say? You should provide evidence to support your disagreement with my views.

Thank you.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.