Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,145 members, 7,957,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (185565 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: MULTI RACIAL S.A. SEVENS RUGBY TEAM WINS GOLD IN GLASGOW 2014. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOUTH AFRICA TOPS AFRICA IN MEDAL RANKINGS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We need to REBASE COMMONWEALTH GAMES SO THAT NAAIGAYRIA CAN CATCH UP WITH S.A.
grin grin grin grin

We also need to "rebase" football so bayana badumbos aka host and lose are can catch up with the Super Eagles.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: MULTI RACIAL S.A. SEVENS RUGBY TEAM WINS GOLD IN GLASGOW 2014. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOUTH AFRICA TOPS AFRICA IN MEDAL RANKINGS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We need to REBASE COMMONWEALTH GAMES SO THAT NAAIGAYRIA CAN CATCH UP WITH S.A.
grin grin grin grin

These guys are capable of riging anything. Whoever believes their GDP should be smoking something, actually many despute them but not in public. The numbers are totally fake. Its showing on the ground, nothing is improving.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Soldiers SA RUGBY IS FULL OF TALENT FROM U 20 TO BOKS WE RULE THE WORLD.
RSA VS NEW ZEALAND FINAL GLASGOW 2014 GOLD MEDAL MATCH.
RSA 17-12 NZ
RSA Tries/goals Senatla 2 tries, Afrika 1 try these are both BLACK.....that was 15 points then non black converted that adds to 17.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SOUTH AFRICA TOPS AFRICA AS USUAL IN 2022 WE WILL BE HOSTING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NAME
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Rank
Australia Commonwealth Games Team
England Commonwealth Games Team
Scotland Commonwealth Games Team
South Africa Commonwealth Games Team
[/b][b] grin grin grin grin grin grin AFRICAS 1ST WORLD COUNTRY.
Canada Commonwealth Games Team
New Zealand Commonwealth Games Team
India Commonwealth Games Team
Wales Commonwealth Games Team
Malaysia Commonwealth Games Team
Nigeria Commonwealth Games Team grin grin grin grin grin gi-ant wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Singapore Commonwealth Games Team
Kenya Commonwealth Games Team
Jamaica Commonwealth Games Team
Cyprus Commonwealth Games Team
Cameroon Commonwealth Games Team
Northern Ireland Commonwealth Games Team
Bangladesh Commonwealth Games Team
Bahamas Commonwealth Games Team
Isle of Man Commonwealth Games Team
Papua New Guinea Commonwealth Games Team

source:below grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://commonwealthgames.sporttu.com/standings/league/1669/sport/220?gclid=CJGd-sqI6r8CFcSWtAodBl4AYQ#

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by MthimbaneZA(m): 2:55am On Jul 30, 2014
Chibaka amalaha has tested positive for doping, so that's minus 1 gold medal for Nigeria. That's the nature of Nigerians, to achieve something no matter what it takes. I can easly think the same of Okagbara.

3 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
MthimbaneZA: Chibaka amalaha has tested positive for doping, so that's minus 1 gold medal for Nigeria. That's the nature of Nigerians, to achieve something no matter what it takes. I can easly think the same of Okagbara.

Same can be said about their GDP, i can bet with my salary that their GDP is less than $350B. Its a fake gdp

That GDP was pushed higher just to attract investors, which is not happening. Woolworths went there running and they got their fingers burned.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SA is exploring her OIL AND GAS WEALTH just like Brazil explored after noticing they had same "BILLION TYPE/Barrels of oil" with ANGOLA and Namibia,RSA NW.

After 60 billion barrles of oil and gas were disacovered in FALKLAND ISLANDS, South Atlantic near Argentina, Geologists and Marine Engineers believe RSA has oil also.

SO FAR RSA HAS 12-30 BILLION BARRELS OF OIL "GEOLOGICALLY APPROVED NOT DRILLED/UNTAPPED" LYING AROUND OUR OCEAN. OIL GIANTS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE HAVE MOVED TO SOUTH AFRICA SOME HAVE SECURED LICENCES TO EXPLORE.

Heres the latest findings from SA PETROLEUM AGENCY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Port Elizabeth will be BUILDING FROM THIS OIL BOOM ONCE WE START DRILLING IN 2017 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PRESENTING FROM ONE OF OUR 4 OIL BEDS
SOUTH COAST=5-9 BBL.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
MthimbaneZA: Chibaka amalaha has tested positive for doping, so that's minus 1 gold medal for Nigeria. That's the nature of Nigerians, to achieve something no matter what it takes. I can easly think the same of Okagbara.
Oh,yeah! When South Africans are dope themselves. It is clear Commonwelath organizing body is not ready to carry out rigorous doping tests on your people. For you information, Nigerians don't participate in most of the sports which give your team gold. That is the reason why it is ahead of Nigeria on the medals table.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
14:

Same can be said about their GDP, i can bet with my salary that their GDP is less than $350B. Its a fake gdp

That GDP was pushed higher just to attract investors, which is not happening. Woolworths went there running and they got their fingers burned.
You can cry me a river. We have the largest GDP in Africa! Bwahaha...

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa. The United States of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SA is exploring her OIL AND GAS WEALTH just like Brazil explored after noticing they had same "BILLION TYPE/Barrels of oil" with ANGOLA and Namibia,RSA NW.

After 60 billion barrles of oil and gas were disacovered in FALKLAND ISLANDS, South Atlantic near Argentina, Geologists and Marine Engineers believe RSA has oil also.

SO FAR RSA HAS 12-30 BILLION BARRELS OF OIL "GEOLOGICALLY APPROVED NOT DRILLED/UNTAPPED" LYING AROUND OUR OCEAN. OIL GIANTS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE HAVE MOVED TO SOUTH AFRICA SOME HAVE SECURED LICENCES TO EXPLORE.

Heres the latest findings from SA PETROLEUM AGENCY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Port Elizabeth will be BUILDING FROM THIS OIL BOOM ONCE WE START DRILLING IN 2017 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PRESENTING FROM ONE OF OUR 4 OIL BEDS
SOUTH COAST=5-9 BBL.
I can only believe your information when the oil starts flowing! At the moment South Africa is not producing oil. Bwahaha...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
14:

These guys are capable of riging anything. Whoever believes their GDP should be smoking something, actually many despute them but not in public. The numbers are totally fake. Its showing on the ground, nothing is improving.
This is the rant of a loser! Haven't you heard one of your young ladies is naked at the front of Madiba's statue. The madness of your people is just beginning to rare its ugly heard. You drug blood!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
iconize:

We also need to "rebase" football so bayana badumbos aka host and lose are can catch up with the Super Eagles.. cheesy grin
Well said, bro! They can't play soccer because it is skill-engaging sport!

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2014

Another township lunatic! grin
What jargons are you writing? What the hell is "Chibaka amalaha"?
Listen mugger, don't zulunize that name!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by MthimbaneZA(m): 2:24am On Jul 31, 2014
iconize:
Another township lunatic! grin
What jargons are you writing? What the hell is "Chibaka amalaha"?
Listen mugger, don't zulunize that name!
ask the neck the throat will answer, now backoff fake american swine.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2014
MthimbaneZA: ask the neck the throat will answer, now backoff fake american swine.

Typical black as..s south African.

Unintelligent, ignorant, daft, lazy, slow and incestuous. grin
Okay listen mugger, go and rap.e your sister you ancient ugly looking limpopo baboon. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2014
THEY DON'T QUALIFY IS THE CORRECT WORD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Naaigayrians aren't gud in other sporting codes.FACT. In this commonwealth they went as far as RECRUITING AMERICANS as they did with REBASING, their 36 yr old Amahala will be STRIPPED that gold medal FOR CHEATING after failing drug tests. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

all4naija:
Oh,yeah! When South Africans are dope themselves. It is clear Commonwelath organizing body is not ready to carry out rigorous doping tests on your people. For you information, Nigerians don't participate in most of the sports which give your team gold. That is the reason why it is ahead of Nigeria on the medals table.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2014
MthimbaneZA Iconise is All4naija thats his other name. grin grin grin grin grin grin
he likes HIS OWN COMMENTS talk of desparation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2014
A[b]ll4naija is a TYPICAL IGBO all he does is wishy washy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DYorubas are celebrating SW Nigeria commonwealth medals they hav won Naaigayria's medals while one Igbo athlete is stripped a medal for CHEATING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We know Naaigayria has NO GOLD RESERVES or not a mining country. FACT. NO BEDROOM MATERIAL.[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Source:
http://www.mining.com/web/worlds-top-10-gold-deposits/
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
You are saying that Nigerians don't participate in most of the sports...,the good reason for that is there are no facilities for those sports in your country....correct?

all4naija:

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
EroZA: You are saying that Nigerians don't participate in most of the sports...,the good reason for that is there are no facilities for those sports in your country....correct?

The reason for that is because there is no incentive for other sports like Rugby, swimming, etc. They are grossly ignored by the people while focusing much attention on soccer.

I can see only five black South Africans on the team while the remaining people are white in one of the images. White minority has been saving that nation's bottom for all these years yet the government is trying to relegate them to the background. A working society is not done like that. Wake up from your primitiveness South Africans!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: MthimbaneZA Iconise is All4naija thats his other name. grin grin grin grin grin grin
he likes HIS OWN COMMENTS talk of desparation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your case is typical! It is clear you are using amphetamine you bought from Hillbrow. You are going crazy, dude!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
being black cheering for a white person representing my country is a feeling all4kak will dream of until he visits his gods...i like it when those young fellow black and white south Africans hold their hands and sing our national anthem

primitiveness' is associated with people who in this century are still judging people in accordance with their race or tribe....i guess you are not one of them

all4naija:
The reason for that is because there is no incentive for other sports like Rugby, swimming, etc. They are grossly ignored by the people while focusing much attention on soccer.

I can see only five black South Africans on the team while the remaining people are white in one of the images. White minority has been saving that nation's bottom for all these years yet the government is trying to relegate them to the background. A working society is not done like that. Wake up from your primitiveness South Africans!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: MthimbaneZA Iconise is All4naija thats his other name. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another deranged illiterate from the bush of Limpopo. grin

Typical black as..s zulu lackey doing what they're known for, which is writing eyesore english grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
all4naija:
Your case is typical! It is clear you are using amphetamine you bought from Hillbrow. You are going crazy, dude!

Don't mind the bucket toilet user from Limpopo, where peeps cover their unclothedness with withered paw-paw leaves... grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
EroZA: being black cheering for a white person representing my country is a feeling all4kak will dream of until he visits his gods...i like it when those young fellow black and white south Africans hold their hands and sing our national anthem

primitiveness' is associated with people who in this century are still judging people in accordance with their race or tribe....i guess you are not one of them
You don't seem to understand my post. I am for equal right to both white and black people. Not what your government is doing to relegate to background those who built that country. Bwahaha... You are drunk of Uqombouthi
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Who knows maybe in future you will also try to relegate the Chinese who are rebuilding your country built initially by the British....

all4naija:
You don't seem to understand my post. I am for equal right to both white and black people. Not what your government is doing to relegate those who built that country. Bwahaha... You are drunk in Uqombouthi
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
EroZA: Who knows maybe in future you will also try to relegate the Chinese who are rebuilding your country built initially by the British....

I am not the Nigerian government, you i d i o t! I am a modern person and don't expect something of primitive nature from me. You should be saying that to your Zulus in their unclothedness.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
lol...my elder you are a fool

all4naija: I am not the Nigerian government, you i d i o t! I am a modern person and don't expect something of primitive nature from me. You should be saying that to your Zulus in their unclothedness.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
EroZA:
lol...my elder you are a fool

Bwahaha... Like your girlfriend who went n a k e d at the front of Madiba's statue, probably desecrating it with her madness. People are talking about her big bottom! Civilized South Africa my dirty a s s. Hahaha... grin cheesy cool
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2014
The irony on what you are throwing up here Mr all4kak is that the lady in question is a Nigerian student based in Pretoria,according to her she did it in line with her belief...so that when she goes back to her native land,she will be protected from witches...

how do you like that all4kak?

all4naija: Bwahaha... Like your girlfriend who went n a k e d at the front of Madiba's statue, probably desecrating it with her madness. People are talking about her big bottom! Civilized South Africa my dirty a s s. Hahaha... grin cheesy cool
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Welldone YORUBAS FOR REPRESENTING YORUBALAND. CONGRACULATIONS FROM SOUTH AFRICA. All Nigerians Gold medals were won by YORUBAS and a deltan Okagbare. THIS YORUBA DOMINANCE IS SEEN IN MUSIC AND ECONOMY, POLITICS. HAIL SONS OF ODUDUWA!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss

THE OTHER NATIONS WERE BORN TO FOLLOW (Lazy, dumb Igbos/All4naija and his kin, and other tribes). FACT.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / Gov. / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.