Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members (11621 Views)

NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates / NYSC: Fake Corps Member Sentenced To Prison / Nscdc Arrests 69 Fake Nysc Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by lightheart(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
the perpetrators nko??
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by muhdsurajjibrin: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
what they is bad. but justice should be tempered with mercy
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by jamil2(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
Wonderful! They are all Almajiris from core North reason they are tired with their counterpart live up south which they labeled them with sort of names that is why they wanted to possessed the phd by all means but they were not lucky the fucking nscdc dudes caught them. However next time they should change another style to make sure that they scale through without encountering such dilemma problem with anybody again.
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
wow... good job by guguru and kulikuli defense. Those guys must be unemployed youths eyeing the 20k monthly allowee...
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by pastormmadu(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2012
I wonda wre we r headin to, yet i c youths cursin nysc and nscdc just because sum group of nuisance wre brought 2 book...if u r here and u knw dat u stayd in d university 4 yrs, graduate witout reference, yet nysc refusd 2 cal u up, tel me. Its only doz dat didnt go dre dat u'l tel dat u dnt hv cary ova yet skul refusd 2 release u...cm 2 tink of it, wat doz it profit one 2 live a fake life, fake campin, fake service, fake discharge, at d end of d day u cnt present it openly cos ur number is nt in nysc database, hw i wish they had patience til it cm 2 pas and they graduate genuinely...yet wit dat fake cert, and conection they cn get themselvs into sum private firms and b an obstacle 2 genuine graduates, God help us...2 my felow nairalanders, if our sense of judgement is putin square peg in a round hole, then i pity our future...we realy need God's intervention
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by slumcat(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
chasing rats wen d house is on fire....it is unfortunate to be a nigerian....
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Skoopy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
These guys have not commited any crime, it's best NSCDC go after the fake NYSC agent...
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by KenStranger(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2012
Okija_juju: Civil Defense and NYSC are bastards. . .

Whats the meaning of this rubbish?!

Most of these corp members were probably victims of NYSC's own uselessness.

Its so shameful that NYSC supposedly set up a sting operation to bust a fake NYSC orientation scam and only caught the victims not the perpetrators. Its like the FBI sets up a drug bust and rather than catch the dealers, catch the users. This country is being run by im'beciles. . .

NYSC should be scrapped. The Nigerian University system should be totally overhauled. both of these bodies are responsible for this mess. When I served, I remember that all of us Foreign trained graduates, the only problem we had was searching for your institution in the NYSC BOOK OF LIFE. . If your institutions name isnt on that list, it means your school isnt recognised by the NYSC/commonwealth hence you cant serve.

But with Nigerian graduates its a mess. Most students graduate after a spending 6-7 years for a 4 year programme and their 1st and 2nd year results are missing. After graduation, it takes a Nigerian university 2 years to compile the result of a graduant. Then NYSC now transfered the responsibility of submiting names of graduants to the University so that in itself has created another racket/extortion avenue for lecturers/mobilisation officers of universities.

Its funny that it is easier for a student who schooled outside Nigeria to go on National service than it is for a locally trained student to do the same. . .

I feel pity for these students. Nigeria has driven its citizens to the brink of desperation. . . . Fake orientation camp!! They were even honest enough to want to serve, most people just buy the darn discahrge certificate and never even bother with feigning orientation camp and other such shinanigans such as P.A and C.D.S.

F.uck Civil Defense and NYSC officials.
CHAIRMAN, YOU DEY VEX OOH. Na true u talk sha
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Baawaa(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
Skoopy: These guys have not commited any crime, it's best NSCDC go after the fake NYSC agent...

Dont mind those useless NSCDC,suppose men full the so called fake camp,it will be a different story grin grin
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by moshoodn(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
madanne4real: Blame them not. they are a desperate bunch trying to beat the system to survive. Afterall, our lawmakers in the National Assembly and also in the state Houses of Assemblies are not without blemish. Again, this should not be a headline news. Have they arrested the guys who arranged the stuff for them?
thank you o

I dont. blame them, only feel sorry for them.

i've got friends from OOU who graded since 2009 and yet to serve, some just serving.

the system itself needs overhauling.
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by moshoodn(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2012
slumcat: chasing rats wen d house is on fire....it is unfortunate to be a nigerian....

unfortunate?

thats so extreme.
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2012
pastor mmadu: I wonda wre we r headin to, yet i c youths cursin nysc and nscdc just because sum group of nuisance wre brought 2 book...if u r here and u knw dat u stayd in d university 4 yrs, graduate witout reference, yet nysc refusd 2 cal u up, tel me. Its only doz dat didnt go dre dat u'l tel dat u dnt hv cary ova yet skul refusd 2 release u...cm 2 tink of it, wat doz it profit one 2 live a fake life, fake campin, fake service, fake discharge, at d end of d day u cnt present it openly cos ur number is nt in nysc database, hw i wish they had patience til it cm 2 pas and they graduate genuinely...yet wit dat fake cert, and conection they cn get themselvs into sum private firms and b an obstacle 2 genuine graduates, God help us...2 my felow nairalanders, if our sense of judgement is putin square peg in a round hole, then i pity our future...we realy need God's intervention

If this is the crap you spew on the altar to your congregation, then I pity your followers.

First of all, your write up leaves so much to be desired. That said, from my best analysis of your write up, these students are at fault abi?! Its a students fault that as at final year and upon graduation, they are yet to know their second year and sometimes first year score. Its the students fault that our university system lacks accountability amongst many other things. My friend do not put the cart before the horse. I schooled in Ghana, and upon my graduation I got my full transcript (even before convocation), provisional certificate and other letters of identification needed for NYSC. The story is the same for every student that schools outside Nigeria. They do not have to wait 4 years for their convocation, they do not have to wait till final year to know that their scores from second or third or first year are missing, they do not have to sit at home looking up to God and praying for their names to be sent forward to NYSC for enrollment, they do not have to bribe any university worker to have their names shortlisted in NYSC.

You asked what it profits them to fake NYSC?! The answer is simple sir, PATRIOTISM. They want to live the Nigerian students dream. They want to be part of the Country, they want to secure their future, they want to serve their Motherland. SATISFIED?!! Atleast they are better than those who would not even bother with service but just buy the discharge certificate outright without spending a second in service to their Motherland. It also profits them getting a job (for whatever it is worth). Our system has made it easier for a Camel to pass theorugh the eye of a needle than for a qualified Nigerian Graduate to find a job. Thats what it fuc|king benefits them!

Your square pegs in round holes theory is just as useless as your analysis of the story. We should congratulate the NSCDC for catching a bunch of prospective corp members who were probably taken advantage of as a result of the uselessness of our Universities by prolly shady men/women who are most likely NYSC officials. We should celebrate the capture of the victims not the perpetrators. How do you reason sef!! To ad insult to injury, in their report, they shamelessly wrote that this bust was as a result of a sting operation. And all they caught from a sting are the victims. WONDERFUCKINGFUL. . . . Meanwhile the syndicate/Cartel responsible for defrauding these young graduates are at large living large off their loot.

You really need Jesus in your life, your likes are the problem with Nigeria. Cosmetic solution to every problem. Carry your holier than thou preaching drex enter bush jor!!

Alusi Okija. . .

The gods are wise
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by moshoodn(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
pastor mmadu: I wonda wre we r headin to, yet i c youths cursin nysc and nscdc just because sum group of nuisance wre brought 2 book...if u r here and u knw dat u stayd in d university 4 yrs, graduate witout reference, yet nysc refusd 2 cal u up, tel me. Its only doz dat didnt go dre dat u'l tel dat u dnt hv cary ova yet skul refusd 2 release u...cm 2 tink of it, wat doz it profit one 2 live a fake life, fake campin, fake service, fake discharge, at d end of d day u cnt present it openly cos ur number is nt in nysc database, hw i wish they had patience til it cm 2 pas and they graduate genuinely...yet wit dat fake cert, and conection they cn get themselvs into sum private firms and b an obstacle 2 genuine graduates, God help us...2 my felow nairalanders, if our sense of judgement is putin square peg in a round hole, then i pity our future...we realy need God's intervention

pastor pls pray for us.
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by gegee(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2012
no excuse llegality they should be dealt with
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by shabee: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2012
MANY FACTORS CONTRIBUTE TOWARD COMMIMITTING SUCH OFFENCE, GOVT AND ECONOMICS STUATION. MORE OFTEN ASCADEMIC SHOULD CONSIDER TO RELEASE STUDENTS TO MEET SUCH OPPORTUNITY. NSCDC REALLY TRY
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Bawss1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
The fake Corps members who were mainly females were arrested by the men of NSCDC at an illegal camp in Loptik Guest House, along Shagari way in Nasarawa Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.

This is the second time we are hearing this kind of news. If these people were scammed into the whole thing then why remain at the orientation camp - that was situated at a guest house for that matter?! The guest house alone should have been enough of a red flag for any observant person ,not to mention the fact that most of the 'corp members' were female. If on the other hand they wanted to 'dabo' the whole NYSC thing then they should just have forged the certificate – not that I approve of such a practice. It is hard to understand the logic which these fake corp members were operating with, it appears they set themselves up to be screwed one way or the other.
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by greatlee(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
ismhab: I trust my omo igbo brothers, just how to get money by any means.

I guess you must be one hell of a tribalistic he-goat. sad sad sad
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by occam(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2012

Seriously! are you a University graduate and a Pastor? You completed 4 years in a university and wrote a final year thesis, like this?
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by ismhab(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
greatlee:

I guess you must be one hell of a tribalistic he-goat. sad sad sad
You are not sure, it seems u are guessing?
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by gohome: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
Okija_juju:

If this is the crap you spew on the altar to your congregation, then I pity your followers.

[quote author=Okija_juju]
First of all, your write up leaves so much to be desired. That said, from my best analysis of your write up, [size=29pt]these students are at fault abi[/size]?! Its a students fault that as at final year and upon graduation, they are yet to know their second year and sometimes first year score. Its the students fault that our university system lacks accountability amongst many other things. My friend do not put the cart before the horse.

it is their fault.

Okija_juju: I schooled in Ghana

Then keep quiet. Individuals do not enroll for NYSC. Schools do. It still beats my imagination why a graduate will fall for this scam. These students committed a crime.is that hard to understand?

Okija_juju:
Your square pegs in round holes theory is just as useless as your analysis of the story.
We should congratulate the NSCDC for catching a bunch of prospective corp members who were probably taken advantage of as a result of the uselessness of our Universities by prolly shady men/women who are most likely NYSC officials. We should celebrate the capture of the victims not the perpetrators. How do you reason

The law is the law. what they did was illegal simple. What your so called cartel did was illegal as well. why will you propose guilt for the cartel and complete innocence for the 'students' that's double standard brother. deal with all of them.
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by adeibi: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
Okija_juju: Civil Defense and NYSC are bastards. . .

Whats the meaning of this rubbish?!

Most of these corp members were probably victims of NYSC's own uselessness.

Its so shameful that NYSC supposedly set up a sting operation to bust a fake NYSC orientation scam and only caught the victims not the perpetrators. Its like the FBI sets up a drug bust and rather than catch the dealers, catch the users. This country is being run by im'beciles. . .

NYSC should be scrapped. The Nigerian University system should be totally overhauled. both of these bodies are responsible for this mess. When I served, I remember that all of us Foreign trained graduates, the only problem we had was searching for your institution in the NYSC BOOK OF LIFE. . If your institutions name isnt on that list, it means your school isnt recognised by the NYSC/commonwealth hence you cant serve.

But with Nigerian graduates its a mess. Most students graduate after a spending 6-7 years for a 4 year programme and their 1st and 2nd year results are missing. After graduation, it takes a Nigerian university 2 years to compile the result of a graduant. Then NYSC now transfered the responsibility of submiting names of graduants to the University so that in itself has created another racket/extortion avenue for lecturers/mobilisation officers of universities.

Its funny that it is easier for a student who schooled outside Nigeria to go on National service than it is for a locally trained student to do the same. . .

I feel pity for these students. Nigeria has driven its citizens to the brink of desperation. . . . Fake orientation camp!! They were even honest enough to want to serve, most people just buy the darn discahrge certificate and never even bother with feigning orientation camp and other such shinanigans such as P.A and C.D.S.

F.uck Civil Defense and NYSC officials.

Okija abeg where can I see this NYSC BOOK OF LIFE?
I want to check my school's name in it. I school in Austria.
Hope to get a reply from you.
Thanks
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by iukpe: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2012
Did these people contribute money to set up their own orientation camp or someone in the NYSC received money from these people and asked them to report at an orientation camp which they did.
The proper thing to do would have been to track the scammers,disband the camp and send these people home, of course verify how each of the fake corp members got there. Why are we not seeing pictures of the illegal camp just people who were arrested?
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Sammyblaq(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
just a question....wat made them fake?
Cuff d organizers...free d graduants
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by sandiyke(f): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
ismhab: I trust my omo igbo brothers, just how to get money by any means.
why dnt u alwayz hav anytin brilliant to say weneva u speak? Its a pity.
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by member479760: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2012
1. USA will be glad that people are coming up for community service.

The useless SSS and the so called undercover should uncover the heavy corruption going on at the top. No one should blame these guys, we need to blame the FG that refuse to put an end to this NYSC or otherwise people should able to pay off NYSC officially afterall the FG has no place to accommodate them all.
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Humblesam(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
dat na ashawo rehabilatation camp. na beni girls full there You no dey try.
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by andyanders: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
I have said it b4 that NYSC should be scrapped. It has no value now. It was at the initial birth of the scheme that the corpers enjoyed the purpose. Now, you either get killed or after service, you now roam the street for another 5-10yrs looking for job.

The youths should ask the government if they EVER contributed to their education. OR is it because they the government officials in different states of the federation find these young ladies as easy lay that ask them to serve? Why cant the government give out jobs to all corpers in government parastatals and ministries and retire all these old men and women that falsify their ages and stay up to 90yrs claiming to be 55 yrs by manipulating and changing their ages?
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by seechris(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
The fake corp members have all been sentenced to one year in prison,meanwhile the real culprits that ranthe show have not been caught,m thinkin those are the ones that had enough money to bribe thier way outta the mess!
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by 76Naira(m): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2012
Why do we so often & quite easily find ways of making a FOOL of our self as a nation?
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2012
adeibi:

Okija abeg where can I see this NYSC BOOK OF LIFE?
I want to check my school's name in it. I school in Austria.
Hope to get a reply from you.
Thanks

Now! I think the book of Life actually refers to Commonwealth Universities. . . So let me know the name of your school and I will ask a friend of mine that works with the NYSC to check if your school is listed there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2012 Batch C reference library. / NYSC: Could It Be Very Painful Not To Serve ? / Dear Corper, You Have To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.