Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members (11622 Views)

NYSC Arrests Seven For ‘buying’ Fake Exemption Certificates / NYSC: Fake Corps Member Sentenced To Prison / Nscdc Arrests 69 Fake Nysc Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Okijajuju1(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2012
[quote author=gohome][/quote]

Dude!! Go HOME!!

I have said it twice that I know that schools list students for NYSC, but you and I know the backyard politics that go on with these things. Chances are, these students prolly fell victim to bad backyard politics. They may have paid the "enrollment officer" who then places them in this scam list and posts them to Nasarrawa.

The entire system is greatly flawed and that has driven people to do desparate things to achieve their objectives. These young grads need a job. Thats why they want to serve. Why does it take a Nigerian Graduate almost 2 years to go on National service after graduation (especially if you arent a graduate of any of the private universities)?

The law is the law I agree but if we keep cutting the branches and ignoring the root, the tree would not die!! Got it!!
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Bello555: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2012
We will always have fake corp members as long as only those who present certificates get jobs. There are alot of talented illiterates that if trained properly within a year they can do beta. We should look for skilled hands not certificates. China, japan, india are developing frm skilled labour
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by gegee(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2012
ISMHAB na mumu
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by Jemibee: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2012
All i need to know is: DID THEY KNOW ALL THIS WAS FAKE OR THEY'RE ALSO AS SHOCKED AS WE ARE??
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by msb247(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2012
ismhab: I trust my omo igbo brothers, just how to get money by any means.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry BLOODY TRIBALIST. I'm a hausa guy but why are you now blaming Igbos?
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by teeeboy101: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2012
U can't blame does corper,there just victim of circumstance.let the truth been told,it dos'nt worth it to serve ur father land after which know job.and all does with corrupt leader that does past through this hard times during school would want to put end to corruption.
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by msb247(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2012
TO an extent, it isn't their fault! It's the bad situation of our economy and our crippled educational system that gives birth to all these!
Re: NSCDC Arrests, Parades 87 Fake Corps Members by msb247(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2012
How unfortunate cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2012 Batch C reference library. / NYSC: Could It Be Very Painful Not To Serve ? / Dear Corper, You Have To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.