Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! (23624 Views)

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / What Really Are Those Things Common Amongst Us As A People That Binds Us? / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by LogicMind: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2012
Area-Fada:

Adam & Eve, hmmmm.
How do you know that they were not called Aderotimi & Ebun or Adaeze & Evo?

We too dey follow follow. We shal we start to export religion to others?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Best
Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by Impulse80(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
I had noticed it as a youngster the igbos call potatoes nduku while the yorubas call it odukun
Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by bittyend(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2012
I had to breath life back into this thread. cool
Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by bittyend(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2012
I'm at home jamming with my Igbo friend (we've friends since primary school) - and we've been chatting and laughing about NL, and the comments by different posters for the past three hours. I love Nigeria, and I would love us to remain together. We need to harness the unique qualities of every tribes present in Nigeria, to make Nigeria great. And the best way to do that is by bringing the two power houses in the South (Yorubas and Igbos) together - I believe the lack of unity between these two great tribes is the missing link in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by ceah(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
Beaf is simply insane... grin
Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by Ngodigha1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
Though the Igbo and Yorugba can work together but they are clearly different from one another. Have a look at the Igbo and Yorugba in this post

1 Like

Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by LogicMind: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ngodigha1: Though the Igbo and Yorugba can work together but they are clearly different from one another. Have a look at the Igbo and Yorugba in this post

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 22, 2012
cheikh: MsDarkSkin

@^^ Hi MsDarkSkin grin wink He is not Igbo but it does not matter either. He is a normal Nigerian like anybody else on this thread who refuses to appreciate the anthropological import(ance) of the write-up/OP. Generally, we are backward not because God dealt us a bad hand but because we are inherently LAZY and not interested in intellectual rigour or scholarship like other "races". Sadly only a few are interested. You'll think that only the Fulani, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba own or populate Nigeria except recently when the Ijaw muscled into the conundrum. I like your pose grin.
You are definitely representing your yard wink grin

Okaaay!! cheesy cheesy

alj harem:

Not igbo but part igbo, any problem ?

Nothing aside from your hypocrisy wink
Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by 4chi: 12:47am On Feb 16, 2013
All Africans are brothers. But that's where it ends. Yorubas and Igbos are mileeees apart. Ibos are of a crude stock, lacks refinement and appropriate social skills, are oftentimes unnecessarily aggressive, prone to whining and blaming others, TOO CRIMINALLY MINDED AND CAN SELL HIS MOTHER for money,has no discernible history prior to colonisation,no kingdom nor royalty,tend to always have a flat head which tends to explained why his brain is kinda mixed up. Has an annoying tendency of laying claims to what does not belong to him. E.g lagos, P.harcourt and Ikaland.suffers excessively from megalomania and porous self esteem, hates his origins and is always eager to dispense his "apoche" for an agbada or change his name to funny nomenclatures like paulinus,livinus or Rochas. Hates his land so much that his primary aim in life is to leave his barren origin for better endowed parts of the country e.t.c, e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by oturugo(m): 1:19am On Feb 16, 2013
4chi: All Africans are brothers. But that's where it ends. Yorubas and Igbos are mileeees apart. Ibos are of a crude stock, lacks refinement and appropriate social skills, are oftentimes unnecessarily aggressive, prone to whining and blaming others, TOO CRIMINALLY MINDED AND CAN SELL HIS MOTHER for money,has no discernible history prior to colonisation,no kingdom nor royalty,tend to always have a flat head which tends to explained why his brain is kinda mixed up. Has an annoying tendency of laying claims to what does not belong to him. E.g lagos, P.harcourt and Ikaland.suffers excessively from megalomania and porous self esteem, hates his origins and is always eager to dispense his "apoche" for an agbada or change his name to funny nomenclatures like paulinus,livinus or Rochas. Hates his land so much that his primary aim in life is to leave his barren origin for better endowed parts of the country e.t.c, e.t.c
First class swine, is that all you can say?. Your idiotic post is the worst post here and should be thrown into the bin bag. Fool.
Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by 4chi: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2013
oturugo:
First class swine, is that all you can say?. Your idiotic post is the worst post here and should be thrown into the bin bag. Fool.
He dey pain you? I've barely scratched the surface of your tribes primitiveness and you are ranting. Tell me which of my comment is false you son of a silverback gorilla.ko Ma ragba fun e laye..

1 Like

Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
got Igbo family friends...one love my pipo
Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by Wadeoye(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
Igbos our brothers? No - we are not brothers and we cant be. You dont need genetic analysis to establish this.
Re: Facts that Binds Yorubas and Igbos - We're Brothers! by Wadeoye(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
4chi: All Africans are brothers. But that's where it ends. Yorubas and Igbos are mileeees apart. Ibos are of a crude stock, lacks refinement and appropriate social skills, are oftentimes unnecessarily aggressive, prone to whining and blaming others, TOO CRIMINALLY MINDED AND CAN SELL HIS MOTHER for money,has no discernible history prior to colonisation,no kingdom nor royalty,tend to always have a flat head which tends to explained why his brain is kinda mixed up. Has an annoying tendency of laying claims to what does not belong to him. E.g lagos, P.harcourt and Ikaland.suffers excessively from megalomania and porous self esteem, hates his origins and is always eager to dispense his "apoche" for an agbada or change his name to funny nomenclatures like paulinus,livinus or Rochas. Hates his land so much that his primary aim in life is to leave his barren origin for better endowed parts of the country e.t.c, e.t.c

I am with you on this grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Avert Another Bomb Blast In Kano / PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi / Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.