Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? (22740 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by antartica(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2012
She is suppose to be submissive when she is caught,if she turns aggressive,it means she doesn't give hoot about you,then you better just don't bother knowing why.

A woman is likely to cheat for two things,either for a good Bleep or a good finacial reward.If you are not rewarding her finacially but "fckingly" she might want to retain the good s;ex but cheat for finacial reward and reverse is the case when you are not giving her the Bleep.

Hardly can they find a guy that can give them the two things satisfactorily at the same time.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by doofanc: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2012
pro01: Excellent topic. This is so so typical and true. Especially for those girls that had claimed to be virtuous, and played the part to perfection.

Girls hate the fact that you have the audacity to catch them in the act. . .thereby stripping them of the luxury (they are used to) of pretending to be virtuous or moral or loyal or "good" or whatever. They would have preferred that you merely suspected them and voiced out your suspicion (without ever catching them red handed). . .so that they can blackmail you with the typical accusation that you're "insecure", or "immature" or that you committed the mortal sin of not "trusting" them enough. Catching them red handed makes them hate you for not being "secure" enough to allow them be themselves. That's the only reason why they naturally react aggressively to bubble bursting occasions like being caught in the act.

I know them like the back of my palm, trust me on that. For dudes who care to learn, UNDERSTAND THIS: With women, never deem any "good"; no such thing exists. It's only a matter of comparative badness.

CASE CLOSED. No further comment necessary.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by 9zeros(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2012
check urself, if she cheats on u, it simply means dat she is not wit d right guy. u're missin somtin bro.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by newmusic: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
No single reply from the girls of NL. This is not funny. Girls we need to hear from you,why do some of you get aggressive after being caught cheating.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by NEROSKY(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
they biliv is Normal,since U've not married them
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by dolpaz: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2012
They hate being caught !!!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by yongnoble(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2012
Why do girls react aggressive when caught? Its simple, ATTACK IS THE BEST FORM OF DEFENSE!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Onyiip(f): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
pro01: Excellent topic. This is so so typical and true. Especially for those girls that had claimed to be virtuous, and played the part to perfection.

Girls hate the fact that you have the audacity to catch them in the act. . .thereby stripping them of the luxury (they are used to) of pretending to be virtuous or moral or loyal or "good" or whatever. They would have preferred that you merely suspected them and voiced out your suspicion (without ever catching them red handed). . .so that they can blackmail you with the typical accusation that you're "insecure", or "immature" or that you committed the mortal sin of not "trusting" them enough. Catching them red handed makes them hate you for not being "secure" enough to allow them be themselves. That's the only reason why they naturally react aggressively to bubble bursting occasions like being caught in the act.

I know them like the back of my palm, trust me on that. For dudes who care to learn, UNDERSTAND THIS: With women, never deem any "good"; no such thing exists. It's only a matter of comparative badness.
bros u dey vex o ;
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by diki1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2012

o guy, u dey vex no b small. E happen 2 u?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by harakiri(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
9-zeros:
check urself, if she cheats on u, it simply means dat she is not wit d right guy. u're missin somtin bro.

What on earth are you talking about? Missing something how? Finance or $exual finesse? I've seen guys who are good in bed,financially comfortable,good looking (the whole total package) and yet. . .They still got cheated on by their ladies. It's not about "missing something or lacking something". The truth is, women NEVER know what they really want. If they ask for oranges and you give them, they'll say the prefer apples. If you give them apples, they'll say it should have been apple pie. If you bring apple pie, they'll get angry and wonder why you keep giving them all they ask for. The fastest way to end your life is to delude yourself into believing you can please a woman 100%. Even women themselves don't know what they want (the few honest ones amongst them will tell you this point blank).

NB : Get into the real world and quit watching all those Oprah Winfrey shows that are focused on brainwashing men into believing "everything wrong in relationship is THEIR fault" and thus, men are turned into she-men and outright wussies.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Ozioma49(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
harakiri:

What on earth are you talking about? Missing something how? Finance or $exual finesse? I've seen guys who are good in bed,financially comfortable,good looking (the whole total package) and yet. . .They still got cheated on by their ladies. It's not about "missing something or lacking something". The truth is, women NEVER know what they really want. If they ask for oranges and you give them, they'll say the prefer apples. If you give them apples, they'll say it should have been apple pie. If you bring apple pie, they'll get angry and wonder why you keep giving them all they ask for. The fastest way to end your life is to delude yourself into believing you can please a woman 100%. Even women themselves don't know what they want (the few honest ones amongst them will tell you this point blank).

NB : Get into the real world and quit watching all those Oprah Winfrey shows that are focused on brainwashing men into believing "everything wrong in relationship is THEIR fault" and thus, men are turned into she-men and outright wussies.
gbam women don't really know what they want.they just go with the flow of things
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Pambegua(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

You mean the same way you cheated on me with half the girls on Nairaland? wink
SO U ARE OUR CASE STUDY!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by johnwell(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2012
Useless fuckanizars... they are all materialistics. cheap rats
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by zone77(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2012
9-zeros:

even with the right ones.neva trust a girl,rather be smart

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by zone77(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
antartica: She is suppose to be submissive when she is caught,if she turns aggressive,it means she doesn't give hoot about you,then you better just don't bother knowing why.

A woman is likely to cheat for two things,either for a good Bleep or a good finacial reward.If you are not rewarding her finacially but "fckingly" she might want to retain the good s;ex but cheat for finacial reward and reverse is the case when you are not giving her the Bleep.

Hardly can they find a guy that can give them the two things satisfactorily at the same time.

seconded!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by http(m): 5:39am On Mar 26, 2012
They will never be satisfied, cos they are present being, women if not all are only concern about what they get presently, that is why they will never understand what they want in life. Either single or married, they are thesame. Most are only concern about present situation, they want to have all they could, sacrifice, patience, endurance,steadfastness, is never in their dictionary. That is why i call the "Present Being" most ladies are not bother about what future holds for them.

As to the reason why they get aggressive when caught cheating, they so much believe that any fault from they " men cause it" they trying to justify why they did it either for sexual or financial gain. Give woman money, she will cheat because of romance, give enogh romance, she will cehar for money, give her both, she will cheat because of adventure. Why to you have to trust a being when most of their thinking is control by Hormones.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by skirmish: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2012
I hate to believe the comments here reflect what you guys really think of girls. The low opinion you have for girls here is trully appalling cry!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by harakiri(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2012
skirmish: I hate to believe the comments here reflect what you guys really think of girls. The low opinion you have for girls here is trully appalling cry!!!

The "low opinions" are not far fetched. They emanate from repeatedly occurrences/experiences/observations both in our lives and those of others (Personally, i learn more from the mistakes of others). I am not saying "all" ladies are like that but MOST definitely are. If you have a different opinion, that's great and i respect that and I'll assume you are one of the few lucky ones that's fortunate to have that special woman that's devoid of all the negative traits mentioned earlier (i am yet to see ONE woman that is different though except in movies,cartoons and novels).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by harakiri(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2012
http: They will never be satisfied, cos they are present being, women if not all are only concern about what they get presently, that is why they will never understand what they want in life. Either single or married, they are thesame. Most are only concern about present situation, they want to have all they could, sacrifice, patience, endurance,steadfastness, is never in their dictionary. That is why i call the "Present Being" most ladies are not bother about what future holds for them.

As to the reason why they get aggressive when caught cheating, they so much believe that any fault from they " men cause it" they trying to justify why they did it either for sexual or financial gain. Give woman money, she will cheat because of romance, give enogh romance, she will cehar for money, give her both, she will cheat because of adventure. Why to you have to trust a being when most of their thinking is control by Hormones.

You've said it all.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Fourcade(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2012
harakiri:

Spot on! cool
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by skirmish: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2012
harakiri:

The "low opinions" are not far fetched. They emanate from repeatedly occurrences/experiences/observations both in our lives and those of others (Personally, i learn more from the mistakes of others). I am not saying "all" ladies are like that but MOST definitely are. If you have a different opinion, that's great and i respect that and I'll assume you are one of the few lucky ones that's fortunate to have that special woman that's devoid of all the negative traits mentioned earlier (i am yet to see ONE woman that is different though except in movies,cartoons and novels).

I am a woman, and of course, not biased! When you (i.e. most people here) talk about women in a general derogatory way, it is impolite. It shows lack of respect.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2012
well, guess they are mad at the fact that they have messed up all the trust and dignity they thought they have built.

You need to play bad to know how bad the innocent looking people around you can be.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by ObaMa9ja1: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
They want evrytin to come 2 dem at all cost nd dnt want 2b accused of anytin.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Lobolintin(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
After like 4yrz my guy dated his ex gurl,she cheatd,got caught pant down,... Instead of ma guy to be angry,d gurl was as furious as hell.... GIRLZ... Even me,i was as confusd as storm,...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by kpolli(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
Very true. . . just experienced this now
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by yuzedo: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2012
Henry40: Question: Why Do Local Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating?

Answer: Because local girls are generally aggressive.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pro01:UNDERSTAND THIS: With women, never deem any "good"; no such thing exists. It's only a matter of comparative badness.
"Comparative badness". . . pro01 is a Sage! kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by horny4u(f): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2012

Hahaha.....Is your mum a woman?
Is your daughter gonna be a woman ?

yea ...you got it ! Thats what i meant!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by pleep(m): 5:29am On Jun 27, 2012
Wow, I'm surprised at how informed you guys are. The cheating thing has really gotten out of control, according to some studies up to 15% of children are not the biological offspring of the man who thinks they are the father. And even worse, polls have found that 50% of young women in the united states would be willing to cheat on their partner.

A ton of the chicks that have given me play were involved in relationships, some were even married. I never got sexual with them for moral reasons, but it's quite hard it is to find attractive chicks that are not involved with someone. Almost all of them are, they will have a dude for sex, a dude for money etc.
The only way to stop this is if you guys will stop having sex with girls you know are taken, and also stop tolerating cheating and infedelity.

I always thought this cheating thing was just an American Phenomenon, its very depressing to see that it is bad in Nigeria also.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Sagamite(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2012
FlexTrex: Girls get aggressive when caught cheating cos they aren't supposed to be caught. They figure the whole world knows its guys that do the cheating and it should stay that way. However, girls cheat ALOT. Girls, married women, the works. Some of them have reached the point where they don't even consider what they do to be cheating, plus no one would believe you over them, after all, its guys that cheat. Its just a warped world we live in.

jacobscros: because girls don't like being guilty/wrong at all

harakiri:

http: They will never be satisfied, cos they are present being, women if not all are only concern about what they get presently, that is why they will never understand what they want in life. Either single or married, they are thesame. Most are only concern about present situation, they want to have all they could, sacrifice, patience, endurance,steadfastness, is never in their dictionary. That is why i call the "Present Being" most ladies are not bother about what future holds for them.

The answers to the thread can be found in a combination of these 5 posts.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by chic2pimp(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2012

harakiri:

The Above posters have said it all.
Don't really think I need to add to what has already being said

Unless ofcourse you are a Real Man like this poster below.

9-zeros:

What a dunce!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by Sagamite(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
chic2pimp:
Unless ofcourse you are a Real Man like this poster below.

What a dunce!!!

He is a reetarded dunce!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating? by tzetzefly(m): 8:04am On Jan 12, 2013
harakiri:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.