Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (101067 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2013
Eurolux contact pls
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Preferably....email address
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
rounding up....

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
finishing work in progress
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
segcy.moor:
rounding up....

Bros well done oo.Pls how much did u get those windows for and what sizes are they ?.Good job.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by allibaba47: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
please how much the wardrobe cost thanks

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
pls send to my mail for the cost of the wardrobe
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2013
d whole window cost a million
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
segcy.moor:
d whole window cost a million

Thnx bros,
Sorry I needed to know d sizes and prices individually in other to see if I'll go for it.I like it a lot but my pocket may say no.

Cheers
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
step finishing with marble

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
...finishing work

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
...rounding up
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by NL1960: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
segcy.moor:
step finishing with marble

Please, how does somebody calculate or know the number of tiles to use for staircase. In addition, is it possible to use any type of tile for staircase.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
The tiles for staircase may be calculated by tiler. Yes u may use any tiles for stair depend on ur pocket. However,dis particular step being special one deserve nothing but marble or granite
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by olabukola: 6:00am On Mar 13, 2013
Please oga Moore can some one build a 3 bed bq and a 5 bed duplex on a half plot of land and still have a 2 car parking space.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by NL1960: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2013
segcy.moor:
The tiles for staircase may be calculated by tiler. Yes u may use any tiles for stair depend on ur pocket. However,dis particular step being special one deserve nothing but marble or granite

Thanks for the response but iam yet to engage a tiler. Iam presently buying the tiles after which i will engage a tiler for the job. It was easy for me to calculate the number of tiles for floor and wall but staircase is neither a floor nor a wall. Since you are already using a tiler for this your project, you can find out for me from him.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
@olabukola.....absolutely impossible. may be only duplex will do
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
segcy.moor:
...finishing work

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2013
@NL1960...May be u will send the stair design
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by NL1960: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2013
segcy.moor:
@NL1960...May be u will send the stair design

Thanks. I have sorted out the issue. I was able to get a tile seller who link me with a tiler and he explained the process to me. What he explained tallied with what i was able to read on the internet.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by bugmenot: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
That your suspended staircase is very pretty, the tiles bring out the beauty. Well done!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
bugmenot: That your suspended staircase is very pretty, the tiles bring out the beauty. Well done!
..thanks for appreciting our work
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Behold! d master toilet

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
segcy.moor:
Behold! d master toilet
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
accessories...

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
segcy.moor:
...finishing work
segcy.moor:
...finishing work

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by NL1960: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2013
segcy.moor:
...finishing work

I guess the drilling of hole being done here is to install staircase hand railings. I have also seen some stainless railings here. If it is stainless hand railings that you want to use on this staircase, please can you post the completed work and also post where you got them from and at what price. Thanks in advance.

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
NL1960:

I guess the drilling of hole being done here is to install staircase hand railings. I have also seen some stainless railings here. If it is stainless hand railings that you want to use on this staircase, please can you post the completed work and also post where you got them from and at what price. Thanks in advance.

wait and see!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by NL1960: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
segcy.moor:

wait and see!

Ok. Waiting patiently with itchy eyes. Also do not forget to include where it can be bought from.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
...d madam's place

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
..more

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by egin(m): 4:38am On Mar 24, 2013
segcy.moor:
125k(08020990099)Sanjay by name....that wire get level. their is American which doesnt fade and china but this is an american's product
@ Segcy
Thanks for this info. Sanjay just completed for me this fence wire in Ondo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.