Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls (18005 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by bakila: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2012
Onegai:

The nice girls exist, and they're not in church grin girls are stupid, I've had nice, serious guys on my case and I ran, hmmm.... cry and finally a nice girl is smart, caring, humble, forgiving, friendly, patient, has her craze o, but puts your needs first and is dedicated to seeing you succeed in all you do.

The last paragraph sounds like one's mum of granny. That will led to obsessive posessive wahala. You will just nasa that and move on. Aha no nice girl in nigeria girls only play nice when they want sometime. Even if it is in Boko Haram headquaters they will play nice to a police boyfriend to get it for them. After all the have made him a hero by so doing.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by bakila: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
As-salaam:
thats the truth my sister, so are so lucky u learnt your own lesson in time, in my own case, after everything(which i hate mentioning because it hurts) i was accused of luring him with my money and using jazz on him. Till this moment i still find it difficult to believe he could say those thing with his mouth. Anyway, i've hand everything to GOD and im sure HE will reward everybody accordingly.
Sorry o

But you are not nice, you should have wished him the best for ever and ever no matte what.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
Wow, all this bitterness. grin grin grin
Make una take am easy sha.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Businesstools(m): 4:39am On Mar 26, 2012
I think it's vice-versa.Most girls will go for a woman batterer,indian hemp smoker and drunk instead of a cool headed guy.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by andyprez(m): 4:47am On Mar 26, 2012
@ Poster. D real question is the opposite. Don't wanna sound biased cos I'm a guy but ladies don't appreciate nice guys. Its true cos I've been told by matured ladies, even my sister confirmed it. She told me they prefer d "once a very bad boy type that got repented but do have those tendencies" & its d truth. Girls, please don't let this marriage syndrome gets into your heads. Give us guys the time to do the deciding thing. Men are hunters, we like chasing & taking new steps ourselves & not u ladies forcing it on us directly or indirectly. I think I've said enough.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2012
Onegai: Walai, for the 2nd guy's babe, don't kill me, but there's a guy who likes her and is looking to settle down, and I'm encouraging her to hang out wit him more. She and her bf are having a problem, something really small, both over-reacted. This chick has been trying to apologise for 2 days angry, while her bf is too busy ignoring her messages and calls. So I've invited the guy who has a crush on her over. She needs someone who appreciates her.

Please tell your friend to STOP and I mean STOP calling/texting the guy. IMO, the guy does not value her. Why will a girl keep apologising and the guy keeps ignoring her? Is it not a sign that there is something not right somewhere. If she decides to marry him, he will continue this way and this will affect her self worth and mind rest.

Tell her to see this as a time for keep away from the guy and hang out with the one who has a crush on her. When she totally ignores her so called BF, his senses will come back.

Please tell her, never and I mean never to settle with a guy who does not respect and value her. Life is too short to disturb oneself for a man.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2012
agb2011: cry cry embarassed the truth is, Nigerian men don't respect women...and its sad..., and lame..., and wicked..., and annoying..., and horrible..., and... everything bad

You are so what right but not all Nigerian men are like that oh. IMO, any men who decides to follow culture hook, line and sinker would never and I say it again never value, respect and treat a women nicely. The Nigerian culture(including all tribes here) does not value and respect women. Women are seen as second class citizens.

Like I read in a blog, a white man treats his pet far better than the way a 'TYPICAL' Nigerian man treats his wife.

Some men are nice and caring but when they come across the wrong type of women who messed them up big time they stop being that. Do you still expect such men to continue being nice? Except maybe he is the never give up type.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2012
Dipwater: I hate to generalise. Most girls and guys are very dumb wen it come to relationship. They go out with u cuz of wat they want ,its all about their wants which is selfishness and wickedness. girls want. U to buy dem the latest BB ,guys too wants to use girls 4 curing. Relationship is 4 the matured minds. U shuldn't date a guy or a girl bcuz of ur wants .most of the guys or girls we refer to as bad are just not well informed or are greedy and selfish. B4 I was a badass but I ave worked on those xter and I have changed. It wus wen I dated a togolese dat I understood the tru meaning of luv. The problem with naija has to do with silly mentality and stupid barbaric backward culture.

Monsieur, merci beaucoup. Thank you for your comment. If you have friends/relatives who still have this 'barbaric backward culture' mentality, please enlighten them.

IMO, when a man and a woman decide to be in a relationship, it should be what can i do to make this person's life better and meaningful and not what can I get from this person. Relationship is for the matured and not babes.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2012
jobfront: Today i woke up feeling tired not to go to church, but finally, God inspired me & i went & it was awesome, i worship at RCCG a.k.a. Redeem, and the man of God that preached today seemed like he was sent to speak to me personally because all he said- fornication, using & dumping girls, immoral lifestyle and encouraging others not to be righteous, was all that i do. though i wasn't born this way, i was raised by a disciplinary father and a loving mother, who provided all my needs and showered me with love, but life experiences with the opposite sex began to turn me into a bad guy with no conscience for girls. in fact i was headed towards going as far as breaking hearts of at least 20 different girls by the end of this year. I loved guys that maltreat girls; if you cheat on your wife, u are my best friend, if you use & dump girls, u are my paddy and i don't mind giving u money to achieve any evil (besides physical killing) against girls. i just hated girls and had already cancelled marriage in my dictionary cos i was determined to adopt or born on contract. but this morning at RCCG amazing grace parish, God touched me amazingly, i am now a new person, so please ignore all my threads and posts against Nigerian girls. i Am sorry pls, forgive me Lord, i am sorry if i hurt any of u or destroyed your faith in God or in human, forgive me & forget. join me in prayers so i can stand and not fall again. to the ladies, try & be nice to men, try & ask God to help u become a good friend, daughter, sister, fiancee, wife and mother, God can do all things, i am now a witness. don't always put money & material things first in all u do, especially in your relationships. if u love a guy with your heart, go after him irrespective of his financial or social status, and join him in prayers and encourage him, he will surely make it and will forever value and respect/ treat you like a queen, than when you just come when he is already made. pls forgive my frequent bashing on Nigerian females, even if any wronged me, i have forgiven you all from the bottom of my heart and pls do find it in your own heart to forgive me too & forget. i want to live a new happy life, even with or without a woman. Now i see that having money is not all it takes to be happy in life, but having Jesus Christ, the giver of peace and joy, now i feel inner peace, good afternoon friends and God bless you all. Please moderators help me put this on the front page. Thank you & God bless you all & God bless NL! Pls find time and read these Bible verse: 2Timothy 3:1-4. Isaiah 53:5

Mr Jobfront, are you for real? If it is, then congrats. Change of mind and attitude is the ingredient for a meaningful life in your case. Takia
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by coderXO(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2012
Laila Ikeji:

The answer is simple dear:

'cos their vision is as short as their third legs are!!

Used to hav ds normal young guy I dated. I gave evrything for him, was ready to stand by him tru thick n thin.

only for him to cheat on me.

av sooo moved on though and nw he wants me bac.

bt nahhhh, am much more high up now.

we usually don't appreciate what we have until it's gone.

applies to both guys and gals.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
what a joke, any nice girl out there?
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2012
using nigerian dictionary wen dem say good girl dem mean say those girls wey dey sleep inside church 24/7.i no want all those church church girls becoz na dem even get more wahala
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by olajide8(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
Laila Ikeji:

Used to hav ds normal young guy I dated. I gave evrything for him, was ready to stand by him tru thick n thin.

Sounds so much like someone I know, do I know you? well sometimes some people make mistakes or we infer, because we believe, the person would cheat I had to hid under the table when my Ex caught me and another girl in a room thou I must confess she had warned me that she didn't want to see me around the babe, but u know some of these girls they just keep hunting you, the funnest thing is I did not even have an affair with this babe, but how would I explain my EX and under what topic would I put me and another girl in a room behind closed doors mehn, Naa so katakata burst I guess this is supposed to be under the silliest things you have done or is it true confession section
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by olajide8(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
Laila Ikeji:

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by 9lifes(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2012
Both genders are guilty.i dey find nice girl,they are hard to find i swear.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
The relationship is apparently over. Someone started playing blocked no tricks on the guy and he suspected his babe (wasn't her), guess he was never really into her, because he's broken off all contact, didn't even bother telling her they were breaking up, just stopped calling. Poor thing was in love with him, she keeps crying and praying for him and asking God to bless his useless bottom even if they're not together. Men truly do not want girls who love them. Poor thing, she's heartbroken. That goat better not come back to her, as I will personally burn his cable. Let him go and meet the real naija gurls out there that showed 190 and all these dudes pepper!!

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
9lifes: Both genders are guilty.i dey find nice girl,they are hard to find i swear.

Send your details, if you match with my babe, I hook una up. Me, I no wan dis girl to waste, I like am too much, she's not perfect, but when a woman says "Onegai, I've seen I was at fault, I want to ask God to work on me, all I need is for my bf to be there while He's working." I gats join am cry!! This girl must wed this year! Am tired of seeing pretenders catch hubby
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by shadshadyz: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
nigerian girls are nice, maybe not all but most of us are nice
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by shadshadyz: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
yes
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Please tell your friend to STOP and I mean STOP calling/texting the guy. IMO, the guy does not value her. Why will a girl keep apologising and the guy keeps ignoring her? Is it not a sign that there is something not right somewhere. If she decides to marry him, he will continue this way and this will affect her self worth and mind rest.

Tell her to see this as a time for keep away from the guy and hang out with the one who has a crush on her. When she totally ignores her so called BF, his senses will come back.

Please tell her, never and I mean never to settle with a guy who does not respect and value her. Life is too short to disturb oneself for a man.

She ignored for a few days, then send a polite, "hope your day was good, goodnight", he replied with a smiley. So she's moving on. He doesn't really like her, he probably feels she was too easy to love him, so of course he shall find one chick out there who will give him hard time small, not invest in him and in his mind he will declare "this is love". Because when you're used to eating burnt soup, and you finally taste good cooking, it runs your stomach.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Gladmama(f): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
The girl should dump him, he's no good, having that behaviour even b/4 marriage, such don't last, I'll dump him like giga and wait for someone that will appreciate me.These types will eventually cause short lives.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2012
Businesstools: I think it's vice-versa.Most girls will go for a woman batterer,indian hemp smoker and drunk instead of a cool headed guy.
I tell you, eni lori o ni fila. When they're maltreated they cry foul, I wonder what they expect from bad boys?!?
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2012
Any update? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2012
---
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by meforkene(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2012
[quote author=Laila Ikeji]

[/quote

Really shocking u can say such a thing..wow..ur not in good mood I think.this your post is very myopic..I don't knw why we always generalise..A guy cheats on YOU then the entire GUYS in this world take blame for it..lemme ask u.do you like n respect nice guys?..they r boring
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by meforkene(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2012
Simple thing these days is that we know too much....our parents(before later 80s)knew little n were not bothered...ignorance is bliss
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Assalaam(f): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
bakila:
Sorry o,

But you are not nice, you should have wished him the best for ever and ever no matte what.
ok ooooo, so if i want to be nice shld i wish myself bad. Im not wishing anybody bad, i just want GOD to reward us all and that one is sure because its GOD promise.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2012
Btw, we are 99 percent sure there's another girl. I've seen the messages they exchanged, my girl was offering apologies and saying "I love you" to the end, he was like "let's just calm down" or making accusations. She didn't cheat, or do anything crazy. He just said she was being over-emotional (after ignoring her for days and she reacts) and he can't cope with that and she's difficult (after he made a plan to meet her somewhere, forgot to tell her he couldn't make it and then when she said she was already there waiting, got pissed). Every guy we've asked is sure there's another chick, or he's insane. They've told her to work on herself and that give the goat 3 months, he'll be back begging. She's determined to move on and give no second chances.
Men certainly do not like nice girls.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Mirinda2: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
Being nice to guys, dat one is not in my dictionary. Me ke
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Wislet(f): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
Rooneyboy: Nigerian girls are wicked bunch of bit.ches . If u are tired of life all u need do is to just get married to one of them .
u described the female members of ur family?
Dat's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Wislet(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
shymmex: Nice girls died a long time ago; all these chics alive now are opportunists, they all fall in love for reasons to them, and they will be gone when the smoke clears.

Guys, when a girl suddenly falls in love with for no damn reason, and she's screaming 'marriage' - please, run as fast as you can. Chics can NEVER be trusted; if you believe her bs love and reciprocate that bs; you're on your own because she's gonna mess your life up.

There are two rules to the game:

- NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL.
- NEVER TRUST GIRLS; GIRLS ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS SINCE LUCIFER.

I let my guard down once; got emotional and fell in love with this girl that's always telling me how much she loves me and how she would do anything for me. It was so crazy that if I tell his girl to jump, she would. She was everything you would describe as a "nice girl" - but two years down the line, when I finally decided to give her a chance, and reciprocate the love - then, she showed her true colours. Damn, she turned me into a stalker and almost messed my life up.

Phuck bytches for real, I'll never believe that love shyte. I prefer a girl that tolerates me; gives me the chance to do whatever the phuck I wanna do; and don't expect too much from me than that love bs.
u have allowed rejection and hurt take over your heart.
Take time to find yourself again.
Do it for YOU, cos at the end of the day, that hate could swallow u up.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Wislet(f): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
agb2011: cry cry embarassed the truth is, Nigerian men don't respect women...and its sad..., and lame..., and wicked..., and annoying..., and horrible..., and... everything bad
tell them.
And when the result of their hating backfires, they scream from the rooftops.
Are you YOURSELF good?
What u sow, that is what you will reap.
Are u not a deceiver, cheat, liar, player, double-crosser, devious fellow?
If u have never broken any girl's heart, in truth, say that to the heavens...if u dare.
Rather it will be the most wicked of the lot you will hear screaming their cords off.
Well brought up boys don't insult women. I think we can see them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / Scandal In Enugu State As Governor Impregnates Wife's Younger Sister! / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.