Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls (17999 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
Evangelist Wislet, we have seen you o. Keep up the good work.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by otokx(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
interesting
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by merge(f): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
Nigerian guys only care for himself and only himself. When he is young (16), he sleep around until mid 30s. 100+ women Then go to marry a 21 year old and judge the women he slept with. At the end, he will cheat on his wife. They are generally selfish bastards. They call this "culture." They use culture just to get away with many things.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by drnonny: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
whack
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by pleep(m): 5:18am On Aug 04, 2012
So generally men & women hate each other.... and what is the cause of this?

WOMEN! grin
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by frederal(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2012
Most girls are just beggars; and are in relationships as parasites. When d guy gets tired of such liabibity, she cries, u use and dumb me. But who won't?

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by brut(f): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2012
Most of the guys who insult and call girls illnames like bitches et al are not well trained, 80% of them had/ve no respect for womanhood not even their mothers.Most of those girls u call bitches have probably suffered from ur fellow men after being 'miss nice' to him in d past so dnt come here saying rubbish.Don't judge ple until u ve worked in their shoes and as for the ones saying they won't get married,don't even bother to.Keep wasting ur lives.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by pleep(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
^oh shut up, women started it.

It doesn't matter what happened in the past, if you act like a bitch you won't be respected. I dont know why that surprises you guys.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Onegai(f): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
I think people don't know what's good for them. My older sister told me this: the day you realise, accept and learn from your mistakes, is the day almost everything in your life improves. It is no-one's fault and no-one deserves to be treated badly based on past problems they had nothing to do with.

If you meet a girl/guy who treats you right, abeg, don't be disgusted, find out whether the behavior is real (beacuse now I see a lot of people faking it and them after marriage, wow, ugly reality appears. It's why I no longer recommend the 6-months meet and marry and no sex, your eyes tend to be a bit clearer) and cherish it.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by AdeniyiA(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
it depends on the definition u give to being 'nice'. some ladies are sooo 'nice' wt their 'thing' that after a guy has seen,tasted n explore all d explorables,he seeks new place to perch, abi variety is d spice of life they say,so if u want 2 b 'nice', u b appetizer b dt o. some ladies are too 'nice' by falling too cheapishly n ...
d truth is guys kno real wife material not some 'nice-material'
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by merge(f): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
it depends on the definition u give to being 'nice'. some ladies are sooo 'nice' wt their 'thing' that after a guy has seen,tasted n explore all d explorables,he seeks new place to perch, abi variety is d spice of life they say,so if u want 2 b 'nice', u b appetizer b dt o. some ladies are too 'nice' by falling too cheapishly n ...
d truth is guys kno real wife material not some 'nice-material'

Just admit that most Nigerian guys goal is to sleep with 100+ women before they marry. Its has nothing to do with women behavior. If most Nigerian guy found a good women at age 22, he will avoid her like a plaque and sleep around with the slutty women. Until he reach mid 30s, he will settle for what he can get and mostly not a good women. Good women are hard to find. If you take a look at most of their past, they had the chance to get with a good women. You will found out many did not pay them any attention.

Guys will found ways to blame women for their hoeish behavior. Just admit that is what you want. Men are equally cheap when they sleep around. Don't matter if society gives men a pass for this behavior. Its disgusting to me. Hope not to have a hoeish man around me.

However, in regards to women being "too nice." Have you ever thought she may have just loved the guy and the guy was dishonest. Its funny when guys thinks its ok to break so many women hearts and wonder why good women are scarce. You guys are making them scarce with your hoeish ways.You hoeish men complain when women play hard to get. The women that don't give it up marry in their late 20s or many go along and give it up. Many women are getting married this way. On the other hand, many women are being dumped and labeled as hoes. Many women start off as good women but end up bad. Guys are so stupid. Its not a game. You are destroying another man "potential wife." Keep breaking women hearts until there no good women around for you to marry and build a family with. When you end in a not so good marriage, then you complain. Most likely you broke alot of hearts so you got what you deserve. As you continue to treat women disrespectfully, there will be no decent women to marry around you. Don't complain when there are no longer decent women when you contributed to the problem. Any society is as good as how the men treat their women. Who will you marry when there no longer good ones around? An animal. When you really look into it, most men don't deserve good women. Many Nigerian men think they are entitled to good ones because they are men. Funny you men sit your ugly disgusting hoeish self and fold your hand to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by AdeniyiA(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
@merge dey vex o, pls help beg her o biko, seriously ar u talking from experience?
personally i believe it takes two to tango,i think both ladies n guys want it, so are both guilty.
some ladies lack self control such that they melt in d presence of a sweet talkin guy, in d end they are d worst hit n complain of heartbreak.
d problem stemmed from societal loss of values and lack of fear of God.
show me a girl who thinks she can use s.ex to pin a guy down n ¡ wil show one who is unprincipled n lacks moral...
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by merge(f): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
@merge dey vex o, pls help beg her o biko, seriously ar u talking from experience?
personally i believe it takes two to tango,i think both ladies n guys want it, so are both guilty.
some ladies lack self control such that they melt in d presence of a sweet talkin guy, in d end they are d worst hit n complain of heartbreak.
d problem stemmed from societal loss of values and lack of fear of God.
show me a girl who thinks she can use s.ex to pin a guy down n ¡ wil show one who is unprincipled n lacks moral...

I summarized what is going on. I fall in the category of women that have self-control. Nowadays these type of women marry mid to late 20s. Nigerian men complain but I bet many ran into good women. They were trying to turn her in a hoe like them. However, its fine. Right now, I see marriage as a business. As I work on achieving my goals, I expect the same from a man. If you have nothing to bring to the table, then move the f-uck away. No starting from scratch bull. They don't deserve that. Nowadays, the quality of men are very low anyways.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by olajide8(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
Rubbish talk as usual woe unto man - woman
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2012
shymmex: Nice girls died a long time ago; all these chics alive now are opportunists, they all fall in love for reasons to them, and they will be gone when the smoke clears.

Guys, when I da girl suddenly falls in love with for no damn reason, and she's screaming 'marriage' - please, run as fast as you can. Chics can NEVER be trusted; if you believe her bs love and reciprocate that bs; you're on your own because she's gonna mess your life up.

There are two rules to the game:

- NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL.
- NEVER TRUST GIRLS; GIRLS ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS SINCE LUCIFER.

I let my guard down once; got emotional and fell in love with this girl that's always telling me how much she loves me and how she would do anything for me. It was so crazy that if I tell his girl to jump, she would. She was everything you would describe as a "nice girl" - but two years down the line, when I finally decided to give her a chance, and reciprocate the love - then, she showed her true colours. Damn, she turned me into a stalker and almost messed my life up.

Phuck bytches for real, I'll never believe that love shyte. I prefer a girl that tolerates me; gives me the chance to do whatever the phuck I wanna do; and don't expect too much from me than that love bs.
I hope u see where you went wrong, cuz u tellin everyone to not fall in love, when its obviously clear that she spit the same foolishness to you, you did to her....women are not dogs, where you tell them what to do when you want it how you want it. We have feelings too....i would of did the same shit to your ass too, remember WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, and u got a dose of your own medicine.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2012
Onegai: A lot of guys I know swear up and down that they're looking for nice girls. Yet she comes around and they don't like her, or she is too young, or one thing, or another weird excuse. I have 2 male friends, both dating what I would define as marriage-material sort of girls, both girls physically stunning and smart to boot. Well, One friend broke up with his chick. Granted, he was young, but what was his reason? "She wanted to marry me, and I didn't know why she just wanted to marry me. When I have nothing". HUH?? Now, a few years later, he's meeting girls who, once they realise he's poor and without a car, suddenly realise he's quite short, gosh how busy they are to meet him and how he's a "great friend" and no more. His ex, meanwhile, loved him short and car-less. The other, same thing. He's too busy suspecting his sweet new babe of trying to settle down with him. I've advised him to study her, but he keeps seeing imaginary stuff (he's stopped eating at her house because he's worried she will jaz him, meanwhile babe is upset her man no wan chop her soup. And she dey pray for him, helped him with a contract at her office, bought him a small val's day gift out of her small salary when he got her nothing and decided to sleep with him because he insisted, though she's been celibate for YEARS). Meanwhile, my mugu is seeing all her flaws magnified and can't wait to get rid of her. Funny thing: they have mutual friends, who can tell him all her exes would KILL to get back with her, she's so nice.
Guys, why do you not like good things?

I ask myself that all the time, im a nice girl and i seem to always get the short end of the stick all the time......ive noticed that guys are more into women that dog them out, and show them more attention when they are treated like sh1t. The women that respect them are always taken advantage of or are said to show " too much love".....

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2012
ivorybabe88:

I ask myself that all the time, im a nice girl and i seem to always get the short end of the stick all the time......ive noticed that guys are more into women that dog them out, and show them more attention when they are treated like sh1t. The women that respect them are always taken advantage of or are said to show " too much love".....

girl, you said you go after "bad boys" so why do you ask yourself this kind of questions? it's obvious why it happens to you that way. if you figure out how to appreciate good people you will not have to suffer no more and you will be appreciated in return. wink
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2012
carefreewannabe:

girl, you said you go after "bad boys" so why do you ask yourself this kind of questions? it's obvious why it happens to you that way. if you figure out how to appreciate good people you will not have to suffer no more and you will be appreciated in return. wink
for your info, i dont date bad boys my friend, honestly i tried a bad boy and it wasnt for me... I know how to appreciate a good guy, but you need to understand that guys no matter good or bad, when a female shows that she cares too much they use that to their advantage, so mayb i need to b more bitchy, cuz guys respect those çore i see.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Youngpo413: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2014
merge:

Just admit that most Nigerian guys goal is to sleep with 100+ women before they marry. Its has nothing to do with women behavior. If most Nigerian guy found a good women at age 22, he will avoid her like a plaque and sleep around with the slutty women. Until he reach mid 30s, he will settle for what he can get and mostly not a good women. Good women are hard to find. If you take a look at most of their past, they had the chance to get with a good women. You will found out many did not pay them any attention.

Guys will found ways to blame women for their hoeish behavior. Just admit that is what you want. Men are equally cheap when they sleep around. Don't matter if society gives men a pass for this behavior. Its disgusting to me. Hope not to have a hoeish man around me.

However, in regards to women being "too nice." Have you ever thought she may have just loved the guy and the guy was dishonest. Its funny when guys thinks its ok to break so many women hearts and wonder why good women are scarce. You guys are making them scarce with your hoeish ways.You hoeish men complain when women play hard to get. The women that don't give it up marry in their late 20s or many go along and give it up. Many women are getting married this way. On the other hand, many women are being dumped and labeled as hoes. Many women start off as good women but end up bad. Guys are so stupid. Its not a game. You are destroying another man "potential wife." Keep breaking women hearts until there no good women around for you to marry and build a family with. When you end in a not so good marriage, then you complain. Most likely you broke alot of hearts so you got what you deserve. As you continue to treat women disrespectfully, there will be no decent women to marry around you. Don't complain when there are no longer decent women when you contributed to the problem. Any society is as good as how the men treat their women. Who will you marry when there no longer good ones around? An animal. When you really look into it, most men don't deserve good women. Many Nigerian men think they are entitled to good ones because they are men. Funny you men sit your ugly disgusting hoeish self and fold your hand to judge.

it seems that you had really suffered in the hands of "bad boys" take heart cos na so e dey happen..
I hope you are wiser now!
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Confession14(f): 2:52am On Sep 24, 2014
dipo1: Lemme try to answer this as honestly as I can.
I think its a matter of guys getting tired and bored after seeing it all with the lady. In our hearts we know exactly how nice our gals are and don't need people telling us but after so much sex, we guys want something new and come up with so lame excuses. Ladies when in love give so much that the guys feels in total control and more often than not misuses this control. Except the guy is ready to get married, there is a tendency of wanting to conquer new ground as a relationship grows.
My cents
if i knew ur add...i wud post u a crown....thanks for the honesty...my friends and family always pity me for being so nice and trusting...it made me so gullible to heartbreaks and i was wondering why...now at least i see reasons...i will plead with china to start producing fakeguy-nicegirl detector machine....hope it doesnt use nepa anyway
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Confession14(f): 3:03am On Sep 24, 2014
ferhyntorlah:

Please tell your friend to STOP and I mean STOP calling/texting the guy. IMO, the guy does not value her. Why will a girl keep apologising and the guy keeps ignoring her? Is it not a sign that there is something not right somewhere. If she decides to marry him, he will continue this way and this will affect her self worth and mind rest.

Tell her to see this as a time for keep away from the guy and hang out with the one who has a crush on her. When she totally ignores her so called BF, his senses will come back.

Please tell her, never and I mean never to settle with a guy who does not respect and value her. Life is too short to disturb oneself for a man.
i have been there too...got over it when i made this my screensaver and i read it everyday

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by adeolajola(m): 3:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Are u including your sister as well.my frend wake up,not all girls are lyk what u think.some are reserved and well respectable.though many might be frustrating but nt all certainly cos my girl is da bomb

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Toeyean1507(f): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Rooneyboy: Nigerian girls are wicked bunch of bit.ches . If u are tired of life all u need do is to just get married to one of them .
. I won't blame u for dis assertion,bro cos I knw a lady must have caused it. I'm sure u knw individuals' got different personalities. One lady might be responsible for one's downfall,another might be an angel in disguise. Same goes for guys. I feel a book shouldn't be judged by its rough or smooth front page. Flip tru and u'll be surprised dat a basket though with many holes can actually hold waters.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Marverick(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Its a common psycholological fact dat humans place littlle value on tins dey can get easily and greater value on tins dey tink dey can't hv,same goes 4 the ladies who place little value on nice guys and tk dem 4 granted and instead pursues d so called bad boys(alpha males) who dosnt mk much attempts to impress d lady,dosnt pursue her relentlessly and instead mk d lady prove herself to him rather den d other way round.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Youngpo413: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Toeyean1507: . I won't blame u for dis assertion,bro cos I knw a lady must have caused it. I'm sure u knw individuals' got different personalities. One lady might be responsible for one's downfall,another might be an angel in disguise. Same goes for guys. I feel a book shouldn't be judged by its rough or smooth front page. Flip tru and u'll be surprised dat a basket though with many holes can actually hold waters.

EXCELLENT!
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by victree007(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
you can't judge guys in general because of a single act... There are good and bad in both sexes and not guys alone. For instance my ex girlfriend was wild and was always carried away by luxurious things, treated me like shiiiiiiiit at times though we both loved each other for over four years. Am saying this because despite all she did to me it will be unfair for me to describe all girls as wicked and stone-hearted by a single act of wickedness. So my dear if someone treated you badly in the past it doesn't mean the next guy will. Its all part of the process of maturity...
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Toeyean1507(f): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Youngpo413:

EXCELLENT!
smiley
Youngpo413:

EXCELLENT!

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by dskenky(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nice post OP

I honestly believe that a lot of factors are responsible. It could be religious, ethnic etc...list could be endless sef. By and large, i do know that a good number of naija guys within the supposedly marriageable age bracket dont properly utilise their sense of perception.
A lot of guys just DONT recognise @nice@ girls when they see and meet one.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Anwasia(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
I think it is also the same reason why girls take good guys for granted.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Anwasia(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
It it also the same reason why girls take good guys for granted.

Whatever a girl do to a man, eight girls will receive the same treatment from other men.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by mooremedia: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
dipo1:
Lemme try to answer this as honestly as I can.
I think its a matter of guys getting tired and bored after seeing it all with the lady. In our hearts we know exactly how nice our gals are and don't need people telling us but after so much sex, we guys want something new and come up with so lame excuses. Ladies when in love give so much that the guys feels in total control and more often than not misuses this control. Except the guy is ready to get married, theay re is a tendency of wanting to conquer new ground as a relationship grows.
My cents

Wooow, you just said it all.I pray to marry the woman of my dreams without having sex with her.
I know it will be hard sha,but God help me.
Re: Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls by Jeolight: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=Rooneyboy post=10455575]Nigerian girls are wicked bunch of bit.ches . If u are tired of life all u need do is to just get married to one of them .[/quote

which other girls in this world are not wicked and bunch of bitches? maybe you will get married to yourself someday ( if you are not gay). stop being hateful it causes hypertension!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Describe Your First Kiss / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . / Combining Tramadol And Viagra For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.