Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

When Love Gets Cold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Love Gets Cold (2123 Views)

What To Do When LOVE Gets So Cold.....a Must Read!!! / When Love Dies, What Next? / When 'love' Makes You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Love Gets Cold by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2012
I was left worrying. My girl said blatantly. I dont love you. I have tried to love you again but i cant.

We started out good. She'd confessed to loving me several times.

What can i do to re-ignite her love for me.

She is a 24 yrs old Virgin and we've dated for four years.

I need advice
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Excelboi(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2012
If your love gets cold, why don't you try boiling it.....

1 Like

Re: When Love Gets Cold by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2012
Dated for four years and she ios still a virgin. What you guys been doing all these while? angry angry angry angry Maybe thats why the loved got cold.
Re: When Love Gets Cold by BodyKiss(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2012
Four years no sex and you're asking for advice. For me, the obvious reason is because she's having hot love with somebody else. Keep acting cold.
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Adaeze003(f): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
Why don't you ask her what you can do to make things work? She know's what she wants it might not be about the s₹x.
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 26, 2012
@OP
there is a lot that you have to ask yourself:
- did she really love you all these yrs or were you just a mean to an end?
- have you upgraded your r/ship or did you do the same shiit over and over again?
- what plans you guys had in place for one another?
- do you really want to be with someone who obviously doesnt care for you any longer? kinda desperate dont you think?
Re: When Love Gets Cold by GboyegaD(m): 3:08am On Mar 26, 2012
Try to do those things you usually do that made her fall in love for you in the 1st place perhaps that will reawaken the love and endear her to you more.
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2012
U guys dated for four years and the love got cold, it was bound to happen i think u shld just move on with ur life their is a lady for u out their who is going to luv u no matter the condition
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2012
she is having a change of heart for some weird reason. Why not find that out?
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Killz3(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2012
Vikin: Dated for four years and she ios still a virgin. What you guys been doing all these while? angry angry angry angry Maybe thats why the loved got cold.
Smh @ Love = Sex
No Sex = No Love
Love Got Cold = There was no sex!

How about love that went colder than Job's turkey even with all the hot steamy sex?. . .

Sex is fccking overrated. . .

Op, if she uttered those words with her own mouth and in your presence, suck it up and move on. You have nothing to lose. The worst mistake you'll ever make right now is to think you,ll never find anyone like her. But guess what, you'll find someone better than her. Don't act too clingy as if you cannot live without her. If you dated a lady for four years without sex, that is one mighty proof that you really love her, and not because she gives you sex. Guys like you are one in a million, so forget whatever "jackshitculated" comment or comments anyone makes about your sex[i]u[/i]al status. When you really value a lady, you value her for who she is, and not what she gives to you. It's a quadruplicated pity, that even ladies think that a guy having sex with them proves his love for her. . . Bullshit in 3D high Definition! Why rush into sex when you had plans of spending the rest of your life with her, having sex with her till infinity? What's tha fccking rush? Why rush into opening a gift you know is yours? I tire for some kain yanings, i swearigawd.

Now, listen up and listen good. IT'S HER LOSS! Ok? You have a good heart, but most times people tend to see patience as weakness. Whatever flimsy reasons she might have given for her love going cold, let it be. Don't bother chasing her, or making her see reasons. The more you beg her to come back, the more pathetic you become to her as she would realize by your actions, that she has the remote control to your emotions, and she'll decide to push your buttons whenever she pleases. Don't give her the chance.

If the love is going to be re-Ignited, she has to do the re-ignition, but don't you ever base your hope on that. Channel your energy into fruitful things and don't use that energy to chase someone that OBVIOUSLY doesn't give a sh[i]i[/i]t about you, or about how you feel or about the emotional quagmire she has put you in, by declaring a 4 year old love colder than ice fish! Stay off relationships for a few months, be a better man. And then resume your search for the one. Another truth of the matter is that, guys with good hearts attract. . . Brb
Re: When Love Gets Cold by coderXO(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2012
Killz:

true talk!

OP , try your best to move on.
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Adaeze003(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2012
~Killz~:

Smh @ Love = Sex
No Sex = No Love

How about love that went colder than Job's turkey even with all the hot steamy sex?. . .

Op, if she uttered those words with her own mouth and in your presence, suck it up and move on. You have nothing to lose. The worst mistake you'll ever make right now is to think you,ll never find anyone like her. But guess what, you'll find someone better than her. Don't act too clingy as if you cannot live without her. If you dated a lady for four years without sex, that is one mighty proof that you really love her, and not because she gives you sex. Guys like you are one in a million, so forget whatever "jackshitculated" comment or comments anyone makes about your sex[i]u[/i]al status. When you really value a lady, you value her for who she is, and not what she gives to you. It's a quadruplicated pity, that even ladies think that a guy having sex with them proves his love for her. . . Bullshit in 3D high Definition! Why rush into sex when you had plans of spending the rest of your life with her, having sex with her till infinity? What's tha fccking rush? Why rush into opening a gift you know is yours? I tire for some kain yanings, i swearigawd.

Now, listen up and listen good. IT'S HER LOSS! Ok? You have a good heart, but most times people tend to see patience as weakness. Whatever flimsy reasons she might have given for her love going cold, let it be. Don't bother chasing her, or making her see reasons. The more you beg her to come back, the more pathetic you become to her as she would realize by your actions, that she has the remote control to your emotions, and she'll decide to push your buttons whenever she pleases. Don't give her the chance.

If the love is going to be re-Ignited, she has to do the re-ignition, but don't you ever base your hope on that. Channel your energy into fruitful things and don't use that energy to chase someone that OBVIOUSLY doesn't give a sh[i]i[/i]t about you, or about how you feel or about the emotional quagmire she has put you in, by declaring a 4 year old love colder than ice fish! Stay off relationships for a few months, be a better man. And then resume your search for the one. Another truth of the matter is that, guys with good hearts attract. . . Brb

That's my BM.. Just don't know why people think love=s₹x.
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Killz3(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
Adaeze003:

That's my BM.. Just don't know why people think love=s₹x.
Beats me too. . . How are you BM? cheesy
Re: When Love Gets Cold by pato405(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
~Killz~:

Smh @ Love = Sex
No Sex = No Love

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

spot on!
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
@killz.

Love ya. Best advice...money can't buy
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thanks 2 all

@killz.

Love ya. Best advice...money can't buy
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Tinkin: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
all hail MIGHTY KILLS!big upps man.uv said it all.3D high definition!!! ;Dall hail MIGHTY KILLS!big upps man.uv said it all.3D high definition!!!
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2012
Let her go, and you should be happy she told you. You are a lucky person to have control over that thing btw ur legs. A person like you can live without any woman. Spreading legs is not love and not spreading is not love either. Sampling is not love and not sampling might not be love either.
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Talking(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2012
enof said, especially from mr killz. Let it go and move on. okbye...next!
Re: When Love Gets Cold by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2012
thanks all. Your advice did me a lot of good. Will feedback soon.

(1) (Reply)

Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? / 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You / If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.