Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

8words's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8words's Profile / 8words's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: A Special Valentine Party For Nairalanders . . . : From Mr And Mrs D-sense. by 8words(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
any food for me?
Romance / Re: My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party by 8words(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2010
guy you are broke
another guy has pay the bills, so no need to invite you.
Culture / Re: I Don't Feel Nigerian by 8words(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
ishit4body:

Francis

Can you see? They want you to prove yourself. To who? Who are they? Are they the only one on NL that you have to prove yourself and your story to? If anyone find it hard or difficult to believe your story, why do you have to go to any other extent to prove it to them? Why? If they dont believe you, how does that concern you, it is their problem, ok? Dont go to any length to prove anything my bros, if anyone thinks you are here to show off as a british, then good for him or her- Which sane human beng will come to a forum to show off being british? It is only people who feel inferior that sees only such in your post- when I read it, i felt nothing like that, but because they feel inferior they want to put you down and tell you that you are showing off as a british - now you know who to ignore.

Bia nne are u are married or one of the SSS holder? coz the way u reply this thread get k leg, well shaa i will u the best
Culture / Re: I Don't Feel Nigerian by 8words(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2010
fstranger:

Why is Francis ignoring Ishi4body? Oh yeah, Ishit4body is going craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!

Gbam
Culture / Re: What Part Of Igboland Are You From. by 8words(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2010
Mortiple:

I represent Eziama-Obiato, Mbaitoli LGA, Imo State, the ONLY town wherein a palm-tree has three branches. cheesy (The town has 3 villages that is why we are called Obi-ato meaning three hamlets/villages and NOT three mind/heart, as some people erroneously think).

For many that are familiar with Onitsha-Owerri Road, it is the community that habours the popular Ukwuorji Bus Stop after Njaba-River Bridge. Interestingly, the 'little' community shares common boundaries with four local govt in Imo State - Akabo-Ejemekwuru in Uguta LGA, Awo-omamma in Oru LGA, Umuaka (Njaba LGA) and other Mbaitoli towns viz Afara and Umunoha.

It is important to note that Eziama-Obiato has no ancestral link with any other town, village or kindred that go by that name 'Eziama' in Igboland.

Nwanna, ke kwanu? Amaocha, Ubaha, Akata, Umuahianmi , ?

IGBO KWENU!!!

adi m nma, ma gi kwanu?
a bu m onye Amaocha.
what part of Eziama-obiato are u from? i know nkwo Eziama very well
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Equitorial Guinea (AWC 2010 Final) Ended 4-2 by 8words(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2010
scores pls
Sports / Re: Jose Mourinho : The Best Football Coach In The World by 8words(m): 2:27am On Apr 29, 2010
That Valdes is a good loser.He need to update his brain
Sports / Re: Superssport United Vs Heartland Another Rsa/naija Battle by 8words(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2010
any scores coz that is my club.

Up Heartlanf fc
Sports / Re: Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? by 8words(m): 1:57am On Apr 15, 2010
why should u compare Ronaldinho and messi, without xavi tell messi to play he
will play nonsense. i prefer xavi than messi.

1 Like

Culture / Re: The Superstition Of The Osu Cast System In Igbo Land by 8words(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2010
Travelista:

I have never heard of Eziama being an outcast village; do you mean that certain people are called outcasts because that I've heard. But the entire village? That's a surprise.
Eziama is in Orodo

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I M An Igbo Girl, I Need A Good Guy For Long Term Relationship by 8words(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2010
chei this girl need to go back to village.

see Ngbeke way dey post the picture of Amaka so dey girl will think say we don Nyakwa.
Culture / Re: Ndigbo Ekene M Unu: by 8words(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2010
mine is Igwe ka Eze one of Igboland
Celebrities / Re: Tv Reporter Popularity ! by 8words(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2010
chei i don die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this one dey too small to suck
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Igbo Kwenu! Anambra Kwenu! Kwezuonu! by 8words(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2010
igbo ibe m ekele ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Family / Re: I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions? by 8words(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2010
This is the best

Oluwachukwu
Culture / Re: Help Pls! by 8words(m): 12:40am On Feb 16, 2010
can't u ask ur parents where u are from? American I wannabe u can change ur surename to Anelkie so that people will know that u are no more a nigerian talking of been an Igbo.
Sports / Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by 8words(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
well i am happy for Sharks for winning away match, but why must they start with my team?

well next time is another day

heartland fc
No More Going Back
Politics / Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by 8words(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
poster

ur are so funny grin grin grin grin
Culture / Re: Some Expressions In Igbo by 8words(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
blue_eyes:

Could someone translate this please smiley

Did it hurt? When u fell from heaven? ,

, and,

I know God will make a way, sooner or later!

Thanks a lot !!

Vicky

o na afufu? Ele mgbe i ji ada n'elu igwe?

na,

Anam na Chukwu/Chi ga emehie uzo ma eme chia!

Imila nke ukwu

victy
Culture / Re: Not Born In Nigeria = Not Nigerian? by 8words(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
ok poster

let tell u one reason that they igbo guys didn't call u igbo is because i didn't speak igbo, for instance a igbo guy who live in South East before travel aboard when ever they meet their fellow igbo people they will like to talk in their native language. and some of u guys are the coz of this things, u guys like to call urself British than Nigerian.
Travel / Re: Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. by 8words(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
Badriyyah:

You need to read what people write properly and please could you drop the b*tchy attitude. I didn't come here to complain like a "typical Nigerian" (or whatever that is). I made a request to see other parts of Lagos, if you don't have the pictures, just say I don't have any right now and move on. Don't know why you feel you have to make a fuss over nothing.

view lagos and other nigerian cities at here
www.skyscrapercity.com
Politics / Re: Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie by 8words(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
madam re-branding is not the country is travelled to US to meet her family
Sports / Re: Mikel Obi Vs Alex Song by 8words(m): 1:07am On Jan 11, 2010
chidichris:

@Baba Ibada,
if i say am surprised, i will be a silly man.
in the first place, how much are both players earning? why are the better players not earning better salaries? mikel has finished his first contract with chelsea and is into his second and improved contract.
arsenal wenger is a quality coach but he is yet to win a champions league. mikel has played under two coaches who are champions league winners.
mikel is a fifa pickin because he won the second best player in holland tightly behind messi. an fa cup winner with chelsea and a runner up of champions league with chelsea. what are those profile that u will add to the name of your alex song?
mind u, song may seem to be moving very fast but remember arsenal will not keep him for long as he will surely pass through the same doors as sol campbel and lauren who played in arsenal before him.
nigerians are very envious people and that accounts for why we do not make progress in our lives.
u make my day
Sports / Re: Will S/africa Be Safe For 2010 World Cup? by 8words(m): 4:20am On Jan 09, 2010
for some of u that want to go make sure u wear B.P as for me i can't risky my life their.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Is Nigeria Truly A Security Risk State? by 8words(m): 4:07am On Jan 09, 2010
all of u nigeria this, nigeria that when will nigeria go out of ur head? go and get a life
Politics / Re: Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum by 8words(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
i know that this Ultimatum will end. how many of this senate families lives in nigeria.they have think about their family and know that what ever hapen will affect their family. i know from the beinging that what they are saying is just a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.