Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men (26263 Views)

Nigerian Women Please Stop Patronising Foreign Men / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? / Foreign Men And Hitting Girl`s Boo-ty Randomly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Mavor: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2012
bittyend:

Wow! Don't lie!

That's good if you're. How old are you?
No mind am jor!! The bit<h is fu<king gay. Silly man-hater. She's into sucking and licking and grinding veejay. Don't be fooled by all that virgin bull$hit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2012
Why is it that every time I read Onila's
posts I get thoroughly entertained? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
Good Girl: Why is it that every time I read Onila's

Because I am the shi-t! cool smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
bittyend:

Wow! Don't lie!

That's good if you're. How old are you?

early twenties smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Mavor: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
onila:

Because I am the shi-t! cool smiley
Lol, you're a big joke you mean. Just here to entertain folks. No one takes you seriously. Now be a good little girl and get lost.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mavor: No mind am jor!! The bit<h is fu<king gay. Silly man-hater. She's into sucking and licking and grinding veejay. Don't be fooled by all that virgin bull$hit.

smiley awwww its like i hit a nerve earlier. .u seem like a nice guy. .lets chill . .let there be love n not hate
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by BodyKiss(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
onila:

early twenties smiley

And you never fnck, your toto is missing big time.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Mavor: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2012
onila:

smiley awwww its like i hit a nerve earlier. .u seem like a nice guy. .lets chill . .let there be love n not hate
So you say you are willing to have straight sex for the first time in your life? With me?? No more gay sex for you? Ok. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by BodyKiss(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2012
Good Girl: Why is it that every time I read Onila's

Birds of the same feather. . .
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
BodyKiss:

is sex that sweet?
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
Mavor: So you say you are willing to have straight sex for the first time in your life? With me?? No more gay sex for you? Ok. cheesy

lol . .keeping it till theres a band on my finger
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by BodyKiss(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
onila:

is sex that sweet?

Depending on who you have it with. kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2012
HMMMM
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
smiley

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by bittyend(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2012
onila: HMMMM

Onila, where the heck are you? Bounce those tits and shake you bum for me, beau. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by moHot(f): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2012
ISNT THIS LOVE grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by moHot(f): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2012
NIGERIAN MEN BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 3:28am On Mar 31, 2012
moHot: NIGERIAN MEN BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by 190: 3:40am On Mar 31, 2012
yawns embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by 190: 3:45am On Mar 31, 2012
BodyKiss:

[size=18pt]REALLY MISSING!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by MrsChima(f): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2012
moHot: ISNT THIS LOVE grin grin grin

I thought that Nigerian men do not marry old, ugly, and fat women?

Why do I see African women with nice and HEALTHY looking non-Black men? cheesy

African men are getting desperate huh?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by Princek12(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
Good for the Nigerian girls who find love in the arms of foreign men. I have no problem with it as long as the girls are marrying for love and finding happiness in the marriage. What I have to say, however, is that I am yet to meet a happy Nigerian girl who married a foreign man. I have witnessed several divorces here in the US involving Nigerian women and foreign men. The women usually say that they missed having that Nigerian man who thoroughly understands her culture and with whom she can find solace. They all regret it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
Princek12: Good for the Nigerian girls who find love in the arms of foreign men. I have no problem with it as long as the girls are marrying for love and finding happiness in the marriage. What I have to say, however, is that I am yet to meet a happy Nigerian girl who married a foreign man. I have witnessed several divorces here in the US involving Nigerian women and foreign men. The women usually say that they missed having that Nigerian man who thoroughly understands her culture and with whom she can find solace. They all regret it.

There are plenty of NIgerian girls that are married to foreign men, have boatload of children with, and celebrated more than 10+ years of Anniversaries in the States and other countries outside of Nigeria.

Compatibility has nothing to do with cultures/traditions, it has a lot to do with BEING EQUALLY YOKED mentally, spiritually, emotionally, psychologically, and verbally. If culture/tradition was the glue that keep people together then WHY ARE THERE SO MANY UNHAPPY people in same culture/tradition unions?

Handful of unhappy Nigerians doesn't represent Nigerians as a whole.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
Princek12: Good for the Nigerian girls who find love in the arms of foreign men. I have no problem with it as long as the girls are marrying for love and finding happiness in the marriage. What I have to say, however, is that I am yet to meet a happy Nigerian girl who married a foreign man. I have witnessed several divorces here in the US involving Nigerian women and foreign men. The women usually say that they missed having that Nigerian man who thoroughly understands her culture and with whom she can find solace. They all regret it.

stop spreading false gist. I know many Nigerian girls who reside in Nigeria n are married 2 foreign men. Most of them are happy and actually prefer foreign men 2 Nigerian men
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by claremont(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
I'm totally in support of inter-racial relationships regardless of either party being a Nigerian male/female. A lot of Nigerian males are into inter-racial relationships, I don't see anything wrong with Nigerian females choosing to follow the trend. What's good for the goose, should also be deemed to be good for the gander.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by tpia5: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
I have witnessed several divorces here in the US involving Nigerian women and foreign men. The women usually say that they missed having that Nigerian man who thoroughly understands her culture and with whom she can find solace. They all regret it.

una no dey tire!!!

what a load of poppycock.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by moHot(f): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I thought that Nigerian men do not marry old, ugly, and fat women?

Why do I see African women with nice and HEALTHY looking non-Black men? cheesy

African men are getting desperate huh?

LOL
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by onila(f): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
smiley

Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by nene1: 12:46am On Apr 05, 2012
Its funny how black men love to chase all types of women, but get uspet just b/c a FEW black women marry non-black men. I also do agree with the poster than when black women marry out they tend to have MUCH better taste. Unless the black man is wealthy, he usually cannot get a decent looking non-black wife. African men love any woman who is not black. Just more hypocritical double standards when it comes to interracial relationships. I know many Nigerian men married to black americans and other american women. I actually rare see african women with non-black men. If black men choose a non-black women, that is less black/african men out there for us so we just have to marry another man of another race we love.

These pictures are beautiful, but I personally prefer that cultural compatibility in marriage. I am attracted to all types of men, but at the end of the day I think I will end up with an african guy.

@ tpia: I thought you only liked dark skinned african men. have you had a change of heart now?
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by tpia5: 2:31am On Apr 07, 2012
^^that sounds like misinformation imo.

in any case, i opened a thread on this same topic last year but i really cant be bothered digging through this maze nl2 in order to find the link.

but who i like or dont like isnt really important since my opinion isnt supposed to be what people base their lives on.

regardless what my personal preferences are, i dont think anyone will see me endlessly knocking others because they arent what i regard as "my personal ideal" since God wasnt s.tupid when He created everyone different. He has his reasons, which I respect even if i dont understand them.

whether dark, light or medium - character carries more weight than the outward appearance, else AA males would be second to none when it comes to dating and relationships.

i'm overfamiliar with light, so that's why light doesnt trip me that much, but it doesnt mean i knock all light skinned men. And neither should it mean someone should take my opinion as gospel wthout considering context.
Re: Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men by nene1: 6:12am On Apr 07, 2012
What are you talking about tpia? Btw, I was just joking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.