Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (1056 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by kemdaestheryahoocom: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
I have been dating this guy for 9 years now, but he is so slow about the issue of marriag, we started dating when he was still in the university, and he is already working now, i have ask him to come and see my parent , am not seein any moves. And am not gettin younger. What should i do. Esther
Re: What Do I Do? by kemmeye: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2012
ask him if he's serious and wants to go on and if he gives you a shady reply dump him. if he gives you a solid reply tell his what you just posted here about you not getting any younger just dont pressure him
Re: What Do I Do? by slimyem: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
9yrs?
Geez!
brb!
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: 9yrs?
Geez!
brb!
wetin hapen wit 9yrs? U wan criticise abi? @op. Seriously, Hw many times did he sleep wit u during dat 9yrs?
Re: What Do I Do? by omega25red(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2012
kemda_esther@yahoo.com:
I have been dating this guy for 9 years now, but he is so slow about the issue of marriag, we started dating when he was still in the university, and he is already working now, i have ask him to come and see my parent , am not seein any moves. And am not gettin younger. What should i do. Esther

lol @ the bolded grin

9 years no marriage? and you came to Nairaland to ask what you should do? Don't you have friends and family? dont your parents ask you when you are going to give em grand kids? So you are letting this nugga bang you for 9 years and you couldn't decide to either stay or leave? come on men!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by cowgurl: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
Like 123456789 yrs? U gat me speechless babes. One tin I kno is, If e wants it, e'l b d one makin d move not u.
Re: What Do I Do? by cowgurl: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
bennyraz:
@op. Seriously, Hw many times did he sleep wit u during dat 9yrs?
or maybe he's actin dis way cos she refused him sex durin dat 9 yrs, hmm.
Re: What Do I Do? by Ammyng(f): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2012
kemda_esther@yahoo.com:
I have been dating this guy for 9 years now, but he is so slow about the issue of marriag, we started dating when he was still in the university, and he is already working now, i have ask him to come and see my parent
, am not seein any moves. And am not gettin younger. What should i do. Esther

You just proposed to him, indirectly. And 9yrs? OMG. I know how hard you're gonna find it to move on after 9yrs "depending on your age" but girl that's what you need to do. You cant mandate a man to marry you, he will always use that against you in future
Re: What Do I Do? by Goldieluks: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2012
9 years?? As in you stayed with a guy for this long, who is not yet married to you??
9 years of fornication. Am not being judgmental just stating the obvious.
I don't think any advise from NL would work the magic. You know what you are into and only you can tell if it is going to lead to marriage or not. Oh dear, some girls out there creates and nurture heartbreak and disaster for/by themselves.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
Goldieluks: 9 years?? As in you stayed with a guy for this long, who is not yet married to you??
9 years of fornication. Am not being judgmental just stating the obvious.
I don't think any advise from NL would work the magic. You know what you are into and only you can tell if it is going to lead to marriage or not. Oh dear, some girls out there creates and nurture heartbreak and disaster for/by themselves.
chineke! this is sense raise to power two. But goldie i no no say u get sense reach like this?? D poster might be a mumu raise to power 4 for starting up another thread with d same topic and lyrics
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
cowgurl: or maybe he's actin dis way cos she refused him sex durin dat 9 yrs, hmm.
which man go even date woman 4 two weeks and hin no go wan see her pant?
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
kemda_esther@yahoo.com:

you started dating when he was still in the university? OP, have you gone to your OWN university during this 9yrs.

If not, he is NOT gonna propose to you. You have to make yourself worthy of his proposal.

SEcond, if you have gone to your OWN University, didnt you meet the ones that are not so slow in the issue of marriage?
Re: What Do I Do? by slimyem: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
bennyraz:
wetin hapen wit 9yrs? U wan criticise abi?
you no see as i no fit talk anything?
O boy,this one give me shut up straight! undecided undecided
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: you no see as i no fit talk anything?
O boy,this one give me shut up straight! undecided undecided
maybe if i give u fish chop, u go get inspiration.
Re: What Do I Do? by tasandra: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2012
My dear,i dont knw what to advice u,but i will say,why not tell him its ova.to see if he will come lookin 4 u... wink9yrs is quite much.
Re: What Do I Do? by kemdaestheryahoocom: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
Thanks @ Tasandra.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
@op:9years? hmm..
Why dont u just talk to him about it? Try and find out where the relationship is heading, that time is no longer on ur side and you want to know whats up. Pls do not keep quiet o.. Ask. Talk to him, so uld know ur stands.
Re: What Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2012
9yrs?
Mehn dis dude s tired, he s found anoda gal, don't b surprised in few mnths tym
Re: What Do I Do? by kelz88(f): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2012
O boy ehhhh!! OP, I feel sorry for you. And this issue must have been annoying you for most of the 9 years. You are very patient or lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do? by 190: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
Maybe they started dating from when they were in KG2

9 yrs is noting what of me that has dated a girl for 22 years

yes 22 gud years - I nearly DIE angry angry
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
@op, did i hear u ryt? Did u say 9yrs?! ......wow. Babe, get d hell outta dat relationship, it's goin no where, get a lyf, b4 he dumps u lyk a hot plate!
Re: What Do I Do? by Onegai(f): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
OP, 9 years is more than enough for him to study character, he can write a book on you sef and win Ph.D. Tell him you're leaving, if he cannot give you a concrete reason for no marriage, bounce. See, you don't need a lot of cash to settle down, if you're honest. It's kids, not marriage that is expensive.
And for the rest of you, na only 9 years. My mum's meeting women, 2 have their kids dating each other for 17 bleeding years! The guy still has not proposed, see the shame his mum uses to attend the meeting, while the girl's mum has given him ultimatum of August this year or get lost permanently.
Re: What Do I Do? by Bisjosh(f): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
kemda_esther@yahoo.com:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Apology over The Thread I Pasted Yesterday. / True Life Story; Girls Why Do This To Men?. / Why Can't Men Make Their Wives Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.