Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth (2504 Views)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by slimyem: 12:52am On Mar 30, 2012
obsession over Nigerian girls and beauty on Nl these days is getting out of hand.
Una nor dey taya?
Hia!
Op,Nigerian girls are so ugly you'll have nightmarish dreams all the days of your life once you set eyes on them.
Please stay where you are!
We dont need extra dumbfucks like you around!
Its the truth you are so craving for.i hope you can handle it!
Ode! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Killz3(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex:

Killz a la vaseline killer, your game is wack! You're the type who befriends every girl but NEVER get the pum, but probably just rub your chest on their tits. When real men talk, sissies shut the hell up. Shut up, and go slap your mum and dad like you always do.
grin grin grin grin grin O boy. . . Real men? You? Real men? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are real men also real dumb? Take a look at this : Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? grin

That was from a real dumbass. . .

grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

grin grin grin grin grin O boy. . . Real men? You? Real men? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are real men also real dumb? Take a look at this : Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? grin

That was from a real dumbass. . .

grin

Sissy, I stay getting the pum - and you stay rubbing your chest on the tits. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Killz3(m): 1:01am On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex:

Sissy, I stay getting the pum - and you stay rubbing your chest on the tits. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Enough! You've described your father Enough na. . . grin grin grin grin How did he manage to get your mom pregnant? cheesy

Nice thread BTW. grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by safarigirl(f): 1:41am On Mar 30, 2012
bittyend: You lot need to keep my name out of ya mouth. I'm entitled to my opinions - and if you have a problem with me, eat a bowl full of HIV infected dycks.

@OP

Yo fam, them gash there are fugly, truss. Man like me can't even think about beating them things there. lipsrsealed undecided
I can't even imagine how ugly you must be, dayyum! An ugly dad ǡŋ₫ Ǟ horrendous mother prOduced you.

@topic, Naija gurls are only as ugly as the guys, we ÄŁĻ have the same ancestors anyways
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by dabrake(m): 1:52am On Mar 30, 2012
safarigirl:
I can't even imagine how ugly you must be, dayyum! An ugly dad ǡŋ₫ Ǟ horrendous mother prOduced you.

@topic, Naija gurls are only as ugly as the guys, we ÄŁĻ have the same ancestors anyways
adiok ono boyfriend fo.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 30, 2012
Pozzy:

@ mckutie.. Where do you stay in Abuja?
garki
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2012
That moist and vaseline killer got me hyped yesterday, phucking sweet boy.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Sugardiva(f): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2012
mckutie:

kiss

hmm! Am sure you will deny this your compliment later in another thread just like bitterhead.

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2012
Sugardiva:

LMAO grin grin grin

What's funny? You think I deny compliments or what? I'll never do that!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Sugardiva(f): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2012
slimyem: obsession over Nigerian girls and beauty on Nl these days is getting out of hand.
Una nor dey taya?
Hia!
Op,Nigerian girls are so ugly you'll have nightmarish dreams all the days of your life once you set eyes on them.
Please stay where you are!
We dont need extra dumbfucks like you around!
Its the truth you are so craving for.i hope you can handle it!
Ode! cheesy

LOL. grin My dear dont let them get to u ojare. The other thread got me so pissed off i got into a cyber fight and wish i hadnt cos i dont like conflict. Talk is free so i suppose they can say watever they want.

shymmex:

What's funny? You think I deny compliments or what? I'll never do that!

No offence intended dude. I didnt mean it like that. Its just that biittheads denial was nothing short of legendry and its funny thats all.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Sugardiva(f): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:
Defend themselves because of what an idi[i]o[/i]t said? 45 million+ Nigerian Girls should defend themselves to you, a faceless chatter? undecidedLudicrous

grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2012
Sugardiva:

LOL. grin My dear dont let them get to u ojare. The other thread got me so pissed off i got into a cyber fight and wish i hadnt cos i dont like conflict. Talk is free so i suppose they can say watever they want.

No offence intended dude. I didnt mean it like that. Its just that biittheads denial was nothing short of legendry and its funny thats all.

That's bittyend!

Compliment is just a phrase, there is no biggy giving it where it's due.

But bittyend got under your skin, though. Do you have a weakness, when it comes to the way you look?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Sugardiva(f): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex:

That's bittyend!

Compliment is just a phrase, there is no biggy giving it where it's due.

But bittyend got under your skin, though. Do you have a weakness, when it comes to the way you look?

Yeah he did get under my skin. Nope i dont have any weakness, im only sensitive to d topic because late last year i voluntered at a shelter for women who were victims of verbal and physical abuse and u would not believe how broken they were. You have no idea what hearing stuff like the contents of these threads can do to a depressed nigerian woman. There are careless words to some of us but they can break a womans's spirit and every time i see these posts the faces of those young women at the shelter come to mind and it just pisses me off.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2012
dabrake: adiok ono boyfriend fo.
meaning?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2012
Sugardiva:

Yeah he did get under my skin. Nope i dont have any weakness, im only sensitive to d topic because late last year i voluntered at a shelter for women who were victims of verbal and physical abuse and u would not believe how broken they were. You have no idea what hearing stuff like the contents of these threads can do to a depressed nigerian woman. There are careless words to some of us but they can break a womans's spirit and every time i see these posts the faces of those young women at the shelter come to mind and it just pisses me off.

You shouldn't let things like that get to you. I know girls like being complimented, but if you believe in yourself - things like that shouldn't get to you. Like they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - and everyone has what they define beauty as.

For me, I don't really care about overly pretty girls - I prefer girls with average looks but a body to die for. Bittyend may be myopic in his generalizations but his own opinion may be based on his own opinion on what beauty should be. You can't knock him for that, and you shouldn't.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Sugardiva(f): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex:

You shouldn't let things like that get to you. I know girls like being complimented, but if you believe in yourself - things like that shouldn't get to you. Like they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - and everyone has what they define beauty as.

For me, I don't really care about overly pretty girls - I prefer girls with average looks but a body to die for. Bittyend may be myopic in his generalizations but his own opinion may be based on his own opinion on what beauty should be. You can't knock him for that, and you shouldn't.

Sadly not many women believe that confidently in themselves and it is our responsiblity not to make life miserable for them. And yeah bittheads entitled to his foolish genralization. His opinion no matter how stupid and insensitive is his after all and i shldnt knock him for that. I probably shld apologize. smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2012
Sugardiva:

Sadly not many women believe that confidently in themselves and it is our responsiblity not to make life miserable for them. And yeah bittheads entitled to his foolish genralization. His opinion no matter how stupid and insensitive is his after all and i shldnt knock him for that. I probably shld apologize. smiley

I didn't say you should apologize, I was just you should leave people in their own delusions.

So, what do you think about Naija girls? Do naija girls have amazing body? I'm just asking because most Naija girls I know are mostly blessed in the 'front' department but average in the 'back' department. I'll like to know what naija girls in naija are like. I know Ghanaians, Sierra Leoneans, East Africans and South Africans are naturally blessed in the 'back' department IMO. That's why I created this thread in the first place. wink
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Sugardiva(f): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
shymmex:

I didn't say you should apologize, I was just you should leave people in their own delusions.

So, what do you think about Naija girls? Do naija girls have amazing body? I'm just asking because most Naija girls I know are mostly blessed in the 'front' department but average in the 'back' department. I'll like to know what naija girls in naija are like. I know Ghanaians, Sierra Leoneans, East Africans and South Africans are naturally blessed in the 'back' department IMO. That's why I created this thread in the first place. wink

As u said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. When u visit naija make ur own generalizations conclusions. smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
Sugardiva:

As u said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. When u visit naija make ur own generalizations conclusions. smiley

I know you're the feisty, and stush type - but I like it, though. lipsrsealed

*** Pharell - 'Frontin' playing in the background***
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Sugardiva(f): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
Sugardiva: Ha ha ha ha ha

Cheeky smiler!!

What happened to you?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Pozzy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
mckutie:
garki

ok.. i stay in wuse sone 6.. don't know if you would like to talk more off nairaland and see how it goes. just sent you a message on ur yahoo ID
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 28, 2012
OP WTF? You came in here to indirectly announce you got your green card and going home finally. Ok got it. There's beautiful and not so beautiful girls everywhere. Forget NL dissing no creature is really ugly not even Gabourey Sidibe. In life we just can't have it all you know
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 28, 2012
REALITY101: OP WTF? You came in here to indirectly announce you got your green card and going home finally. Ok got it. There's beautiful and not so beautiful girls everywhere. Forget NL dissing no creature is really ugly not even Gabourey Sidibe. In life we just can't have it all you know

What are you on about?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

What are you on about?

undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth by bernfame(f): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2012
Some comments/Posts can be so provoking! Make una take am easy o...commenting on NL is not a 'do or die affair'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Love Natural? What Do You Think?.. / A Girl I Was Toasting Slapped Me Hard / Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.