Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? (2488 Views)

How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? / How Long Have U Been Single? / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by IAH(f): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2007
whitelexi:
Been together for 3yrs and still going stronger by the minute. When we get married, i'll throw a mini party for NLanders because we met right here!

@Whitelexi, that's cool. cool
I'll really like to know how many couples met on Nairaland lol. wink

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by PastorSly(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2007
18years now and still strong like we just meant and now we look like twins
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by steinalb(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2007
just 30seconds
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by klassyguy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2007
Met my baby while we were in camp in March(that makes it, 1, 2, 3, 8 months now). She was hesitant at first on going out with me, but after sometime and a bit of "head-swelling" on my part, she finally gave in. we've been at it since then and she keeps telling me i'm the best thing that has ever happened to her.

Come to think of it, i realised that she's the only girl i've really cared alot about ever since i stopped playing with toys and discovered girls(she could be stubborn atimes(as all ladies are), but what can i do?)
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Babybee(f): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2007
klassyguy:

Come to think of it, i realised that she's the only girl i've really cared alot about ever since i stopped playing with toys and discovered girls(she could be stubborn atimes(as all ladies are), but what can i do?)

Not all ladies are stubborn.

@topic
2years and i'm loving everybit of it. cool
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Jezgirl(f): 12:46am On Nov 25, 2007
I'm very sure out of all des replies, der mite be sum white lies der, bout been wit ma sugar lips for 200yrs blah blah blah, no hatin ooo, jus bein realistic coz im sure d ppl wey dey post reply here wil do d same in anoda thread claimin dat dey ain't got girlfriend/boyfriend.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Tammyo: 2:34am On Nov 25, 2007
Phew!i've been with my sweetie,sweetiepie,sweetiecakes, for 2years now.it's not been easy at all,so many times it seemed as though the relationship wasnt going to work.it's even a miracle we're still together.this has been my longest relationship, and i've learnt a whole lot.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by creole(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2007
right now, the very idea of a relationship just gives me creeps. been with my girl for 8yrs, then she went to nigeria to take part in NYSC and that was the shitty end of our relationship as far as i am concerned. she met a guy there who busted her head in 3weeks and our relationship became a mess. she is back now, making claims that she didnt know what came over her, and that she was lonely,and asking for forgiveness, but i still cant get the pics of wat happened out of my head or my nightmares. august this year, i stopped counting, and even though we still are together, its a mirage to me. When i see the girl who will be my wife, then i guess my spirit will key into her!
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by dot2002(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2007
i don't have a one and only not at my age, too young for such boring stuff i swim in women.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by bebe2007(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2007
Interesting!some people have been together for 18yrs, 9yrs etc. I hope you guys are married and not dating for that long. If you date someone for that long and you do not get married!! i just wonder. Where would you go from there? by then you would be like an old car (scrab) 3rd hand car, no one will want to buy you.

Good luck to you guys anyway.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Faitymine(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2007
About to be four months now and am seriously mad cuz of her guyskiss grin kiss
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by cecegorz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2007
wow!
That's the last loveliest 3yrs of my life! i can't wish for more.
Life is truelly beautiful when u spend it with someone u love and cherish.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by phriz(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2008
HI. May I know YA?
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by hotchic1(f): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2008
Have been with my babie for 3 years now and the love is still growin stronger.

dot2002:

i don't have a one and only not at my age, too young for such boring stuff i swim in women.

How old are you wey you dey talk sey u too young.

For those of you that have celebrated 5yrs and above,hmmn,kudos to you guyz.I can't wait till my relationship reaches that age.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2008
One and only ke?
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by throttler(f): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
6yrs and counting

*married*
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Caspery: 12:52am On Nov 05, 2009
My sweethart and I have been together for 2 years and still going strong, luv him completely cheesy kiss
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by TheSeeker(m): 1:56am On Nov 05, 2009
Na who come wake this dead topic now?
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Gabry(f): 1:58am On Nov 05, 2009
This May 2010 would be 6 years together
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by TheSeeker(m): 2:04am On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ Put a ring on it fast. Too long courtship isn't that healthy.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Gabry(f): 2:35am On Nov 05, 2009
^^^ Wish we could bro but its not that easy. It really is not that easy. Now u know why I dont like being Asian angry
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by TheSeeker(m): 3:13am On Nov 05, 2009
Because your Asian your marriage is being delayed or what?
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Gabry(f): 3:52am On Nov 05, 2009
Nope. Its because before an Asian girl gets married, she has to bring her husband to be to her parents and than to the rest of her family and they have to make sure of the following:-

1) What is his education level?
2) What does he do for a living?
3) If we get married, where are we going to stay (they hate it if I have to migrate to another country)
4) Where will the wedding be? (They always want very very expensive wedding in the country itself to show off to their friends and family. They will invite like thousands of people and yet the bride and groom has to pay for it)
5) How many properties does he have and how much of those overall properties which he would like to give to them?
6) And than theres the Virginity Issue. . . . If I lost my Virginity to him, he has to pay a certain amount but if not, they will discuss with him on how much to pay.

Basically for Chinese customs (the typical traditional ones), its all about the money, the status, the property. . .
Thats why its very hard. . . angry
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by TheSeeker(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2009
That is what I call a gold digging culture grin
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by lizfab(f): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2009
3 years 4 months. We got married in April
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Gabry(f): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2009
TheSeeker:

That is what I call a gold digging culture grin

No mind them old folks. Thats what I think so too but to them, they think like this:- u need to be sure that you could take care of my daughter because u are taking her away from us, therefore you need to pay
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by boboclown: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2009
march 2010 would make us 3 years, though we sometimes have issues, I wouldn't trade my spouse 4 anoda.
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2009
7yrs nw & we're still happily 2geda!!! kiss
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by coolier(f): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2009
One and Only? Wud that be two people? grin
Re: How Long Have You Been With Your One And Only? by patwhizkid(f): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2009
4hrs, 26mins & 6secs ago!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Someone Finer Than You / How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? / Get Yourself Out Of FRIEND-ZONE Sharperly!!! E-asy Way (pixtures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.