Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? (2485 Views)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you / Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Lacrissa: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2012
I have just broken up with my long distance boyfriend. I guess he wasn't too strong enough to deal with the distance as I have been dealing with it especially since we agreed on a year but the bottom line is I genuinely give love and still end up getting heartbroken. Not like there are no guys at all but I try to be very careful by selecting the good ones.

My question here for those that have finally seen the one, as in engaged/getting married, how many times did you get your heart TRULY broken before finally finding the final one?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2012
It's subjective to individuality, therefore, no one can give you a definite response!. . . By the way, some hearts NEVER get broken!
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by r231(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2012
453 times grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by bekay911(f): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2012
Never for once and will never
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Dyt(f): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2012
wow
finally babe?
well dere r sm we meet n dey give us reasons y d previous ones neva worked
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Lacrissa: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2012
sexkillz:

It's subjective to individuality, therefore, no one can give you a definite response!. . . By the way, some hearts NEVER get broken!

Then I guess it meant they NEVER LOVED genuinely.

r231:

453 times grin grin grin grin grin

And you are still breathing? cheesy

bekay911:

Are you or have you been in relationship(s)?

Dyt:

wow
finally babe?
well dere r sm we meet n dey give us reasons y d previous ones neva worked

Yeah finally though it hurts but it will be fine, I believe.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by claremont(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2012
Lacrissa:

I have just broken up with my long distance boyfriend. I guess[size=14pt] he wasn't too strong enough to deal with the distance as I have been dealing with it[/size] especially since we agreed on a year but the bottom line is I genuinely give love and still end up getting heartbroken. Not like there are no guys at all but I try to be very careful by selecting the good ones.

My question here for those that have finally seen the one, as in engaged/getting married, how many times did you get your heart TRULY broken before finally finding the final one?
It has absolutely nothing to do with strength, he has chosen to walk the path of common sense. Long distance relationships defy common sense, normal human beings should date/mate with people who live/work/play around them.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by freecocoa(f): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2012
Ah Op finally?thank God for your life atleast no more my LDR this my LDR that,what a relief for you.

@Topic,is there anything like the one? Cos me I never see am.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2012
Wait a second! Loving genuinely means your heart must be broken? Is that what you meant?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Lacrissa: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2012
claremont:

It has absolutely nothing to do with strength, he has chosen to walk the path of common sense. Long distance relationships defy common sense, normal human beings should date/mate with people who live/work/play around them.

I agree with you but he was the one who insisted on it since I was going to come back after a year. I wanted to end it initially but he kept insisting and then few months, he chose to walk the path of common sense? I see
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Lacrissa: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2012
freecocoa:

Ah Op finally?thank God for your life atleast no more my LDR this my LDR that,what a relief for you.

@Topic,is there anything like the one? Cos me I never see am.

Well it's both sides, a relief but I'm also hurt. And as for the one, I mean, husband/wife.

sexkillz:

Wait a second! Loving genuinely means your heart must be broken? Is that what you meant?

I'm not inferring it's a must but it's nature. You would naturally feel hurt/broken or is there any remedy/solution you have not to?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2012
Lacrissa, your wahala on the guy was too much sef. . . wetin?
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2012
sexkillz:

^^I guess your heart is made of STEEL.

@op
60 times. . . and I have not seen the one
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Parisgoodman(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2012
Hmmm, at this age some people still de lay their heart down for breakage.
@Op, Heartbreak? mine's once and since then, i never had a heart(5years ago)
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2012
I'm not inferring it's a must but it's nature. You would naturally feel hurt/broken or is there any remedy/solution you have not to?
I get your point! But broken according to your topic, is as a result of calling the relationship off, right? And i am saying that NOT everyone passes thru that kind of broken! Some do start a relationship and get married after wards without broken hearts from prior relationships!
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2012
cynthiafred67:

^^I guess your heart is made of STEEL.

Wrong guess! Try again!
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by slimyem: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2012
more than once.
Forget the rest.
Still havent found the one.
Not sure he even exists. wink
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by slimyem: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2012
Parisgoodman:
@Op, Heartbreak? mine's once and since then, i never had a heart(5years ago)
self-denial but i understand your reasons.
You sure do have a heart.its hidden somewhere but m sure you'd find it someday.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by bekay911(f): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
Lacrissa:

And you are still breathing? cheesy

Are you or have you been in relationship(s)?

Do i need to b hrtbroken b4 i find true love or b in a r/ship
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by MrCork17: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
only 600 times by Nairaland females! angry
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Excelboi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr, Cork:

only 600 times by Nairaland females! angry
^^ Behave like a normal human,
@op. once thatz abt A yr and some months ago, it was nt easy though and since then, have bn very careful and i hardly take girls serious,
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Mynd44: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
My Biology teacher told me that the heart is made of muscle or how you prople get that the heart is made of glass is what I don't get.
On a more serious note, my heart has never been broken and I have not found the one. So when you talk about heartbreak, I wonder how it feels and why
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Cuddlemii: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2012
I have let the one slip away a lot of times so unlike other ladies, I will blame myself. The heart break I have had in the past was as a result of my own missteps, I am always this close only to make a mistake.

Back to the present, the one would manifest once I work on my expectations. That shallow side of me would need a lot of work as its not realistic & accommodating.

@Lacrissa, finally we are off your stress, Jeez! Your ex LDR bf would probably be partying somewhere right now. Sorry, no offense but ur headache was too much abeg, .
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by drnoel: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
bekay911:

when ur type fall, they fall too hard.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by bekay911(f): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2012
I dnt fall in love, i walk into love and if i dnt like wat i c i mught even run jump
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^
***Yawns*** That's what they all say. . .
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by slimyem: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
bekay911:

I dnt fall in love, i walk into love and if i dnt like wat i c i mught even run jump
easier said but unrealistic!
drnoel:

when ur type fall, they fall too hard.
knock it in again!
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Mynd44: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
Heartbreak ko heartbreak ni
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by ronkebp(f): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
@ Poster, once, but i have broken hmmmmm!!!! Precisely 6, 7 8, they were not intentional though, i had to just move on. cool cool cool cool
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
Badt guy
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 21, 2012
never been heartbroken, I break hearts.
Re: How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2012
^^^
How about a crack?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Tears are Expensive... / Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most / Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.