Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" (4128 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / I Can't Continue Being A Virgin!!! / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by hotangel2(f): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2005
shockreaction:

@Seun: Don't waste your time complaining smiley Women actually do like being played. Despite all the whining and crying they do, when they get played, it just makes them more attracted to the guy. It's not something they really have control over, it just happens smiley

PS: I'm not a player.

Your reactions always shock me. Girls like to be played?? What in the world does that mean? Oh well maybe just like guys being played. Do you have a heart? Oh boy ... oh boy, guys never sees to amaze me. That's what guys think uh?

Just for the record, nobody likes to be played. Although players enjoy it when they play people.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by mosiate(f): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2005
anugirl:

ABEGIIIIIII!Don't go 2 that area o! abi you be daleru rolleyes grin
never mind ehn....am sure Danasco wants you wink grin
anugirl pls don't kobalise me i'm not daleruldaleru oh,or else..........................

Danasco,on a more serious note,are you sure it s not infactuation you have for this girl all you keep saying is that she beautiful and she is from a good family if indeed you luv her you'ill always want to be with no matter how tigth your schedule is.Approach with once again i'm sure she will answer.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Chigszy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2005
@ DANASCO first of all u said one of my GirlfiendS
and then you said "I love this girl too much because she is very BEAUTIFUL and presentable, also because of her family background."
now i do not blame her for not wanting to leave you. do you love her because of the way she looks or you love her for her. and the many girlfriends is that a grammer mistake or do you have other girls at the sideline?
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by jogego(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2005
Is this not the same Danasco who is saying he has fallen in love with someone over the phone and wants to marry that person?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-818.0.html

and he is the same one who toasted a lady and on discovering she is a crippled ran away?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-865.0.htmlv

Something is defintely amiss somewhere. Not for me to say, but I think home boy has some serious personality issues.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Danasco(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2005
Hot-angel,
My kind of job i cant even take 1 hour time out. I love this gal. What exactly do i do to please her?
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by hotangel2(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2005
punch her. And leave her, cos she doesn't deserve someone like you.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Pinky(f): 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2005
"seun":
I believe you're nothing but a heartless player; the kind of person who makes me feel ashamed to be a man!
cool down seun, dont be too harsh on danasco
"Danasco":
Make jealous people go sleep.{/quote]
u re truly a yeye guy, peeps re offering u advice & u re saying they re jealous... i shake my head for u grin
{quote author="pkrix"]Danasco, forget all this preaching wey everybody they yan.
see wetin happen.
That girl eh; she has got somebody who is far better than you in the act of finding time and taking care of a lady.
So, don't think of apologizing or reconciliation
now this is not a good advice at all. Pkrix if this is how u reason, then u re going down the drain at a high speed

shockreaction: @Danasco: Run fast, like the wind! When a girl requires too much time out when you've got little time to spare, and she starts complaining, don't hesitate to leave...
u re trying to tell us that if ur girl complains of inadequate attention , this is wat u will do in return......{i pity u}...u will be in the bachelor's lounge for long o shocked

"hot-angel":
What about telling her and actually showing her that you love her by taking 2 days off work and tell her you want to be with her?
babygirl it dozent work that way..moreso this is Nigeria... u can get sacked for pulling that stunts... honestly if danasco needs the girl, he should fill in d empty spaces like i told him earlier on (reply #25)
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Emalie(f): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2005
Danasco, u be real ashawo shocked. I no know sey na dis kin tin u dey do for here.
Me wey de take style gel for u cry, u don kon use small mess spoil ur ass. thank God say I never tell u sey I take style like u, na so u for do for me.

Ashawaooooo grin
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by jogego(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2005
@ Danasco, it is all over. You better go get your game in motion. You definitely are a wannabe playa. You better go and settle with Emailie
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by twinkledew(f): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2005
shock........... i do not think u are a player. u r just trying to give the impression that u are a hard dude.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by twinkledew(f): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2005
Dansco when u mean she has got a good background are u talking about money wise(meaning that her parents are rich) if so shame on u. u need to cover ur face. grin
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Pinky(f): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2005
danasco seems to be a very unserious & unstable human being based on how jogego has reviewed his replies frm different threads.. more so where is this Danasco? wont he come baq here to answer questions peeps have asked him?
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by tcherokee(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2005
it is easy to make a girl you really love want to stay in a relationship even if you do not have the kind of time she need. the little time you guys have together will be enough to show her that you are sincere and you really love her, you don't have to say anything it will just show in your actions. But when you have a string of girlfriends or ur just in it for sex, you will never have enough time for the girl and it will show.
besides if you already have a string of girlfriends and are not ready to settle down, why the fixation on this girl, or maybe she didn't give it up?
So as far as i'm concerned the girl just got out in time.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by gina34(f): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2005
Danasco judging from what you said, i would simple say that you are a big time player , because you said one of your girlfrends that shows she is not the only girl in your life. i will do the same thing if i were her.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by baby4u2(f): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2006
danasco hope u are not still reading comments here. u better call the girl and stop waiting for advice before someone else takes her.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by 4real(m): 2:38am On Mar 31, 2006
well you had better find time or break up, cause if you continue your marriage would only head for the rocks and a very big one for that.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by O4real(m): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2006
@Danasco
Simply going by ur ID, i cld 4c a Titanic - the ship that even God cld not sink, but what happened? Can guys pls check his thread in his "Falling In Ridiculous Love On Phone". He was talking about the same Girl, guys. He had no time from day one. HIS LIMITED TIME has been put to the test from the day. There was nothing like love. he is simply a love-vendor on lust. Am sure that if I had checked the thread on The Cripple lady (which I cldnt gain access to) I will surely c anoda link. Guys, Danasco has just been taking US all 4 a ride of a lifetime. From What Jogego said, In that Cripple Episode, Danasco has bailed already. Guys, cant u ccccc. She has been ditched already. U were only fueling the ago of a less man like him. U are trying to convince him he should go back. Since the Girl is BEAUTIFUL and presentable but crippled (he removed this part since he caused it), also because of her family background (he ova stressed this part). Do u know if she is related to a rich tycoon? Lets broaden our imagination, guys. Do you guys even know if it was Danasco's playboy style that ran the girl crazy to the extent that "she fell from her father's mansion's rooftop" which put paid to her being crippled. And he now wants to justify his love 4 his mistakes. We shld not be rash in advising ppl on forum cos ppl like Dansaco are heartless player like Seun said and i add "shld be giving fellow players advise on "Time-Sharing management" like Jogego said earlier!"
Conclusion: Danasco is a spineless player who toast ladies on da phone and end up crippling any BEAUTIFUL and presentable lady on heat 4 him whose father might consequently be a rich tycoon. Finally he will run a post on her "Can't Continue With the Relationship". Is that where any lady out there will want to be? shocked
@Anugirl and mosiate
I only reserve my statement on what will befall thee if Danasco ends up wid any of ya,
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by O4real(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2006
@Nairalanders
Anoda Observation: Danasco was really mean in executing his plan, Can U beat this that He (Danasco) "Fell In Love On Phone on July 12, 2005" and in 7 days of various abuse (from physical to emotional to sexual to mutilation) that She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" on: July 19, 2005. The Jigsaw puzzle has just been fitted in picture!
Danasco seems to b a serial player on the loose! Someone please Call 911.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by baby4u2(f): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2006
lol @O4real, ur crazy men. lol. u analyzed all that. wow, danasco come and justify urself oh.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by O4real(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2006
Yes mam, what did we do correlation analysis 4 back in school!
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by eveseh(f): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2006
when i know the relationship aint working and i dont love the person
aint gonna contiue with it
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by glodave(f): 12:46pm On May 04, 2006
First u’v to ask urself what is easy, that you want ? Her beauty, her family background or just 4 who she is ? Then if u love her 4 who she is, make her see reason wit you, why you’r nt speeding much time wit her and try to make it up to her by calling her every time u’r @the office and wn you close from the office try by all means to see her, even if it's jt 4 a min.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Rhodalyn(f): 12:49pm On May 04, 2006
One of my girl friends sent  me a text message yesterday night to inform me that she do not fell like to continue with the relationship.

one of your girlfriends did you say? if you have sooooo many other girlfriends, then why waste time on this one? besides you want to be with her because you think she's beautiful? what if she turns ugly tomorrow, what are you going to do then ditch her
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by babymine(f): 12:53pm On May 04, 2006
One of ya girlfriends?
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by Rhodalyn(f): 12:54pm On May 04, 2006
pull her back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by babymine(f): 12:56pm On May 04, 2006
That means you have plenty. grin No problem then wink wink
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by glodave(f): 3:56pm On May 04, 2006
yeah (of them)
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by kimba(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2006
Danasco is having a great laugh behind his computer, driving all of you around Abuja with his wannabe-greatest-lover stories.
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by 4real(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2006
oh my God
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by MOM1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2006
Man,i feel for you but S**t Happens,you got a job you spend time on your job and you only see her n weekends.That's normal atleast the money you make you guys will spend it all together or you dont appreciate her to that extent,my advise for you is keep to your job if she doesnt want to stay let go and move on with your life,you can still get soemone better and prettier than her.

Keep your job oooooooo but if the dough from the job aiint too good you can let your job go and keep your chick but i assure you she cant go hungry with you,
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by kike001(f): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2006
i think wat she sed was kinda harsh n sendin a txt message was harsh as well just tell her 2 meet up wit u sumwhere 2 tell u y she cant continue da relationship dats the least she can do in it
Re: She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" by missWande(f): 1:20am On Sep 08, 2008
no problem without solution.things can be solved out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me / She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong? / Nigerian Girls And Their Horrible Cooking -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.